My Bunny Honey (Fanfic)

By swallowtt

Singto's cousin left him a bunny to babysit while he and his boyfriend went on vacation. In a twist of fate... More

Chapter 1: Baby
Chapter 2: On the Bed
Chapter 3: One Word
Chapter 4: Pet
Chapter 5: Bossy
Chapter 6: Double Standard
Chapter 7: Together
Chapter 8: Somebody to Love
Chapter 9: Wish Granted
Chapter 10: Do
Chapter 11: Laughing
Chapter 12: Transport
Chapter 13: Medicine
Chapter 14: Declaration
Chapter 15: Crossover
Chapter 16: Useless Muscles
Chapter 17: Scream
Chapter 18: Unconscious
Chapter 19: Flower
Chapter 21: Details
Chapter 22: Souvenirs
Chapter 23: Gone
Chapter 24: Peculiar
Chapter 25: Fairy Magic
Chapter 26: Love (Finale)
Thank You!!!

Chapter 20: Yes

2.9K 271 43
By swallowtt

            Krist saw Singto struggling to provide a response and decided to intervene. "I want to stay with Sing."

"All right," Tul agreed. "The bunny has spoken."

"The bunny has spoken!" Krist beamed.

Tul smiled and ruffled Krist's hair. "See? That wasn't so hard, was it?"

"Not hard." Krist shook his head.

"Then again, other things might be hard," Max added with a wiggle of his eyebrows.

"Baby, why are you such a tease?" Tul cooed.

"You want to know why?"

"Yeah," Tul slanted over and spoke into Max's mouth, "I want to know why."

"You're so freaking irresistible. That's why." Max gave Tul's lips a deep kiss.

"O-kay," Singto muttered. "Just pretend we're not here."

"Pretend we're not here," Krist repeated. "We are invisible like Bas."

"Oh, bunny," Tul said with a chuckle. "You're too cute to be invisible."

"Krist is cute." Krist grinned brightly at his owner.

"You are," Tul affirmed, "so very cute."

"Sing is cute!" Krist voiced.

"No, he's invisible."

"Hey!" Singto growled. "What do you mean by that?"

"You know what I mean, so don't bother asking."

"I could be cute." Singto thought for a moment. "Never mind. No, I can't."

"Well, at least you have the decency to admit it."

"Would you two leave so that I could live?" Singto pleaded.

"Let's go, Tul." Max tugged at Tul's arm. "Your cousin wants some private time with Krist."

"Fine! We'll leave so you could have fun with my bunny."

"Have fun with Krist," the bunny cheered.

"Make sure he doesn't have too much fun with you, okay Krist?" Tul instructed. "You still need to hop afterward."

"P'Tul!" Singto warned.

"Calm down. I'm only kidding."

"Only kidding." Krist clapped.

"Nong, you need to learn a thing or two from Krist."

"You want me to learn from a bunny?" Singto scoffed.

"For one, he's honest with his feelings." Tul gawked at Singto with a raised brow. "Are you honest with your feelings?"
"I..."

"There you go." Tul tightened his grasp on Max's hand and smirked. "Shall we go home?"

"Let's go," Max concurred. "Bye guys."

"Bye bye..." Krist greeted adorably.

Watching his cousin and Max leaving, Singto shut the front door and locked it. Soon after, a wet-haired Godt came running out of the bathroom.

"Hey, quit molesting me, fairy boy!" Godt shouted.

"You're a fragile flower," Bas uttered as he chased after Godt with a towel. "I don't want you to get sick, because your hair is wet. Allow me to dry your hair."

Godt stopped in his steps and snatched the towel off Bas's hand. "I could dry my own hair. I'm not a baby."

"You're my baby," Bas claimed.

"Don't say that!" Godt commanded. "That sounds..."

"Like something you would say?" Bas derived.

"What are you two playing?" Krist asked curiously. "Krist wants to play, too."

Singto noticed something about Godt. "Why are you still wearing the clothes that you had on earlier? Shouldn't you change into something clean after your shower?"

"I didn't shower yet," Godt informed.

"Why not?" Singto knew the reason but wanted to agitate Godt.

"P'Singto!" Godt grumbled.

"Yes?" Singto tried to hold his laughter.

"I'm leaving." Godt handed Singto the wet towel.

"It's late. Why don't you stay for the night?" Singto suggested.

"I have some inventory stuff to deal with for the restaurant. Plus, I want to sleep on my own bed tonight." Godt took a look at Singto's injured hand and reminded. "Make sure you tend to the bite wound."

"I will."

"Try not to forget. I'm calling later to check on you."

"Geez, quit nagging me. I'm old enough to take care of myself."

"Yes, you are old." Godt headed to the door with Bas following closely behind him. "Oh." He turned to look at Singto. "Do you need me to come pick Krist up tomorrow?"

"No. I'll drop him off, on my way to work."

"Got it." Godt waved at Krist. "Bye, cutie pie."

"Bye bye." Krist waved back cutely.

Singto turned to look at Krist after locking the door, and he gave out a sigh of relief. Krist mimicked Singto's gesture and sighed as well. "Go take a shower, Krist. I'll clean up here."

"Krist will go take a shower." The bunny nodded obediently and went on his way to the bathroom.

Singto picked up the Popsicle sticks on the floor and wiped up the melted messes. He moved the furniture back to where they belonged and winced at the pain on his hand. Hearing that slight hurtful cry from Singto, Krist came rushing out to him.

"Sing!" Krist called out. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine," Singto reassured with a smile. Then he realized something as his eyes trailed from Krist's feet up his legs and stayed at a certain body part. Oh, gosh! Singto gasped and promptly shifted his gaze.

Noticing that Singto's face was becoming red, Krist reached over to lightly poke a side of his cheek. "Is Sing okay?"

"I..."

"Sing is breathing hard." Krist pointed out the obvious.

Aw, man. Why is my body reacting? It's not like I've never seen him naked before. Singto panted.

"Sing?" Krist blinked. "What's wrong?"

"You!" Singto blurted.

"Krist is fine. There's nothing wrong with Krist."

"Why are you out here without any clothes on?" Singto managed to say.

"Sing is in pain. I came to see if Sing is okay."

"Did you finish showering?"

"Yes. Krist is clean." He lifted an arm to let Singto sniff it. "Smell?"
He's not helping with my ailment. Singto whined. "Why must you be so hot?"

"Really?" Krist immediately touched his own face to find out. "Krist's face is not hot." Touching Singto's face once more, Krist confirmed. "Sing is hot. Very hot."

Singto swatted Krist's hand away. "Don't."

"Is...something wrong?"

"I want..." Singto heaved a breath.

"Sing wants food?" Krist guessed.

"No..." Singto shook his head. "I want..."

"A shower...?"

"Why are you doing this to me?" Singto was frustrated with himself.

"What did Krist do?"

"G-Go...put on some clothes before," Singto was whimpering at this point, "I..."

Krist glanced down and discovered something. "Sing wants to do!"

"Don't tease me."

"Does Sing want to do?" Krist questioned again.

"Yes..." Singto replied with a shaky breath.

"Okay." With that, Krist leaned over and pressed his lips onto Singto's.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, two updates in a roll.  That should make up for being MIA due to work.  I need to update other stories now.  Happy reading.  ^__~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 87.3K 70
"I don't care how many times I have to tell you that you are more than enough, that you deserve someone to make you happy and to love you and that I'...
3.4K 152 23
ITS FINISHED EVERYONE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT. I HOPE THIS STORY MEANS AS MUCH TO YOU AS IT DOES ME. (Please don't let the first chapter stop you...
714 45 4
"I got you two an acting job for a new web show! I just signed the contract so get ready!" Their manager gleams happily, while handing them the scrip...
373K 17.2K 59
If there was an award for laziness then everyone was sure that Ryo would be the one to get it every year but what Ryo didn't expect was that he was o...