Stomach virus ??

On my way Home from a meeting feeling extra sickly, i had to call my dad to have a doctor sent there because i wasn't feeling like my self. This fever I encountered after the Banquet beating my ass along with this stomach virus is really getting out of hand 🤚🏾!!! My dad insisted on him coming over to my house 🏡 just to make sure i was ok 👌🏾 which i didn't mind but he's been so attached to me lately i really don't know how to handle it this attention he's been given me i like it at times then it gets overwhelming other days.
I get out my Truck an walk up the stairs to my estate 🏡 the House my Family before stayed in the state that has my blood running thru it. The fact my father had it fixed up for me is wonderful too actually have something like this valuable passed down to me means alot and i cant wait till my mother awakes to so she can be apart if this too. I know she tried her best to keep this part of life hidden from me but hey y not use it to are advantage 👌🏾!!

"Daddy were are you?"I yell as i step foot thru my door way, i can hear my my echo thats as i walk too my living room

I yell as i step foot thru my door way, i can hear my my echo thats as i walk too my living room.
"Im in here"
I see my daddy sitting on his favorite couch 🛋 and i see a lady that i assume is the doctor 👩🏾‍⚕️ along with a nurse that she is with.
"Susan this my Lovely 😊 Daughter Ya'vanii Diamond-Cortez , Yanii this is Dr.Susan burke & Nurse Becky smith."
"Its Nice to meet you" i shake both of there hand 🤚🏾 "its Nice to meet you too Ms.Cortez they say in sync!"

"If you guys dont mind i would to get started as soon as possible i do got some business to handle up stairs in the office and i still have to talk to Nurse betty about the list of things she needs to tend to for my mother while she's in a coma!"
They shook they head agreeing an got started
Setting up somethings in the living room an hands me a cup, i go use the bathroom an bring it back to her she hands it off to nurse 👩🏾‍⚕️ betty who gets to work with it!!
She takes my temperature 🤒 which is about 103.5 !!
"When was your last Menstrual cycle??"
" i cant remember its been hecked for the last couple of months so ive been stressed 😩."
"Ok when was the last time you had sex!"
"Months ago two weeks after my daughters passing Y??"
I watch as Nurse Becky gives Dr.Susan my results. I look at her waiting for her to say something but she doesnt.
" i need you to lay down for me and lift up your 👚." I got this confused look on my face cause im at lost for what the hell is happening.
My dad is just sitting in the chair watching everything and he's making me nervous on how calm he is when im over here freaking the hell out right now. When Dr.Susan returns from her car she has this machine in hand!!
She pours the jelly on my belly, i think to myself because i know what's happening but this cant be possible can it??
She places the ultrasound wand on my stomach an moves it around and thats when i see it!!  As Dr.Susan keep staring at the screen 📺 she looks even more shocked 😳
"Ok we have a situation!"
By this time my daddy is next to me in a hart beat.
"Whats wrong with her??"
now im getting even more fucked up in the head! Because i don't know whats going on at all i just wanted to know if this was stomach virus an what was up with this fever 🤒
She has the screen facing her so we cant see whats going. The suspense is killing me "Am i dieing or something?"
She shakes her head no, but terms the screen facing both me and my father.
" ok, im pregnant 🤰🏾 i see that but whats the problem??"
"As you can see its labeled Baby A. Baby B. & also Baby C."
Me and my father mouths dropped open "how is this even possible twins nore triplets run 🏃🏾‍♀️ in my family at all ??"
" Im not sure sweetie but thats something you might want to ask the father.she prints out the pictures an hand them too me " The the reason your sick is because the Placenta is trying to be capable to your body which is causing your body to function improperly. These situations you have to be carful because the placenta in your case can detach it self from you uterus. It may also be the reason your not able to hold down any food if you keep throwing up like your father explained ti me over the phone that means the babies are not going to get enough nutrients which in there case us bad because they need to put on weight. I suggest bed rest an ill get right on it finding you the right specialist that can help but i suggest you stay off your weak an get some rest because you have a long road head of you if this keeps up!!" 
She gives my father a couple prescriptions to help with the pain an fever 🤒 before she heads out to leave!!
"Ill be in touch in a couple days to set you up with a specialist too come out and see you!!"
I shake head thank an walk her to the door 🚪 with my father!!

We watch her pull off before he steps outside to sit on the steps, i take my place next to him i dont even cry 😢!! We just sit there in silence which feels like for ever!!
"You didnt give your self time to grieve Vanii! Or for you to get your self in the door of your business Im very disappointed you." he says as he likes his cigar "im disappointed in myself if you most know i never expected this to happen but i will do what i have  to do for me an these kids i have no choice!!"
" you do have a choice when there born give them to Doni and Tami he will raise them more carefully then you can and Tami will be able to care for them but you, you have work to do in a little bit of time just take my word for it sweet pea it'll be better this way!!"
" do you even want to know who the father is??"
" why would i wen i already know ??!!"
He says kissing me on my forehead, i watch as he walks away to go in my house i sit there for a long while debating if i should do as my gather said or tell Isaiah that he's going to be a Father!!
Which ever move i make determines my future and everyone around me!!

" he says as he likes his cigar "im disappointed in myself if you most know i never expected this to happen but i will do what i have  to do for me an these kids i have no choice!!"" you do have a choice when there born give them to Doni and Tami ...