My Alpha (COMPLETED)✔️

By chubbyeol_jones

A young omega finally meets his mate who comes in the form of a fairy who looks like he could never hurt a fl... More

1. LIFE SUCKS
2. SAVE ME
3. MY LITTLE MATE
4. A HELPING HAND
5. A GİFT AND A BLESSING
6. I WILL SAVE YOU FROM PAIN
7. THINK ABOUT IT
8. LITTLE BALL OF FIRE
9. THE WORST MATE
10. PLEASE COME SAVE ME
11. ONLY IN MY DREAMS
12. I'M COMING
13. WHAT DO WE HAVE HERE?
14. YOU HAVE SOMETHING THAT BELONGS TO ME
15. A TRUE DOMINANT ALPHA
16. THE TRUTH REVEALED
17. I WAITED A LONG TIME FOR THIS DAY
18. HOME SWEET HOME
19. FATE WORSE THAN DEATH
20. HAPPILY EVER AFTER
21. BONUS CHAPTER

My Alpha

9.9K 373 34
By chubbyeol_jones

As the only son of the Alpha, Baekhyun had two problems.

1. He was born as an omega.
2. To reclaim his place as the leader's son, he had to find a strong Alpha wolf mate who can lead the pack.

But what is he going to do when his true mate comes in the form of a fairy who looks like he could never hurt a fly.

Will Baekhyun accept him or reject him for the Alpha of a neighboring pack who has a very tempting offer.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Thank you for taking time to check out my book. I hope you will stay long enough to see how the story unfolds.

I would like to apologize in advance for any grammatical errors and hope you enjoy reading as much as I enjoy writing.

I do not own the images I used or will use in my book and downloaded them from the internet. Credit goes to the original owners.

Please do vote, comment and share with all your friends and followers.

These are all my original works and please not copy. If this is similar to something you read somewhere else its all just a coincidence.

Hope you enjoy. Happy reading.

©chubbyeol_jones

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 282 2
Chanyeol, the prince of the Fire Kingdom only wanted to be accepted for who he was, despite of his abnormal lack of powers. But what he most desired...
101K 4.6K 46
"I-Is this still a part of what slaves do, Master?" Baekhyun chuckles softly. "No, Channie." "Th-Then why are you biting me there? Isn't that for mat...
144K 7.9K 24
Baekhyun has a special gift and because of that gift his family left him, most of his friends left him and hardly anyone talks to him. People would a...
7.8K 787 14
" 𝙄𝙛 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙞 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝘾𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙮 𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙨 ". ______________...