The Light Behind Your Eyes (A...

By BambiiAmrii

Hey there, I'm Shannon! I'm 14 years old and I live in an orphanage. After being thrown on the streets, aband... More

Finally leaving this dump.
Home sweet home.
Who released the fangirls?
Clothes, clothes, and more clothes.
"School can suck my imaginary dick."
"Well, that's not the first time I got beaten up by a blonde."
"What the fuck is going on?!"
I don't know what to name this chapter.
Sorry not sorry
Her giggle is adroable, I just sound like a dying Walrus...
School doesn't teach you useful shit.
Home schooling?
Home schooling.
Pillow fights.
In the first time in forever.
Never leave Mikey alone with your daughter.
Never fuck with Jersey boys, mother fucker.
Ray would make the best dad ever.
"KILLJOY, PETE'S HERE!"
You Wanna Go? Fine, Let's Go. (Part 1)
You Wanna Go? Fine, Let's Go. (Part 2) *FILLER CHAPTER*
Unexpected Surprises. (Part 1)
Unexpected Surprises (Part 2)
Shark Week and Cuddles.
"Well, That Shut You Up Fast."
"GIRL, GET IT!"
"That's What I Thought."
Baby Girl.
Raymond Cupcake-Hands Toro.
Kicked Out of Victoria Secret.

Sloppy kisses

533 19 19
By BambiiAmrii

Gerard's POV:

Throughout the night, I heard giggling up in Killjoy's bedroom. I was curious of what was going on, but I didn't want to be one of those parents that are constantly up in their children's business. I want her to have privacy and let her make her own choices, over all, let her live her life. And the others think so, too. Sure, we know that we're not her birth parents and don't know her past, and she could be selling drugs and shit, but every kid deserves a least some privacy.

I got up from my bed and went to go into the kitchen to make some breakfast for Killjoy and Melanie, but got pinned onto the bed by Frank. He attacked my neck with kisses, but I quickly pushed him off.

"Frankie, Killjoy and Melanie are just upstairs, not now," I whisper, pushing on his chest to get him off me. He gave puppy dog eyes and pouted his bottom lip. Those damn puppy eyes, man. I kissed his lips quickly before sitting up, grabbing onto both of his hands. "Later, I promise. I'll have the girls go out for a few hours, then we can do it, okay?" Frank held out his pinkie finger and narrowed his eyes at me,furrowing his eyebrows together. I crossed my pinkie with his before he shot up and ran out of my bedroom, almost tripping on a sock. I tucked my hair behind my ear and went into the kitchen to make some breakfast. I stood in the kitchen for a minute before deciding against that and just buying some from McDonald's and getting some coffee from Star Bucks instead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 186 26
TW IN ADVANCE: bl00d, sw34r1ng? s3xu4l content, s3lf h4rm, 1ntrus1v3/dark/s3xu4l th0ughts, 34t1ng d1s0rd3r Frank Iero is a senior in high school, he...
8.6K 191 28
Gerard Way x female reader (Three Cheers Era) ~ Warning: self harm, mentions and attempts of suicide, alcohol/drug use ~ Y/n and Gerard grew up toget...
370 12 50
Their whole lives they've never felt like they belonged, until they met each other and realized just how special they are. __________________________...
2.8K 248 15
Okay, so Gerard wasn't exactly ecstatic about where they had ended up. Sure, it was Frank, his best friend's birthday, it was Halloween, and they eve...