Jjuice 🌺

By RockyyDior

When your whole life has been nothing but a lie, but in order too reveal the truth you will have too Lie to d... More

Lil Youngn 🚺
Mr. Wrong🚮
Is it a Blessing 🙏🏾🤰🏾
🍋Lemons🎭
Its a Boy or a Girl 🚼
Mr. Valentine 💘
Isabella Valentine 🤰🏾👶🏾
Just Friends 🤫
My Best friend 👫
Deceit & Lies 😈
Pride🙏🏾
A fathers love 💙
The Ball💖
Forgotten past ⚔️💔💘
Death Day☠️🚨
True colors 💔
New Me ???
A Bitches Prayer 🙏🏾
Stomach virus ??
Tell me were your Luv lies 🤷🏾‍♀️
Fall thru 🗣

No more pain 🚮💘

217 12 2
By RockyyDior

   Its been  3 months sense the Ball ⚽️ an Dante an Zayne haven't stopped Calling and texting me sense, but i have nothing more to say to them i dont even have a ounce of respect for neither one of them!!
My time has been spent constantly getting too know Isaiah he's not all that bad but he's not easy  too get along with either the boy is really a brick wall with wires around an it an explosives lets not forget those he wont let his guard down ima tryna figure out how am i suppose too spend the rest of my life with a guy who doesn't even at all seem human doesnt even laugh at none of my jokes i even attempt to make!!! He so damn weird !!

I look too bella playing on the floor with her blocks my baby 👶🏾 is 9 months old an she just as smart as ever!! She mastered Crawling an standing everything else will come in due time i guess!!

"Would you like too do somthing today ?? Me, you an bella !!"

Im pushed out of my own thoughts by the sound of his Voice!! Which is shocking to me because he never really talks to me i wonder what made him even ask to take me an bella out !!
So i jump to being defensive " you dont have to do that we aint some charity's case just cause we got this little arrangement going on doesn't mean we have to like each other in private Mr.Carter"!!
" i dont do not like you " he said with a smile 😊!!
Which is pretty creepy cause ive never seen him smile the way he is now im a little weirded out !!
"We can go any were you want to go Madame Mosel!!"

Hmm 🤔, any were you say!!
"Well how about too the new amusement park that open down the beach 🏖 !! "

"Ok 👌🏾 that sounds like a normal thang to do soo be ready in 20mins !!"

Wait your not going like that are u the whole suit an tie thang ??
"I was but if you would like me to change into something more fit for this outing  i would be delighted too change in something hood  as your people Call it!!"

Seriously you don't have to talk so proper you act like you never did anything fun before your so stuffy !!

"This is how i was  raised, i dont think you would understand!! He turns an takes his leave !!

Hmph i waned to punch that smirk off his face but ill let that one slide for now !! Dude seriously needs a hobby an maybe some ass !!

20mins has passed an me an bella are sitting in the car with Isaiah on are way to the amusement park !! We finally arrive an too my surprise all of my family an friends are waiting at the entrance !!
" Isaiah you didn't have to do this ??"
"You right i didn't but you shield your self in the house for 3 months, you were starting to drive me crazy with all that mopping you were doing !! "

"So big bad wolf 🐺 actually has a heart ❤️ in there ,  i start too laugh 😂!!"

"Don't read to much into it Yanni, if I'm going to Be married too a women like you i mind as well get a joy out of this to an we cant have you looking unhappy 🙁 it wouldn't be good for show !!"
He pats my hand 🤚🏾 an walks towards the entrance.

I Place Bella in her stroller an walk over only to see Dante, Zayne and my brothers and my so called friends an the rest of my family, sometimes i wish i was never even born that this shit is just a big ass dream all this betrayal an deceit and lives an everyone is walking around like its ok, i look 👀 all these people in-front of me an i feel nothing but disgust for every single last one of them !! How dare Isaiah weasel his way into my personal life.
My father walks over an greets me with a kiss on my forehead, i don't give him a hard time as much as i would like to he seen so genuine i couldn't bare to tell him  this life is not for me !!

They want me to take over a business i know nothing about a business my mom wanted nothing to do with. I look at the faces in front of me an the face thats missing is my mother, i haven't  talked nor seen her sense the day of the Ball 🏀 she hasn't even tried contacting me i have to make a note 📝 too go see her !!
Zayne walks over to pick up Bella unfortunately his fiancé is Isaiah little sister it would of been awesome to have met her on different circumstances but as much as i want to dislike her i cant she comes an gives me a hug 🤗 i return it back with a spiffy smile !! I don't really feel like talking to anyone so i give her the stroller an walk further into the park everyone else try's too engage in conversation but i brush them off including Dante who's has brought his pregnant 🤰🏾Fiancé  here  like she can even do anything fun !! 
I swear when i first found out she was pregnant that day i thought she was Lying but it's unfortunate because she is sitting at 6 months now there having Twins a Boy an a Girl!!! 😤 Hmph  i wish could be happy but seeing how much shit thats happen to me in the last damn near 2 years  i know that would be impossible! I guess my only option left is be like them and all them hate i have i believe i can with No effort.

So i put push my shoulders in an walk a little straighter an put a smile on my face an a lil more sexy in my walk an i let my hair down an put my glasses in my bag 💼 i walk to one of the stores to buy something nice to put on an when i come out of the dressing room this whole outfit wraps around every curve. Its time too live i guess thats something I've been hold back on doing i come out an walk to strength tester were everyone is at given it a wack !! I push my way thru everyone all eyes on me now just how i want it but the eyes i catch is ones i didn't even expect to notice me i peep 👀 Isaiah staring in me its nit the same look he's always giving me its the look 👀 the day i walked up on that stage an kissed him!! I picked up the hammer 🔨 an put all that anger i had into that swing an i unleashed it causing the thang to hit the bell 🛎 everyone looking at me in disbelief i pick the cutest teddy bear 🐻 an walk over too Isabell given it too her  i kiss her on cheek an walk off with every one eyes watching me !! 

There gonna regret betraying me, as I'm bout to walk pass Isaiah he grabs me an pulls me to him an whispers in my ear 👂🏾
"I see you given them a show, so lets give them something to watch !!"

I couldn't so nothing but smile 😊 he wraps his hand in my hair with the other hand gripping my ass and pulls me in for a hungry kiss 💋 i felt every inch of his tongue in my mouth 👄 i had to say it was making my pussy do flips we pull away an i cant do nothing but smile 😊 before turning to go get on the Ferris wheel 🎡 !!

I touch my lips an they still tingle  from where he kissed me at i give the man i ticket an get on as there about to close my door 🚪 Dante gets in with me. What are you doing Dante ??
"We need too talk Yanni, please"

I want to just get off but the ferris wheel has already started to move  i sit down beside him.
"You have till the ferris wheel goes back around."
In that instant Dante starts kissing me, an for some reason i let him i think its only because i want to know if its the same when i kiss Isaiah & its Not !! So i push him away theres no tingle no static its nothing there as much as i want it to be an i think Dante knows it!!

"You like him don't you Yanni??"

"What are you talking about, of course he's my Fiancé why wouldn't?"
" you know i know you better then you know your self you feel something for him, just be careful because no one is ever as they seem !!"

" neither are you Dante "
The ferris wheel 🎡 comes to a stop 🛑 an i hurry off  while Dante goes for another ride around !!
I walk towards the entrance just too get stop by Reni !!
"What do you want?? "
"We are still cousins so stop treating me like this!!"
"Man we ain't nothing just stay away from me thats what you can do."

"Aye sis chill why talking to her like that??"
" look you  been my brother for how long an you go get her pregnant 🤰🏾!!"
" this was before you tho!"
" it doesn't fucking matter y'all still hid it from me y'all all can just stay away from me an my daughter!!"

I push pass them, an  Another person in my way is Stephanie who's holding my daughter!! I snatch her from her an put her in the stroller?? As I'm about to walk away she says the thang that unleashed the fire 🔥 that was already starting to be lit in me!!

" i didn't want too hold your brat any way and when my kids get Here  yours is going to be the least on everyones mind "
She starts too laugh 😂 an thats when that fuse blew i step a couple paces back an punched her in her face !!
That shit felt so good 😊 i was finally happy !!

Everyone comes running up because her nose is leaking !!

"What happened??"
Is all you hear 👂🏾
"Daddy she punched me in the face,  i didn't even do anything "

She start putting  on this fake as tear show !!
Everybody looking at me an by this time i say some hurtful thangs that i new would change my life forever!!

" she deserved it an i wont apologize for it for none of it all of you are fake an I don't want to be apart of this family at all so what y'all can do is go back to me not existing because i hate every single last one you !! My daughter will have no part in this family an neither will i, i have no father !!"

I could see the hurt in my family eyes but i don't care they hurt me an didn't care im done with them I'm a Diamond 💎 not a Cortez i take off the ring that Isaiah gave to me an place it in his hand 🤚🏾 an snatched the necklace my father gave me off my neck and thru it at Stephanie's feet !!

"Its yours now "

I walked away with my daughter to get in a taxi 🚕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

611 67 30
Yes, I know that he's my ex, but can't two people reconnect? "I only see him as a friend, " the biggest lie I ever said.
23.2K 826 18
I gave him my all Put my trust in him Stripped my soul bear Only to be thrown out like a rag Forgotten were the promises of love Broken was my hea...
80K 4.6K 25
Life is never comes the way you want it....it has it own ways...its on you who you take it change yourself and brace yourself and change the course o...
627 281 30
It's hard becoming who you really are,when you hold on to your past,afraid of making mistakes,until you find yourself you keep sinking low into someo...