Short Stories Collection

By missSTRAWBERRIES

Just a bunch of short stories, stories that have been playing on my mind for a while and they need to find aw... More

About
Childhood Sweetheart
Turned him straight
Love in the club
Dance For You
A love like this
A love like this part 2
From the Sea she came...
The Rebound
My Wolf
A Gangsta, My King
You left me (Part 1)
You left me (Part 2)
You left me (3)
My sexy stalker, His beautiful crush
A divorce, A loss, A new life
My Heart
A dream?
Chosen (Part 1/3)
Chosen (2/3)
Chosen 3/3
You
Walking back into my life
Walking back into my life (2)
Outsider
My cousin's best friend
A chance
A chance (2)
A chance (3)
The blind date (The rebound 2)
Fighting for us (My cousins best friend 2)
An MC romance (part 1)
An MC romance (part 2)
An MC romance (part 3)
Authors note
Long distance
Long distance 2
Job offer

The Boss

34.5K 180 1
By missSTRAWBERRIES

When I went in for my interview, no one told me the CEO is young. No one told me he is extremely good looking.

I've been working with him for the last 3 years. He is genuinely a nice guy, strict boss but very nice guy.

My thoughts have drifted a time or two into something sexual but I've been seeing him as too much of a friend and boss then anything more. Although at times I have to catch myself because there would be things he would do that made me like the person that he is.

"Jess can you come help me with something really quick please?" I look up from my desk to see him standing in his doorway. He's had his blinds closed all day so I wasn't even sure he was in

"Sure" I log off my computer and walk into his office

"I need you to take a look at some paperwork and tell me what you see" He says leading me to his desk. He gestures for me to sit in his chair while pointing to the papers.

As I scan over it I can smell his cologne and I hold in the moan I want to release being this close to him. I've tried to avoid him so much because he just smells so damn good. All I want to do is bathe in him and his cologne.

I close my eyes for a moment "Jess?" His voice was right in my ear when he said my name and when he did I moaned. I clamped my mouth shut and snapped my eyes open

Brushing it off I scan over the papers "There are multiple spelling and grammatical errors, would you like me to go over them for you instead?" I shouldn't have turned my head because when I did his lips are just a breath away.

I look towards his lips then move to look him in the eyes.

"Chris?" He was staring at me with so much emotion. I was beginning to find it hard to breathe with how intense he was looking

In a blink of an eye I feel his lips on mine. I'm in shock, never would I imagine he felt any type of way for me. He pulls back slowly opening his eyes to see my shock filled ones

"Shit I'm-" I cut him off by grabbing the back of his head and kissing him with everything I had. He swivels me around to face him so he is standing leaning over me in between my legs.

I gasp as his hands go underneath my legs and I am lifted up then placed on his desk

"You are beautiful" He mumbles against my lips "I've wanted to kiss you for so long"

Just as I pull him back to my lips there is a knock on the door. My eyes widen, I stand up, straighten my blouse and skater styled skirt and move away from him.

We look at each other as he voices whoever knocks at the door to come in.

"Sorry sir its time for our meeting"

"I'll get onto those files while you are in the meeting Chris" I say as I walk towards the door but he stops me "I'm sorry Chris" I bite my lip turning away when he pulls me back

"I'm not" I can't help but smile at him before I continue back out of his office

...........

My thoughts continue to drift towards the kiss, the way his hands felt on my legs. I groan hitting my head on the desk near my keyboard.

I need food, shower and a good drink. Finishing up my work as well as the report Chris needed. I pack up my things and head out the door. Just as I am at the supermarket getting things for dinner I hear my phone going off.

Searching through my bag I find it, I don't answer it though. It was Chris calling. I go to reply through text and he calls again. My heart is racing, I'm too nervous. It was easy to be consumed with work using that as a distraction and not seeing him for the rest of the day helped.

Looking at the time it was 6pm. I left half an hour ago to do my food shopping and get me a bottle of vodka. Because let's face it, I don't know how to handle what happened with my boss.

I ignore his calls and continue on with paying for my groceries and alcohol then heading straight home.

My 2 bedroom apartment serves it's purpose, me to sleep, entertain my friends and have my family stay over. Tonight it's serving to my drunk emotions after my shower.

I have shorts and a tshirt on with socks and slippers, nothing too sexy, it's not like I was expecting anyone or so I thought when I hear a knock on my door.

I look through the peephole and see Chris there. 'What the fuck!' Do I change into something else or pretend like I'm not here?

He knocks again and I see a worried look on his face as I watch him. I wanted him before I became his friend. Now I kissed him I want him again.

I hear sizzling coming from my kitchen. The water in the pot that had sweet potato was over boiling and I could smell my chicken nearly ready in the oven "Fuck"

"Jess? Please open the door" Fuck it. I yank the door open and rush back to the kitchen to save my dinner. My potato is too soft now for a salad and my chicken is just about done. I hear the door close and lock, looking over my shoulder I see Chris in jeans and a tshirt

"Would you like to stay for dinner? I have probably made a bit too much just for myself" I ask fighting my nerves

"That would be nice thank you" He looks around "You've bought new furniture since I was here last" I smile at him

"That couch is perfect for movies" I say as I decide to put on some broccoli and mash the potato

"I thought you would have gone out tonight, it is Friday" I shake my head

"I wanted to stay in, I'm seeing my parents tomorrow night I'm already going to be drinking there anyway"

Dishing up some dinner I make us both a drink. With him sitting opposite me my nerves were all over the place but I still smiled. We talked about anything apart from what I know he wanted to talk about most.

He helped me with the dishes and when he was done I feel his hands on my hips, his lips on my neck. I push my ass back and feel the bulge in his pants.

I close my eyes and moan "The entire time I was in that meeting, I was thinking about our kiss, I've wanted you for a long time and there is nothing in the code of contract saying I can't be with an employee"

"Chris, what if people think I'm using you?" He stops kissing me and spins me around

"Using me for what? My money?" He laughs "If you were like that you would've tried to fuck me a while ago" I pull him close and kiss him "You can use me anytime you want as long as it's sex and my love, I'm yours"

"Chris" I whisper looking into his eyes "Are you saying?"

He nods "That I'm in love with you? Yes I am" He bends down and picks me up as I wrap my arms and legs around him pulling him into a deep kiss. He pushes me into the wall near my bedroom, kissing down my neck and back up to my jaw "I need to have you"

Our clothes are off in seconds and I suddenly feel insecure about how I look in front of him "Oh you are so beautiful" I needed to have him in that very moment. Pulling him close, his cock is hard resting against my stomach "I need a condom" He moans thrusting between us.

I clench my thighs nodding my head as I feel how wet I was becoming "Bathroom top draw" I breathe out, he rushes away only to come back seconds later with him tearing the packet open and putting the condom on

I move away from the wall smiling as I sit on the couch with my legs spread open. He groans at the sight of my fingers touching my clit, spreading my juices all over

"You are a fucking sight" He groans fisting his cock. Just as I lick my lips, he swats my hand away and places his mouth over me. My head falls back and a deep moan leaves my lips. I didn't know where to put my hands and he licks me up and down tasting me

His mouth leaves my clit and moves up my stomach to my breasts, when I start to feel his cock slowly enter me. I am so wet for him, he slips right in. I had to adjust to him because he is bigger than I've had before and I haven't been with many men but they are not Chris.

"Fuck!" I moan out as he slowly thrusts while taking a nipple into his mouth, sucking on them and teasing them

"I love this, I'm so glad I get to have you" He continues to pump his cock inside me and all I can think about is how good he feels and how soon I can come all over him.

Just as I think he is about to bring me to my climax, he shifts us so that I am on top riding him, taking all of him. I bounce up and down making my tits bounce. I smirk at him watching them and take them into my hands, tweaking and pulling on my nipples. This makes him pull me close, place a nipple into his mouth and fuck me like he's been dreaming of how he would take me

"I'm going to come baby" I moan out "Yes make me come" I groan

"Yeah my sweet girl, come on this dick" With just those words, I come all over him with him following shortly after. I sigh and collapse on to his chest. His arms wrap around me and kisses the top of my head "Now I have all weekend to do this with you"

"Oh really?" I whisper.

"Yes really"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.7K 3.4K 63
A college going girl.. 👩 She is sweet and innocent always helping others... A guy in her college... She was always having crush on him from the very...
157K 6K 12
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
33.2K 1.9K 42
Y/N is reincarnated in HI3rd as her/his favorite character, Houraiji Kyuushou. She finds herself in Nagazora, and starts to explore it, trying to fin...
14.5K 551 26
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..