BTS - BLACKPINK One-Shots [CL...

By Yoonworks

A compilation of both Blackpink stories with any ship and BTS stories with any ship. This is not a Blacktan... More

Share or Request
One-Shot In-house Writers
Rejecting You - Liskook
My One and Only Girl - JiRose
Pins and Needles - Kim Taehyung
Secret - Jin and Joy of RV
A BlackPink Birthday
Finding You - Jennie and Yoongi
I hate to love him - Yoonnie
Home - Chanrose (Noor7621)
혼례 (wedding) - Kim Namjoon
The One - ChanRose
It's You - Liskook
Perfect Life - Lizkook
Yours - TaeLice
Let's play tag a.k.a Unrequited Chasing - YoonRose
It's You (Lizkook) - Part 2
Last Breath - YoonRose
Lost and Found - JiRose
Hot's for you - TaeRose
A Hateful Love - Taennie
Long Flight - TaeRose (M)
Of Endings and Beginnings - TaeNnie
Untold Story - Hobi and Momo
Forbidden Love JiRosé
Hold On - Taennie
Keepsake - JinSoo
All of me - YoonRose
Just One More Night - TaeRosé
Regrets - JiRose
Seeing is believing - JinSoo
how NOT to be a good girlfriend - YoonNie
Perfect Strangers - RoseKook
leave me and don't come back pt 1- HopeRose
leave me and don't come back pt. 2 - HopeRose
The Barista - TaeRose
Hustle - RoseKook
Flowers for you - LisKook
The Barista Part II - TaeRose
Stupid Secret - JenKook
is this the part? - JiRose
Pleasure Assistant - TaeRose
Pandora's Secret - LisKook Part 1
Pandora's Secret - LisKook Part 2
Illusion - YoonNie (Epilogue)
Enemies - NamJen
Have a Good Day - JiRose
White Roses - Bp Rosé × Exo Sehun
Drunk Call - NamJen
The Most Beautiful Moment In Life - JinSoo
Today - JiRosé
The Vague Arranged Blind Date - rosekook
Miles Away From Loving You - TaeNnie
Consequence - LisKook
Never Again - JinSoo
Consequence Part Two: Permission - LisKook
Yoon's Appreciation
Consequence: The Final Part - LisKook
Complicated Choices - TaeNnie
Make Love - TaeRosé
My Model - RoseKook
Daddy's princess - ChanRose
Gummy Boy Next Door - YoonRose
Meaningful Kiss - TaeRose
Just a little bit of your heart - YoonRosé
Break Free - RoseKook
Sleepy - NamJen
March 28th, 2018 - JiRose
MY ANGEL | Suho and Jisoo
You Never Walk Alone - LisKook
Body - TaeRose
Fake Love - Min Yoongi
March 28th, 2018 - Clarity - JiRose
My Last Goodbye - JiRose
I'm Back - TaeRose
Perfectly Imperfect - JiRose
My Star - YoonLice
Those tears - JiRosé
Toy - Rosékook
Mine - JinSoo
The Undelivered Truth - NamJen
Without You - Jinsoo
Ending Scene - Mingyu and Rosé
Window Shopping -LisKook
First Love - YoonNie
Next Time - YoonLice
Red - Rosekook
The Truth Untold - TaeLice
HOMEWRECKER - JiRose
Remember - JinSoo
Our stars / Jisoo x Taehyung
The Last Luna

March 28th, 2018 - Closure - JiRose

3.9K 114 54
By Yoonworks

Written by : tanbzz

------------------------------------

Jimin's POV

"And the winner is... BTS!!!" We got Artist of the Year again in Melon Music Awards. I was nervous about the award but half excited because I was sure we were going to get it.

I saw her at her seat with her group. Looking beautiful as usual. I went through a lot this year. With her, for her and without her. One thing that I regretted in every beautiful moment I had this year is she wasn't there for me. Finally I can see her again after all the hurdles I went through for her.

We went to the stage to give our winning speeches. Today I was more quite than usual and it was because of her. Once on the stage, I looked at her. I didn't see anyone anymore when our eyes met. It was only me and her. Namjoon called me to give a speech but I didn't hear him because I can only look at her at that moment. So Jungkook took over the mic.

We went back to our seat. We got front row. Blackpink was also at the front row seats but they're at the other end far from us. I can't look at her because it will be too obvious. I was anxious today because finally Chaeyoung and I are going to talk.

I can't get a hold of her for the rest of this year. She disappeared. I can only see her if her group appeared on TV. After BBMA, I tried to call her but my call got disconnected each time. My guess was she changed her number. I tried to find her number and every single person that I know said they can't give me her number. They said they CANNOT give me her number. I was losing my mind every time they said that.

I tried to come to their apartment but there were guards that never been there before. I approached them but they said blackpink moved out. I stalked their apartment building when I had some free time. I dragged Jin and Jungkook with me because they can drive a car. I saw celebrity vans but it was never blackpink's van because the numbers are different. I guess the guards weren't lying about them moving out so we gave up.

I decided to tell my members about my stupidity in Japan. They tried to help me to get in touch with her but they also failed miserably. No one can give Blackpink's phone numbers to any BTS members. They said Blackpink was in dating ban. The dating ban was real this time. Not only for the TV show. I asked what happened, nobody knows it either.

I asked my friends outside of my members to help me. They said if I know her number, Chaeyoung's position in Blackpink will be in danger. Every single time I tried, the response they gave me was always the same. I was at a dead end.

I have to talk to her no matter what. It had to be today because Blackpink isn't going to go to MAMA. Blackpink will be in the digital day for Gaon Chart Award but BTS will come the next day for the physical day. They also didn't have any schedule for year-end shows in any station TV. So today is the day. Everything has got to be working out fine. I talked to everyone, I told them I have to talk to Chaeyoung today. Literally everyone. And they said they'll help me.

***

Chaeyoung's POV

"Guys, where are we going?" My members dragged me around with a blindfold covering my eyes. I didn't know where they're taking me. They said they had a surprise for me.

"We're here." Jisoo said. They opened the blindfold. In front of me, I saw a door with a paper stick to it. It says 'BTS' in it. It means this room was BTS's dressing room. I turned around to runaway from it but my members were in my back blocking my body to go any further.

"Go talk to him. He is inside. You need to talk to him." Jennie told me.

"But..." Before I finished my words, I saw Namjoon coming at me.

"Go inside. He regretted everything and he just want to talk to you. Your friends told us you were having a fit when people said sorry to you after it happened. He is not going to apologize anymore. He need to talk to you. He miss you. Go! We'll cover for you. Nobody will be going inside until both of you are finish talking." He gave me his smile with his dimple. I looked at my members, they pushed me to the door. I saw my manager not far from us, she gave me a smile and she nodded her head. She knows about this too? I mouthed 'thank you' to her. My members and manager were sacrificing their lives to give me and Jimin this moment. They can lose their job if my boss know about this.

I looked at my members and they whispered 'fighting' for me. I turned my body around once again. I took a deep breath and let it out. I talked to myself that I'm ready to speak with him and I'm not going to cry when I see him in person over and over again. After I calm down, I opened the door.

I saw him looking at his phone sitting in a couch right in front of me. The moment he saw me, he stands up. He looked beautiful as always but he looked tired without his makeup. My brain was pressing the auto-play button for our memories when we were together. On repeat.

"You changed your phone number." He said right away.

"I did." I told him the truth.

"Did you moved out from your old apartment?" He asked me.

"No, Jimin. We're still in the same building." I said.

"What? I was there for a week. I never saw your van." I know he was there. Our security always told me when he comes but I can't do anything about it.

"We changed our car, Jimin." Our cars changes every time we went outside. Sometimes regular cars and sometimes celebrity vans. We used our old celebrity van, only for airport. Or when my members had any schedule but not for me. Also our old van never went home. It always parked in YG's building. Our boss's instructions.

"Tell me what happened?" He asked me.

"Seulgi visited me. She could not handle herself after she talks to me so she told my members everything. They were angry with you and her. They were yelling at each other. At the same time, my manager comes inside our apartment when he was on the phone with our boss. He heard my members said your name and the word 'you cheated on me'. I got some punishment for it." Jimin closed his eyes after he heard my words. When he opened his eyes, it clearly shows remorse in them.

"Punishment?" He asked me in his low voice. It makes him look like he felt the hurt just because I got some punishment for it.

"Yes. I need to change my number and nobody allowed to give my number to anybody. We exchanged cars so nobody can follow us. We still live in the same building but my boss puts some guards at the building. He owns the building. He can do whatever he wants. I'm not allowed to contact you. They also made sure our schedule never clashes with each other." I told him. We almost had the same schedule but our boss cancelled it right away. I was suspicious at the beginning when he wants us to come to this awards ceremony. Is it because he knows about their plan for us to meet? I'll make sure to find out later.

"And I have a tour and you're also have a tour with Winner and iKon." He said that with an edge on his voice. He didn't like it we had our tour with Winner and iKon.

BTS was busy with his tour and Blackpink also busy with YG Family Tour. We rarely had any time to come back to Korea. We wasn't even close to finish the tour, we still have so many countries to go.

"How are you, Jimin?" A lot had happened in his life. He accomplished a lot but the rumors are also a lot. He did achieve his goals. I was proud of him.

"From outside, I'm perfectly fine. On the inside, I missed you. I've try so hard to find you, Chae." He said to me.

"I've heard some news about a death threat." I was worried when I heard the news but at the same time, I was sure nothing bad will happen to him.

"Oh, that was only a threat. Nothing happened. I'm still here." He told me with his smile assuring me.

"Thank god." I said. He went back to the couch and tapped the couch. He asked me to sit beside him. "We're only going to talk, right?"

"Yes, Chae. I'm not going to do anything. The door doesn't have any lock." His smile was getting bigger.

"Okay." I went to sit by his side.

"Are you still together with Chanyeol?" He asked me. Jimin was slouching on the couch but his eyes are on me. He looks comfortable with me sitting by his side. It almost like the weight on his shoulders has been lifted.

"We never together, Jimin. It wasn't a relationship. He also didn't have my new number but we had a chance to meet at the music show. So I talked to him. Jongin saw us that day. Maybe he misunderstood. Do you found someone?" I asked him. Jimin didn't need to know the truth that Chanyeol and I had our moments in Japan.

"No. I was so focused to find you but as you know, I failed. Give me your email, Chae." He asked me. He puts his hand on my thigh.

"I can't, Jimin. They are going to kick me out from the company if I did." I told him.

The truth was my boss hate BTS to his core. Their success was a threat to our company. He blocked anything that connects us to BTS. Especially after he found out I had a relationship with Jimin. We were impressed, he was able to actually do that. I couldn't tell Jimin that because it was YGE's secret. If media or BigHit's sides got a hold on that, World War III will happened inside Korean entertainment industry.

"When are you allowed to date? I'm willing to wait." Jimin said while straightening his back.

"I can't date anyone outside from YGE. I have to terminate my contract if I do." The dating ban was a lie. Blackpink can date anyone we want as long as they're from YG Entertainment. Again it was our company's secret. The purpose of the fake dating ban was successful though, male idols doesn't even dare to look at us behind the stage.

"Just give me your email, Chae." He was getting impatient.

"I can't. I love you and I know you still have feelings for me so we can't keep in contact, Jimin." I need to protect myself from him. He can make my feelings back in a snap. He can even make me leave everything in my life to be with him. I can't do that. I know I can't.

"My feelings hasn't changed at all, Chaeyoung. I still love you." I know you do, Jimin. That's why I'm doing this.

"I know." I looked at my fingers on my lap when I said that.

"Then give me your email. Chaeyoung, it's just an email." He said.

"It isn't just an email if it's with you. You know that." I said that in a low voice almost whispering to him.

"Is this because I cheated on you?" He asked me.

"You know I forgive you or I'll not be here talking with you." I said to him.

"Let's make twitter private accounts just for us. Right now! I have my phone here." He was looking to find his phone.

"Jimin..." I hold his hand to stop him.

"You're giving up, Chae." He said that as a statement. I squeezed his hand.

"I am." I told him. He abruptly pulled his hand from my hold. He pulled back from me. He didn't even look at me anymore. "Jimin...."

"Park Chaeyoung! You can't do this to me. Every time I won those awards, it was always you that was in my head. Do you know how hard it is for me? Everyone was so fucking happy around me. I have to be happy with them. All I need is for me to be able to hear your voice and call you and my life will be complete. But I can't even call you anymore. Do you remember when I always called you every night I won an award last year? What did I do every time we got number one on music shows? What did I do, Chae?" He grabbed my cheeks and pulled my face closer to him.

"You called me after you got off the stage." I told him.

"We got our code. What was it, Chae?" He wants me to remember.

"I love you, I love you, l love you.." My eyes were burning and my tears were about to come out. Jimin always called or texted me those words after he got an award or number one on music shows. I did the same thing to him. Every single time we won. He didn't know I always had a hard time accepting awards lately. My advantage was I didn't have to be happy like him. I can just cry my eyes out on stage.

"What did it means, Chae?" He asked me.

"It means I'm very happy right now. I wish you were here with me." My tears were rolling down my eyes.

"And you want to throw it all away? Just like that? I did everything I could, Chae. What did you do?" Jimin swept my tears with his thumb.

"Jimin, it's over." I told him.

"For you but not for me. This is you leaving me alone, Chae. Not the other way around. We can find a way to be together but you gave up on us. I never gave up on us, Chae." He let go of me. Jimin went to the door. He slammed the door open and leaving me behind. I heard something crashed outside the room.

I went outside and the building was already empty. It was only Jimin and me inside but I can't see him anymore. I struggled to open my phone because my eyes were blurry. I got some text and some missed calls from the same person.

Babe, I wish I can go there with you but I need to shoot 'New Journey to the West'. How was it? Did you win?

I heard you got the awards. I called Jennie but she said you were busy. Congrats!

Babe, the crew said we're going to a place that doesn't have any network. I will be out of reach. It will be hard for you to call me. I'll call you later, okay? I miss you...

My note:

Guys, this is a closure for all of you. I was planning to make it into a book but I can't. So this is the last part.

As always, English isn't my first language.. Feel free to correct my mistakes..

Hopefully you like it. Thank you.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.5K 1.4K 14
just jungkook-centric oneshots U '꓃ ' U open to requests if you want me to do a specific ship or storyline (人・㉨・)♡ formerly: how much fluff?
63.9K 493 10
One shots/ Imagines. . .
599 23 28
In the title. A collection of fluff one-shots; some one-shots continue on from each other, so yeah. Since some of these chapters were written a whil...
33K 462 16
Taekook, YoonMin and NamJin One shots. BxB If you're not comfortable with this kind of stories. Feel free to leave.