The singing photographer (CON...

littlez78aka द्वारा

(In the last chapter is the account of where the continuous of the book is at!) Peyton Darts. Is a angry fig... अधिक

Moving to Lima
Meeting Him
Pilot.
Showmance
Acafellas
Preggers
The Rhodes Not Taken
Vitamin D
Throwdown
Mash-up
Wheels
Ballad
Hairography
Mattress
author's note
sectionals
Hell-o
The power of Madonna
Home
Bad Reputation
1st glee book of Mike chang
Laryngitis
Dream on
Theatricality
journey to regionals
2k?! a/n
a/n
new book covers
coming back to Ohio
Greeting Changs back
Audition
Britney/Brittany
Grilled cheesus
Duets
James Chang
Never been kissed
The Substitute
Furt
Special Education
A very glee chirstmas
The sue sylvester shuffle
Peyton Darts
Silly love songs
New cover
Blame it on the alcohol
Bonus chapter: Drunk call for help
Naya Rivera
Sexy
MUST READ
Original Song
IMPORTANT
ANOTHER IMPORTANT
THERE IS A WRITER

Funk

1.6K 22 2
littlez78aka द्वारा

peyton p.o.v:

I hum to a song blasting in my car as i park in front of the Chang house since Mike left James for football meeting this morning. Turning down the music I look over at the window seeing James walking towards the car. As he entered the car I looked at him not driving the car just yet.

James looks over at me slightly confused making him ask "What is it Peyton?" I take his hand pushing his pills into his hand "Stop skipping on your pills James...You've been getting mad at Tina for no reason" He looks down but i pull his chin so we're facing as i continue "You know what will happen if you keep skipping on them....we need you James...I need you....so take the pills"

He nods slowly before pulling his hand back and hugging me as he started to cry. I hug him back but after 5 minutes i pull back saying "Now when we get to the school talk to Tina" He laughs nodding before putting on his seatbelt. I start the car and drive fastly to the school.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

James and I were walking talking but we stopped when Rachel moved in front of us saying "We have to go the auditorium! it's important!" following after we run to the Auditorium. As we enter the auditorium only to see Jessie with his old glee club but now he's back to it.  I didn't really pay attention to Rachel and him talking as I thought of songs I liked which were weird and Funky but i was brought out of my thoughts when Tina pulled me to sit down.

after she said those words i stood up jumping from the seats before anyone could catch me and jump on the stage tackling her to the ground. Her teammates backing away and my friends standing up to get a better view as I start to punch her face. "You son of a bitch" i say in between punches. I yell as someone picks me up and starts walking while i yell "You know what else is QUAINT?! Your ugly as face BITCH! Wait and see I'll make it even uglier! YOU too Jessie! you and Your ramen HAIR!" The glee club following behind Mike who was carrying me out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh hell no" i say gripping my hand into a fist as i turn around ready to run back to them but of course all the boys are in front of me shaking their heads. "No Peyton you've already got on girl" James says crossing his arms while everyone else nods. "Come on Pay you've scared them good enough" Jellyfish said trying to change my mind but i shake my head saying "if they've did this to the choir room i didn't scare them enough at all" i crack my knuckles but Puck being like me puts his hand on his shoulder saying "I know you're a badass like me but we need to know when to stop" Sighing i move his hand and sit down. "Fine but i am doing a thing" I pout making everyone in the room laugh making me smile a bit.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Parking the car with the moonlight shining on my car  i grab my phone pressing on the contact saying 'puckass' and wait for him to answer as i stare at the house. "Yo puckerman here" I sigh scratching the back of my neck as i say "Puck I'm here...send her out" I say before hanging up and tapping the wheel waiting. Two minutes Quinn comes out of the house by a pushing puck as she asked "Puck!" She was confused but once she looked forward seeing my car she stopped staying quiet.

Puck pushed her right to the passenger seat door and opened it for her before slowly getting in the car as she stayed quiet and confused. He shut the door and bent down so his face was next to the opened window. "She'll drop you off later tonight Quinn so you can take a break from the house." Quinn nods a bit before he pulled back waving as i start the car driving away.

The drive was quiet until we stopped at a red light and she asked "Why did puck even asked you?" I sigh looking over at her a bit annoyed knowing she didn't really like me. "you know it was my idea to get you out the house right?" I say slightly rude as i start to drive again. Slowly she looked out the window staring at the stars as she whispered "sorry" making me smile  bit driving off the course of the road on to a dirt road and to the mountains of the town.

"Are you trying to kill me?!" She yelled scared as we hit bumpy rocks but i continue driving and laughing as I turn up the music. (play the music) As I start to sing I look over at Quinn taking her hand as she started to smile and sing with me. I kiss her hand smiling more as we laugh still singing to the song. I roll down the window letting her stick her hand singing the second vires while the stars brighten like their listening to us sing. Parking the car we both get out singing as the song plays. We dance around the grass and stomping out feet to the beat.

The lights of the town shines as we finish the song. Taking a breath Quinn and I look over at each other smiling like crazy. "We aren't a bad pair after all huh?" I said smiling as we sit down besides each other nodding she looks up at the sky saying "So why did you plan on taking me here?" I blush getting embarrassed of telling her but I do it anyway "I keep my eyes close on everyone in the club so u know when everyone needs someone to be there for them. Even if that person is someone I used to hate for being popular and being to everyone." She nods laughing as she rubs her baby bump. "Well Peyton you really do care about everyone in the club...it's really nice to know you love everyone in there even if we've hurt you.....but what about you?" she asked looking over to me waiting for an answer.

"what about me?" I asked slightly caught off guard that someone besides James is asking me that. She sighs saying "You know...how are you feeling? Is there something you're dealing with alone?" My eyes widen. "The way you're reacting I'm guessing is a yes." Quinn says smiling bit as she hit straight in the middle of the target. I stay quiet not really sure if I should tell her. She nods saying "There's no need to tell me right now or even me alone. When you're ready you can tell me and the club but don't keep it inside for so long okay?" I look down at the town letting my hair fall into my face as I nod whispering "I know...but I need the right timing to tell you guys...just not yet...but I will tell you guys before the school year ends." She smiles "anyway changing the subject Why do you have that camera?" she asked making me look down at my camera and point it towards her before taking a picture. "I like taking pictures of nature and people in nature...but I haven't been able to be taking pictures because of the glee club but when summer hits ill be taking lots of more pictures. Maybe even giving you guys some"

Quinn nods before checking the time laughing me being confused I ask "what is it" she shows me her watch "it's 2 in the morning. We should really get going" I laugh nodding as we both stand up and get into my car. Driving her back to Puck's house the porch light was on and puckerman sleeping on the swing of the porch. "Puck's a good guy even I he doesn't show it right?" I asked looking over at Quinn who was staring at Puck like he was in love. "Yeah...he is...but he can be an ass" She says making me laugh nodding. "That's true...but Quinn..." I say seriously making her turn her head to me. "hm?" she asks curiously "If you need space from this house come stay with me for awhile....okay? I'm sure Aunt Emma would be fine with that...but she can be a clean freak" I say making us both laugh again. Nodding Quinn opens her door after she kissed my cheek and said "of course and Thanks Peyton for the relaxing fun night" I nod and wait for her to walk to the porch and wake up puckerman. They both wave at me and walk into the House.

Sighing I start to drive thinking when I should tell everyone...Quinn's a smart girl but soon everyone will figure somethings up with me and that's bad.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mister shue enter the choir room saying "All right guys today I want to talk to you about regrets. Who has some?" Rachel and Quinn says theirs while everyone else stays quiet. "We all have them. I just finalized my divorce. I regret living in a relationship that wasn't working. Letting  her put me in these deep funks and not fighting back." Mister shue says making me think of how my mother treated me. Ignoring Santana's comment I don't pay attention to anything as I continue to think about my mother.

I was pushed out of m thoughts when Puck looked over at me smirking as I heard mister shue think of ways to get back at Jessie's team. Smiling I fist bump with him and Finn knowing we will make this comeback awesome.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sink into my chair more annoyed as the principal stares down at puck, Jellyfish, and I. WGC. WE GOT CAUGHT. I don't know how or who found out and told on us but if I do. ILL KILL EM. "They TP our choir room!" I yelled annoyed as Rachel's mom complained. I stood up turning to face her as Puck holds my wrists making sure I wouldn't hit her. "Lookie her Miss Blueberry WE don't have the money like your club does so why don't you just buy you own damn tires?! They have parents and Money while we don't have any! if we don't win Regionals We're out! so stop being all Winey and get over it you big baby!" I push her and mister shue out the way before leaving the room annoyed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Mister Shue writes as word and turns to us saying "Funk. Use it in a sentence. Come on. Rachel." He points towards Rachel. "This cheese smells funky" she said but Puckerman says "That's because it's 'from-Unda' cheese" making Rachel yell "Shut it, puckerman!"

"Okay okay. I was thinking more along the lines of Vocal Adrenaline has sure put us all in a funk." Mister shue says slightly annoyed of how we're acting. "I'm so depressed, I've worn the same outfit twice this week." Kurt said making me press my hand on my chest saying "Kurt!" I yell but Mister shue ignores my comment before saying "I knew how we chould shove it right back down their throats? New directions is about to make their funk the P-funk. We are going to get funked up. the only way to so that is to beat them at regionals. Vocal Adrenaline has never once done a funk number. They're a machine, collective, synthesized, soulless beat. Funk is soul meet anger. it's passion is in it's emotion. and Vocal Adreanline doesn't preform with any. So you have your assignment. I want you guys to turn McKinley High into...... Funky town~"

Mister shue sang the last words making us laugh and smile. Mercedes than says "you guys can relax I got this one covered." "cool" mister shue says but Quinn then says "Hold on just a second. I want a chance to get Funky, too" everyone in the class laughs but me. "good one Quinn it even sounds funny when you say it." Mercedes says but before Quinn could say anything i kick the chair in front of me making everyone jump. "Like Mister shue said Funk is about anger inyour soul. Mercedes she has lots of that now that she's pregnant and everyone even you guys talk bad about her behind her back."

Mercedes looks over at me saying "you do it all the time" I lean looking into her eyes as i move my hair behind my ear "No I tell to her face. that's the difference about you and me. I say it to their face not behind their damn back. Yeah it may hurt but at least im being a true friend and not faking it" I move back leaning on my chair "Plus Quinn says crap to me as well but that's one of the reasons why we're close" I look over at the smiling Quinn nodding as she asks once more to do a funk number. "all right Quinn goes first." Mister shue says finishing off the class.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

when the song ended everyone stood up and hugged the girls besides Mercedes. I leaned over to Tina and whispered "I wished i was pregnant" Tina giggles nodding as she says "me too" We both turn to see our boyfriends coughing and blushing like crazy after hearing us.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mister shue looking around the room saying "anyone else want to preform?" I rise my hand saying "Tina and i would like to sing mister shue" He nods looking at our outfits before sitting dowm. Tina and I stand up facing the others and standing side by side. "HIT IT!"

(choose any outfit for Tina and Peyton)

When we singing me and Tina were dancing.

when we finished Laughed clapping as me and Tina blush sitting back down. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

walking into the choir room with Mister shue i stop looking at the boys. "Yo...what's happening?" i say confused. "Jessie messed with Rachel" James said and already my eyes widen with anger. "HE IS SO DEAD" I yelled turning around but Mister shue grabbed my wrist and pulled me to sit down as he yelled at the guys. ME not caring i spaced out only thinking of ways to kill the prick.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                    (choose an outfit for Peyton)

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

77.8K 1.8K 69
Lia Torres just recently moved to Lima, Ohio leaving behind her best friend Kaydon. She gets a new shot at life but of course problems that arise tha...
10.3K 547 14
In which a genius is wrapped into an on again off again relationship with two head Cheerio's ...
43.2K 1.3K 18
What if Sue Sylvester's niece came to Ohio? What if she meets the Unholy Trio glee unholy trinity x female oc
845 23 8
"Let 'em wonder how we got this far 'Cause I don't really need to wonder at all." ~ Sophomore year. Lima, Ohio. 2009. Ileana Pillsbury, the niece tu...