CROSSFIRE •|L.H fanfic|•

De sierram09

*disclaimer* my username has changed but this is still the same story thx I hope you like it. Jessica's lif... Mai multe

In the Beginning (INTRODUCTION)
Chapter 1 The New Me
Chapter 3- quiff it baby
Chapter 4- This Means War.
Chapter 5- Was I wrong?
Chapter 6- Milkshakes
Chapter 7- Official hand holder?
Chapter 8- people are rude.
Chapter 9- stealer
Chapter 10- your delusional
Chapter 11- Honour **
Chapter 12- Like a Rock
Chapter 13- undercover
Chapter 14 Rings And Room Keys
Chapter 15- Cornered
Chapter 16- Confessions
Chapter 17- phone calls
1K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chapter 18- I just don' t know anymore
Chapter 19- The beginning of the end...
Chapter 20- Shes fine
Chapter 21- I Tried.
22- BANG BANG BANG
Chapter 23- Whipped
Chapter 24- Find her.
Chapter 25- He'll pay
Chapter 26
Explanation
Chapter 27-
The End
new book

Chapter 2- bedrooms and homeroom.

140 8 5
De sierram09

We landed in Sydney at about 2 am, which wasn't appreciated very much. But, anyway, there was someone in a black suit waiting for us in the baggage part of the airport holding a sign that said St. James on it.

" That's us" samatha said as she grabbed her bags off the conveyor belt. She walked over to the man and said something to him, but I wasn't close enough to hear. Nor did I really care that much. We got into a black van and the man drove us to a suburban area on the other side of Sydney. It was a nice looking neighborhood. We stopped at a small house on the corner of a street called "Charleston", he pulled into the driveway and started unloading our luggage. Samantha walked up to the house and looked in the mailbox for a key, she found one and opened the door.

"Come on everyone grab your bags and come inside." Samantha said walking through the front door. I grabbed my bags and walked in behind Samantha exited to see my new home. When I walked into the house there was a a staircase to the left that I assumed went up to the bedrooms. We walked around the corner and hit the living area, in there was a large sectional lounge with recliners and a coffee table, on either side of the sectional were two side tables with matching lamps and then a wall mounted television on the other side of the room. There were to doorways one lead to the kitchen and the other lead to a hallway with another door to the kitchen. We walked into the kitchen and it had a lot of counter space which I could tell my mother loved. It was a rather large kitchen with a dining space attached. We walked out of the dining and kitchen space and walked down the hallway. Samantha said according to the layout she found on the side table in the lounge room there was one bedroom at the end of the hall off the kitchen and a half bathroom in the hallway also.

"Who would like to have the room at the end of the hall?" Samantha asked.

No one really answered considering we hadn't even seen the room yet.

"I'll take it" I said just because I didn't like the awkward looking around and silence.

"Good, it's through the door at the very end of the hall" She told me although I was already walking to the door. When I walked through there was a staircase that lead to a kind of loft space. I walked up the stairs and I couldn't belive the room I was seeing! It was amazing. It was like whoever owned the house before us had turned the attic into an amazing bedroom. There was a queen sized bed in the far corner with a sled style head and footboard. On the bed was a black and white patterned quilt and at least a thousand pillows. There was a fuzzy black rug peeking out from under the bed, and a mahogany bedside table. On the table was a lamp and an alarmclock. The room was rather long and was like my own little loft space. There was a writing desk on the wall opposite the bed. A wardrobe next to it. There was another door at the far end of the room that I assumed was a bathroom, I looked in, nothing special really. Just a basic bathroom with a bathtub and a toilet and a sink and a mirror. I was pretty sure I had the best room in the house. I walked down the stairs and through the door to find the rest of my family. I walked back through the kitchen and lounge and went upstairs to see Bethany in a room that was kind of small but still big, I walked in to see a bed and a desk and a closet and bathroom. I walked into the bathroom and through a door on the other side to see Jonahs room that he seemed to already make his own. He had clothes thrown all over the room and the sheets were already wrinkled from him laying on them.

"Why do you look sad?" I asked already sort of knowing the answer.

" I just left my entire life behind to start a new one with a new name in a new country in the last 24 hours." he snapped at me, "Thats why I'm sad."

"You don't think I knew that? The same thing happened to me, did you forget we are sibblings?" I questioned him.

"I'm sorry, I'm just upset. And besides, I have to share a room with Ang- I mean Bethany." He said.

"That sucks! Well just so you know, I have the best room in the house." I teased him.

"Oh really? I must see this room of all rooms." Jonah announced. Jonah and I have always had a better relationship between the two of us that we would probably ever have with Bethany. I hated that it was like that, but thats the way it had always been. Don't get me wrong we both loved our sister very much and we would always have an amazing time when all three of us are together. But Jonah and I always bonded on a more best friend level, rather than a brother sister level.

We walked to my room and he plopped down on the bed wrinkling my covers.

"Hey now, don't go making my room a mess like yours."

"They aren't wrinkled!" He said jumping off the bed and attempting to smooth out the sheets. Unsuccessfully I might add. " I must admit, this is a cool room." He said. I began unpacking my clothes and other things and Jonah was helping me but we were inturrupted by a lound gurgle type sound produced from the belly of my younger brother. I looked at him with raised eyebrows trying to hold back a laugh.

"sorry, I haven't eaten anything since those disgusting peanuts on the plane." He said laughing. We both laughed for a good 5 minutes before deciding to go to the kitchen and see if they had stocked the fridge for us.

"Holy sh-"

"LANGUAGE!" I cut off Jonah not needing to hear cursing from my brother. The fridge was fully stocked with anything you could ask for. The necessities like milk eggs cheese etc. but there was also an array of juices sodas and whatnot. There were meats and vegetables and everything you could ever want.

In the freezer there were Popsicles and ice cream and oh snap! They gave us HOT POCKETS!!!!!!

"LOOK Jonah!!!" I almost yelled taking out a box of ham and cheese hot pockets.

"HOT POCKETS!!!! We will most defiantly be eating these!" He said closing the freezer. Jonah assembled the Hot Pockets and put them in the microwave while I got us something to drink from the fridge.

"Is lemonade ok for you?"

"Yea sure." He replied.

"I took out the carton of Lemonade and found two cups for us to use.

"Here you go, one ham and cheese Hot Pocket." Jonah said and handed me the plate with meaty cheesy deliciousness on it.

"Faaannkks bro!!" I said dragging out the word while I handed him his lemonade. "Wanna see what Australians watch on tv?"

"Sure why not?" We walked into the lounge and each plopped on a recliner part or the sectional and turned on the T.V. I started flipping through channels before I heard a very loud "GO BACK!" From Jonah. "What?" I said flipping down through the last few channels I surfed through.

"The Pursiute of Happieness is on!" Jonah said pointing at the TV his mouth full of Hot Pocket.

"NO! I've watched this movie to many times! I refuse to watch it!" I say to him and continue to flip through the channels.

"You just don't like love stories." He concluded

"No I don't think love really exists." I say still focusing on the channels I was skipping through. I finally found a show that we both liked. You know those shows about murder and how a person did it? Well it was called Snapped and we always watched that together.

A while after we finished our Hot Pockets Sam and Molly walked down the stairs and into the lounge.

"How does take out sound for dinner tonight?" mom asked. "I don't feel like cooking anything," she said.

"Sounds good to me!" Bethany called from her room, probably trying to figure out where to put all the clothes she brought.

"Alright. Anastasia where's that computer Richard gave you?" My mom asked me.

"In my room I'll get it." I got off the lounge and got the computer. I guess the house already had wifi so we found a take out place and Samantha and I went to pick it up.

We were all chowing down at the dinner table while Samantha explained the weekend plans.

"We'll go shopping tomorrow to make this place feel more home like. And then you all start school Monday."

We nodded and groaned at the fact that we had to go to school. The night ended early we woke up the next morning and shopped. I found some cool posters of some of my favorite bands and a few cool art peices I liked from the mall. And before I knew it I was at home again getting ready for bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Monday morning
I woke up practically having a heart attack. Why in the world do they make alarm clocks with the god awful bleeping? It was 6am and the first day of school. I had to drive to school. I'd been driving a few times over the weekend but I was no where near ready for Sam to hand me that drivers licence. I rolled out of bed and walked, well more like stumbled to my bathroom and turned on my shower. I took a long shower and got out, wrapped my hair in a towel and did my usual makeup. Eyeliner a bit of foundation and some powder. I did my hair which consisted of this mousse and this gel thing I got at the supermarket and let my hair air dry. I'd been doing this hair routine almost my whole life. And it worked for me, it really brought out my curls. I walked to my wardrobe a picked out some red skinny jeans with a few rips, some black dr. martens and an ATL tshirt. It wasn't the most elaborate first day of school outfit but at this point I didn't really care. I went downstairs noticing that I was the only one nearly ready. I could hear Bethany's annoying pop music flowing from her room as she sang along. I put some bread in the toaster and got some Nutella from the cupboard. Jonah had walked down the stairs ready to go carrying a backpack and his iPhone. We got cell phones yesterday, Samantha said they were for emergencies, but I knew that she didn't want us to be out of place at school being the only kids without phones. Then I realised I'd forgotten mine in my room along with my keys and bookbag.

"Good morning" Jonah greeted me with tired eyes.

"Hey, you want some toast?" I asked him.

"No thanks sis, I'll take some juice though." He said. I got him some juice and myself some as well.

"Do you want to leave early so I can drive you to school?" I asked, trying to make conversation.

"Sure."

"So as payment for this act of kindness would you mind going to my room and getting my phone ipod bookbag and keys?"

"okay." He answered taking a sip of his juice and walking to my room to get my things. When he brought them back down I said we'd leave in 5 minutes. I finished my Nutella toast and went out to the car. I put Jonahs school in my gps and started the car.

"You're acctually pretty good at this driving thing" Jonah said as I dropped him off in front of his school. It was like a 10 minute drive from home so it wasn't that bad. I put in the adress to my school and drove there. It took like 20 minutes no big deal. The parking lot wasn't completely full so I chose a parking space in front of the main office. I walked in and the receptionist gave me a weird look.

"I'm Anastasia St. James, I'm supposed to start school today." I told her. Her name plate said Christi Long.

"Ah yes, just take a seat, I'll print out your timetable." Ms. Long said and clicked and typed on her computer then walked out of the room. A boy with purple hair going in all different directions walked into the office. The first thing I noticed after the hair was his Linkin Park shirt. He took a seat a few chairs away from me.

"this kid has to be cool. Considering he has amazing taste in music" I thought. "First friend opportunity Ana! SAY SOMETHING!!"

"Cool shirt." I said in a smaller voice than I wanted.

"Thanks," He said looking down at his chest. "You like All Time Low?"

"Who in their right mind doesn't like ATL?" I asked sarcastically.

he chuckled, "I'm Michael." he stretched out a hand.

"Anastasia" I said shaking his hand.

"Here is your timetable Anastasia," Ms. Long said handing me a peice of paper. "Mr. Clifford, what can I help you with?"

"I just came to see if you brought bagels." Michael said eyeing her desk.

"I did, here you go," she said handing him a bakery box. "Anastasia, would you like one to?"

"Sure" I said, taking a bagel out of the box.

"Michael, would you mind showing Anastasia her homeroom?" She asked

"Sure Ms. Long, no problem."

Michael and I walked out of the office and down a long hallway.

"Let me see your timetable" he said taking the paper out of my hand. "you have Mr. Robinson for homeroom, he's right next to my homeroom,"

"Okay cool,"

We walked up some stairs and down another hallway, I wondered why Michael didn't say anything about me being american. I wondered if he noticed, or if he even cared.

"Here we are!" He said opening the door and handing me back my timetable.

"Thanks a lot."

" It looks like we have math and music together. I think we might have lunch to, if you need someone to sit with just come find me." He said with a smile

"Awesome I will probably take you up on that offer Clifford," I said with a nice smile walking into my homeroom. I showed Mr. Robinson my timetable knowing that he had to sign it for the office, to show that I was here all day. Stupid right?

"Class, please settle down, we have a new student joining us today." He announced. The class quieted and Mr. Robinson continued. "This is Anastasia St. James. Say hello everyone" Everyone mumbled their hello's and went back to their conversaitions.

"Just take a seat anywhere you like," He told me.

I walked to the back of the class and sat next to a blonde boy wearing a black singlet, skinny jeans and classic vans. His quiff was on point.

"So you must be the miss America everyone's talking about huh?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY LOVLIES!!! Thanks for reading!!! haha cliffhanger!! (kind of) LOL

okay, so, if the room tour thing didn't make sense i'm sorry!! Just think of an awesome attic type room and that would be Ana's room. so yeah!!:) I am using the new names now because thats what Anastasia is doing to help her not slip up if people ask about her family. You know?? So yeah, if you were wondering why, thats why!:)

Thanks for reading guys!! Comment what you liked Vote and add to your library for weekly updates!! ILYASM!!!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

6K 94 24
When your best friend invites you to a 5 Seconds of Summer concert, you obviously are gonna go. However, your dreams didn't really turn out the way...
1.5K 29 26
Avery Adams finally moves away three months after her parent's car crash. She has nobody to go to when she needs someone. All of her old friends aban...
12.1K 393 26
Skylar Avery Harper, Sophia's best friend back in the UK, will live in Australia, her parents and Sophia's are close, they would want to live in the...
40.5K 1.1K 26
DISCLAIMER: I have thought many times to revise this but I just couldn't bring myself to it. This is a fanfiction I made in 2015 so this was a produc...