Mr. Valentine 💘

(Zayne Pov)                                      *Intro*_____   what's up,let me properly introduce my self my Name is Zayne 💘 and I'm 24 also  I'm the son of Mafia King Santana Valentine & His wife which is my Mother  Natalia Valentine!! Ever sense my Father step down its been my job too run the family business, Nothing moves with out my say so in this state!!  We don't like the Cortez's never have never will..... Are history go back too at least 1900s No bullshyte probably further then that !!  I rule my organization with a iron fist an I've never been the type to care or take pitty on anyone !! Intill I met her the girl who changed my life Yanii Diamond!!💘

________________I saved Yanii the night I seen her running away from the hotel building, I wanted to ask her why she was running but she ran right past me she didn't even notice me when she had first entered the lobby a little earlier!! I new if I didn't go after her she would get her self hurt so I ran after her !! She wasn't paying attention too nothing she was doing she just kept on running...
I tried to call out to her but she didn't hear me by this time she had fail in the street an got stuck, the light had just turnt green an cars were already coming !! I picked up  my speed an scooped her in my arms an held on to her as tight as I could as we rolled all the way to the other side of the street !!

She unfortunately bumped her head on the curve and was now laying in my arms unconscious, I called my driver too pick us up so I can take her too the hospital!!  She seriously needed a medic because her water had broke in the process !!!!

(Im siting in the chair waiting for the news about the baby and the girl, and  my mind is going 100miles per min right now.. I'm startle out of my thoughts by Dr.Too)

"Are you the father of the baby Mr.Valentines ??"

I really ain't know what too say but I wanted to know if they were alryte an I wanted too see them so I did what I thought was right !!

"Yes im the father!!"

"Well ima need you too sign a couple of things for me please sir!!"

I take the paper work from him an sign it an give it back to him!

"She'll be out in about a hour, we are about too go head an take the baby out "

" Ite, just curry on " I diss miss him with no problem!!

Everyone at the hospital is trying to make sure everything I need an want is in order I sit there for at least two more hours In. a spacious room waiting to see what was going on !!

The doctor walks over to me, with a big smile on his face an explains "its healthy baby girl"

I can admit i really ain't no how too feel with news at first because I just met this girl and I know I should of just left after I brought her here but somthing was telling me too stay, I could feel some type of fuzziness in side of my heart!!  That's a little weird because ive never felt this way before about any one for years!!

He then escorted me the nursery, so I could see the baby she was so small, about 4pounds at least !!!

" The mom is still out of it, but sense you are the father would you like to name her !! " 

The nurse 👩🏾‍⚕️  put her in my arms an in that instant nothing else mattered but her, this little kid had captured my heart an I have no clue how...

"She looks like a Isabella Unique Valentine "

" Ok, well if that's what you want to go with we will have the stuff printed up an everything your signature an her mom's "

"Ok" I dismissed  him away as I sat there playing with Bella

After about spending 30mins with her I went to room 105 an she was laying there piece fully I never really payed attention to how pretty she was it might if been because she was rushing to get pass me in the hotel but she is actually really gorgeous !! I push her hair out her face, i looked at the clip bord an read her name out loud !!

"Ya'Vanii Diamond " her name was beautiful too!! It was somthing about this Women I didn't quiet know what it was but it was somthing!! .
She was starting to wake up an when she did are eyes met !!

" Hey , I'm the guy who saved you from being hit by a car" I stated with a smile !!,

She smiled at me !!

" I hope you don't mind but I kinda named your daughter, you can always change it but they thought I was the father so I just went with it "

I can tell she is half pass still high as gas !! But i dont  want to take up to much of her time plus i have important business too handle so I write my number down an stick the piece of paper in her hand !!!!

I walk away not knowing rather if i would see her or the baby again, all I could do is wait for her call!!  As I walk down the hall it's people rushing pass me too get to her!!

I keep walking an I get in my Truck an have my driver take me back to my estate!!

But everyday she was in that hospital I would have some one bring her flowers, just so she would know i was thinking about her !!!