No more pain 🚮💘

Its been  3 months sense the Ball ⚽️ an Dante an Zayne haven't stopped Calling and texting me sense, but i have nothing more to say to them i dont even have a ounce of respect for neither one of them!!
My time has been spent constantly getting too know Isaiah he's not all that bad but he's not easy  too get along with either the boy is really a brick wall with wires around an it an explosives lets not forget those he wont let his guard down ima tryna figure out how am i suppose too spend the rest of my life with a guy who doesn't even at all seem human doesnt even laugh at none of my jokes i even attempt to make!!! He so damn weird !!

I look too bella playing on the floor with her blocks my baby 👶🏾 is 9 months old an she just as smart as ever!! She mastered Crawling an standing everything else will come in due time i guess!!

"Would you like too do somthing today ?? Me, you an bella !!"

Im pushed out of my own thoughts by the sound of his Voice!! Which is shocking to me because he never really talks to me i wonder what made him even ask to take me an bella out !!
So i jump to being defensive " you dont have to do that we aint some charity's case just cause we got this little arrangement going on doesn't mean we have to like each other in private Mr.Carter"!!
" i dont do not like you " he said with a smile 😊!!
Which is pretty creepy cause ive never seen him smile the way he is now im a little weirded out !!
"We can go any were you want to go Madame Mosel!!"

Hmm 🤔, any were you say!!
"Well how about too the new amusement park that open down the beach 🏖 !! "

"Ok 👌🏾 that sounds like a normal thang to do soo be ready in 20mins !!"

Wait your not going like that are u the whole suit an tie thang ??
"I was but if you would like me to change into something more fit for this outing  i would be delighted too change in something hood  as your people Call it!!"

Seriously you don't have to talk so proper you act like you never did anything fun before your so stuffy !!

"This is how i was  raised, i dont think you would understand!! He turns an takes his leave !!

Hmph i waned to punch that smirk off his face but ill let that one slide for now !! Dude seriously needs a hobby an maybe some ass !!

20mins has passed an me an bella are sitting in the car with Isaiah on are way to the amusement park !! We finally arrive an too my surprise all of my family an friends are waiting at the entrance !!
" Isaiah you didn't have to do this ??"
"You right i didn't but you shield your self in the house for 3 months, you were starting to drive me crazy with all that mopping you were doing !! "

"So big bad wolf 🐺 actually has a heart ❤️ in there ,  i start too laugh 😂!!"

"Don't read to much into it Yanni, if I'm going to Be married too a women like you i mind as well get a joy out of this to an we cant have you looking unhappy 🙁 it wouldn't be good for show !!"
He pats my hand 🤚🏾 an walks towards the entrance.

I Place Bella in her stroller an walk over only to see Dante, Zayne and my brothers and my so called friends an the rest of my family, sometimes i wish i was never even born that this shit is just a big ass dream all this betrayal an deceit and lives an everyone is walking around like its ok, i look 👀 all these people in-front of me an i feel nothing but disgust for every single last one of them !! How dare Isaiah weasel his way into my personal life.
My father walks over an greets me with a kiss on my forehead, i don't give him a hard time as much as i would like to he seen so genuine i couldn't bare to tell him  this life is not for me !!

They want me to take over a business i know nothing about a business my mom wanted nothing to do with. I look at the faces in front of me an the face thats missing is my mother, i haven't  talked nor seen her sense the day of the Ball 🏀 she hasn't even tried contacting me i have to make a note 📝 too go see her !!
Zayne walks over to pick up Bella unfortunately his fiancé is Isaiah little sister it would of been awesome to have met her on different circumstances but as much as i want to dislike her i cant she comes an gives me a hug 🤗 i return it back with a spiffy smile !! I don't really feel like talking to anyone so i give her the stroller an walk further into the park everyone else try's too engage in conversation but i brush them off including Dante who's has brought his pregnant 🤰🏾Fiancé  here  like she can even do anything fun !! 
I swear when i first found out she was pregnant that day i thought she was Lying but it's unfortunate because she is sitting at 6 months now there having Twins a Boy an a Girl!!! 😤 Hmph  i wish could be happy but seeing how much shit thats happen to me in the last damn near 2 years  i know that would be impossible! I guess my only option left is be like them and all them hate i have i believe i can with No effort.