love to remember

By Beeziexox

sorry if some of the chapters are mixed up. but thanks for reading(: More

Love To Remember
love to Remember (part 2)
love to remember (part 3)
love to remember ( part 4)
love to remember ( part 5)
love to remember ( part 6)
love to remember ( part 7)
love to remember ( part 8)
love to remember ( part 9)
love to remember ( part 10)
love to remember ( part 11)
love to remember ( part 12)
love to remember ( part 13)
love to remember ( part 14)
love to remember (part 15)
love to remember ( part 16)
love to remember (part 17)
love to remember ( part 18)
love to remember ( part 19)
love to remember ( part 20)
part 21!
part 22!
23!
24!
25!
26!
27!
28!
29!
30
31!
32!
33
34!
35
36
37
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46

38

193 3 0
By Beeziexox

Austin's pov - i couldn't believe i was going on tour!!!! this was seriously amazing!!! but how will i tell gg? i don't think she can go.................................

GG'S POV - i was back home and i was missing Austin already. i decided to dm him on twitter. 

GG - hey boo(:

Austin: hey um i have something to tell you. 

GG: which is?

Austin: i don't know how to tell you this but i'm going on tour..........

And with that my heart just dropped. i didn't respond back. i just turned everything off and cried my self to sleep.

Austin's pov - mom can i ask you something?

mama: sure 

Austin: can gg come on tour with me?

Mama: austin idk she will be a distraction.

Austin: mom! come on i won't be able to see her. she has to come with me. 

mama: ok i guess. ill talk to her mother about it tomorrow.

Austin: ahh ok thank you!!!! i kissed her cheek and ran off.

i was wondering why gg never dmed me back. its like she was sad about me going on tour. i looked at my dms and i see she finally responded back. she gave me a whole speech. GG" Austin i'm gonna miss you while you are on tour. but baby i want you to know that ill never forget you. i love you and i'm your angel<3 i'm so happy for you.

Austin's pov - wow she really was giving up that quick. wow. i need to go see her. i don't want her to think that i'm gonna forget about her or anything. 

Mama's pov - Austin come down here i have to tell you something!!!

Austin : what it is?

Mama: me and her mom decided that she can go on tour with us.

Austin: AHHHHH!! YEE THANK YOU MOM!!! and with i went to my closet and packed my clothes i'm gonna see my girlfriend tomorrow.

* Austin is in tx*

GG'S POV - i was laying down on the couch feeling really depressed that i wasn't gonna see austin for however long he will be on tour. i wanted to crying again.

Austin's pov - i arrived at her house and when she opened the she was so shocked. she smiled really big and jumped on me and gave me a long kiss. this is gonna be a really nice long tour.

* sorry it was short. but i'm really tired<3 hoped you like it. thanks for reading(: ill do 40 tomorrow. i promise ill make it long(: thanks mahomies!!! and ooo whats gonna happen on tour?(;

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.3K 647 58
[COMPLETED] Here's to all my Mahomies of Colour . Whether you are a Mahomie or just think he's cute. Enjoy so one... two... three... IMAGINE
76.8K 4.6K 24
♀❝Are you really using your kid to pick me up?❞ ♂ ❝Depends, is it working?❞
7.2K 847 59
So, I guess I 'll start a simple story about a simple , unremarkable girl. While there, the girl can be seen from afar. She is like a ray of sunshine...
54.8K 1.4K 91
Some oneshots people might enjoy. You'll find anything but mostly fluff in here !finished august 2nd 2021! i started this in february 2019 and the f...