Purple - Yata Misaki Love Sto...

By Sincerely_1215

Yata Misaki X OC Yuri Shizukata "I'm blue, and your red, wanna make purple?" #1 in yata More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
A/N (please read!)

Part 47

664 28 0
By Sincerely_1215

It had been almost a year now since Mikoto's death. It was certainly... Easier, but I believed that the pain would never truly go away no matter what we did.
Yata had his good days and his bad, and I was glad that today was a good day, because I was definitely in the mood for the make out session that was slowly beginning to happen.
Yata kissed me so gently, as if asking if this was all okay without words. Of course, he should know it was, but he held too much respect for me.
He kissed me a little harder, pulling me closer to his body, I made the move to put my leg over the both of his and find a comfortable position on his groin. He hesitated slightly, before putting his hands on my waist and tilting his head up so our lips could come back together again.
He hummed, slowly moving his kisses to my jaw line.
"Is this okay?" He asked as a shiver ran down my spine to the feeling of his lips brushing against the skin on my neck.
"Yeah." I replied, holding his head lightly and tangling my fingers in his messy chestnut hair as he kissed me softer than I thought was possible.
I took a deep breath, and let the moan slip through as he went. His arms wrapped completely around my waist and our bodies pressed tight together.
"I love you." He breathed between kisses, moving back up to look me in the eye.
I moved my hands to cup the sides of his face, smiling lightly at him, "I love you too."

Later that day, Yata was sitting at the bar and watching me do the daily cleaning routine that Izumo taught me how to do before he left. I had the day off, so he spent the whole day with me - calling it a lazy-low-budget-date 'or something'.
Rei had recently gotten back from school and was behind us, reading.
At least, that's what I thought he was doing.
I almost dropped the glass when I looked up to check on him, he was standing far too close to Tatara's guitar, and as he put both his hands on it and pulled, thinking he was strong enough, it started to fall on him. My eyes widened, and everything moved in slow motion as I set the glass down and threw the cloth I had, practically sprinting over to his place. Yata had noticed by that time too, and bolted from the chair to catch the guitar before it fell on the ground.
I grabbed the confused boy and pulled him into a hug, Yata put the guitar back in place and fell onto the couch beside the instrument, his heart probably racing like mine.
If it had broken...
"I'm sorry, I just wanted to play." Rei began, looking at me with worry as I held him close.
"Don't worry about it, Rei. The day your big enough, I'll get you your very own guitar to play with, okay?" I replied, giving him a smile.
That guitar is really all we have left of you, isn't it, Tatara?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.2K 618 11
"Can I borrow a ligh'?" That's how it all started. That's how you two hit it off.
127 4 1
"If I never get the chance to return to you, I hope we meet again, in another universe, in another life, maybe. Who knows? I just want to see you aga...
445K 13.8K 64
(Now Edited) Hi everyone I'm (F/n) katsuki I'm a figure skater like my older brother Yuuri Katsuki. Well in a way you can say I don't really know pe...
389K 12.6K 27
The angry Russian chases her around the rink, "Why did I get stuck with a partner like you?" The (h/c) girl smirks, "Because I'm annoying and you're...