The Lion King: Break Free

Autorstwa Skyy15

This is the third book to my second Lion King series, "The Lion King: Makosa's Beginning." In the last book y... Więcej

The Lion King: Break Free
Saved By The Spirits
New Changes
Trouble With Royal Titles?
Reborn
No Longer A Member
Royal Lessons
Engagement
Grandparents
Big Brother Duties
Another Journey
A Wasteland
A New Project
The Search
The Amazing News
Traveling
The Chewa Pride
Silly Grandmothers
Thank you!
Trouble In The Wet Lands
Royal Intruders
First Hunt
Trespassers
No Longer Small
Signs of Hope
Past Stories
Children Talk
Unexpected Guests
Search Parties
Still Daddy's Little Girl
Preparing For The New Life
The Start Of A Journey
Lions In The Gorge
A Mystery
A Returning Friend
The Marsh Lands
The Tree Of Life
A Lost
Family Tree (UPDATED)
The Truth
A Start Of An New Generation
Old Times
Trouble At The Borders
A Missing Link
Someday, We Will Meet Again
Something To Think About
Seeking Guidance
The Dream
Welcoming The New Generation
Author's Final Note
NEW BOOK!

Solving A Clue

284 10 0
Autorstwa Skyy15

A/N: Hey guys! I know it has been sooooo long since I last updated this book 😫 don't worry, I have not forgotten about you all! 😁. The image above is suppose to be Kizza (top) and Adia (bottom).

You may read and enjoy the Chapter below! 😊 thank you all for your inspiration, comments, votes, and support since Day 1 from my very, very, VERY first Lion King book "Past Events". I wouldn't of  gotten this waaaaay far without you guys ❤️. All of you are amazing!

Xoxo,

Skyy15 💋

••••••••••••••••••••••

Adia

"Mom, can we go see Miss Pacca's baby now?" My twin sister, Chauna begs.

"I don't know Chauna, we have to ask. We can not just barge inside the cave. I am sure Pacca is still exhausted from giving birth." Said mom. "We should wait a while longer."

Mom, Chauna, and I are resting behind Pride Rock on the large brown stones. Daddy is out on morning patrol as usual with the Lion Guard. I was ordered to stay home. Daddy gave me the day off. I have been practicing extremely hard and deserve a break. Tomorrow we will resume my training.

I see my great Aunt Haiba walking towards my great Uncle Mheetu and their son Mosi who is one of my cousins.

"Let me go ask Aunt Haiba if it is okay for everyone to go inside the cave now and meet the baby. You girls stay here, okay?" Said mom, while standing up on her four paws. She slides down from the large stone and jog over to Aunt Haiba and Uncle Mheetu.

"I had heard the lionesses gossip earlier and they said it is a boy!" Said Chauna excitedly.

I smile feeling proud for Miss Pacca. I don't know much about babies since I am still quite young, technically. But I do know that Cubs are EXTREMELY adorable and very innocent at everything they do. "Awwweeee, that is so nice!"

"Soon, two more cubs will be making their debut. We still have Auni and Aunt Haiba left to have their babies too!"

"Yep!"

Chauna beams. "I just loooooove babies! They are so cute, small, playful, and innocent."

I laugh at her. My sister can be so silly and hilarious at times. I shift my eyes to the left seeing mother running back over to us.

She smiles, "Aunt Haiba said it's okay girls! The rest of the Pride have already met the baby. Come on, let's go have our turn."

Chauna happily pounced from off the large stone. She ran up Pride Rock straight towards the cave where Pacca is. I slowly jog after her with mom trialing slowly behind us. After climbing up to the top where the cavern is, we one by one walk inside.

"Hello, Pacca!" Mom greets. "Its me, Aala with my two girls Adia and Chauna. We have come to congratulate you and meet your little furry bundle of joy!"

We see a light beige lioness laying in the far back of the cave. It is Pacca resting with her head over her front paws. Her small newborn is suckling on milk at her furry side.

Pacca opens her tired eyes revealing their beautiful sapphire color.

She smiles, "Hello ladies! Yes, you can meet my son."

We walk up closely. Mom is the first to meet Pacca's little boy.

Her face softens, "Awwwww, he is too adorable! Good job Pacca. What did you name him?"

"Thank you, Aala! His name is Husani. Amwa told me that it means good!" She replied, proudly.

"What a great choice! I like it."

Mom steps aside so Chauna and I can meet and get a better view at our newest Pride member. "Husani" is too busy drinking his milk. He does not have his mother's light beige fur. Instead, his fur is reddish tan. Maybe he inherited it from his 'unknown' dad. His eyes are closed, so it is hard to tell what color they are. I have been told by mom that it takes 7 to 10 days for a newborn cub to open its eyes.

"He is so cute!" Chauna smiles wide.

"Yes, very! Husani is going to love being here at Pride Rock. Maybe when he gets a bit older, he can join us on our adventures." I say with pure excitement.

Pacca giggled. "That would be so sweet, girls! I am sure Husani will love that when he is a much bigger, playful cub."

Chauna and I look up and smile at mom, who also smiles warmly back at us.

Mom begins to walk towards the cavern's exit. "Alright, come on girls. Lets leave Miss Pacca and her son alone for some rest. They will need lots of it!"

Chauna and I both nod our heads while following behind mom.

"Bye ladies! Thanks for coming." Pacca waved.

"Bye!" Chauna and I said in sync.

"Have a good rest of your morning, Pacca!" Said mom.

"Thanks again Aala, I will!"

As soon as we walked outside of the cavern...

"RAWRRR!!!"

"Aaaaaah!!!" I screamed.

I got pinned down by my cousin Mosi. In his mouth he is holding a piece of zebra meat. That must be breakfast the hunting party had caught.

I fell on my back. "Mosi, what are you doing?" I ask.

"There you two are!" He muffled, with the meat inside his mouth.

"We were meeting Miss Pacca's baby, Husani! I see breakfast is here already. I hope there is still some left for us." Chauna replied.

"Yeah, but only half is already eaten away. That is why I had came up here to let you guys know before the whole pride eats it entirely like last time. Its always first come, first served here! You better hurry up down there if I were you. I managed to squeeze myself in and grab myself a piece of the thigh meat."

"Cool! Thanks for alerting us, Mosi." Said mom.

Chauna skips behind her down Pride Rock. Mosi gets off me so I can stand back up and follow after them.

***********

After breakfast, the entire Pride either lazily chilled back on the large brown stones sleeping or gossiping behind Pride Rock, while some watched their cubs run around playing with loud laughter. Uncle Kovu and Aunt Kiara are out busy showing our pride's two guests "Kwame" and "Amai" around the Pride Lands.

It is still so superb to hear that little "Iniko" (a.k.a Shani) is reunited back with her biological parents. The thought of it makes you smile so big like wow, that is amazing!

Mom is busy chatting on the rocks with Aunt Haiba, while Uncle Mheetu is taking a nap. He is sharing the same rock with Aunt Haiba, his chin rested on her lower back. Mosi, Chauna, and I are both laying on the grass in front of Pride Rock looking very bored.

Mosi is picking at a small blue flower with his claw nail looking uninterested. "Uggggggh, I am so darn bored!!! What can we do?"

Chauna shrug her shoulders while laying on her back. She stares up at the late morning sky, seeing the white fluffy clouds move by the cool wind. "I don't know Mosi. I am getting sick and tired of playing the same games everyday. We always play tag, hide-in-go seek, or hunter. We need something new and exciting to do."

I look at my twin sister and raise one of my brows. "Like what Chauna?"

We all thought deeply in silence on something new that we could do or play. Sadly, none of us did not come up with any ideas.

The cool morning breeze blow amongst our furry bodies again. Strangely, an unfamiliar scent had brushed underneath my nose.

"Hmmm?" I questioned out loud. I sat there looking puzzled.

Chauna sits halfway up on the grass. "What's wrong, sis?" She noticed my face expression.

Mosi stops picking at the small blue flower and turn his body facing us.

"I smell a strange scent. A scent that I don't recognize. Do you guys smell it too?" I asked.

Mosi gives the air a sniff. He nods, "Yeah! What is it I wonder?"

Chauna sniffs too, but twice. "Hmmm, this is odd...."

"Should we go find out?" Mosi asks.

I stand up on my four paws and start padding away following the strange scent down a narrow path. "I mean yeah, Mosi. It does gives us something to finally do, right?"

Chauna got up quick on her paws and follow beside me down the path. She smiles, "Yeah! At least we won't be bored anymore. Now we got a clue to solve."

Mosi finally decides to get up and join. He slowly trials behind us. "Okay, but shouldn't we let our moms know that we are leaving Pride Rock?"

"Oh, do not worry. The scent doesn't seem far. It looks like it is taking us straight towards the watering hole!" I point ahead with my paw.

"Your right, that isn't far at all! Nothing but a few minutes walk. Okay our moms should be fine. Let's go!"

We all pick up the pace and start to run down the path straight towards the popular watering hole where every animal in the Pride Lands would drink and socialize at. A few animals are already spotted there now. Two are giraffes, one a zebra, and the other a Rhino. The two giraffes are females who are busy gossiping, the zebra is a male drinking from the watering hole, and the rhino is also a male who is just nibbling on small nearby vegetation.

Mosi, Chauna, and I stopped running once we have arrived at the watering hole.

"Okay, the unfamiliar scent stops here. But it is not coming from neither one of these animals though." I say, ending my last sentence with surprise.

"Okay, that is like so weird!" Said Chauna. She looks bewildered.

*RUSTLE, RUSTLE*

All of our ears had twitched.

"What was that?" Mosi asked so sudden. He looks a bit startled.

"It sounds like it is coming from that bush over there!" I reply, pointing my paw at a bush where the male rhino is eating from.

We slowly, but cautiously walk over to it. Rhinos can be dangerous to young lions. So it's best that we keep a nice distance away from it to be safe.

"Ahhhh!!!" A voice screams.

It had came from the bush. A young lion jumps out of it. He seems to be our age and looks very familiar like we have met before. I squint my eyes at him trying to remember.

The rhino looks disoriented trying to figure out what is going on. Rhinos have poor eyesight, but their hearing and sense of smell is excellent.

"It smells like lions are around here..." he says, while looking worried. He quickly moves off in a opposite direction from us.

Chauna sighs with relief. "Oh thank goodness he had went the other way!"

Mosi raises his brow at the young lion. "Hey you over there, who are you and where did you come from?!" He yells across the watering hole.

The young male met his eyes with our own and looked sort of shy and unfriendly. He has mahogany color fur, colorless paws, bright pink nose, a growing brunt umber hair tuft on his head, with mysterious dark red eyes. Both of his ears are tipped black.

I try to think hard of who he might be and then all of a sudden I remembered.

"Kizza..." I say, in a almost whisper.

The mysterious lion cock his to the side. "H-How do you know me?"

"You know him Adia?" Chauna asks me, suspiciously.

I slowly nod my head. "Yeah, he was one of the lions from the gorge that afternoon...remember I had told you about it with mom and daddy?"

"Oooooh..."

Mosi growls showing out his claws. "The King has a strict rule here and doesn't allow trespassers in his land. This your warning and I suggest that you leave before you get caught by the Lion Guard. If you do, things may get ugly."

'Kizza' the mysterious Lion looks very apologetic. "Please, do not tell your King or get your pride's lion guard. I am not here to hurt anyone honestly. I'm just looking for one of my big brothers. He did not return home to our Pride last night and it worries me. Since early dawn, I followed his scent all the way over here in this land. I hope that he isn't caught by anyone from your pride or worse the King himself. I told him since that gorge incident to not come back here and steal food again."

I gasp. "Oh my..."

"We should help Kizza find his brother guys, before Uncle Kovu or daddy does!" Said Chauna.

"But where would we look? The Pride Lands is a huge place you know! This could take us the entire day up to tomorrow." Said Mosi.

"And? As future Lion Guard leader, I was taught in my training to treat all animals no matter the circumstances or who they are to help and respect them. We will do the same for Kizza by finding his brother." I said, standing strong.

Kizza smiles. "Thank you so much, uh..."

"Adia and no problem!" I nod. "Come on, let's begin looking for your big brother. We should all split up. Mosi and Chauna search the plains, while Kizza and I go look in the hunting grounds." I ordered.

Chauna walked over to Mosi. The two of them jog over to the plains, while Kizza and I run side by side to the hunting grounds.

I truly do hope we can find his brother unhurt and safe, before my dad and Uncle Kovu gets to him...

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

10.9K 243 27
Before Nala had given birth to Kion she grew terribly ill forcing them to travel to the Tree of Life to get help. On the trip Zira betrayed her frien...
12.5K 322 28
The Circle of Life is a funny thing. Lions rise and they fall. Some turn evil, some are pure, and some are hidden from existence entirely. Simba's so...
1.8K 29 14
Evil has returned. Past enemies long thought to be dead and gone have returned stronger than ever under a new evil threat. Not only is the Tree of Li...
81.1K 2.4K 69
Kion was just Five Weeks old when Zira and some followers of her's attack Pride Rock while Simba was out with Kiara; having to escape from the comin...