Death Day☠️🚨

Me and Bella have been staying in a hotel its been alright i guess i just haven't been ready to go back to the crib i don't want to be bothered by any one. The fact that actually everyone has been blowing me up is annoying as hell,!but i just cant fuck with it !! I think it's about time i go pay my mom a visit i had called her days ago to let her know what had happen an shit she sounded a bit off but i tried not to pay it no mind. It was even weirder when i told her we would come see her an she implied that she wasn't feeling up to haven company!! Which is surprising because she never passes up a offer too see Isabella!! Her voice was shaky like she was trying to to tell me something but couldn't thats what made me feel like she was hiding something from me it sounded as if she wanted to tell me but didn't know how !! So i get me an Isabella 👗 dressed too go see my mother today!! I texted an called her today but she hasn't gotten back to me but i don't think she would care if i popped up!! So I call a taxi up an wait for it to come. As i sit there an wait i get a text from Isaiah asking were i am!! He's been texting me an calling me as well ill text him sometimes but its only to tell him to leave me alone i don't mean to be so rude to him i just want him to just leave me alone he's just like the rest of them he's no different he probably new about all this arrangement shit any way !!

I get another text from him saying he think we should talk !! Hmph maybe we should  then he can go head an find some one else to be his dummy of a wife so ill just have him pick me an Bella up from my mom house. I let him know where we gonna be an that we will be ready by 6:30pm an to come there its 5:30pm now so he has well enough time!!
I go to get in the taxi an 15mins later we pulling  up too my mothers house 🏡 finally man its been forever i missed her so much!! I walk up to the door with Bella on my hips i was thinking i should stay here for a couple of days to i hope she doesn't mind  till i can buy a ticket out of here me an Bella are going to go far away from here from these wicked people somewhere we can start over!! I walk in the house and it's a total mess i go to lay Bella on the couch 🛋   and walk up stairs to find my mama beat up 🤕.

"Mama, mama wake up"
I feel the tears 😭 staining my face who did this to you is the only thang i could cry out from my mouth 👄 when i start too 👂🏾 hear my baby 👶🏾 crying !! Its blood every were her pulse was faint !! I fumble for my phone an call 911 but i drop the phone when I hear shots ring out down stairs I instantly dropped my phone wen i don't hear Isabella crying anymore!!!
When i reach the last step my knees go weak at the sight i see my daughter in a pool of her own blood !! I try to get too her but I'm yanked back by my hair an throne into the glass Tv stand i go crashing to the floor i look up to see my moms boyfriend over me with the gun pointed to my face !!

"Why are you doing this?? What did you  do to my daughter"

Its a piece of glass stuck in my thigh i pull it out an the  pain is unbelievable horrible, he shoots me in my shoulder i cry out in agony !! He punches me in my face an my mouth 👄 starts pouring blood !!
" i killed the little brat an sense i have to kill u too you mind as well know I've never liked y'all i had to put up with y'all in till it was time to get rid of y'all an a Baby was never part of the plan we had for y'all !! You was suppose to stay hidden  till everything was complete but haven that kid complicated everything!!"
He bends down in front of me so we face to face !! With this evil smile on his face that made my skin crawl!!
While he's busy talking i take the glass that was scattered across the floor an stab him in his face he instantly drops the gun it goes skidding across the floor i kick him as hard as i can an i try to scramble for the gun he pulls at my legs an is about to attack me again but i grab the gun first an let the bullets ring out into his body he falls to the floor !! I drop the gun an drag myself towards my daughter I'm thinking he's dead but when i look back he has the gun in his hand even tho blood is pour from his mouth he aims it at me an i try to make it to my daughter the gun rings out shooting me in my side i fall to the ground an scream out an he drops to the floor i continue to crawl to my daughter with every bit of strength that is left in me an pull her down to the ground with me an cuddle up with her!! I can hear the sirens 🚨 in the distance !! But i can feel myself slipping away !! I lay there with my daughter thats when i feel hands wrap around us i can see Isaiahs face he's crying !! I try too put  a smile on my face but it hurts as i cling to my daughter i wipe the tears 😭 threatening too fall from his face !! Telling him it'll be ok before i fall unconscious.

Its a piece of glass stuck in my thigh i pull it out an the  pain is unbelievable horrible, he shoots me in my shoulder i cry out in agony !! He punches me in my face an my mouth 👄 starts pouring blood !!" i killed the little brat an sense i have...