Story of our Lives -Naruto an...

By ErikaEvangeline

In this story, we are in the human, modern world! Different people pair up? Drama? The death of family member... More

Prologue
Chapter One- Konoha High
Chapter Three- Why is it always in the Gym?
Chapter Four- Unexpected Bloodline
Chapter Five, Interesting Developments
Chapter Six- The 'Doctor'
Chapter Seven- Stupid Storms and Spilling Secrets
Chapter Eight- Relocation
Chapter Nine- Uchiha Compound
Chapter Ten- New Faces
Chapter Eleven- Comfort...?
Chapter Twelve- Meeting Freaks
Chapter Thirteen- Lucky Numbers
Chapter Fourteen-
Chapter Fifteen- Sakura's Rant
Chapter Sixteen- Uchihas + Naruto @TheHotSpring = Awkwardness
Chapter Seventeen- Hello Fangirls Goodbye Life
Chapter Eighteen- Introducing Itachi
Chapter Nineteen-I'd like to apologize...
Chapter Twenty- Choices Made, Mistakes Reversed
Chapter Twenty One- Open it Open it Open the Pandora's Box
Chapter Twenty Two-THE END
Epilogue
SEQUEL

Chapter Two- THAT Party...

14.2K 453 229
By ErikaEvangeline

Naruto looked at the homework again before sighing and giving up. Paperwork was not close to easy to him, and school was full of it. He looked at the other students. Kiba was yawning, and looking under the desk every few moments, smiling like an idiot. Naruto knew Kiba was reading the material he had brought to school, but he didn't feel like commenting. Shino was working furiously, almost done. Chooji was eating food under the table and Shikamaru was looking outside the window, staring at the clouds, day dreaming about whatever he was thinking about at the current moment. 

Looking to his left he saw all his enemies. Ino was looking under the table, probably at a text, she liked to sneak phones into classrooms, Neji was done and it looked like he was doing extra homework, that over-achiever. Suigestu-Sasuke's friend that had recently moved here- was drinking water from a water bottle, not having touched his work once, and Sasuke was done, his head on his hands that were propping himself up. For some reason, every time Naruto looked at him, Sasuke would look back at him, then smirk and look away. 

Of course, that's what happened. Naruto looked away quickly before taking up his pencil again, and started to try to work. When he realized what he was doing, he hesitantly put the pencil down. Trying to look away with such a poor excuse? What the hell is wrong with me today? He remembered the gym incident and sighed. That's right, he kissed me. Naruto's brain couldn't be wrapped around that concept. 

Sakura chucked a piece of paper to him a few rows in front and he looked at her, snapping out of his thoughts. Hey Naruto, there's a party going on in Ino's house on Friday, you HAVE TO come with me. I don't have a boyfriend and it's required to have a guy to be with you, so naturally you're my man! Lol, sorry for the crude joke, but yeah. So if you're not doing anything on Friday, I'll give you the address to Ino's house. Remember. WEAR APPROPRIATE CLOTHING OR I SHALL PERSONALLY END YOUR LIFE. Oh, and if you're wondering what that is, it's called a suit with a TIE. Do NOT show up with just a suit and NO tie, like you did last prom year. Reply to me within five minutes or I'll beat you up. -Xoxo Sakura Haruno <3

Naruto groaned and looked at it again, rereading it over a few times. Ino's house? On Friday? Of course he was free, but why did he have to go to a party with Ino there? She was the worst fangirl....well, in the top three for Sasuke. Second place, actually, he was reminded when he saw Karin move to cling on Sasuke. Sasuke shook her off and she pouted before whispering something into his ear. He looked annoyed but raised an eyebrow in surprise, then smirked in amusement. Sasuke nodded before shooing Karin off, but she looked satisfied enough. Sasuke looked at Naruto again and Naruto fumed, looking away, embarrassed. 

Sakura Channnnnnn!!! U know I would have nothing to do that day, so u'r taking advantage of me! Anyways, I think I'll attend, but I need to know. Who's going to be there? Cause if Sasuke or Karin are going, then u'll have to drop rocks on my head to get me to go, no matter what I said earlier. And why do we need such formal clothing? If it's at Ino's on Friday, then I don't see the point. Yeah, Xoxo u too >.>, but just think of my answer as mixed results. He wrote and tossed it to Sakura, who had been staring at him the whole time creepily, and she caught it, smirking when she opened the piece of paper. 

She scribbled something furiously onto his paper and threw it at him, hard, and he had to catch it quickly before it sailed past him. 

I will go pick rocks at lunch time. Unless you go. Willingly. Because no matter what, I will drag your sorry butt to that party, because you-surprise! are the most TOLERABLE guy to be with, believe it or not. Everyone else is just...bleh. It would be nice if Sasuke was my boyfriend... ...ha...ANYWAYS! Do you want me to pick you up, or do you want to meet at her house? Remember, Five minutes to reply. -Sakura 

He looked at the slip of paper miserably. Sasuke AND Karin would be there. What did he expect? It was just his luck to get to go there. And I thought you were my friend...*Sniffle*, why did you have to do this to me?? Fine, I'll go. But don't expect too much interaction from me to anyone, I'll be as prickly as a porcupine. Believe it!...Nah, ignore that. Anyways, tell me the details at lunch. I don't want to pass notes while Mr. Class President-Uchiha-the-Jerkface is staring at us. 

Naruto tossed it to Sakura and sighed when she read it and started to squeal and looked up quickly to see if Sasuke was indeed, looking at her. She looked back at him and nodded, putting a thumbs up and having literally having hearts in her eyes as she looked back at Sasuke, who had turned away, annoyed. 

This was NOT Naruto's idea of fun. At all. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We do a little time skip!!! *Friday Night, Dooms Night*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Naruto looked at himself in the mirror, annoyed at the stiff, uncomfortable tie that restricted movement. Sakura obviously wanted to choke him to death. Sighing, he slowly walked away and went out the door, then out the apartment and locked it. 

Luckily, he had enough money for a slightly better than normal car, and Naruto happily turned the Mustang on, probably grinning like an idiot. 

He had worked for a horrible long time for this car, and he had taken very, very good care of it. 

Of course, Naruto had to start driving and stop admiring his car. In fifteen minutes he was there and he parked a bit far off, not wanting to show off his car, but also aware of the fact that some people might try to steal it, specially after a party in Ino's house. 

Her house was decent, big looking and pretty fancy. Naruto was a bit nervous for a strange, unknown reason and he shook his head, breathing out loudly to calm himself down. He rolled his shoulders when he saw Sakura and straightened his tie. It was too tight. 

"Oi, Naruto! You look good!" Sakura called when she stepped out her pink car, waving happily at him. He waved back, a small smile on his lips as she hurried to come over to his side, complimenting his tie. Suddenly she frowned, then cracked a small smile before bursting into laughter. Naruto looked at her, a bit freaked out. She laughed and redid it, chuckling on how he made it too tight and he'd probably pass out before they'd even reached the door. Naruto looked away, embarrassed and saw Sasuke walk out a black car with Karin. 

He looked back at Sakura. She just finished and grinned before pushing me forward towards Ino's house. She didn't see Sasuke yet. He was glad for some reason. 

They reached the house and Sakura barely pressed the doorknob before Ino jumped out and hugged her (tackled was the word) and Naruto was greeted by Kiba and the others guys. He grinned back at them and walked over to them, leaving Sakura with her friends. It was going to be crazy night, he already knew. 

--------------------------------------------------

About halfway through the party everyone was still fine and just having fun when Naruto bumped into Sasuke. Immediately apologizing, he walked away, trying to find Sakura. Sasuke followed him with his eyes, Naruto was sure and he went into the nearest bathroom to lock himself in...

...only to see Karin and another dude from somewhere making out and doing...you know. Karin screamed in surprise and he stumbled out, shutting the door and running away. His face was flushed red. Oh God, why did they do it in the bathroom? 

Naruto bumped into someone's shoulder and was halted by a hand. He looked around and saw Sasuke looking at him, looking...strange. "Did you see Karin?" He asked and Naruto's eyes widened. Sasuke had came with Karin and Naruto just saw her doing it with another mysterious guy. He swallowed and decided to not get mixed in the drama. "She's in the bathroom. Make sure to knock." Naruto added involuntarily and saw Sasuke's eyebrows raise, then he nodded a thank you and walked upstairs. 

He sagged against the steps and then went to find Sakura,  wanting to leave before things got out of hand. Sakura was chatting with her friends but when she saw his expression she stopped and told the others that she had to go for a sec. Naruto quickly told her what happened and Sakura gagged in disgust and nodded her head. "Yeah, we need to go. Thanks for telling me. That bi-" he closed his hand around her mouth. "I know. And knowing her, if she was discovered, she would probably lie and add me to the drama, so lets get away before that can happen." He said stoically and she nodded. 

Just then he heard a yell and a scream, then some stumbling and something smashed. Naruto looked upstairs and saw Karin struggling to get her clothes on, and the other guy running away. She broke down and started crying, clutching onto Sasuke. "He...he tried to..." She gasped and burst into more tears. 

Sasuke looked disgusted and looked away from her, and his eyes met Naruto's. They asked a question that somehow he understood. 'is that really what happened?' those eyes seemed to say and Naruto made a small shake with his head. Sasuke nodded faintly and looked back at the disgusting heap that was clutching to him. He bit his lip and stroked her hair gently, even though his eyes told a different story. 

"Oh my God, Naruto, you were right." Sakura whispered next to him and he grimaced. That was a disaster. Suddenly Karin saw him. "and when Naruto went in the restroom he didn't even help me! He just laughed at me and walked away!" She cried and there were gasps around. Sakura clutched her hands tightly. "That bitch, what the hell?" She said softly and Naruto just looked at Karin, stunned. 

"You know that's not true." He said and walked up the stairs, one at a time. Karin made a show of getting away from him. "You and that random dude were just having the best time, and when I came in, you didn't even stop! Not until Sasuke went in. And you could have 'gotten' away anytime you wanted, isn't that right? The door wasn't locked. At all. You could have screamed and shouted for help if you were truly getting hurt." He said, getting mad. Who did she think she was, blaming everyone on everyone except herself? 

Sasuke stopped me. "Uzumakii." He said quietly and Naruto looked at him. Sasuke must have been feeling terrible. Karin was his date after all. "I can take care of it, I kept a recorder in Karin's purse." He smirked and Karin's eyes widened. "Wha-" 

"Yep. The first I'm going to do is give it to her parents. Sorry Karin, but you should have known when to stop. I'm disgusted with you." Sasuke said and shook Karin off. She was stunned, and so was everyone else. 

Naruto felt like celebrating. "Thanks, Uchiha." he grinned and walked down the steps, then gestured for Sakura to come along. She did with a smirk at Karin and they both got out the house, closing the door shut with a soft click. It probably surprised them more than it did if Naruto slammed it.

"Well that climaxed at an reasonable pace." Sakura commented and both of them burst into laughter. It was wonderful to see the good guys win an argument for a change. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am well aware that this chapter is very, very short, but if you have been reading my other fanfiction, I just updated a GIANT long chapter. Well, not like, 10 pages or something, but a lot annyways. Oh, and did I mention I was dying from Band Camp? Remind me to be smarter next life so I don't have to suffer. XD

Oh, just FYI, I think I look totally hot in a Trojan Marching Uniform. Just to let you know X3

~Erika Evangeline <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.3K 2.2K 45
-CURRENT ARC: Chunin Exams (Chapters 41 - N/A) [Prologue: 1 - 23 Team Assignment: 24 - 28 Land of Waves: 29 - 34 Pre-Chunin Exams: 35 - 40] This is t...
21.4K 661 17
boyxboy thing don't like don't read. I'm not good at summaries so bare with me. Sasuke a young boy finds a part fox boy in an ally when he was runnin...
102K 3.1K 20
Hi this is the sequel to Unmended, so if you haven't read that one yet, this one won't make sense. Sasuke gives up on Naruto, and regrets it. But w...
83.1K 3.2K 45
The story starts right after the battle at The Valley of The End where Naruto battled Sasuke right before he joined Orochimaru in order to gain more...