You Are My Heartbreaker

By nelenawritesxoxo

How does it feel to fall in love again? To fall in love with your ex? Your first love? The person that shatte... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 6

862 32 2
By nelenawritesxoxo

I knew it was the alcohol controlling my body now, every thing I said was true blue. Haha that rhyme... Okay back to serious matters. I felt the tears come into action as I sobbed I front of the man I loved. Yes I was in love with Nick Jonas (and please note that ginormous WAS in love..). The first person I ever fell in love with and totally stepped over my heart.

"It is just so unfair that you treat Olivia like a queen... Is it because she's miss universe? So she ends that special treatment of a queen? Is she another rebound?" I already knew that tonight is just going to be another needle in my memory lane, and tomorrow will dagger me like a knife, "No wait, Nick Jonas can't do that! Golly gosh, Hollywood would not forgive him to break miss universe's heart, no... No... But it is completely OK to break a small town girl's heart. Poor me." I said in enthusiastic voice.

"Selena, it's not like that," he sighs, and something in his eyes tells me a type of sincerity, "I love her, she's the one. I'm sorry how I treated you, can we out that in the past?"

He was in love with her. Bullshit.

"Really? Did you need her to live up to your rules book that is so full of shit? Is she really ready to live a life following Nick Jonas's need? I mean poor Selly here can't play this game, so she got eliminated," I pouted in another sarcastic manner.

"Selena stop," he roars, shutting his eyes and through my goddamn blurry vision, I see a tear trickle down his eye, "Please don't ruin this for me, I know it sounds selfish of me to ask... But please, I am sorry for the pain I've caused you, it's my fault but don't harm Olivia, she doesn't deserve it."

"What harm?" I bickered back.

"Can you not remind her of... Us?"

I just scoffed, "Why? Is it going to ruin your reputation again?"

"This is exactly why we broke up, why I had to keep our relationship a secret," he finally snapped, running his hands through his messy curls in full frustration, "You are so childish, and you didn't live up to a good female role, a real woman has goals in life and doesn't embarrass herself in front of an audience."

Wow. That last line.... Was a complete repeat of his break up line.

"Then why did you date me in the first place?!" I yelled at him this time, despite the pounds loud music downstairs, it feels like it was just our voices that existed right now.

"I told you Selena, god damn, I liked you and you had a light in you that made my heart flutter every time I see you and the harmonious laugh you have... The humour in you..." I feel my heart flutter at his complimenting words.

No Selena, you're in a war right now.

Fighting!

"Learn how to like someone before marrying her, if you truly liked or loved someone, they wouldn't have to live up to your wants, and doesn't have to pretend who they are not because you don't want them to," I finally said to him in a calm voice before turning around. But I felt his grab my arm, spinning me around, "Let go Nick!"

"I loved you."

"As much as I want to believe that Nick, no. You didn't. I was a rebound," I tugged on my arm for release.

But his grasp was strong and I could barely bulge, "You weren't..."

"Shut up Nick," I glared at him and with one hard shove, he fell backwards into the pool and his hard grasp on me got me flying off the rooftop with him.

Unbelievable.

A loud splash had us soaked, slapping me hard on the back from the pressure. Thank god people saw us coming and kindly moved aside for this show. I was never a good swimmer, I felt myself sink into the water, but seconds later, thinking I'd be dead, a strong tug, pulled me out the water.

Hell was I awake now.

I was carried to the tiled floors, and Nick fell aside from me, breathlessly. We stared at one another still breathless from that fall, but seconds later, I was dragged up by Demi's harsh grab. She pulled me into a hug, despite how wet I was. Not in that way you little pervs.

"Oh my god Sel... Are you okay?" I felt like her face was up close as she asked me questions, but soon everything went black.

Next thing, I was waken by the bright lights that sneaked their way into my room. I felt a hand on top of my head, a soft hand brushing over my forehead to my luscious hair, which probably became oily from this coma i fell into. Haha fooled ya, probably just a sleep.

My eyes brushed open, and shocked to see, but my mom. She smiled her bright pearls as she saw me wake up.

"Mom... Is this Heaven?" I joked, asking I a soft tone.

She laughs, poking my nose, "No sweet heart, you fainted last night after falling into the pool last night. Demi and Nick brought you home last night, they figured it was good to bring you home instead of the hospital."

"D-" I cleared my throat first, "Is Demi still here?"

"She went home shortly, but..." She look somewhat hesitant before continuing, then shakes it off, "Do you want some soup sweetie? You had a rough night, a minor fever."

"'Mom, what?" I sat up, now and she stood up, adjusting the pillows for me, "what is it?"

"It's really nothing, but Nick stayed until a few minutes ago," she smiles at me smugly. "He had to go home, because his mom called non stop last night... God pray last night's incident will not be in the paper today, like oh glory."

I rolled my eyes, that jerk. "Hmm.. Wow how kind of him?"

"Oh Nick was generous enough to even get you covered in towels to prevent possible photos," she shakes her head as she gets closer to the door, "Looks like someone isn't completely over my daughter either..."

I looked away crossing my arms to avoid the idea, I hear my mother grin with a laugh.

"Breakfast is on the table, have a good day sweetheart," my mother left another grin on her plastered face as she closes the door behind her.

Great so after a night of embarrassing myself, I have to go thank this jerk for his good deed of staying over the night? As if my parents weren't home to take care of me, damn jerk has my mind twisted around him. I rolled over my bed to the other side where my phone was charging, I unplugged the charger and immediately my phone buzzed to notify me I have dispatched the charger.

Not too many seconds later I got a call from Demi.

"Morning..." I said in my sluggish manner as I stretched.

"Morning drunkard," she giggles through the other line, in her sluggish tone. "You loved through the night?"

"Yea, major headache right now," I complained, just noticing the pounding elephant that was stomping on my head, "I can't belie you guys left me with Nick AND not to mention, let him stay the night."

She laughs through the other line, "He was too sweet, he offered and no one objected, you know the boy held you throughout the whole night?"

"Yea," I nodded, as if she could see me--WOAH! Woah,..woah woah... Wait! Nick held me in his arms? "Uh wait what?! He held me in my sleep all night?!"

"Yea, well at least that was how we left you guys. I came back in hoping to get you some water and stuff with your mom but Nick was holding you as you slept," she answers in the you-didn't-know tone, "Well then I did you a favour on top..."

Demi's playful laugh scares me a little right now... What favour? What goddamn favour did this crazy chic do for me? Oh god I can't imagine, this is so bad, so bad. I need to seek a physiatrist pronto.

Okay calm down. You haven't even heard it yet Selena, calm down... Okay. I'm ready.

"Demi.... What favour?"

She muffles another giggle before speaking, "Let's just say you guys will see each other again."

"DEMI!" I screeched.

"I took his sweater and hid it in your coat closet," oh my lord, thank Jesus. I thought she called up Olivia or something. Damn this girl had my heart stop beating.

"Oh holy Jesus... Than god..." I sighed in relief, "What?! Does he know?"

"Hmm... Maybe, or it's your chance to call him and say thank you but also return his jacket?" She offers.

Man if only she knew the confession act I pulled last night...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.1K 1.8K 56
[WARNING: if u have a problem with graphics, about self harm/eating dissorders (anorexia, bulimia) this story is not for u. this contains graphic con...
7.7K 343 44
Ever been in a relationship and it ends but you still love that person and you know they love you? But when you try to love others feelings get hurt...
247K 4K 198
Following Demi's public break-up with her boyfriend Wilmer in 2016, she reconnects with her ex Joe Jonas after he begins following her on instagram...
6.2K 336 20
How can you heal a heart that has been hurt so much when your own heart is broken.