A New War (Percy Jackson fanf...

By forever_and_always72

Amethyst Jones was just looking for a getaway, when she arrived at Camp Half-Blood. Instead, she is in the mi... More

A New War (Percy Jackson fanfic)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 and 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
SEQUEL!
SEQUEL IS OUT!

The Final Chapter

144 6 0
By forever_and_always72

Hey, so we were going to the beach, and then my car broke down. So we had to get two tow trucks to take it to the shop. And they took like 2 hours. Gave me time to write though. I'm sad. I wanted to go to the beach.

Anything similar ever happen to you?

___________________________________________________________________

Thyst's PoV

My head ached, and my body was sore. I felt like I was on fire. Pain raced everywhere, and a numb feeling came in my leg. In other words, I felt like shit.

Then a thought crossed my mind. Am I dead? No, I died before, and it wasn't like this. What's happening to me?

"Amethyst, please wake up." I heard someone whisper, and that someone was Percy. He squeezed my hand. My eyes fluttered, and I took in my surroundings. I was in the infirmary. Percy practically a tackled me in a hug. I winced and let out yelp as more pain raced through me.

"Sorry." He said, sheepishly. I smiled to let him know it was okay. I moved over and patted the spot next to me. Percy jumped in and held me to him like I would disappear any moment.

"What happened?" I finally asked. My throat was scratchy and cracking. I must of been out for a while. That's when I got a good look at Percy. His hair was a mess, there were bags under his eyes, he was pale, and looked like he got no sleep. I frowned upon his appearance.

"You did it. You defeated Kronos. It must of took a lot, because you just blacked out and fell from Jason. He tried to get to you, but a fury got to him. From the corner of my eye, I saw you fall. I tried to get to you, but I couldn't, so I made a wave come up and catch you. You've been out ever since. Why didn't you tell me this could've happened?" Percy explained.

"Because that was the only option left, and you never would've allowed it, if you knew the consequences." I answered, looking down.

"Never, ever sacrifice yourself. And you're right. I wouldn't have let you go." Percy replied. I snuggled into his chest and held on tight.

"It's over." I whispered. Percy kissed the top of my head, and then leaned his head on top of mine.

"When do I get out if here?" I asked, quietly.

"Today. Now, if you want." Percy answered. I grinned, before shooting up, ignoring the pain. I looked down and noticed I was wearing the same clothes from when I fought.

"Come on!" I dragged Percy out of the infirmary. He laughed at my excitement to be free. We walked to the Poseidon cabin, and I picked out a pair a black, skinny jeans and one of Percy's shirts. Percy walked up and hugged me from behind.

"I thought I lost you again." He mumbled into my shoulder.

"You should know by now that you can't get rid of me that easily." I winked, and Percy laughed at my comment.

"That's true." He grinned. I loved his idiotic, lopsided grin. It was just so...Percy. There was no other way to describe it. It just fitted his personality perfectly.

I walked into the bathroom and got changed. I tied the laces to my black converse, before stepping out. I grabbed Percy's hand, and we walked to the dinner pavilion together. We joked and laughed along the way. It was like when we first met. Not a single care in the world. Except each other.

When we walked in, everyone started clapping. I blushed and looked down. I always hated being the center of attention. Percy kissed my cheek, as we separated to sit at our tables. I sat down across from Nico, and he smiled widely at me. I smiled back.

I grabbed my food tray and walked up towards the fire pit with Nico at my side. I tossed in an offering.

"Thanks, dad." I whispered. I waited for Nico to do his offering before sitting back down at the Hades table.

"So someone finally decided to wake up." Nico said, and I cracked a smile.

"How long was I out?" I asked, taking a bite of mash potatoes.

"About a week. Everyone was so worried, especially Percy." Nico winked at me. I threw my head back as I laughed at my brother. But a week? That was a long time. Well, to be unconscious for.

Suddenly, there was a bright light that interrupted our conversation. I automatically covered my eyes, so I wouldn't go blind. When I opened them, I was surprised to see the gods. I tensed as I thought about what they could want. I was tired of quests. Tired of trouble. I just want to relax.

"Amethyst Jones." Zeus called out. I sucked in a sharp breath, as I stood up and walked to the gods and goddesses. I kneeled down in front of Zeus. Panic rushed through me. What does he want?

"For your bravery and sacrifice, we decided to give you one wish." Zeus said. I frowned. A wish? What about Percy? As if he read my mind, he continued.

"He got his wish earlier." Poseidon smiled, and I smiled back. So that was Percy's dad? I could see some similarities between the two.

I thought about what I wanted. My mind went back to all quests and adventures, while being a demigod. My thoughts raced, and then it hit me. I owe a certain son of Hermes.

"Can you bring back a friend of mine?" I asked, looking at Hades. At my dad. He smiled and nodded.

"I know who you mean." Hades said. I stood up and walked back to my table. The gods said a few words and a speech that I'm sad, not really, to say I didn't listen to. Saying a speech to a bunch of kids, who have ADHD, is not the best idea. Then they flashed out.

--

When we finished, I immediately went to Percy. I didn't want to be too clingy, but I couldn't help it. He grabbed my hand and led me to the beach.

"What did you wish for?" I asked. It was bugging me all throughout dinner.

"No one thought you would make it. Your injuries were too severe, and you were getting closer to death everyday. So I wished for you to be okay and to wake up soon." Percy blushed, looking down. I stopped in my tracks, causing Percy to turn around. To say I was shock was an undersstatement. I was bewildered.

"Why?" I whispered. Percy came closer to me, so there was only an inch between us.

"Because I love you." Percy answered. I slowly smiled, before pressing my lips to Percy's. It was a short, gentle, and passionate one. I pulled away and squeezed Percy's hand. He squeezed back, and we continued walking towards the beach.

"So who did you wish for to come back to life?" Percy asked.

"Luke Castellan. He helped us get through Tartarus, but sacrificed himself in the end." I answered. Percy started grinning.

"Luke's coming back." He asked, excitedly. I giggled at his excitement. It was adorable. I nodded.

Then we got to the beach. I was expecting a mess. Weapons, golden dusty, bodies everywhere. Trees knocked down, and the dock broken. But it wasn't. It was like the war never happened here.

"Want to swim?" Percy asked, grinning. I smiled, and nodded. I took off my shirt and jeans, leaving me in my bra and panties. I looked up at Percy to see he was already in his boxers. I shamelessly checked him out. I was snapped back into reality, when Percy threw me over his shoulder and ran into the water. He dropped me in at waist deep. I gasped for air as I broke through the surface.

"Really?" I asked.

"Sorry, couldn't help it." Percy smiled. I rolled my eyes playfully, before pushing his head underwater. I took my hand away after a moment, and he came back up all dry.

"That's not fair." I pouted. He laughed and then kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck, as his went to my waist, holding me close. My fingers got tangled up in his hair. I felt Percy's tongue swipe across my lip, and I opened my mouth a bit. Our tongue roamed each other's mouths. Percy moaned, as I tugged at his hair. I smiled into the kiss and so did he.Fireworks and butterflies went off in my stomach.

Only Percy had this effect on me. He made my heart race, my palms sweat, my mind foggy. He made explosions and fireworks and butterflies go crazy in my stomach. He made me feel special and loved and wanted. He made me feel like the only girl in the world. He made me...well, me. I was completely and utterly in love with Percy Jackson.

And I couldn't wait to spend the rest of my life with him.

I wish I could say we lived happily ever after, but that didn't exactly happen.

__________________________________________________________________

THE END!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245K 6.1K 21
The fight with Gaea is over, but with her death so comes others, including the beloved daughter of Athena. With grief, Athena convinces more than hal...
82.4K 1K 40
Piper and Annabeth fall in love, but there always seems to be something or someone that makes it difficult to be in a loving relationship.
115K 6.9K 58
"And I don't want the world to see me, cause I don't think that they'd understand, when everything's made to be broken, I just want you to know who...
325K 17.5K 187
"Pretty boy" Percy Jackson's fatal flaw is loyalty so you can understand his confusion when he falls for a traitor OR Hadrian Allaire would do anythi...