My Alpha King

By LoneShark18

Sandy Gordon was a normal human, who just lost the only parents she knew. So she packed up all her bags and m... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
A/n
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
A/N
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
epilogue
A/n

Prologue

50.2K 1.1K 46
By LoneShark18

*** All right are reserved

This book and all the ideas in this book belong to me, Mandy Mncube, everything in this book is fictional. This includes the people and places mentioned. Please don't quote or take anything from this book to claim as your own, unless I have approved such an action. ***

* * * * * * *

If anyone would have told me a week ago that werewolves existed, I would have laughed at their faces.

If they would have continued to say, that I was going to be mated to one. And not just any wolf but a ruthless, war hardened one. I would have personally called a shrink, cause to my reasoning they needed some serious professional help.

But here I am, standing in front of the mirror, getting ready to meet more than 200 wolves. To make matters worse, I have to promise to lead and protect them. Which sounds utterly ridiculous to me, but Jordan swears is necessary.

I look back at my dark eyes reflected in the mirror. If you look deep enough, you can almost see the turmoil of emotions reflected in them. What stands out the most though, is fear.

I take a deep breath and step away from the long mirror, that I was standing in front of just moments ago. I hated to admit it but I am afraid, no I'm terrified.

Terrified not because, I have to stand in front of all those people, who can easily transform, into huge wolves that tower over me and kill me faster than I can blink. But because, I sigh, as I come to realise that I want them to accept me, even if I am human, as their friend, their equal and their leader. I want them to accept me as their Luna.

But this story doesn't start with me, it begins with Jordan Bissett and his pack. who live in the secluded town called Dark Palm.

**Hey guys hope u enjoy this story, it's my first attempt. I love u guys hope to hear any suggestions u may have.**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 582 26
-- COMPLETED -- *** "You're the first ever future human Luna, love. I don't know whether my pack will accept you." *** Radiance Collins was not a...
618K 14.1K 52
Meet Liam Being an Alpha he has waited for his mate for a very long time and on top of that he is a CEO of Eirmon company and he has lost all his...
518K 18.9K 38
{CURRENTLY EDITING (hopefully) ALL GRAMMATICAL ERRORS} Rosa Conner is from the Cresent Moon Pack is 16 years old and is childish in every way she lik...
23.2M 652K 56
[#1 in wearwolf 6/8/17] "Come on Jenna. Just one word." He taunt. He gripped my wrist in one hand and trailed his hand down my side to my hips. His h...