The Fashion Designer

By KahnaKahn

Sitting down on the soft king size mattress I ran my fingers threw my hair in frustration and undo the first... More

One Night
Please Read
The Next Morning
Introductions
Rehearsal Dinner
Preparations
You May Kiss the Bride
Confrontations
Please Read
Wedding Coordinator
Thee Fashion Designer
Cat Fights
The Contract
One Hell of a Surprise
Kyle Matthew
Choices
Wedding Invites
Petition
Battle Cry
War not Over
What Did you Do?
A/N
Mistress
Black and Blue
Wedding Venues
Clash
I Love You
The Fashion Show
Time
Mistakes and Regrets
Please Read
Private Chapters
Drunkard
The Shower
The Unusual Play Date
Sickly
Patience
Homewrecker
Book is Completed
New Stories?
First Love
Birthday Bash
7 months
London
The Day of
I Know

A/N

23.6K 347 7
By KahnaKahn

Okay, for those of you who want more of The Fashion Designer, I'm still working on it.  About seven more chapters to go, then edit then I will up load them as soon as I can.  Please be patient with me.  I also want to thank some of my followers for their concern and their help.  I should've known to make a hard copy.  I usually do but i thought I would wait till the book is completed.   Advice for all of you, make a hard copy first.  

My key board must be broken because my keys are starting to stick together lol...my poor fingers.

If you are one of those people who can't wait for the Fashion Designer please vote and comment.  Your votes might make me up load faster lol...I need the energy boosts.  

As of now if you haven't read His secret wife please do so...you won't regret.  Enjoy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 4.3K 65
"And do you think lying to me again would make me stay." I was taken back by her question. "Lying to you? When did I ever..." "Cut the crap Dylan, I...
264K 7.8K 26
After seeing them leaving to Paris.. He was totally broken.. He didn't return back to Raizada Mansion but drove to his Apartment.. He slammed the apa...
103K 2.6K 7
"Nate where the fuck have you been? It is three a.m. I have left you hundreds of messages." "Get the fuck out of my house." He said through his teet...
419K 24.4K 52
"He cannot satisfy a woman in bed,"she accused. "Anjali..."a painful yelp left his mouth. "I'm saying the truth...we have been married for almost 6 m...