Drifter | (Harry Styles AU) •...

By EatReadWriteRepeat

Drifter - \ˈdrif-tər\ : A person who moves from place to place. They are but simple wanderers, for whatever r... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62 • Part One
Chapter 62 • Part Two
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.
Chapter 68.
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70.
New Harry Style FanFic
Um.
Chapter 71.
Chapter 72.
Chapter 73. (Part 1)
Chapter 73. (Part 2)
Epilogue.
THANK YOU!
Questions?
Another New Harry Fanfic
New Fan Fic
Black Widow
Bringing it BACK!!

Chapter 24.

17.7K 694 328
By EatReadWriteRepeat

Authors Note

Just wanted to say THANK YOU to everyone who has been supporting Drifter. Thank you for getting my story 8k reads! I love you all!

Please VOTE/COMMENT 😊

Ps. If someone could make me a manip of Harry & Anissa (Miranda Kerr)

please DM me on Instagram @EatReadWriteRepeat 😊😊

Anissa's POV

"Who's Alanzo?"

I can feel the color from my face draining the second I hear Alanzo's name come out of Harry's mouth.

"Where did you hear that name?" I demand. I swear if he was going through my shit while I was sleeping...

"You said it," Harry tells me with a look of disbelief as he slides his back down the door, taking a seat on the floor with his hands on his face.

"When?"

"Last night," Harry tells me moving one of his hands to respond, "You kept saying it over and over."

"What else did I say?" I ask sitting up, feeling my heart beat out of my chest from the fear of not knowing I sleep talk.

I feel more worry when Harry doesn't respond right away.

"That you love him and that you need him," he answers in a flat tone before bringing his knees to his chest, putting his head down with his arms over his face.

"Is that it?" I ask firmly. He doesn't answer, he just nods his head yes.

I lay back down on the bed feeling relief wash over me. I thought maybe I had said something worse.

After a long period of silence Harry gets up off the floor, grabbing his white t-shirt.

"I'll be getting off when the train stops in a few minutes," Harry tells me before pulling the shirt over his head.

"Okay, they let passengers off," I tell him with a shrug wondering why he thought it was important to tell me.

"No, I mean I'll be getting off for good," Harry says, his back still facing me, he grabs his other shirts, and leaves the room before I can respond.

What?

Shit I hadn't even realized how bad that sounded. He must think I'm in love with Alanzo right now.

I suddenly feel the train start to slow down before stopping.

"We will be taking a small stop here for the next hour and 15 minutes for security reasons. Please feel free to get off the train and walk around. We will be calling 'All Aboard' and want everyone on at 11:15 sharp. We will not wait, so please be on the train before 11:15. Thank you and have a good morning," the conductor says over the speakerphone in the hallways.

I frantically exit the train and look all around for Harry to explain this misunderstanding.

Shit.

I don't see him anywhere.

I notice a few shops along the ticket booth and woods across from the parking lot. I decide to check the shops first, but have no luck.

10:28am

I cross the train station parking lot quickly, entering the woods. I don't even know where to start looking.

I notice a small trail of crushed leaves to my right and I decide to follow them, praying they lead to Harry.

Harry's POV

"Yeah I got time, I can wait 20 minutes," I tell the cab driver that I caught pulling out of the lot, "I'll be right.."

I stop midsentence when I see Anissa frantically walking towards the woods.

What the hell is she doing?

"Sir? You'll be where?"

"Sorry, I'll be waiting right here," I tell him slowly standing from the curb as I watch Anissa enter the woods. The driver gives me a bizarre look before exiting the lot.

10:43am

She's been in there for at least 10minutes already, despite how hurt I am I still care about Anissa, I have to see if she's okay, I can't just stand here.

What if she doesn't realize it's almost time to board and gets left behind?

I run into the woods and take the trail to my right, following the direction I saw Anissa enter.

I only walk a few feet before I see her sitting on a log near a river, she has her hands on the sides of her face.

"Anissa?" I call out to her quietly. She turns around quickly, and I notice her cheeks are wet and her eyes blood shot - she was crying.

"Are you hurt?" I ask walking over to her momentarily forgetting my anger towards her.

She jumps up from the log and rushes to me, hugging me.

"I saw the a cab pass along the freeway over there and thought it was you," She tells me breaking her hug to point at the road across the river.

"You were crying because of .. Me?" I ask, my voice full of surprise.

Why the hell is she crying over me when she's in love with some other loser?

"Yes," she answers quietly.

"Why?"

"I didn't get the chance to explain."

"There's nothing to explain. You have a boyfriend that you love, end of story. I got it." I tell her feeling a pang of sadness in my heart.

"I'm not in love with him, Harry. Alanzo is my ... my ex-boyfriend. I haven't been held the way you held me last night since him. I guess when I fell asleep my mind was thinking of ... those days. But please just believe me when I say it was only a dream. I don't love Alanzo, I'm so so beyond loving Alanzo you have no idea," She rushes the words out of her mouth. With every word I feel my sadness fade.

I believe her.

She looks at me with a worried expression, searching my face for what I'll say. I pull my phone out and see it is now 10:58.

"Hurry we can't miss our train," I tell her with a huge grin, tugging her hand back to the trail.

We make it just in time.

"Let's go get something to drink," I tell Anissa as we walk towards the diner on the train.

"Harry that was like a 5 minute jog! How are you so tired?" Anissa jokes as she sees me still breathing heavy.

"The only exercise I participate in is fucking. And I haven't done that since God knows when," I say without thinking making Anissa's eyes go wide as she chokes on nothing.

Why did I just say that out loud?

"I'm sorry that was .. inappropriate. Uhmm... Do You like ... smoothies? I like smoothies... Let's get some smoothies okay?" I babble trying to recover from this awkward moment I created.

"A smoothie sounds ... perfect," she tells me giving me a small smile that makes my heart race like before.

Everything is back to the way it should be.

Once we get our smoothies we decide to sit in the lounge since there isn't really much to do on a train.

"Are you insane? Banana makes any smoothie ten times better!" I playfully argue to Anissa.

"I think there's something wrong with your tongue because it really doesn't, bananas are disgusting," Anissa shoots back giving me a weird look.

"I think you and I both know there isn't anything wrong with my tongue," I tell her seductively, making her choke on her smoothie.

"See I knew you were lying about not having a boyfriend," I hear a guy from behind me say. I turn my head and see it's the guy that ate breakfast with Anissa.

"Hi I'm Louis. Mind scooting down in the booth a bit?" He tells me as he tries to slide in next to me.

Who the fuck does this guy think he is?

"Actually..."

"Great great thanks," he says as he quickly shoves me over, "Just act like we're all friends alright?" I raise my brow at Anissa.

"He has a stalker," she explains with a nod towards the front entrance where a girl with brown curly hair just entered. The girl is looking all around until her eyes stop on our table.

"She's coming over her," I tell Louis moving over a little. This booth was small enough now I have share my seat with some strange guy? Great.

"Louis! Hey I thought that was you! What a coincidence!" The 'stalker' girl says, "Who are your friends?"

Just as I am about to tell her that we aren't friends Louis speaks up.

"They're not my friends. They're my ..my wife and brother husband," he tells her grabbing Anissa's hand off the table then mine.

What the hell is wrong with this guy?

"Your what?!" The stalker asks.

"Yea you know like that show on TLC called 'Sister Wives' and they all share the same husband? That's us! This is my brother and we are both the husbands of this lovely lady," he explains giving us each a meaningful look.

"That's a little ... odd," the stalker says slowly backing away from the table.

"Yup that's us the 3 odd balls married and in love," he tells her giving me a quick peck on the cheek. The stalker quickly walks away.

"What the hell was that?" I ask him pushing him out of the booth and onto the floor. As I wipe my cheek, Anissa is laughing her ass off.

"Sorry about that mate, it's all I could think of. But thanks for playing along. I don't think she'll be bothering me anymore," Louis says as he gets up off the floor, "See you guys around, I'm starving."

And with that he heads into the diner.

Weirdo.

"I think I'm ready to go back to the room now. Care to join me?" I ask Anissa feeling sleepy all of a sudden. Now that I know she isn't in love with another dude I can sleep comfortably.

"Okay," she tells me, standing up to toss our empty smoothie cups.

As we walk back to the room we see the 'stalker' girl who gives us a horrified look.

"We could always use another wife if you're interested," I tell the girl giving her a wink. She immediately walks away from us, and for the rest of the walk over me and Anissa laugh.

"Finally!" I exclaim when we get into our room. I pull my shirt off, and as I tug my pants down Anissa tells me as she sits on the edge of the bed in front of me, "Do you have to be naked to take a nap?"

"What's that Anissa? I didn't hear you? Did you say 'Can you get naked for our nap'? Whatever you say," I jokingly tell her with a smirk slowly lower the sides of my boxers, revealing the skin on my hips.

"No no no stop," Anissa tells me pulling the sides back up. As she pulls them up her soft fingers brush against my skin reminding me of yesterday in my office.

I look down at her hands that are still holding up the sides of my boxers and then I look at her before she quickly moves her hands away.

"I..." She begins to say before I lower my head and kiss her roughly. I grab her hips and move her towards the middle of the bed, holding myself above her. I kiss her along her neck making her moan lightly.

At least here we won't have to worry about interruptions.

I pull away from her passionate kisses and begin to kiss her collarbone leading a trail to her shoulder. When I get to her shoulder I slide her bra strap and tank top strap to the side before sucking down on her skin.

"You know, sleeping in your underwear is actually really comfortable," I murmur in her ear before kissing her on the neck, "Do you..do you want to try?" She doesn't answer, but as I begin to pull her shirt hem up she doesn't tell me to stop, instead she slightly lifts her back so that I can pull it over her head.

I then begin to kiss her in the middle of her chest, slowing making my way down to her stomach, then her hips, as I slowly start to tug her stretchy pants down. I kiss her mouth again more hungrily this time as I flip us over so I can pull her pants off completely.

"See don't you feel more comfortable now," I say against the skin below her ear.

"It's not too bad," she tells me with a smirk before kissing me again.

I've never felt this satisfied by just kissing someone, hell I don't even really kiss girls I sleep with. But with Anissa it's just .. different. I want to take things a little slower with her, well as slow as I can. I want her to trust me, truly trust me before we do anything serious.

I slow down our kisses like the first time at the beach, as I lay her next to me.

"So now let's actually take a nap," I tell her with a smile that she returns.

She lays on me like last night making me feel closer to her now that I can feel her heart beating across my chest.

Bu bum bu bum bu bum bu bum

I drift off into sleep listening to the beat of her heart.

My last thoughts before finally blacking out?

Anissa's heart will be mine, figuratively of course.

Please VOTE/COMMENT it only takes a second 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 187 41
Kyla Payne Liam from One Directions little sister gets the chance of a lifetime when she gets a record deal. She moves to Los Angeles to start record...
39.8K 1.2K 43
This is my story... I'm Kira and I'm 17 years old. I am just a girl from the US who moved to England in search for adventure, little did I know I wou...
35.4K 1.3K 33
I can't help but fall in love with you...