The One (Jaylor)

Oleh EvelynGSchulman

After her break up with Calvin Harris, Taylor Swift has given up on finding love. Can Joe help her get that b... Lebih Banyak

The One Part 1
The One Part 2
The One Part 3
The One Part 4
The One Part 5
The One Part 6
The One Part 7
The One Part 8
The One Part 9
The One Part 10
The One Part 11
The One Part 12
The One Part 13
The One Part 14
The One Part 15
The One Part 16
The One Part 17
The One Part 18
The One Part 19
The One Part 20
The One Part 21
The One Part 22
The One Part 23
The One Part 24
The One Part 25
The One Part 26
The One Part 27
The One Part 28
The One Part 29
The One Part 30
The One Part 31
The One Part 32
The One Part 33
The One Part 34
The One Part 35
The One Part 36
The One Part 37
The One Part 38
The One Part 39
The One Part 40
The One Part 41
The One Part 42
The One Part 43
The One Part 44
The One Part 45
The One Part 46
The One Part 47
The One Part 48
The One Part 49
The One Part 50
The One Part 51
The One Part 52
The One Part 53
The One Part 54
The One Part 55
The One Part 56
The One Part 57
The One Part 58
The One Part 59
The One Part 60
The One Part 61
The One Part 62
The One Part 63
The One Part 64
The One Part 65
The One Part 66
The One Part 67
The One Part 68
The One Part 69
The One Part 70
The One Part 71
The One Part 72
The One Part 73
The One Part 74
The One Part 75
The One Part 76
The One Part 77
The One Part 78
The One Part 79
The One Part 80
The One Part 81
The One Part 82
The One Part 83
The One Part 84
The One Part 85
The One Part 86
The One Part 87
The One Part 88
The One Part 89
The One Part 90
The One Part 91
The One Part 92
The One Part 93
The One Part 94
The One Part 95
The One Part 96
The One Part 97
The One Part 98
The One Part 99
Authors Note
Author's Note 2
Author's Note 3

The One Part 100

1.1K 18 34
Oleh EvelynGSchulman

Hey everyone! Before the last part, I wanted to thank you all for reading and voting and commenting on this fanfiction, it means so much to me. I've had so much fun writing this and if you have any suggestions for anything else you would like me to write, please comment below! Thank you!

***

Taylor POV:

The first few weeks after moving to Scotland with my kids was one of the hardest transitions I'd ever had to go through. The kids were furious, Adam was clueless and I was put in the center of everything. I was always having to resolve conflicts and make sure no one tried to kill each other. But, it was my fault that everyone was in this situation, so it would be my responsibility to fix it. 

It was a Tuesday and I was in Adam and I's room. The kids were at school and Adam had told me he would be in the gym downstairs if I needed anything. I didn't have anything that I needed to get done that day, so I stayed settled in my bed, answering a few texts from friends and liking some posts on Instagram, it was a low-key day.

Looking up from my phone for a moment, I noticed my guitar sitting in the corner of my room dully. I hesitated then set my phone on the bed and went to get it, playing a few chords. I hadn't written a song in years and I remembered Joe asking me to not write songs about him, and how I had responded. I smiled at the memory and watched my fingers automatically move to the next chord, humming a little tune.

The humming slowly changed into lyrics and before I could stop myself, I had my phone recording as I jotted down words into my songbook. IMpressed with my masterpiece less than an hour later, I shut the book and slopped down on my bed in exhaust. 

"Hey." , Adam said a moment later, entering the room, covered in sweat. "I thought I heard you up here."

"Yeah." , I replied sitting up and tucking a piece of hair out of my face. "What's up?"

"Oh." , he said as if he were surprised by my response. "Nothing. I just...was about to take a shower and I was wondering if you needed anything."

I grinned. "Baby. You asked that less than an hour ago. I'm fine."

He nodded, then left the room. I was suspicious of why he was acting like that. Usually, he was so confident and held together, I wondered if there was something going on that I didn't know about. 

As for Joe, we didn't hear much from him anymore, only the occasional phone call on Christmas or one of the kids birthdays to check in. Of course, I missed him but knew I had made the right choice of leaving. Our old house had finally gotten re-built but he had said he was going to move anyway, I guess it held too many memories, even after being burnt down, for him to go inside.

Adam had become way more cautious about my feelings and his actions ever since we moved in. AS if he said something off or did the tiniest thing I didn't like, I would leave. But soon, he didn't have to worry about me going anywhere, anytime soon when I got pregnant four years later and Brandon Micheal Harris was born on June 2nd, a delight to everyone.

My parents, who absolutely hated Adam came down the second he was born with a huge basket full of baby supplies. Since I thought Lily was going to be my last child, I have given away almost everything. They greeted Adam with a tight hug while Austin, I could tell wasn't glaring at him close to as much as he would in the past. From Austin the same day, I learned I was going to be an aunt, his wife was five months pregnant with twins. OUr other five kids were supportive and patient through the nights when Adam and I couldn't get Brandon to stop screaming and JOe called, wishing us the best of luck.

At the hospital, after everyone had either gone home or were outside, Adam and I were left alone in our room, for the first time since Brandon was born. For the three hours we had known him, he was turning out to be a pleasant baby. His eyes were squeezed shut, but I had a feeling they were going to be green, which I was right about, and he mad more hair than any of my other kids. He was wrapped in a light blue hospital blanket and tucked safely in my arms. 

"He's so beautiful and looks exactly like you." , I said looking up at Adam.

"He is. But he looks like you."

"What? No. Look." , I said nodding at his face. "He has your nose and eyes."

"His eyes are shut."

Perfect timing, Brandon slowly opened his eyes looking from me to Adam and then began to cry as I tried rocking him, only making it worse.

"Yup. Exactly like you." , I added as Adam gently took him from me in attempt to stop the crying.

"I don't cry."

"Hmm." , I said crossing my arms as he calmed down but Adam didn't give his back, and I didn't blame him. Anything for him not to cry again. "Like, every romance movie we ever watched you did."

"They were sad!" , he whined defensively.

"Sure."

"Well...I might not have cried then." , Adam began ignoring my last remark. "But I'll probably cry now."

"Why?"

Before beginning, he handed Brandon to me who had fallen asleep again, his tiny mouth opening and shutting. "I've loved you for a long time and I want you in my life. For the rest of my life. You've said no once, and I'm hoping you won't say no again. Taylor Alison Swift." , slowly he got down on one knee and pulled out a dark red ring box, opening it to reveal the same ring as before. "Will you marry me?"

"Yes." , I said quietly, partly because I couldn't believe this was happening and partly because I didn't want Brandon to wake up and ruin this moment. "Yes. I will marry you!"

"Yes?" , Adam asked in surprise as his eyes watered.

I nodded, tears now filling my eyes but I didn't bother to wipe them away. "Yes. Yes, a million times!"

Less then a second later, Adam was leaning over me, careful not to squish Brandon and giving me a hug and pressing his soft lips against mine. Placing Brandon in a position where he wouldn't fall, I let a hand out, allowing Adam to finally slide the ring onto my finger. 

When the kids grew older and the wedding got closer, they began to mature and be less rude and unpleasant around Adam.  I guess us becoming engaged showed them this was real and forever. By the time of the wedding, basically everything was cleared up and they would even call him 'dad' every once in a while.

With all the preparation and planning, before we knew it, it was the day of the wedding. Our house was huge so it only made sense to have it there. Although there were still a few hours until the wedding started, I was already putting on makeup, I would have Selena and the HAIM sisters coming over soon and when they did, I wouldn't have any time to put on makeup. As for Adam, he was taking the kids and the baby out bowling so I would have the house, at least partially to myself. Downstairs was pure chaos. We had hired multiple wedding planners to help and they were running around like mice getting the finishing touches done on the house before the guests arrived. 

Applying even more of my signature red lipstick, my phone began to ring and I groaned. I dropped the lipstick on my table then went to check on who was calling, Karlie.

"Hello."

"Hey!" , Karlie replied, her voice cheery. "Guess what?"

"What?" , I asked.

"I finally told Joe I liked him and we're married this summer!"

"Guess what?"

"What?"

"So am I!"

I heard a loud gasp from across the line. "You are! When! It's about time he proposed!"

"Today." , I replied sheepishly.

"Today." , she repeated quieter. I knew I had hurt her feelings by not inviting her, she was my best friend.

"Listen, I'm sorry." , I added on. "I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I just knew if I invited you...well...you would bring Joe. Don't take this the wrong way."

There was a pause and I crossed my fingers. "Alright." , she sighed. "I'm not mad. It's your wedding. You did what you had to do."

I nodded even though I knew she couldn't see. "Thanks."

I could tell she was smiling. "Well. Enough talking already!" , she exclaimed. "We need to catch up again sometime but for now...Get back to your wedding! Unless...are you ditching? You better not be ditching."

I laughed. "No, Karlie. It's not for a couple more hours. I really do wish you could come though. You're my best friend."

"I know."

I laughed at her humor. "Alright. Bye."

"Bye."

Hours passed. Selena and the HAIM sisters came right on time and before I knew it, from looking out my window, I could see guests arriving and all my kids and JOe greeting them with hugs and smiles. Everything was perfect, al the kids dresses fit and 4-month old Brandon hadn't cried once that day which was a miracle. The music had started and I peeked out into the sea of people again, swallowing hard. The flower girl, Lily carried Brandon, the ring bearer, everyone awwing as they made their way to the front.

Then, it was my turn. My dad, who still wasn't too fond of Adam, smiled lending out his arm and I held onto it. Walking out into the open, everyone turned around and stood up, I almost gasped ins hock when I saw Karlie in the audience without Joe, who grinned, giving me a thumbs up, but I was frozen, unable to move. I never use to have, what you could call stage fright, but the more time that passed from performing the more nervous I would get about being the center of attention. 

From all Adam and I's friends and family, I directed my eyes on Adam who was satring at me like I was the only person in the room, his eyes warm and welcoming as he smiled. So, one fot in front of the next in baby steps, I began walking, our eyes staying locked. He was my future. My husband. My forever. The one. 

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

106K 4.6K 31
Taylor Swift just got out of a seven year relationship - it was time to go, she knew it in her bones, but still... her pillows were stained with tear...
39.1K 1.5K 31
- book four of wisteria hearts - Both Joe and Taylor have had their fair share of darkness, but within each other, they found daylight. And that is...
40.7K 791 13
Taylor Swift has been dating Joe for two years now when ex boyfriend Harry Styles comes back into her life. On her tour Harry has a suprise performan...
54.9K 2.1K 63
Joe falls completely in love with Taylor despite her past and tries to stay by her side through the hardest few years of her life. Will he be able to...