Part 4

The third time I came back, was when I met the skateboarding vanguard, his name I only knew as Yatagarasu.
"Welcome, Yuri. Good to see you."
"Good to see you too, Kusanagi-san." I smiled, sitting down at a bar stool and leaning on the counter, "How are you?"
"Pretty good, thank you. No Rei today?"
I shook my head, "He came down with a fever, I've been at his bed side all day. Jesse told me to scram and get some air." I grinned sheepishly, scratching the back of my head as Izumo chuckled.
Somehow within three visits Izumo Kusangi was someone I trusted more than anyone.
I looked over at the sound of a small snore, seeing Tatara curled up on the couch and Mikoto sitting beside Anna, staring into space.
"Yo, Mikoto-san. Good to see you."
He glanced over at me, only his eyes moving, "You look like shit." He deadpanned.
"Thanks, that makes me feel really good about myself."
Tatara sat up, smiling, "Good afternoon, Yuri-chan! Wow, with the way King treats you I'm surprised you keep coming back."
"Hey." Mikoto grumbled.
I smiled brightly to him, "The Kings sarcastic comments and dead panned attitude compels me, I suppose."
Shōhei choked on his drink at a table a few feet away from me and Izumo shook his head with a large smile on his face.
"I'm glad." Mikoto mumbled sarcastically in reply.
The door bells chimed as I placed my hand around the soda Kusanagi had gotten me.
"Hey guys- wha-who-who is that?!" I turned to the voice, my eyes widening at the sight of the short male with his long chestnut hair spiking out of his beanie.
He had his skateboard in hand and I blinked, confused at his expression.
"Yata-chan, I've told you about Yuri, haven't I?"
"Hello." I said, giving a short wave.
"Uh, oh, yeah... Hey." He replied, setting his board down and walking in the room, sitting three seats away.
I rose a brow, glancing at Kusangi in question.
"He doesn't do too well around girls." He whispered.
"Yeah, no shit." I grumbled.