A Bitches Prayer 🙏🏾

"Ugh, i do NOT FEEL GOOD"  its been 4 months sense my daughters death 💀 and 3 months i took over the diamond 💎 estate 🏡!! I mean what my family does is unbelievable but i have to say i have a nack  for it so i got the hang of things i walk and talk an dress different im not the same person i use to be by attitude is on a whole another level and im force not to wrecked with. 

    I get myself prepared for this business banquet i have prepared for having  a successful turn over for the property's i just invested in!! I haven't spoken to none of my brothers besides mecca and chase I actually heard that Reni has had chanc...

    I get myself prepared for this business banquet i have prepared for having  a successful turn over for the property's i just invested in!! I haven't spoken to none of my brothers besides mecca and chase I actually heard that Reni has had chance an there son which they named Chaden also my wicked step sister had her twins by Dante Marlyn & Monroe  im genuinely happy for all of them! Rven to know Zayne & Hera are Expecting there first child 👶🏽, everyone just forgot about my daughter like she didn't exist or she was never hear 👂🏾 i wouldn't be sane if i said i was alright because im still not everyday it hurts an everyday it gets worse for me. Doni & Yetta i haven seen them in a while but i did invite them an the rest of the family too the event couldn't just invite two and not all its so unfortunate because it was others i didn't really want too see!
I make my rounds in the banquet making sure everything is how its suppose to be when i come Face to face Isaiah & his date!!

I don't no why i tensed up all of a sudden but i know i feel mad 😡, upset i guess even jealous but i shouldn't be i broke off are wacked out engagement away because i wanted him to find someone he truly loved but maybe doing that was the biggest mistake of my life! First it was loosen Dante too Stephanie then never telling Zayne how i truly felt about him and i turn around an meet Isaiah the guy i couldn't stand but the the one who truly understood me he was something i would of never been interested in but spending time with him we moved in sync it felt right but i wasn't ready to admit my true feelings for him!! My love life sucks an i haven't been laid sense i slept with Isaiah. Jesus i mind as well say something no need to just stare "Hello, Mr.Carter and who is this Beautiful lady on your arm?"
"This is Destiny Tilly a Up coming actor" i shake her hand 🤚🏾 and introduce myself "im Ya'Vanii Diamond-Cortez  its very nice to meet you" i look 👀 her but i catch Zay eyes staring me up and down, i think 🤔 she's starting to get the tension between the two "um well look 👀 you guys i need Excuse myself to the ladies room ill be back shortly !!

We stare each other for whats eems like forever intill im getting ready to walk away an he speaks too me "look shes not my girl friend if thats what your thinking 💭!!"" thats not none of my business rather she was or not your a grown man you can ...

" thats not none of my business rather she was or not your a grown man you can talk to whom ever you want!!"
" so we still just gonna act like nothing happen between us like you dint care about me or anything!! I mean damn i new yiur family was heartless ❤️ but you i didnt expect this from."
"How dare you say that to me you dont know anything about me note my family."
"I think your the wlone who diesnt know anything about your family the cortez arent all saints you know??"
" neither are you no one is so stop pretending like you know me an go find your date or something!!"
" i know you better then you know your self, i know this fake phoney charade your putting on isn't you, I remember how u would sleep 💤 at night or even snore an i could hear it from the living room and you were upstairs I remember how much of a good mother you was to your daughter i know how much you miss her i also no you like to get up in the middle of the night an make cereal using every cereal in the house you can find. The way your hair gets fuzzy or puff once the humanity hits it or that when got food you like to dance because it makes you happy 😃 maybe the fact when i maid love to you that day on the couch 🛋 you enjoyed it an i new you didn't want it to end the fact that your heart beat song like a lullaby hearing it makes me calm! I hated you  at first,  i disliked you i thought u were just trying to hard to fit in but when i finally figured it out that you felt the way i felt when i was near you i new that day we took the baby to the park that your just a ordinary girl that got brought into this life not by a choice but i have to say it suits the hell out of you Vanii."
" thats not who i am any more if you nee all this why tell me now!!??"
Before he can even say anything his date has returned "Thats what i thought" i say to him and walk away. I just feel so damn nauseous i run to the bathroom 🚽 an start throwing up it must of been something i ate. I flush the toilet an walk out to pat my face down with water an to wash my hands i look at myself in the mirror an i swear i out on more weight or maybe I'm bloated my stomach pokes out even more then it did two months ago Lordy i need to hit the gym eating  my feelings are not lady like or even acceptable!!
I walk out the bathroom an go to meet with my father who is standing next to Lola and Stephanie and Dante !!  The sight of those two makes me want to run back to the bathroom an vomit 🤮 all over again. " hey , Daddy" i walk up an give him a kiss and a hug 🤗 and i give Lola as well shes been great being a step mom to me i kinda like her i don't see what my mom hated about her so much!! I turn to the other two and speak
"You looking acceptable Stephanie" i say with a 😏 smirk
"Like wise" she says as she rules her eyes" its clear to see Dante cant take his off of me which i find very Amusing "i shake his hand its nice to see you Dante but father i do need to speak to you in private if you don't mind."

I take my fathers hand and lead him to the Dance 💃🏾 floor an talk shop about my next business plan which he gladly states turning the property into a hotel would be a great idea i just have to convince the bank on the money i would need to renovate it i well more then enough money from my own organization an having the Cortez last names helps to because i have money coming in from my fathers organization as well because I'm legally part owner of it because its being split between me an my brothers!!
The dong comes to a end, i give my father a kiss and return back to making my rounds i try to walk pass Zayne an Hera which I'm tryna understand why they even here i guess they have to make these boring events to remain they selves from looking as if they didn't care that the point if them !!

"Hey vanii you look real lovely this evening" "thinks the both of you do to" i don't even make eye contact with her "you dint look to bad to yourself."
"Congrats on the baby as well it suits you!"
"Yah so I've been told, but your glowing your self whose the lucky man??"
"What are you talking about I'm not pregnant 🤰🏾!!"
"Ooh I'm sorry it was your face was bigger an your hips an you had a glow you to thats all."
"Its cool I've just put on some extra pounds,  i dont have time for home meals with how bush my work schedule is!!"
I swear this conversation is awkward as hell i need someone to come save me from it an i guess i spoke into existence because Hera calls over Dante an Stephanie an her brother an Destiny. Im surrounded by all three men ive had feelings for an they all here with these females two i careless for an one i don't know anything about!!
I grab the Champagne glass from the waiter thats walking by an take my leave i refused to get attack with questions by any of those people!!