Part 10

It was a week before I saw anyone from Homra again. I took Rei and we both went together since he was complaining about how much he missed everyone - even though the only name he could remember was Yata's because it was the easiest or something.
Rei ran ahead when he saw the bar just across the street, and opened the door without hesitance. It was around lunch time, so no one was really there.
"Yuri-chan! Yata, get up here!" Izumo yelled upon seeing me.
Mikoto grunted from his place in front of Izumo, eating his lunch, "Munakata didn't do anything rash to you, did he?"
"Yeah, where were you all this time?"
I smiled sadly, "House arrest. I am still a criminal, you know."
"That can't give them a right to treat you like an animal."
"It's either that, or a cell." I sighed, "Can we just not talk about it?" I asked lightly, not looking at any of them, "I'm sure it won't be long, till I'm free."
Both of them were silent, both of their gazes on me.
"Yuri! It's been a weak, what happened!?" Yata began as he ran into the room.
"Sorry, I was being watched like crazy after what happened, they finally let me leave the building without an escort." I explained, slightly lying as I gave the boy a fake smile.
"Jeez, I swear one day those assholes will be in a world'a hurt for the way they treat you. Don't they know anything about respect?"
"Do you know anything about respect?" Mikoto retorted, myself snorting.
"Wha-! Y-yeah I do!!"