BTS - BLACKPINK One-Shots [CL...

By Yoonworks

A compilation of both Blackpink stories with any ship and BTS stories with any ship. This is not a Blacktan... More

Share or Request
One-Shot In-house Writers
Rejecting You - Liskook
My One and Only Girl - JiRose
Pins and Needles - Kim Taehyung
Secret - Jin and Joy of RV
A BlackPink Birthday
Finding You - Jennie and Yoongi
I hate to love him - Yoonnie
Home - Chanrose (Noor7621)
혼례 (wedding) - Kim Namjoon
The One - ChanRose
It's You - Liskook
Perfect Life - Lizkook
Yours - TaeLice
Let's play tag a.k.a Unrequited Chasing - YoonRose
It's You (Lizkook) - Part 2
Last Breath - YoonRose
Lost and Found - JiRose
Hot's for you - TaeRose
A Hateful Love - Taennie
Long Flight - TaeRose (M)
Of Endings and Beginnings - TaeNnie
Untold Story - Hobi and Momo
Forbidden Love JiRosé
Hold On - Taennie
Keepsake - JinSoo
All of me - YoonRose
Just One More Night - TaeRosé
Regrets - JiRose
Seeing is believing - JinSoo
how NOT to be a good girlfriend - YoonNie
Perfect Strangers - RoseKook
leave me and don't come back pt 1- HopeRose
leave me and don't come back pt. 2 - HopeRose
The Barista - TaeRose
Hustle - RoseKook
Flowers for you - LisKook
The Barista Part II - TaeRose
Stupid Secret - JenKook
is this the part? - JiRose
Pleasure Assistant - TaeRose
Pandora's Secret - LisKook Part 1
Pandora's Secret - LisKook Part 2
Illusion - YoonNie (Epilogue)
Enemies - NamJen
Have a Good Day - JiRose
White Roses - Bp Rosé × Exo Sehun
Drunk Call - NamJen
The Most Beautiful Moment In Life - JinSoo
Today - JiRosé
The Vague Arranged Blind Date - rosekook
Miles Away From Loving You - TaeNnie
Consequence - LisKook
Never Again - JinSoo
Consequence Part Two: Permission - LisKook
Yoon's Appreciation
Consequence: The Final Part - LisKook
Complicated Choices - TaeNnie
Make Love - TaeRosé
My Model - RoseKook
Daddy's princess - ChanRose
Gummy Boy Next Door - YoonRose
Meaningful Kiss - TaeRose
Just a little bit of your heart - YoonRosé
Break Free - RoseKook
Sleepy - NamJen
March 28th, 2018 - JiRose
MY ANGEL | Suho and Jisoo
You Never Walk Alone - LisKook
Body - TaeRose
Fake Love - Min Yoongi
My Last Goodbye - JiRose
I'm Back - TaeRose
Perfectly Imperfect - JiRose
March 28th, 2018 - Closure - JiRose
My Star - YoonLice
Those tears - JiRosé
Toy - Rosékook
Mine - JinSoo
The Undelivered Truth - NamJen
Without You - Jinsoo
Ending Scene - Mingyu and Rosé
Window Shopping -LisKook
First Love - YoonNie
Next Time - YoonLice
Red - Rosekook
The Truth Untold - TaeLice
HOMEWRECKER - JiRose
Remember - JinSoo
Our stars / Jisoo x Taehyung
The Last Luna

March 28th, 2018 - Clarity - JiRose

4.1K 115 132
By Yoonworks

Written by: tanbzz

---------------

Jisoo's POV

Chaeyoung has been weird lately. Since we came back from Japan, she was always in a good mood. I don't know what happened when she was alone after we left her to Yokohama but it makes her happy.

She is happy but she always plays her guitar with broken heart songs. The songs that she played in her room was sad songs but when she opened her phone, she giggles. I swear she looked like a girl who's falling in love. We asked her what happened but she brushed it off. She didn't act like this when she started her relationship with Jimin.

Lisa told us that she caught Chaeyoung crying alone in her room. Chaeyoung told Lisa, she misses her family but Lisa said she doesn't look like a girl who's missing her family. She looked like someone had broken her heart.

She also didn't talked about BTS's comeback at all. Not a thing. Lisa talked about BTS's comeback all the time. Lisa just cannot shut up about it. Chaeyoung's response when Lisa talked to her about BTS, she will only took her phone and go to her room.

I mean your boyfriend might have the biggest comeback ever but she doesn't give me the vibes that she's proud of him. We have a guess that Jimin and Chaeyoung was broke up but what's with the giggling everytime she opened her phone. Did she already find the replacement for Jimin? That fast? Something doesn't add up.

Today is Sunday. Chaeyoung was supposed to go to her church but she seems to be busy with her phone texting.

"Chaeyoung, aren't you supposed to go to the church today?" Our manager said. She was the one that drove Chaeyoung every Sunday to the church.

"Oh. I just changed my schedule. I'll attend the night service." She said still busy with her phone.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Our manager asked her.

"Because someone will pick me up." She answered.

"Who? Jimin will go to the church?" I asked her. We heard the doorbell rings and the delivery guy was shouting, telling us he was there to send us delivery. Lisa was running to the door.

"Let me take it!" Lisa said. She comes back with a single red rose and she was busy reading the card.

"A rose for our beautiful Rosè. P. C. Y. Who's PCY? Did you sent a rose for yourself?" Lisa asked.

"Wait! PCY???!! What the hell is happening in here? Park Chaeyoung, did PARK CHANYEOL JUST SEND A ROSE TO YOU??" I said grabbing the flower from Lisa's hand and reading the card.

I saw her busy talking in her phone and then her eyes went wider, "You're downstairs??"

Chaeyoung went to the door but Lisa blocked her way. She spreads her hands so Chaeyoung can't passed her.

"Who's downstairs?" Lisa asked her.

"Chanyeol oppa." Chaeyoung said. Lisa hugged her from the back because Chaeyoung escaped.

"Are you going to have a problem with Jimin for this?" Lisa asked her.

"Who's Jimin? I don't know a Jimin." Chaeyoung answered in English.

"Did you broke up with Jimin?" I asked her.

"Yes!" She said going outside.

"What? Oh my god! Did she tell you?" I asked Lisa. She shakes her head.

"She didn't tell any of us?" Everyone shakes their heads including my manager.

"Did Jennie know?" I asked Lisa but she seems clueless.

"I don't think so." Lisa said. "Where is she, by the way?"

"She went home to her parents." I told her. I continued to watch the TV and Lisa was beside me with her laptop. 5 minutes later, Chaeyoung was back. "Ya! Stop running around like that!"

"Guys, guys, I have to go." Chaeyoung said run of breath. She looked like someone who just ran in marathon. "I just need my guitar and then I'll be gone."

"With who? Chanyeol?" I asked her. She's already inside her room. She seems to be in hurry.

"Yes. He is waiting downstairs. He asked me to go to his studio and then I'll go to the church with him tonight." She answered from her room.

"So you're going to the church with him?" I asked her making sure.

"Yes. Bye, lovelies. I love you." Chaeyoung said while running to the door.

"So it's true. She broke up with Jimin." Lisa said.

"Yeah. I wonder what happened though." I said but Lisa only shrugged her shoulder.

***

Chaeyoung's POV

We're going to Chanyeol's studio. I've never been there so I'm excited. He talked a lot about his studio. We both can play guitar and piano. We're going to have so much fun in his studio. He said he wants me to do something in his studio.

We were close after we had collaboration for SBS's year-end show. We exchanged phone numbers and we kept our communication by phone. He was also know I was with Jimin so I was putting some distance between us. Jimin was really jealous if I got some text from Chanyeol. He was annoyed about my friendship with Chanyeol. He also didn't like that I called Chanyeol 'oppa'. Whatever.

We were closer after Chanyeol video called me the whole night when I was broken in Japan. 
So apparently when I was talking to Jimin, Seulgi called Chanyeol crying in her hotel room. She told him everything. She felt guilty that she betrayed me. She knows I was close to Chanyeol after our stage so she called him. Chanyeol almost took a flight from Korea to Japan just to calm me down. I mean who does that.

We were talking the whole night. He might have sing to me with his guitar that night. He said he'll sing everything I asked him to. And he did. He searched the chords and the lyrics on internet. I was laughing so hard when I asked him to sing Disney's songs. I needed the laugh that night.

We were talking until 7 o'clock in the morning because I had a flight to Yokohama. After that, our friendship had gradually changed. We were more than that. It seems like he wants to be closer with me and I've been a willing participant.

I still didn't talked to Seulgi and Jimin. They never contacted me after the accident but I talked with Chanyeol everyday. He was the only person that knows about Jimin and me. Well, except for Jimin and Seulgi. I think they didn't talked with anyone about that night. Nobody had any clue about what happened. Nobody asked me anything. I'm glad because I'm not ready to explain everything. I just want to live my life like it was never happened.

"Chaeyoung, we're here. Let's go." His face changed. He seems really happy and excited right now. I clearly see he was proud.

"Is your team going to be in there?" I asked him about his team. He told me before that he made a team with some producers to help him in his studio.

"No. I kicked them out for today. Nobody's going to disturb us today. I can handle all the machines by myself for a day. So, Welcome to Studio 519." He opened the door to the living room. He told me everything that I need to know about his studio. I just need to see it in front of my eyes. The first thing that caught my attention was a shelf that's full of One Piece figurines.

"Is this a studio or a One Piece's museum? Because that's a lot." I pointed at his One Piece figurines.

"You know that I love them. I told you before. Come on. Let's go inside. Now this is the best part of this place." He showed me the studio. The room is full of music gadgets. He sits at one of the chairs. There was another chair next to his chair so I just sits there.

"You seem to be really happy in this place."

"I spent a lot of money and effort to build this place. After that, I spent a lot of time here so this is like my second home. Do you know why I want you here today?"

"Hmmm.. No, you didn't told me why.. I thought you just want to show off.." I teased him and he gave me his shy smile.

"That's maybe one of the reasons but no.. that's not what I want for you. You know we talked everyday after your horrible night, right?"

"Yeah.." I didn't want to think anything. I just want to prepare my body and soul for what he is going to say next.

"So today I want you to let everything out. I want you to cry, Chaeyoung. I want you to sing your heart out today."

"You want me to cry?" Okay... so he just want me to forget...

"Yes... Because I know you have been pretending that night didn't hurt you. Why do you do that?"

"Hmm.." Should I tell him the truth?

"Be honest with me, Chaeyoung.."

"It might be... Because of you... I can talk to you about everything. You also made me laugh. A lot." I told him. He puts his hands on his face to hide his smile and then stands up.

"Let me find a drink." He said. He went outside and back with four water bottles. He opened one bottle and then he gives it to me. He picked another one, opened it and then he drink from it. He goes back to his seat.

"Do you still want me to cry? I rather not think about it at all but I'm curious, oppa. Why do you want me to cry?" I asked him.

"Because I want you to move on." He stands up again and turning all of his gadgets on. I did not know what to say or do so I just opened my guitar's case and play with it.

"Okay. Everything is already on. Give me your guitar. I've been itchy to touch it." I gave him my guitar. He started to play with it. There's something about a man who can play a guitar. Maybe because I had Jimin, I wasn't really pay attention when he was playing his guitar. But now.. I think I saw him in a different way. He looked so attractive. There's also a difference when you saw him play right in front of your face and behind a screen. I'm glad he didn't asked me to come to his studio before. I might not be able to handle it then if this is how I felt right now.

"Hey.. let's go to Disneyland tomorrow." He said casually while playing my guitar.

"Oppa, we don't have Disneyland in Korea." I reminded him.

"I know. Let's go to Tokyo. Do you have any schedule tomorrow?" Did he just asked me to go to Tokyo? With him? Just like that?

"No. Our comeback has been postponed." I told him.

"Okay then. We're going to Disneyland tomorrow." He told me. He didn't even asked me if I want to go or not.

"On Monday?" I asked him.

"Yes. We might have take advantage of it because it will not be as crowded as on the weekend." He told me. He actually got his point.

"But..." I hesitated.

"No but.. you don't have any schedule. I'm free tomorrow. We're going to Disneyland."

***

Chaeyoung's POV

We had so much fun in Disneyland. We laughed a lot. It might be because of his wig. He wore a curly wig with a cap. He also puts on green contact lenses. He looked ridiculous with it.

I dyed my hair in black and put my hair in a bun. I borrowed Jennie's clip-on bangs and Lisa's rounded glasses. I never think Lisa's ugly rounded glasses can do anything good but thanks for her, nobody recognized us today.

We can't go to the rides with too much movements because of our disguise but we had too much fun that day. It wasn't that crowded but we didn't want to take any chances for us to get caught.

It was the first time he touches me. He was holding my hand all the time. He puts his hands on my shoulder. He pushes me before we got on the rides. He kisses my forehead. He pecks my cheeks. And I didn't stop him. Not even once.

We had our first kiss when we were on the Ferris wheel. I thought it was unfair because after he kissed me, he just casually puts his head on my shoulder and holds my hand. Meanwhile I was busy to put my heartbeat back to normal but as if he can read my mind, he puts my hand on his chest so I can feels his heartbeat goes even faster than mine. I was calm down after that but he didn't until we went outside the Ferris wheel. I thought that was really sweet. So I can't stop my smile for the rest of the day.

***

Jimin's POV

"Cheers for BTS's comeback." Taemin Hyung said.

"Cheers for Shinee's comeback." I said. Taemin called me. He asked me if I can go eat with him, Jongin and Sungwoon. I said yes so here I am at his favorite restaurant. Jongin was on his way. He said he just got back from a photo shoot. Sungwoon said he will be late because he still have schedule that he needs to finish. That guy was busier than any of us combined since he joined Wannaone.

"Are you guys serious? You are already eating without me." Jongin said.

"You're late and we're hungry." Taemin said. Jongin took his seat next to me.

"By the way, Jimin... Do you already broke up with Rosè?" Jongin asked me. I almost choke on my beer.

"How do you know that?" I asked him because I remember correctly I didn't tell anybody about what happened in Tokyo. Not even my members.

"I might have heard our manager ordered two plane tickets for him and Park Chaeyoung. He also ordered two tickets for Disneyland Tokyo." Jongin told me.

"What? Is he crazy?" Did they want to get caught? Going to a public place like that? Just the two of them? I got too many question on my brain.

"So what happened? Did you two broke up?" Taemin asked me.

"Wait, Hyung... When are they going to go to Tokyo?" I asked Jongin hoping I can stop them.

"Today. They are in Tokyo right now. I think they didn't plan it. My manager ordered the ticket yesterday." Jongin explained. In my mind, there was so many scenario. What are they doing right now? Are they going to spend the night? Are they already sleep together? Did he touch her? Is she cheating on me when we were together? So I just ordered two more bottles of soju. I feels the need to kill a certain someone. I was about to commit a bloody murder.

"Hey... hey.. calm down. Tell us what happened." Taemin said when I was about to drink my whole bottle of soju.

"She caught me cheat on her." I told them.Their eyes went wide and their jaws dropped. "With Seulgi."

"You and Seulgi are still together?" Jongin asked me. "After all this time."

"We might not... together anymore because after Chaeyoung caught us at the hotel, I just picked up my clothes at her room and then went back to my hotel. Aaaarrgh.. I'm so stupid. Why did I do that?" I rubbed my hands on my face.

"Jimin, just because you made mistakes, that's doesn't mean that you're a bad person. You're just a good person who makes bad choices. We had our moments." Taemin said.

"I would have to agree with that." Jongin said. When I was busy on my head, Taemin was busy looking at something behind me.

"Look at that. Someone just got back from Disneyland." Taemin said. Jongin and me turned our body to see who's he talking about.

That's when I saw my girlfriend with Chanyeol. They looked like they had a great time. Giggling and smiling like their shits doesn't stink.

***

Chaeyoung's POV

We decided to not eat dinner at the airport because it's risky if someone recognized us. So we decided to eat at his recommendation restaurant in Seoul, he said the food wasn't that bad but the place was still opened and at this hour, they didn't get a lot of customers. He was right because it was only had two cars at the parking lot. Two expensive cars. I wonder who they are.

"Oh no.." Chanyeol was knocking his head to his steering wheel. "I shouldn't brought you here."

"Huh? Why?" I was confused.

"Do you see that car? That white car is Jongin's car and the car beside it is Taemin's car. They can be with Sungwoon or even Jimin." Oh, he was worried that Jimin could be here.

"Let's eat. I'm hungry." I said getting ready to go outside.

"Chaeyoung, is it okay for you if Jimin is inside? We can just eat somewhere. It doesn't have to be here." He said while holding my hand.

"No. I'm okay. Let's eat."

***

Jimin's POV

Chanyeol came to our table to talk a little with Jongin and Taemin. I just ignored him but Chaeyoung... She just bows to us and then go to their table. Like she didn't know me. She didn't even look at me.

I was already mad knowing they just got back from Japan and now she wants to ignore me like that. I couldn't stop staring at her. I even ignored Taemin and Jongin. She didn't even acknowledged me. Not for a second. This is bullshit. And then he started to touch her.

"Jimin, sit down." Taemin told me when I started to go to their table. He was holding my shoulder. Jongin was already standing in front of me. He blocked me to go to their table.

"He is touching her, Hyung. Do you think I'm going to let that go?" I told him.

"Jimin, we are in public right now. Everybody can go through that door." Taemin pointed at the restaurant entrance. "This isn't about you and Rosè anymore. If someone saw you, they're going to make it about you and Chanyeol because that's the bigger issue. They're going to make it bigger than it actually is. You don't want that, do you?"

I decided to sit down. This is torture. I can only saw her back because she chose to sit opposite me. I can hear her laugh. I can see him playing with her hair. I can clearly see her make him laugh. I grabbed my phone and I texted her.

To: Chae
From: Chimin

Why do you have to do this to me? Chaeyoung, this isn't fair.

I saw her looking at her phone. She shows her phone to him and he fucking laugh at it. I can also hear her laugh. Fucking hell!

"Jimin, let's eat somewhere else." Jongin said.

"I'm not going anywhere." I told him. She didn't reply my text. She was busy talking to him. He was busy smiling at her. They looked really happy. Chaeyoung was constantly laugh. She even giggles. The pain was unbearable to me. I get it, Chae. I felt it. You were hurt. I hurt you. Now I know how I made you feel that night.

***

Chaeyoung's POV

I had a blast today. Except when I saw Jimin tonight. We went home first before Jimin and his friends because we were tired after Disneyland. I tried my best to not look at Jimin. I tried my best to respect Chanyeol because I know he really wants me to move on.

After the Ferris wheel, he asked me to be his girlfriend. I told him, I wasn't ready for another relationship. I told him that he moved too fast. He said he understands and he wants to wait.

I cried at the restaurant. It was hard to see Jimin for the first time after that night. Chanyeol told me that Jimin can be inside the restaurant. I said yes because I actually miss him. I want to see him. He didn't call me. He didn't even text me after I caught him cheating. If it was the way I can see him again then let it be.

When Chanyeol saw me cry, he asked me to remember him with his wig. I laughed right away. I was about to show him our pictures that we took in Disneyland on my phone but I saw a text from Jimin. I read the text but I decided to ignore it and then I showed Chanyeol our pictures. Our night continued with us eating and Chanyeol trying to cheer me up because my tears didn't want to stop. That was the first time he texted me. I can't believe him. He had to see me with another guy before he sent me a text. Unbelievable. 

I know I would be the stupidest girl on earth if I went back to him. He cheated on me. He can do that again if I forgive him. Maybe someday I will find a better man. Maybe someday I will find a guy that's faithful to me. I will move on. I will forgive him but not now. Someday I will. It's still too much.

Chanyeol dropped me off at our dorm. Everybody was already went to sleep. I took a bath. I did my skincare routine. I was about to sleep and charged my phone when I saw Jimin sent me a long text.

To: Chae
From: Chimin

Chae...

I'm sorry. Sorry may not be enough with the way I've hurt you. I'm sorry for everything.

I thought I'll give you some time before I try to get you back but I saw you tonight. You already found someone to replace me. I am stupid, Chae.

I thought I can hold you again. I thought I can see your smile again. I thought I can see your eyes looking at me with your love for me in your eyes. It's hurt for me to remember that because someone else is going to have that from you.

But I was wrong. How can I be so stupid to think that you're going to wait for me? After what I did to you? Yeah.... I must be dreaming.

I may be not the right person for you. But you will never be a ghost to me. I will never forget you. Our memories are too beautiful for me to forget. You're too beautiful for me to forget.

Park Chaeyoung, what did you do to me? How can I let you go?

I miss you so much, Chaeyoung. It pains me to see you with him tonight. I wish I can touch you again.

It hurts to see you cry in Tokyo but you won't even let me touch you that night. I want to hug you but you were looking at me like you were disgusted by me. It's fine. I know I deserved that. I deserved all of that.

I may be drunk right now. I drink too much tonight. But I love you, Chae. I do. I still do. I love you so much that it's hurt to think that you're not mine anymore.

I wish when we see each other again, you could at least smile at me. I wish someday we could talk the way we used to. Thank you for giving me you when we were together. I love you, Chae.

My note: 
This is a request from yoongi1122 . Also for all of you who wanted me to make another part. I still can't believe that Yoon asked me to do this. She didn't asked me to do it exactly like this because I tweaked it a little bit. No, I tweaked it a LOT. :p She said I can do it with my own way so I did.

I can't make Chaeyoung moves on with Jungkook or Taehyung because I don't want her to be Yoko Ono 'the girl who break up the band'. I'm sorry. :(

Thank you for liking my story. Thank you for reading it.

English is still not my first language. Please, tell me if you spot any mistake.

Love you, guys :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.9K 493 10
One shots/ Imagines. . .
90.4K 2.2K 49
- a collection of drabbles focussing on blacktan ships
255K 2.7K 48
Book 2 of BTS ships ¡Requests closed! Started: 12.16.18(month.day.year) Ended: idk when i ended it but it's completed highest ranking: #130 - hobi
9.5K 156 28
BTS Boy X Boy Oneshots Main ships: Yoonseok Vmin Namjin (Others) Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoy! 💞💞💞