Fight For You

By _the_divergents_

The sequel to Divergent High! Enjoy! credits to Veronica Roth :) More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Epilogue
Sorry
Moving On! ;)

Chapter 12

4.4K 150 14
By _the_divergents_

Tobias POV

Tris has been gone for a long time. Too long. I told her to meet me here in 15 minutes, it's been more like 15 hours. I pace the apartment thinking of what to do. Maybe she went shopping? No, Tris doesn't shop unless Christina literally drags her. And besides, I saw Christina less then an hour ago. I decide to go for a walk to let off some steam. Maybe I'll run into her? I walk calmly but faster then usual. The thought of Tris is making me dizzy. I turn a corner and hear a voice making me alert. It sounded a lot like Tris and my hopes suddenly get very high.

"PLEASE HELP!" I hear and then smack. I turn another corner- running now-to see Tris struggling in Al's grip. I immediately feel anger rush throughout my whole body. I need to kill someone. I yank Tris out of Al's grip. I'm much bigger and stronger then he is, so it's like pulling a banana peel off of a banana. I punch him until he falls to the floor unconscious. He tried to fight back but failed miserably. I breathe heavily, taking one last glance at Al and turn around, only to wish I hadn't. Tris is on the floor. Her eyes are slowly closing and her breathing is minimal. I feel my heart sink.

"Tris!!" I say running to her. Her eyes close and I panic. It must've been too much for her, so she passed out. I pick her up bridal style and run to our apartment checking her breathing every 10 seconds. It's only getting worse, making me more and more nervous.

I get to our apartment and swing the door open, quickly laying Tris on our bed.

Oh what to do? I think to myself. I'm no Erudite so what would I know?

I run into the kitchen and get an ice pack. I return to her and place it carefully on her forehead. I also get my furry black blanket from the closet and place it on her gently, kissing her cheek.

"I love you Tris. Be brave for me ok?" I whisper to her. She doesn't respond. Instead she breathes a deep breathe and lets it out. Her eyes are still closed and she rests peacefully. I sigh and leave the room closing to door ever so carefully behind me. For a second I think I hear,

"I love you Tobias." But it could've been just a hallucination.

The only thing I can do now it wait for her to wake up again. I walk into the living room slowly and plop myself onto the couch. I will make sure Al gets kicked out of dauntless for this. Because this isn't the first time it's happened. Al. Will. Pay.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 348 50
You know how every school has that shy girl that nobody really pays attention to and then that special somebody and everyone loves? Those two people...
4.3K 150 23
I decided that I wanted Tris and Tobias to live a little so imagine Veronica's book stops before the war on abnegation and things stay normal. Skip a...
775 14 3
A spoiler-based Allegiant fanfiction-- for those who have finished the book, the synopsis is in the first chapter. However, PLEASE don't read the syn...
42.4K 797 21
This is based on the story Divergent by Veronica Roth but with a twist. As the cover says, Born Dauntless. So... What if Tris Prior was born Dauntles...