Life Of Kaia (Complete)

By tuillaxoh

"I look into his eyes and it's a never-ending sea of green that pulls me in. I can't find my way out, I'm los... More

Before You Read!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
๐Ÿ“ท CHARACTER PICS๐Ÿ“ท
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
๐Ÿ’œCHARACTER UPDATEโœ”
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
๐Ÿ“ทCHARACTER UPDATE๐Ÿ’—
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27: Part One
Chapter 27: Part Two
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
CHARACTER UPDATE
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
๐Ÿ’ฅCHARACTER UPDATE &A/N๐Ÿ’ฅ
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Must Read: Author's Note๐ŸŒน
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79 - Part I: Kaia's POV
Chapter 79 - Part II: Ash's POV
Chapter 80
AUTHORS NOTE
T R A I L E R ! ! ! ๐ŸŽฌ๐ŸŽฅ
NEW BOOK!!!
โ™ฅBONUS CHAPTER!!โ™ฅ
ATT: BOOK 2 ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ‘

Chapter 74

187 13 4
By tuillaxoh

Kaia's P.O.V:
I still feel tired from the eventful day and night I had yesterday. From the mall to an incredible evening with Ash to 
an unexpected gift, I'm exhausted. It's past 10am and Dani and I are sitting here at the coffee shop just outside campus, sipping on something hot. Dani looks fresh and bright. I, on the other hand look like I got run over by a stampede of wild animals.

"You got your outfit for tonight?" Dani asks, interrupting my thoughts.

"Yeah. Three to choose from, actually" I replied, thinking back to how mad I was yesterday when Ash bought me all three. Guess I'll just have to expect the unexpected when it comes to him. I smile to myself at the thought of him, earning a kick under the table from Dani.

"Lucky you, girl! I just know you'll look fantastic and can you just stop thinking about your hot boyfriend right now? I'm uncomfortable".

"Oh shut up! You're making me uncomfortable by not mentioning whether you have a guy or not. When are you gonna fill me in, huh? When I'm so old that I'd have a heart attack once I hear the news?" I babbled in between laughs.

"What the hell?" Dani exclaimed before laughing hysterically at my comment.

Half a year has gone by and I've loved every bit of my college experience thanks to this curly-haired goddess. She's a godsend, really. I don't know what I'd do without her silly talk and good advice. Not forgetting her infectious laugh. I hope we remain friends forever. She's a keeper.

"I'm waiting, Dani. Tell. Me. About. Him" I demanded, which only made her blush even more. Ha! She so has a boyfriend. I can tell!

Dani twirls a lock of her hair between her fingers and stares out the window, looking flushed.

"There's not much to say, really" she says in a high-pitched tone. I instantly know there's loads to tell, she's just shy.

"You can start by telling me his name and what he's like, since you're so shy" I mock her in the same high-pitched tone.

"Ugh, fine. I'll tell you" she groans in annoyance.

"Spill" I replied, sipping my coffee.

"His name is West and he plays ball for WCU. He's. ..the guy that I interviewed".

"Ah! I know he's the guy you interviewed. I saw how you dressed, I knew it was for more than a paper" I teased.

"Shut up, Collins!" She said in between laughs. "Anyway, we really clicked and he kind of asked if we could grab coffee. Now we're. ..dating, sorta".

My eyes grew wide as she mentioned dating. I'm so freaking happy for her, I hope she knows that.

"Finally! No wonder you're all fresh and glowing. He's so lucky he's got you, you're perfect" I said to her, holding her hand.

"Aww, Kaia. Stop it! You're too mushy" Dani said, shaking her head. She's trying to cringe but I know she likes sweet talk. Instead she gave me a killer smile.

"We better get going, I have to meet Ash. We have something to discuss" I informed her, finishing off the last of my coffee.

"Hmm, like what? Oh, wait. Do not reply to that, I really don't wanna know details" she replied with a smirk.

"Very funny, but if you must know; it's nothing. ..like that".

"That's what they all say" Dani responded in a sassy tone.

× × × × ×

As I walk up the stairs to Ash's room, my heart beats a little faster. You'd think I should be used to meeting him, but I still feel nervous everytime I see him. Right now there's dozens of butterflies fluttering around in my stomach and I try to conceal it as much as I can but my face gives it away, as usual.

I knock twice on his door and stand there awkwardly rocking on my heels, waiting for him to open. Then my mind wanders back to the time when him and Alexis opened the door and my heart was ripped out. I don't think I could ever go through something like that again.

"Hey baby" Ash says chirpily and I jump at the sound of his voice. I didn't know how deeply consumed in my thoughts I was. I didn't even hear him open the door. 

"Hi" I replied, quickly shaking all the negative thoughts off.

Ash pulled me inside by the wrists and kicked the door shut behind him. I stumbled into the room, trying to keep up with his fast movements. Luckily I was in my converse instead of heels or I would've sprained my ankle for sure.

× ¤ × ¤ × ¤

Note : - guys I won't include anything explicit just because my book isn't marked as mature. I will only write the makeout sessions and the parts leading up to the main 'thing'. Every other intimate detail will be left out but im pretty sure you already know what went down. That is all 😌💕

+ × + × + × + ×

I laid back on the bed willingly and Ash hovered over me, his breath lightly fanning my face.
He stares at me and moves my hair out of my face with a smile.

"I came.. .to talk to you about something" I stuttered hopelessly, looking into his mesmerizing eyes.

"Oh did you now?" Ash replied smartly, planting kisses all over my neck. I try to concentrate on the reason why I'm here but my body betrays me and gives in to the amount of pleasure he's giving me. I find myself stroking his hair while he desperately tries to unbutton my shirt.

I thought my head would get me out of this right now and say something smart like why I'm here, but turns out my head is just as bad as my heart; head over heels for Ashton Parker.

"Can we just cut to the chase and do it, now? I want you. Badly" Ash whispers against my body and I feel like all the butterflies in my stomach have doubled in numbers, taking over me.

"Yes" I replied breathlessly,which to my surprise came out as a moan. Ash's emerald eyes grew wide in excitement and he cursed a whole lot while taking his shirt off hurriedly. I still don't understand what's the hurry for, I'm right here. Why is he so excited?

In a split second Ash was on top of me again, getting rid of the rest of my clothes. He bit his bottom lip as he struggled with my zipper. I couldn't help but smile at his determination to take it off.

"You're crazy!" I commented, staring at him fiddling with my jeans.

"Crazy about you" He muttered, fixing his gaze on my face. I suddenly felt like all the air in the room had disappeared. He left me breathless, he always did.
I lay there, now bare against his sheets. Ash looks at me hungrily, as if this was our first time. There was a darkness in his eyes as they raked up and down my naked body, as if deciding what to do. I closed my eyes and exhaled loudly, preparing myself for the infinite amount of pleasure that was to come. Ash chuckled before trailing his hand up my thigh. I squirmed abit but slowly gave in as he distracted me by kissing me hard and so passionately.

My body goes numb as he presses his body on mine, leaving no space between us. I didn't open my eyes, afraid I would melt with just one look at him. The heat from his body was now taking over me, making me feel warm inside. He broke away from our kiss to plant more soft kisses on my body, this time down to my exposed breasts. I know I should feel uncomfortable being bare like this, but he made me feel comfortable and confident. Me from few months ago would never dream of being this exposed infront of a bad boy. Look at me now, giving him what he wants. And what he wants seems to be me.

I felt like I was in another state of mind, I couldn't concentrate on anything, my vision seemed blurred. Every word that came out of my mouth was either slurred or stuttered out and my heart was racing. Ash made me feel so good, in a way that no one ever has before.

♡ 》 ♡ 》 ♡

"Well, that was. ..amazing, as usual" Ash muttered, trying to catch his breath.

"Yep" I replied, covering myself with his sheets.

"So, what did you want to talk to me about?" He said, turning to his side, now facing me.

"Oh! So now you're interested in what I have to say?" I exclaimed in disbelief.

"No! Baby, no! I just. ..see I was on your page and I was in the mood, I'm sorry. Your timing was perfect though" Ash said with a wink, a hint of mischief in his eyes. Those eyes.

"Wow. Are you serious?" I gasped, trying to conceal my laughter.

"Do I really have to apologise for wanting to have sex with you, darling? If so, then fine. I'm incredibly sorry love. ..it won't.. nope, I'm pretty sure it's going to happen again" Ash said, laughing out loud at himself. Seriously?

"Are you seriously laughing at yourself, Ashton?" I asked, smiling sheepishly at him.

"Shut it!" He replied, tossing a pillow at me.

"But I'm serious, love. What's up?" He finally asks in a more serious tone. This time not laughing at his own words.

I think of what I wanted to say then sat up beside him, looking at him nervously as he stared back at me, waiting for me to speak.

"Ash, about the box from your dad. The dress.. it's too much, I can't wear it. I will be your date for the night but I won't wear the dress" I explained, looking down at my fingers which were nervously fiddling with the sheet.

Ash reached out and caressed my cheek with his hand. I kept my gaze low, unable to look him in the eye. I feel like I'm letting his dad down in a way. But am I the one that's wrong? The dress is too expensive for me. I feel slightly unworthy of it's elegance.

"Angel. ..I'm aware of what he gifted you. My father would never send over something that expensive if he didn't think the person receiving it was undeserving. You deserve the finest of everything. My dad seems to think so too, mainly because your traits have grown on me. I learnt to forgive my father and he's happy about that" Ash reassured me, pulling me close and wrapping me up in a tight hug.

He lifted my chin and placed a kiss on my lips before kissing my forehead and hugging me tightly once again.

"It's Valentino, Ashton. And it's the most beautiful shade of red I've ever seen. It's fit for a goddess, really" I said in awe, thinking about the beautiful dress that was sitting on my bed.

"You are a goddess, love. When will you finally fucking see it?"

"Oh please, I'm far from that".

"You're not to me. You're incredibly beautiful, a great artist and a fucking awesome girlfriend. Where have you been my whole life? I wish we would have met sooner".

"You're sweet" I replied with a smile, kissing his cheek.

Ash glanced at the clock on the wall and cursed when he saw that it was almost midday.

"Shit, I totally forgot. I promised Lena I would help set up Cardo's with James and Shawn. Turns out she rented out the entire restaurant, the place will be packed tonight" He said, getting dressed.

"Oh" I replied, searching for my clothes which were scattered on the floor. "I'll head back and guess I'll see you there?".

"Absolutely" Ash exclaimed, rushing over to my side to kiss me.

"Could you lock up once you're dressed? And keep the spare key under my mattress, it's yours now" he said, grabbing his phone and keys from his study table.

"I love you, Kaia" Ash called out, exiting the room.

"I love you too" I replied, smiling sheepishly to myself.

Instead of leaving right away, I locked the door and crawled back onto the bed, snuggled up with Ash's blanket and fell asleep. I felt safe here in his bed, maybe because his scent was everywhere. It was just like falling asleep beside him, even though he wasn't here.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8M 161K 35
"Maybe instead of focusing on getting girl's numbers, you should focus on getting A's." People automatically think "nerd" when they hear the name Jad...
99.6K 1.6K 31
Enemies to loversโค๏ธ Imagine if your worst enemy would move in RIGHT NEXT TO YOUR HOUSE? This book about Grayson and Isabella will tell you how she ex...
56 0 7
๐„๐‹๐„๐€๐๐Ž๐‘ ๐€๐๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€, a freshman in college studying Finance, who loves to read. She is very smart and has anger issues, but that doesn't matt...
307K 11.7K 43
โ‡โ‡โ‡ Avery Jenkins is a college disaster. She's barely passing her grades and she thinks boys are a waste of time and there's no decent men left. Unt...