😍Darling n Sweety😍 [COMPLET...

By Bahubalifan

Hi Pranushka fans !!! 🙋🏻‍♀️ For the love of 😍Darling n Sweety😍 My crazy imaginations on Darling n Sweety(... More

Cutting Tomatoes - Part 1
Cutting Tomatoes - part 2
Script Discussion 📑
Mahendra's Parents
Devasena's Saree
Naa koduku ekkada ? 🤔
Seemantham gift 🎁
The Bump(y) Ride
Angels&Devils
Part 1 : Bava Bangaram
Part 2 : Bava Bangaram
Part 3 : Bava Bangaram
Part 4 : Bava Bangaram
Part 5 : Bava Bangaram
Pacha Bottesina - 1
Pacha Bottesina - 2
Bahubali's offsprings
Wow!
Macbali vs Bahubali
Part 1: Bb2 party
Part 2: Bb2 party
S for Sweety
The Bahubali Dinner
Part 1: Mission Veet
Part 2: Mission Veet
A gift for Darling
Darling in KTLUC
Sequel : Happy Family
Darling watches Bhagamathie teaser
Hide n Seek...eerr Kiss
Kanna Nidurincharaa
En pondatti ooruku poyitta
LR comes to Dubai ♥️
Shot 2: Chanchala's hero & The Villian.
Bahubali Reunion
The ship that sailed
Darling attends Bhagamathie pre-release
Chandra grahanam and Pabsu pa
Shot 3: Language lessons
📢Announcement 📢

Shot 1: S signs a thriller !

1K 82 171
By Bahubalifan

Bhagamathi series - Shot 1 : Sweety signs a thriller !

2012

After writing the script,

Ashok(As): I can only think of Sweety in this character no one else can do justice to this apart from her...hmm..will have a word with her soon but before that I need a good production team I think UV is the best. Let me meet Prabhas garu.

The next day he went to the office and saw Pramod who was pacing back and forth at the entrance guarding D's room. After getting permission from him, he walked in to see D in shorts and oversized tshirt lying on his stomach on the couch. He saw an empty plate licked clean tossed on the floor and chicken bones scattered all over. Scrunching his face, he woke up D.

As: Prabhas garu.. Prabhas garu..

D: Sweety is my best friend...zzz...no no I don't love her... I will get her married to a nice man...I will be her best man...zzz...I will do the 'kanyadan' for her because she is my bangaram...zzz... huh..uh.. this looks like my office oops... I thought it was..hee hee hee..oh..Ashok...

He got up and seeing Ashok adjusted his hair smiling sheepishly at him.

D: Come Ashok, sit... what brings you here ?

As: I have a script andi...I wish UV to produce this film.

D: Hmm ok let me listen to the story first.

Ashok narrated the script and looked at D for his reaction. The first word that came from his mouth was,

D: Sweety ! Bangaram! Yes ! She is the perfect one for this !!

As: Omg !! I too had her in mind !!

D: Great minds think alike ! No problem you go ahead. We shall produce this film it's a double thumbs up from my end. Pls have a word with Sweety too.

Getting a nod from D, Ashok felt relieved. The next day he went to meet S on the sets of Mirchi. They were shooting Darlingey song and it was the last part of the dance where D holds S's waist as she leans back.

Director said cut and all background dancers cleared the area, the guys who erected the sets dismantled the set-up, the rest were packing up to leave except for these two who were still in that position. Their eyes locked with a wide grin on their faces. Ashok was bewildered seeing them that way nonetheless he went to them,

As: Namaste Prabhas garu...

No response.

As: Huh..uh... Hi Sweety...

No response.

As: What the ??? Are they playing statue ?? Hmm maybe. Ok statue free...

Still there was no response. Ashok went one round around them and stood there scratching his head. Pramod who came by, saw him and worried that he would disturb their moment gentle pulled him aside.

Pra: What were you doing there??

As: Huh... why are they like that ??

Pra: It is like that only you shouldn't ask questions. Come with me let's go.

As: But I need to read this script to Sweety!

Pra: Oh I c, come back after 2 days then.

As: Why 2 days ?

Pra: That is when they will move from that spot.

As: 😰😰

****

After 2 days he went back to the sets and this time they finished 'em unnadra babu' scene. S was in a green saree and D in black shirt, khakhi pants were facing each other and talking oblivious to the surroundings. Ashok was excited and again went to them.

As: Namaste Prabhas garu!

No response.

As: Hi Sweety!

No response. To distract them he picked a stone to throw but Pramod plunged from nowhere and caught the stone in time,

Pra: Jai Annaiyaa! Jai Vadina!

He touched their feet and got up menacingly striding to Ashok.

As: Huh.. where did you come from ?

Pra: I will be around annaiyaa and vadina like the air you can't see me but I will be there to protect them why you threw this ? 😡

As: You told me to come after two days to meet S but when I come this is what I see what to do ?? 😕

Pra: Oh dear! I am sorry Ashok it is my fault whenever they are together we encounter such things and neither are we nor others allowed to disturb them so I will ping you when she is alone that time you come with the script ok ?

As: Ok.. erm... one doubt.. when will they stop talking ?

Pra: Hmm they just started now it might take 3-4 days I don't know
anyway it seems like it is going to rain I have to hold umbrella for them so pls excuse me.

And off Pramod went to hold umbrella for his annaiyaa and vadina who were still in their own world. As he felt it was indecent to see their blushing expressions or hear their conversation, he tied his eyes with a cloth like Gandhari of Mahabaratha and wore two corks as plugs on his ears. Ashok left the place shedding tears seeing Pramod's loyalty and duty towards his annayya and vadina.

Ashok went home and stared at his phone waiting for a msg. He never left his room. His wife would go in with his meals every day. He did nothing than stare at the phone from dawn to dusk waiting for a message. Finally one fine day he got a text from Pramod. He was elated!

Pra: Annaiya absent, sweety present. Start immediately!

Ashok was excited! He grabbed the script papers and dashed off to meet Sweety. At the spot he was stopped by Pramod,

Pra: Hey who are you ? Why are you here ?

As: Huh Pramod you only told me to come now...

Pra: Omg look at you! Still in the same dress as that day and you have grown a forest on your face and look ! Birds have built a nest above your head !!

Pramod showed Ashok to a mirror and he began to weep seeing himself.

As: I have been waiting for your text staring at my phone from then it has been two months see I look like a beggar now boo hoo...boo hoo...

Pra: Huh..uh...mmm... ok don't cry see this happens to me also nothing is predictable when it comes to them.. be strong my boy be strong... here, take my perfume spray it and then go meet her. All the best!

Ashok did so and went to meet Sweety. After exchanging pleasantries, Ashok narrated the script. S listened attentively and she was so impressed. Immediately she called her manager to give him her call sheet dates but unfortunately it was all full as she has been signed for other films and talks were going on for an untitled project with SSR and Pabsu
😉😍 which required a year of her dates. With too much on her plate, S decided to give up on Ashok's script.

S: I am very sorry Ashok garu my schedule is full for 2 years. I loved this script but pls I can't commit now. Next time maybe.

As: Huh...pls don't say that Sweety... Prabhas garu also okayed this...only you can do this ... I'll wait for you... pls say yes..

S: Hmm..no Ashok garu it is not right I don't want to give you hopes and back off later. I am sorry.

Ashok felt dejected. Sobbing, he left only to be stopped by Pramod.

Pra: She agreed ??

Unable to take it anymore he hugged Pramod and burst into tears wetting his shirt. Pramod rubbed his head consoling him.

As: Sob...sob... this is my dream script... Prabhas garu liked it.. Sweety too but she rejected because of dates...sob..sob..I don't want to live...sniff..sniff...

Pra: Uh..my H&M shirt given by annaiyaa..mmm...ok don't cry come let's bring this matter to him.

They told D.

D: What ??? Bangaram rejected this ???

Both nodded their heads sadly. D gave an all knowing smile.

D: Don't worry Ashok. She will agree. Leave it to me. Pramod, get Sweety here.

As: Huh what ?? What are you going to do ???

D: Ssshhh I told you no I will handle this. I know how to make her agree.

Pramod brought S. She came in all smiles and they greeted each other.

S: What is it Pabsu pa ?

D walked over to her side, slid his arm across her shoulder. She bent her head shyly (recall dubai press meet expression) and he passed her the script papers. She she happily signed on the dotted lines without speaking a word.

Ashok stood lost scratching his head.

S: Ashok garu, I am doing this project but pls wait till I finish my current commitments. Ok Pabsu pa, now can I leave ?

D: Yes of course bangaram come I will drop you home.

Still arm across her shoulder they exited UV office and left to her flat in his car.

As: Haan ? She came, he went stood beside her kept his arm on her shoulder and she agreed?? No even an eyebrow raised or a word spoken!! Chey so simple ?? Had I known this I would have done the same.

Pra: No use...you would have got her finger impressions on your cheeks. These are all Pabsu talents...only annaya can do it.

As: He is great ! Maa Devudu...( my god...) 🙏🏼

He bent and collected the sand from the ground where D tread upon. He smeared some on his forehead as holy ash and took the remaining home to make an idol which he would worship everyday.

😉😁

The End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

280K 15.9K 63
Two different People Different ideology Two different world He's Devil 😈... She's an Angel 🧚 She's innocent... He's nothing but innocent She's wa...
28K 1.3K 13
Please Read to know..
27.6K 1.4K 14
Hi friends ! 🙋🏻‍♀️ Sharing my first FF on Darling n Sweety. This is inspired from the events at Dubai when the team went there for Bahubali 2 promo...
650K 34K 105
Highest Rank: #25 in Fanfiction #31 in Romance WHEN MR.RUDE MEETS MS.LOVE He doesn't believe in Love and Marriage. He...