Forgotten past ⚔️💔💘

So this nigga, really had the nerve too bring up my Past i abandon all that shit years ago!! An look at Lola up there thinking shit all sweet she new how I felt about Lorenzo an she went an married him anyway!! When I found out about what my mother had done I was mad at her but then seeing that she was trying to force me too do what she didn't have the guts to do.
Pissed me off I couldn't marry someone I didn't love an I didnt want too be apart of these wicked games there playing ..

i new if I stayed they would try too force the same thang on Yanii i ran to protect her !! I couldn't let them do  this to her an I didn't want that life for her drugs money an alot of unshady business!! Yanii doesn't know what she's getting her self into if she excepts it .

. but because Lorenzo finally found us after 18years of me keeping a low profile I couldn't hide her anymore ... I didn't hate Yanii i just couldn't do it too her what my mother was trying to do to me.. my mom regretted marrying my Father once she lost all that money an have the life of taken care of someone else ..

. She wasn't used to being a maid but that's what I grew up on that's all I new my dad didn't want that life style for me but my mom tried too find everyway possible too get back too her riches an fame. Once my dad died it was no stoping her from getting what she wants . I had already had my son but years later when I got pregnant with Yanii i new all would be lost because she was the girl they all been waiting for, so I didn't tell my mother I hid it from her an I didn't tell Lorenzo because I couldn't make him thru away his life for us I did what I thought was best an marrying his brother was out of the question!!!
I don't regret leaving I really don't but I regret how this ended up her not haveing a father!!!⚔️

💔💘 It nearly broke her heart now she surrounded by brothers who love her unconditionally but I can't see how they can stand for Lorenzo making decisions for them an if I know Yanii this will not end well.. she's always been stubborn an hard too please so if Lorenzo think he has one.. he hasn't  He will have power in every organization he will be unstoppable!!

An it's sad to say because they all have ties too him in some type of way. I had too admit the man was good an he new what he was doing but I dont like how he is toying with Yanii into doing his dirty work!!!

I watch as everyone leave the stage an mingle with everyone, but my eyes fall on Lorenzo.. who is staring me down like I'm some kind of prey!!!

I walk up too him, an pull him by the arm in to the other room!!

"Why, did you do that ??"

"She has a right too know, what you abandoned!!"

"I didn't abandoned anything, I was being forced too marry someone I didn't love for money that I did not want !! And I was pregnant I couldn't just make that go away !!"

"Well now she'll take over its her birth right from both of us an u had no right to hide it from her!!"

"You right I shouldn't have hid it from her, but that don't mean you can step on my toes and just tell my daughter about my past life that I tried so hard to forget !!"

"You took her from me you hid her for 17years an didn't think to write or call!!"

"Because I new you would do this , I was protecting her from you an this life!!"

"Only person she needs protection from is you!! She is 18 years old you can't make the decision for her anymore its her time too decide an even if she says no too it then  because dante is Isabella father I will make him, make Isabella the next Eir an seeing how she carries The Valentine last name an by law Zayne is her Father she will have his shares as well as Yanii an everyone else I brought up on that stage tonight also  because she is my granddaughter Isabella will own every peice of those organization!!!

The Frenchie's, the Valentine's, the Cartel , and the Cortez an also the Diamond!!! It's nothing you can do about it "

" If you think Yanii will let that happen you got another thing coming !!!"

"She doesn't have a choice, she will marry Isaiah an everything my family has built will show no more mercy too anyone !!"

"You've gone mad with power, what happen too you, who's putting these ideas in your head!!"

"No one me an my wife , knows what's best an these are the answers !!"

"Lola is getting in your head Lorenzo's this is not like you,  you can't let her control you ! She knows what she is doing if this happens this mean Lola will have a piece of every Estate!! "

"That's what happens when you are any wife!!"

"No, once she get what she wants shes done"

"Look Jennifer just face it, it's a new time an era are daughter will decide her own fate in she picks the wrong answer shell even lose Isabella in the process!!"

I watch him walk out the door slamming the door behind him, but what he didn't understand is .. I new lola better then anyone she was my best friend after all an I know that she kilt Stephanie father too gain his estate an his riches along with her own. That day I was going to tell Lorenzo about the baby, she had stopped me in my tracks an told me if I didn't leave she would kill me an my unborn along with my son an it scared me ... She said she would kill Lorenzo too if I didn't leave an.never speak of this !! So I did what I had to too protect my kids an the love of my life .. I ran but now that I'm back I know she'll do anything in her power to stop me from.talking an I know once she's done with Lorenzo with getting what she wanted from him she would kill him too an everything would be hers before he can even handed down too Dino !!!!⚔️

I'm stuck because if I speak ill just put my daughter and granddaughter in danger !!!