love to remember

By Beeziexox

sorry if some of the chapters are mixed up. but thanks for reading(: More

Love To Remember
love to Remember (part 2)
love to remember (part 3)
love to remember ( part 4)
love to remember ( part 5)
love to remember ( part 6)
love to remember ( part 7)
love to remember ( part 8)
love to remember ( part 9)
love to remember ( part 10)
love to remember ( part 11)
love to remember ( part 12)
love to remember ( part 13)
love to remember ( part 14)
love to remember (part 15)
love to remember ( part 16)
love to remember (part 17)
love to remember ( part 18)
love to remember ( part 19)
love to remember ( part 20)
part 21!
part 22!
23!
24!
25!
26!
27!
28!
29!
30
31!
32!
33
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46

34!

204 3 0
By Beeziexox

GG'S POV - i was scared to turn around and see who it was... it was the one and only JOSH...............

WOAH! so you wrote that other note?

Josh: sure did babe(;

GG: I'M NOT YOUR BABE. WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU WRITE THAT LETTER??

josh: because you let me to be with Austin. when i want something i get it. 

I was starting to get scared.... so i started getting up and backing away... he grabbed my arm and i tried to let go but his grip then these two men picked me up and put me in a van.

(note) * the people who usual watch the door at a hotel weren't there they had went on break i know its night time but yeah lol*

Austin's pov - i was getting up to go to the bathroom when i realized that gg wasn't there anymore. i thought maybe she had went into the kitchen or something. i looked around the whole room she was no where to be found. my mom was sleep and so was dave. i went to look out the window to see if i saw her sitting on the step. she did that before when she wants to be alone. she wasn't there. now i was starting to get worried...........

GG'S POV - they put something over my mouth and then they kicked me in the face. instantly i feet unconscious. in my mind

Austin's pov - i saw a black van outside it kinda looked suspicious. so i decided to go out and see what it was...

when i got down there i saw josh in the van.. what was he doing here? i knocked on the window and when he saw my face he look horrified. why was he so shocked? i was still shocked that he wasn't in jail like what the hell? anyway... he opened the window and was stuttering every word he said. what is going on? i asked him has he seen gg and he said no but there was something about the look he gave me that told me he was lying. 

Josh: also i haven't seen her since um well ya know.

Wait why was he shaking? i noticed something in the back of the van. it was these two big guys.. why would josh be with these two? while i was thinking josh and those two guys had droven off. i didn't even care at the moment. I WAS LOOKING FOR MY GIRLFRIEND. so i went around the whole neighbor hood. not to mention i had my pjs on and people were outside asking me for autographs. i was so angry and scared because i still hadn't found gg. i called her mom and when i told her she was terrified. i had to calm her down so i told her that gg just walked in the hotel and after i said it i hung right up. 

I didn't wanna tell my mom because i'd knew she flip and so would dave. so when i got back to the hotel i figured i'd ask the guy who stands outside and opens the door and stuff. 

(note) * Austin doesn't know that the guy wasn't there earlier so he didn't see anything* 

Austin: excuse me sir but have you seen Gabrielle jackson. you know she is my girlfriend because you have seen me and her come in and out the hotel. 

Man: sorry mr.mahone but no. i haven't.

Austin's pov - OH MY FUCKING GOSH ARE YOU KIDDING ME!! NO ONE HAS SEEN HER. I'M SO WORRIED. I HAVE TO FIND HER. then it hit me...josh was acting really strange and and he drove off really fast when i was out here. MY GIRLFRIEND IS IN THAT VAN AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE THEY TOOK HER. i seriously broke down in tears i don't care if anyone saw me. i let them get away. how could i let this happen???? I'M SO DUMB.

GG'S POV - i woke up and i felt something hit my head. one of the guys punched me in my nose. i started crying. all this blood had shattered. i was in some dark place i couldn't really see. i seriously couldn't believe that this was happening to me. i started to cry.

Josh: stop crying you slut you deserve this. you broke my heart. and didn't even cared you BITCH. 

he slapped me right after he said it. it stung so bad! and i was crying extra harder. i couldn't believe this was happening to me.

Austin's pov - i called the police and told them. BUT THESE DUMBASSES TOLD ME THEY COULDN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT. i was so irritated. looks like ill have to do this on my own. i never went back to the hotel. i hope my mom doesn't wake up and wonder where i went nor gg. 

i had to think of a place where they could have token her. i was so messed up in my head i barely could think. i was walking around everywhere kicking stuff and damaging everything. people were like "omg its austin mahone" i ignored it. and THANK GOD NO PAPARAZZI WERE HERE. i was still punching things and i wasn't even paying attention to what object it was or anything. i had looked up at my hand and it was bleeding very badly. how am i gonna play the guitar again? this is too much. but right now i have to find my girlfriend. i found myself punching a something black so i looked at it and it was that van i saw earlier!!! and it was parked next to a house..... 

GG'S POV - they had pulled me by my hair and brought me up to this bedroom. i was so scared. i looked down and my shirt was off. oh god no. this can't be happening. there was no one in the room but josh. 

Josh: don't worry you two you will get your turn but i go first. and he smirked.

* soo whatcha think?(; did you like it?? let me know(: and thanks for reading!(:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 48 30
Dont Give Up On Me Not Now Not Ever Not After Everything Everything Leading To Now Please If I Beg Will You Stay If I Get On My Knees If I Do These T...
76.8K 4.6K 24
♀❝Are you really using your kid to pick me up?❞ ♂ ❝Depends, is it working?❞
7.2K 847 59
So, I guess I 'll start a simple story about a simple , unremarkable girl. While there, the girl can be seen from afar. She is like a ray of sunshine...
83.1K 1.7K 80
I write Austin Mahone and the crew imagines and I do requested imagines too :)