Lloyd x Reader oneshots

By LindseyMasterofSong

A book of Lloyd x Reader oneshots cause I make a l o t and I don't wanna fill up my randomness with them lol More

Welcome!
Lies
Surpise! (Drunk! Lloyd)
Beautiful (Evil! Lloyd)
"Don't worry about me"
Lies and Happiness
Bonding (Movie! Lloyd)
"I can't do it" (Movie! Lloyd)
Old Friend (Show! Lloyd)
Bloodlust (Vampire! Lloyd)
Home (Show! Lloyd)
Punishment (Evil! Lloyd x Slave! Reader)
Everything is gonna be fine (Show! Lloyd)
Expectations (Show! Lloyd)
A/N: Requests Open!
Nostagic Relaxtion (Show! Lloyd)
Tired (Show! Lloyd)
Would you like to dance? (Show! Lloyd)
Toe Beans (Movie! Lloyd)
Kidnapped (Movie!Lloyd)
I miss you (Show! Lloyd)
Broken Promise (M! Lloyd) (Kidnapped Alt. Version)
Alone and Numb (M! Lloyd) (Kidnapped Part 2)
Forever~ (Evil! Lloyd)
Personal Servant (Evil! Lloyd)
A Special Present~(Show! Lloyd) (Christmas Special)
Sleepy Ninja~ (Show! Lloyd)
Dreaming (Show! Lloyd)
Safe (Show! Lloyd)
Happy Birthday (Show! Lloyd)
Im sorry (Show! Lloyd)
This is more of a comfort thing than a oneshot feel free to ignore
Mistake (Show! Lloyd)
One of those days (Show! Lloyd)
It'll be okay (Show! Lloyd)
Please dont go (Show! Lloyd)
Let me take care of you (Yandere! Lloyd)
I care (Show! Lloyd)
A/n: Thanks for 10K views!
Please open the door (Yandere! Lloyd)
I dont want to be alone (Show! Lloyd)
Going to Sleep (Show! Lloyd)
Safe and Happy (Show! Lloyd)
Almost Forgot (Show! Lloyd)
Stood up (Show! Lloyd)
A/N: hi I'm not dead
Sick day (Show! Lloyd)

Phone Call

4.8K 84 22
By LindseyMasterofSong

(Takes place after S2 but before S3)

You were sitting on your bed, trying to figure out what is gonna happen tomorrow. Tomorrow is the first day of school-and the first day of you teaching- you were nervous. Then, your phone starts ringing. You reached over and read the Caller ID. It was an unknown number. You answered anyway.

"Hello?"

"Y/n! It's me, Lloyd! Ah, it feels so nice to hear your voice again."

"Wait, Lloyd? Why are you calling me? Shouldn't you be asleep?"

"Yeah, but I wanted to talk to you before I went to bed, so I called you. Did I call you at a bad time?"

"No, no. I'm just a little tired. How have you been?"

"I've been good! It's a little lonely without you guys here with me, and it's kinda stressful with all the interviews and award ceremonies and stuff, and my mouth hurts from smiling a lot, but other than that, it's been good."

"Well, you're always welcome back here at the school."

"Yeah, I know."

"Have you talked with your mom or dad lately?"

"No, mom and dad are busy trying to build a new monestary. We've been texting, but I haven't actually seen them since the Final Battle."

"Oh."

"Hey, have you gotten any closer to unlocking your powers, yet?"

"No, not even close. I can't figure out why."

"Aww, don't worry! You'll get there! These things take time, you can't rush it. Just keep working hard, and you'll get it!"

"Ahaha, I know."

"But just make sure to wait until I'm there, cause I wanna see it happen. Or get it on video."

"Okay, Lloyd. I promise I'll get it on video if you're it here when it happens."

"Good! Anyway, how is everything at the school going?"

"It's going good. I'm a little nervous, though. Tomorrow is the first day, and I've only ever taught you, so..."

"Don't be like that! You're a great teacher! Your students are gonna love you!"

"Yeah, thanks."

"Anytime."

There was a few minutes of silence, before Lloyd started talking again.

"You know, Y/n..."

"Hm?"

"I honestly don't think I wouldn't have been able to fight my dad if it wasn't for your encouragement and stuff...That really helped me get through it. Thank you."

"You're welcome. You would do the same for me."

"Yeah...I miss you...I wish you were here with me, it would make this whole thing a lot easier for me to deal with. I miss being able to see you everyday and your beautiful (h/c) hair, your (e/c) eyes, and your smile. It's the highlight of my day when I see you smile..."

You stayed quiet and blushed. You didn't expect that at all.

"Uh.......Sorry!!! I didn't mean to say that out loud! I just....ah, I probably seem really creepy right now, I'm sorry! I just...really like your smile..."

"..."

"Uh...I'm sorry!! I made this awkward...I-I'll hang up now..."

Before you could say anything, Lloyd hang up. You put the phone down and lie down. You kinda wanted to talk to Lloyd more, but he's probably too embrassed to talk to you. You sighed, and went to sleep

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just copied this from my randomness book lmao

I hope you enjoyed~

BYYYE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.1K 334 14
Just random one-shots of you and Lloyd I promise it gets better Things to know: ---------- • you and Cole are cousins • you are the elemental mast...
3K 93 9
idk I post these whenever I'm bored
103K 2K 13
Are you hopelessly in love with a fictional ninja made from lego? You are not alone... This is a collection of fluffy Ninjago x Reader one-shots feat...
186K 3.1K 22
Just some one shots of you and your favourite characters! Requests: Closed :( I do not own the art used on the cover.