An Eternal Love... [ COMPLETE...

By annu_pranushka_jam

A simple love story of two childhood frnds, they depart from each other, and finally when they meet again... More

MEET MY CAST
Friendship Or Love...
GOOD BYE...
The Malhotra's
THE BEDIS
Arun πŸ’— Neha
Cherry πŸ’– Priya
MOON TALKS
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!
Tanu!!!
Malhotra's Destruction
Back To India.
Tanu πŸ’– Arnav
Deva finds Malhotras
Family!!!
You are Something to Me....
Journey Starts
BACK PAIN!!
Clearing Out!!!πŸ˜‚
Mission started!!!
Offer!!!
I Miss You....
I like Her....
I Will Always Love You.
Dream???
Care....
Eyes....!!!!!😻
πŸ’‘πŸ‘«πŸ˜»
Je..Jealous??😏
πŸ’…Dance....
First Kiss😘😘😘
Angry Rudy
Priya's Story
For my Wife
Cherry Finds A Solution
New Problem? ?
Happy Bday!!! ( part 1)
Happy Bday (part 2)
Happy Bday ( final)
My name in MehendiπŸ™„πŸ€”
Missunderstandings
Sangeet!!!
Kidnapped.
Marriage ??
Truth!!!
Bye Bye Mumbai!!!
Family Time...
Author's note
Marriage Certificate
Will Rudy find Out...
Cherry finds the truth
THE PENDENT
I Love You
Rudy finds the truth
We Are One, Forever.

Eyes Met!!!

3.7K 181 27
By annu_pranushka_jam

Airport

Arnav, Cherry and Rudy gets out of the car.

When he gets out, at the same time Tanu too steps out from the flight.

A small breeze covered them. They got a special feeling...

Tanu, Arun and Tanvi walked through the airport. Meanwhile Cherry went to search them. 

Arnav was strolling around. Just then Tanu reached near him.
Suddenly he looked back, but she also turned to another direction that they dont see each other. Tanvi went to get some water and Arun went for their luggages.

Rudy as usual was behind girls. While he was watching a girl, he hit another girl . That was non other than Tanvi.

For the first time he thaught he was falling for someone...

Tanvi: Sorry...

She left by saying this. He was still on the same posture... staring at her.

Cherry: Excuse me...

Rudy: Yes...

He was still lost in thoughts. Cherry was angery and hit him hard..

R: OUCH!!! What are u doing... ??

C: Thats what I am asking you...

~

Tanu was waiting for Arnav and Tanvi. She felt something different.. a new feeling was in her.

Tanu's POV

Whats happening to me.. why I feel someone is searching for me.. but who.. i am new here...

Arnav's POV

Where are you... I know you are near me... but where..??

Tanu stood up from her seat. Arnav was running here and there in search of someone...

Someone... but who?? He didnt get an answer to that question.

Just then Arun came to Tanu with Tanvi.

Arun: Can we go Tanu??

Tanu: Yes, Arun come lets go.

They started to walk. They again reached behind Arnav. But he was looking opposite. He felt her... he turned back. A wind hit them and Tanu's shawl covered his face.

He felt something unusual. She too.
They both looked back same time. But crowd was between them, making them see only their eyes.

Their eyes met for first time. Those which has a lot of stories to stay. Dont know how much time they stare each other.

Just then Tanvi and Rudy caught both of their hands and carried them away.

Rudy: Big Broo... whom you are staring at...

Arnav: She.. she.. .is there...

R: who???

A: whom for we came for....

Saying that he released himself from Rudy and ran behind her...
Cherry and Rudy too ran behind him.

But he was late. She took a taxi and went. He is now running behind the car. But he couldnt catch her...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 3.2K 86
Hey guys! I'm back with Arjun and Sneha who are beloved to each other. She felt it before him, Arjun did too and it's magical . So read to find out A...
113K 5.6K 52
#1 in schoolmates (5/6/2019) This is a tale of school mates who were separated by destiny due to a fateful prom night. Presently they have succesful...
4.5K 199 1
A story of two individuals who never.Expected to come across.Each other's path.Life makes it happen.Love finds them.Caging forever.Ramya is married t...
163K 9.4K 54
What happens when fate forces a renowned warrior prince to marry a simple village girl? Would love be flourished between two unknown souls or would t...