Sins Of The Father (TRLS)

By AlanaRiddle

Complete with sequel published Roslyn has been given a very dangerous task by Voldemort himself. With her... More

Preface
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 Part:1
Chapter 9 Part:2
Chapter 10 Part 1
Chapter 10 Part 2
Chapter 10 Part 3
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 Part 1
Chapter 13 Part 2
Chapter 13 part 3
Chapter 13 Part 4
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
If Tomarrow Never comes
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
NEW TRAILER
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Faceclaim/Cover
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Facts and Sequel Trailer
Updates
She's So (Le)strange

Chapter 11

18.6K 467 116
By AlanaRiddle

   It's now been a month since Tom and I found out we are having twins. I can feel them kicking everyday filling me with joy. I love my babies so much and I can't wait to meet them. Well I think it's safe to say all of Hogwarts is aware of the pregnancy because of how swollen my belly is. It was only last week until everyone finally caught on and the rumors were confirmed. There was a lot of talk so I took the liberty in confirming the suspicions, what's the use in denying it any longer? Last week Genevieve was the brave soul who asked if the rumors were true. In all honestly I thought she would've asked a lot sooner, after all I wasn't doing much to conceal my baby bump anymore. Today is Christmas Eve as well as the Yule ball. The girls had left for the ball an hour early for some reason so I was alone getting ready. I didn't mind that though. I was wearing a light blue long dress with a jeweled bodice. The bright blue dress showed off my baby bump and that was my intent. I wasn't ashamed of my babies and I felt like this dress showed that.

    My hair was tied up in an elegant bun and my makeup was light and radiant. After looking at myself once more in the mirror I got up and put on my silver colored heels and a diamond necklace with matching earrings. Before I left I slipped on the tennis bracelet my parents had given me. I slipped it on before heading out the door knowing Tom was waiting for me in the common room by now. I took a deep breath before walking down the steps.

Upon my arrival to the common room I spotted Tom sporting a black fitted suit with a dark green tie. He was too busy fussing with his cufflinks to notice me. I walked closer to him until he noticed my presence and casted his gaze upon me as I descended the stairs. He looked me up and down before he spoke. "You look nice," he said letting his eyes linger on my protruding stomach. He drew his eyes from my stomach to something in his hands. "This is for you," he said handing me a small velvet coated emerald green box. I smiled up at him before opening it and gasping at the contents.

Inside was a beautiful silver ring. A silver snake engraved with beautiful detailing encased an extravagantly shimmering emerald. It was the most beautiful ring I've ever seen. "Do you like it?" I heard Tom ask after I didn't say anything as I was too busy marveling at the ring. "I love it Tom, it's beautiful, thank you," I said before he took it out of the box. He took hold of my left hand and slid it on my ring finger. It was a perfect fit and showed proudly on my slender finger. I looked from my hand to Tom and kissed his cheek leaving a little pink residue on it from my lipstick. I laughed and wiped it off sweeping my thumb across his cheek. I met his gaze and for a split second as he looked down on with a look of amusement. I smiled up at him happy that we seemed to be getting along.

   "Let's go we mustn't be late," Tom said, grabbing my hand leading me out of the common room. It was cold tonight, I shivered as the cold breeze touched my skin. I saw Tom look over and without any words he took off his jacket laying it over my shoulders. "Thank you," I said, grabbing his hand hoping I wasn't being too forward. At first his hand was limp in mine but he worked up a grip around my  hand easily. He seemed to have been being so kind to me tonight. It's quite a change from the typical annoyance and anger I received from him. Oh and I can't forget the lovely gift he gave me resting on my finger. It must be an early Christmas gift. It made me smile just thinking about it. Perhaps it was a token of his gratitude towards me, a girl can only hope. We arrived at the great hall and I gapped at the sight in front of me in excitement. The room was full of wonderful music and extravagant decor. A long table on the far right displayed refreshments and finger foods reminding me I hadn't eaten yet. Tom led me inside to where we were greeted by Slughorn almost immediately.

As Tom and Slughorn began to engage in a conversation I strayed to find a familiar face. I met up with Gertrude and Mildred who were sitting at a table chatting with their dates. "Roslyn!" Mildred exclaimed jumping up and hugging me carefully. "You look so beautiful," she said obviously trying her hardest to avoid staring my my stomach. Gertrude didn't even so much as acknowledge my arrival. I wore a curious expression as I looked from Mildred to Gertrude wondering what was wrong. Mildred gave me a sad look and pulled me to the side. "Gertrude is just adjusting right now. You may recall her fancying Tom some time back? It'll be okay, Gerty can be a jealous prat sometimes," Milly Whispered rolling her eyes at her jealous friend. I nodded slightly thinking of how ridiculous Gertrude was being. That didn't stop it from hurting. I actually liked being Gertrude's friend. Little did she know I would've never gone for the guy she fancied. I was forced into this. She would never know.

"Right well she has a boyfriend. It's very rude of her to have feelings for another man," I said, looking over at Gertrude who was ignoring her boyfriend as he tried to make conversation with her. "Well that's Gertrude for you, always wanting what she can't have." It saddened me that Gerty was actually upset with me over this, it's ridiculous. "Yeah well it doesn't matter because I am having Tom's babies and we are deeply in love," I told her stretching the truth a bit. "Babies?" She asked curiously. "Well yeah Milly I'm having twins," I said sheepishly. "Aww well I know you will make a fantastic mother," she smiled and hugged me once more before bidding me a goodbye and returning to her friends. I felt all sorts of stares on me it made me feel sick. I know what everyone must be saying about me, but I knew none of this was supposed to be easy, I have to be strong.

I sighed as I made my way to the refreshment table grabbing a cup of pumpkin juice. Looking around at everyone enjoying themselves I began to feel lonely. I feel like an outsider looking in on what was supposed to be a joyous event. Placing my cup down I decided to rejoin Tom who was still conversing with Slughorn. As hard as it is to admit Tom is my safe haven, he's the only one who knows the truth and the only one I can talk to about it even if he doesn't listen or sympathize much. He's all I have, and as always I gravitated towards him when things were rough. I walked beside him laying my head on his shoulder as he wrapped his arm around my waist just like a real couple would. We had gotten quite good at this act, I thought as I began to listen in on their conversation. "Yes I had a meeting with the headmaster and you will be happy to know that I have been granted permission to conjure a co-ed dormitory for you and Roslyn," Slughorn said before shaking Tom's hand. That's definitely something positive. At least we get to stay. "However I'm afraid there's one small condition. Mr.Riddle I'm sure you have been notified of this by the headmaster," Slughorn uttered looking towards the ground. I furrowed my eyebrows looking from Slughorn to Tom who seemed unbothered. "Headmaster Dippet sees it as unfit for an unmarried couple to be granted this opportunity." I gasped knowing where this is going. "So what you're saying is-" I trailed off letting him finish. "You and Tom must be married before I can make any living arrangements." I bit my lip knowing this wasn't going to work out. Tom and I couldn't get married. There's absolutely no way- My thoughts were interrupted by a few shocking words that escaped Tom's mouth. "That is the plan." I looked at Tom wide eyed with my mouth agape gaining my composure only seconds after. "That a boy Tom I knew you would make the right decision." Slughorn exclaimed patting Tom on the back. "In this way the Headmaster will be able to clear the good name of Hogwarts and yours as well. The union will give the both of you a much needed air of responsibility." I felt the air leave my lungs as I took this all in. This has to be a sick joke. "Thank you for this opportunity Professor we will be doing the responsible thing here and we're proud to do it," Tom said leaving me without words. "Congratulations! When is the wedding?" Slughorn asked eagerly. "As soon as possible, perhaps next week." I felt my heart pound in my chest and heat begin to rise to my cheeks. This cant be happening. I excused myself quietly and rushed off towards the door.

   Beginning to feel sick I rushed towards the women's lavatory. Suddenly I felt someone catch my wrist roughly pulling me back a bit. I gasped and turned around seeing it was Tom. "What is the matter?" He asked sternly. "N-nothing I just feel sick," I said blinking back a few tears that were now clouding my vision. "I know when you're lying Roslyn," he said in an agitated tone. "I know this is sudden, but it will make our lives easier if we are married. It will bring shame upon us both if we don't go through with this. You don't have to love me nor I you for us to be married, this is strictly business." I shook my head pulling my hand from his grasp. "No it's not just 'business' anymore Tom. Come to think of it, it never was. I don't want our kids growing up with defective parents!" I said raising my voice a little. I was furious that I wasn't even given a choice in the matter.

Tom gave me a look that said I was over stepping my boundaries, but I didn't care. "Okay Roslyn what do you want then? You want us to fall in love and live together as one big happy family? Hmm? Well that's not going to happen so get that out of your head. I have plans Roslyn, big plans and I'll be damned if I'm going to let you and your children get in the way of them," Tom sneered as a few tears ran down my cheeks. So this is how he truly feels. I shook my head in disappointment wiping my tears with my hand. "I have a better idea why don't I just leave you alone? I'll keep to myself and you don't have to worry about taking care of the twins, hell I'll even raise them myself! Just as long as I don't have to deal with your terrible attitude and horrific behavior. I can only hope the children wouldn't have to see it either," I said angrily as I turned and walked away from him. Before I did so I looked at his face which was frozen in a furious look. Of course he doesn't care, he never will. I felt him grab me again but a bit softer this time. "First off I resent the way you talk about me as if I am some antagonizing beast. There is a reason you were sent here to have the children with me at this point in time. I must assist in raising them to know the art of dark magic and you will not step in the way of that, secondly, I don't understand your reluctance to being married. However you should know that as a husband I could give you every thing you will ever need and long for if only you're loyal to me. You and the children will be taken care of and will be safe under my protection. What else could you possibly want? You didn't think that ring was just a Christmas gift did you? It is an engagement ring." Every thing in me was roaring for me to run, but I knew there was no where to run to. In this moment I officially know why Voldemort sent me back to this time period to have the twins. If he had waited any longer Tom would be even worse and more evil. 17 year old Tom was still calm enough not to kill me out of anger. A few years down the line and Tom would probably have no issue with torturing a girl pregnant with his heir. He also was in a school full of witnesses watching as this all unfolded preventing him from doing anything awful. He was forced to be around me in this way. It gave him time to get used to me and to adjust. If Voldemort had sent me back to when Tom was much older there would be no guarantee he wouldn't have just kept me in some crypt somewhere in Transylvania to raise the children. Ultimately it prevented him from putting a stop to this plan and killing me and the child upon arrival. In this way he would be forced to take on the responsibility of the three of us as a husband and a father. He was still a young impressionable boy trying to do the right thing. He couldn't leave us now, perhaps he's already gotten accustomed to the idea of the children and I. I had once thought Voldemort was foolish to send me to Tom's 7th year at Hogwarts to do this so young when really he had it all figured out. He knew himself well enough to ensure the safety of his heir. He knew 17 year old Tom was the best candidate for this mission.

   Without Tom I have absolutely nothing in this time. I pondered marrying Tom and all the things that came with it. Safety for my children and I was plus, but on the other hand this means I'm bound to him and his monstrous ways. However I already knew from the beginning I was bound to him by the twins. I guess I knew what I was getting into when I was thrown into the past. If I deny him he will be furious. I know I have no other options, but if I'm gonna do this I'm doing it in my terms. "The wedding will be in a month not next a week and it will be a small wedding here at Hogwarts," I stated to which Tom nodded smirking a bit. "I knew you'd make the right decision." He leaned down kissing my cheek in a way customary to confirm this occasion before telling me to go clean myself up and join him back in the great hall when I'm ready.

   As he disappeared the way we came and I hurried off towards the ladies room. I don't know how I'm going to get through this but I have to, not for anyone else but for the future of my children. I leaned my hands on the porcelain sink as I tried to catch my breath. Not only am I having his children but I will soon be the wife of Voldemort. This just keeps getting crazier and crazier. It was then that I noticed a girl in the reflection of the mirror I was looking into.  I gasped in fright as I turned around just as she ran forward ramming into my stomach causing my back hit the sink. I screamed as I fell to the ground in pain. I looked up at my attacker seeing it was a Gryffindor girl but she looked horrid. She was breathing hard, and her light blue eyes darted around quickly looking every which way in 5 seconds or less, she looked absolutely demonic.

  I was on the ground helpless and in pain without help or the means to get any. She ran at me again jumping on top of me screaming hitting me repeatedly while I tried to fight back in my sensitive condition. I had accidentally left my wand in my room, I can't believe how idiotic I am. I tried to defend myself but she got up kicking my stomach causing me to scream turning my back to her as she kicked me even harder in my spine. I heard the door open and someone enter quickly. There was a gasp and a few spells uttered before the person was beside me. "Are you alright?! I heard you screaming, she's gone now she ran out. What can I do?" It was an older boy clad in Hufflepuff robes, I groaned and coughed engulfed with pain and worry. "He-healing spell" I choked out. "Right!" He exclaimed reviving me and aligning my spine which had been out of whack in result of the girl's harsh blows. The pain slowly decreased as I carefully sat up rubbing my stomach silently praying my babies were okay. "Warn the headmaster she's been bewitched!" I cried out before standing up and carrying on as fast as my pregnant body would allow before finding my way back to the dormitories and waking up Maggie from her nap. "Maggie help me something's wrong, I can feel it." She jumped up and told me to lay down while she fixed up her equipment.

I took off my dress leaving me in a thin white slip. As I laid down Maggie rushed over to me pushing up my slip, she she began the ultrasound as I hoped to Merlin that my babies were okay. "What's wrong?!" I exclaimed as Maggie wore a sullen face. "Maggie can only hear one heartbeat, the Dark Lord will be so angry!" She exclaimed as I started crying loudly in devastation. "You told him I was having twins?!" She nodded quickly still trying to find a heartbeat. "Of course, and he was very pleased." I continued crying aggressively. "Stop!" I yelled pushing Maggie away. "Go find Tom tell him what has happened. That girl will suffer for what she has done." Maggie got up and did as I asked. I couldn't process the thought that my baby was dead because of me. Soon they both appeared at the door. I didn't even question how he was able to come up here as I got up from my bed and ran over to him crying into his chest. "The girl has no heart beat." Maggie spoke sadly. "Is it for certain?" Tom looked at me and then at Maggie who nodded.  "She will die for this," Tom said angrily as he wrapped his arms around me. "What are you going to do?" I asked him. "Patience," was all he said as he led me back to my bed. "Stay here I will return soon," he said before leaving quickly. "Please try again Maggie, I can't lose my little girl!" I cried to which Maggie continued to slide the ultrasound handle around my belly until she gasped. "What?! Is she alive!?" I asked urgently. "Maggie sees three heads!" She yelled. "What?! Wait what do you mean?" I cried confused with the new developments. "Two girls and a boy, Maggie didn't see it before, but you were to have triplets. Unfortunately one of the girls doesn't have a heartbeat." She spoke showing me the screen that looked like three tiny bodies were huddle together. Maggie obviously doesn't really know how to properly use this machine but the proof is there. "It's my fault I should've protected them better," I cried angrily. "No Miss Roslyn maybe that is why Maggie didn't hear the heart beat of the the other girl. Maybe she died of natural causes before this incident." I shook my head. "No I know that devil girl killed her, and she will pay." I couldn't control my tears as I got up dressing in some comfortable clothes before laying back down on my bed. Maybe Maggie was correct and my baby had died before this happened. All I know now though is that I wanted that girl to pay for putting my children in danger. "Gianna," I whispered while rubbing my pregnant belly. "I would've named her Gianna."

Tom killed the girl that night and hid her body in the forbidden forest where it would be devoured by the dark creatures that lurk within. Her parents would grieve but would never receive an answer to what happened to her. The scariest thing about the whole situation was I couldn't bring myself to care. He returned soon and when I told him we were supposed to have triplets he told me we shouldn't talk about what was to be but never would. "She's just as important as the other two babies, we have to do something for her," I said as I sat on the edge of my bed looking down. "What more can I do? I've already killed the bewitched girl and sentenced her to the cruel arms of the forest." I shook my head before looking over at him. "We won't forget Gianna the children will grown up knowing they had a sister who was taken from us far to early. We must do something in her honor, something that will make sure that the world will know of her existence," I spoke standing up from my bed. "And so we shall," he said providing me some comfort. The first act of a husband Tom Riddle committed was killing the person responsible for harming his soon to be wife and his children. That night I cried myself to sleep thinking of my poor baby girl.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 185 13
Young Tom Riddle is in his second year when he meets first year Miss Slughorn. At first, Riddle and the daughter of Horace Slughorn hate each other...
69.8K 2K 20
Summary: Fate decides to play with Harry's life again, giving him a chance at a family but with the most shocking father for his child. After the Ord...
4.1K 35 35
Tom riddle (thomas in the story) was stopped from becoming voldemort by his love , you might ask how hes able to love right? What if i told you hi...
168K 3.1K 45
A Tom Riddle love story 《NOW COMPLETE 》 He is not supposed to feel love born under the influence of a love portion,but there are exceptions to every...