BTS - BLACKPINK One-Shots [CL...

By Yoonworks

A compilation of both Blackpink stories with any ship and BTS stories with any ship. This is not a Blacktan... More

Share or Request
One-Shot In-house Writers
Rejecting You - Liskook
My One and Only Girl - JiRose
Pins and Needles - Kim Taehyung
Secret - Jin and Joy of RV
A BlackPink Birthday
Finding You - Jennie and Yoongi
I hate to love him - Yoonnie
Home - Chanrose (Noor7621)
혼례 (wedding) - Kim Namjoon
The One - ChanRose
It's You - Liskook
Perfect Life - Lizkook
Yours - TaeLice
Let's play tag a.k.a Unrequited Chasing - YoonRose
It's You (Lizkook) - Part 2
Last Breath - YoonRose
Lost and Found - JiRose
Hot's for you - TaeRose
A Hateful Love - Taennie
Long Flight - TaeRose (M)
Of Endings and Beginnings - TaeNnie
Untold Story - Hobi and Momo
Forbidden Love JiRosé
Hold On - Taennie
Keepsake - JinSoo
All of me - YoonRose
Just One More Night - TaeRosé
Regrets - JiRose
Seeing is believing - JinSoo
how NOT to be a good girlfriend - YoonNie
Perfect Strangers - RoseKook
leave me and don't come back pt 1- HopeRose
leave me and don't come back pt. 2 - HopeRose
The Barista - TaeRose
Hustle - RoseKook
Flowers for you - LisKook
The Barista Part II - TaeRose
Stupid Secret - JenKook
is this the part? - JiRose
Pleasure Assistant - TaeRose
Pandora's Secret - LisKook Part 1
Pandora's Secret - LisKook Part 2
Illusion - YoonNie (Epilogue)
Enemies - NamJen
Have a Good Day - JiRose
White Roses - Bp Rosé × Exo Sehun
Drunk Call - NamJen
The Most Beautiful Moment In Life - JinSoo
Today - JiRosé
The Vague Arranged Blind Date - rosekook
Miles Away From Loving You - TaeNnie
Consequence - LisKook
Never Again - JinSoo
Consequence Part Two: Permission - LisKook
Yoon's Appreciation
Consequence: The Final Part - LisKook
Complicated Choices - TaeNnie
Make Love - TaeRosé
My Model - RoseKook
Daddy's princess - ChanRose
Gummy Boy Next Door - YoonRose
Meaningful Kiss - TaeRose
Just a little bit of your heart - YoonRosé
Break Free - RoseKook
Sleepy - NamJen
March 28th, 2018 - JiRose
MY ANGEL | Suho and Jisoo
Body - TaeRose
Fake Love - Min Yoongi
March 28th, 2018 - Clarity - JiRose
My Last Goodbye - JiRose
I'm Back - TaeRose
Perfectly Imperfect - JiRose
March 28th, 2018 - Closure - JiRose
My Star - YoonLice
Those tears - JiRosé
Toy - Rosékook
Mine - JinSoo
The Undelivered Truth - NamJen
Without You - Jinsoo
Ending Scene - Mingyu and Rosé
Window Shopping -LisKook
First Love - YoonNie
Next Time - YoonLice
Red - Rosekook
The Truth Untold - TaeLice
HOMEWRECKER - JiRose
Remember - JinSoo
Our stars / Jisoo x Taehyung
The Last Luna

You Never Walk Alone - LisKook

4.2K 142 71
By Yoonworks

This story is written by : Tungsten716

A/N:

Thank you for reading my one shot! I hope you enjoyed it and if you did, please check out my profile and send some love. Goodbye~!

---------

"Aye, you never walk alone."

Lisa POV

March 27, 2019

@Hospital | 6:30 a.m.

"Yahhh! Who are you? What are you doing here?" I shouted at the coconut head boy as I was backing off towards the wall.

"Jungkook." He said as he walked closer towards me.

"Jungkook? I asked as I was still backing off. My voice came out shaky, showing that I was scared of him.

Please don't come near me. Please... Just stay there and don't come closer.

" That's my name!" He exclaimed and walked even closer to me.

We---ell, Jungkoo---ook... What are you doing here?" I stuttered, frightened that he might come closer and nearer to myself.

I was scared that he might touch me. He cannot touch me. At all.

I kept on walking backwards. My heart pounding inside my chest, palpitating. I kept backing off until...

My head had hit on something... something hard.

"Oww! That hurts..." I said out loud as I was rubbing my head.

"Are you okay? Can I see?" Jungkook asked as he walked even closer towards me.

Jungkook POV

March 27, 2019

"Are you okay? Can I see?" I asked the blonde girl in front of me who just hit her head hard.

"I'm okay. Just--- don't come near me." She said to me, lying.

She was totally ''not in pain''. Why are you lying, Blondie? Your totally in pain. Really hurting.

She then winced in pain. "Ughhh..." She groaned as she rubbed her head.

Pain was evident in her face. Her face says it all, says all the pain she was feeling. She can't hide it from me.

"Can I see? Please..." I asked, hoping for her permission.

"No!" She shouted immediately, not even giving a thought about it.

I offered a hand to help her, but she immediately declined my offer.

What's wrong with this girl? I just wanted to make friends, but she's so... scared. Is she cray cray?

I have to help her.

"Please..." I begged her, and she did not say anything. She continued rubbing her head, pain still showing on her face.

That's it. I really need to help her now.

I made my way closer towards her. She kept on walking backwards, unfortunately (for her) her back slammed against the wall. She was trapped and I had a chance to help her.

The odds are in my favor now, Blondie.

I grabbed her hand and pulled her from the wall. I went to look at her head, but I had let go of her for a while once I noticed something.

She was abnormally pale. Paler than her skin earlier. Spots appeared all over her body. It looks like...

She's allergic to something.

Fuck, what have I done? Fuck, fuck, fuck!

"Help! Doctor! Nurses! Help!" I shouted loudly, hoping that someone will hear me.

Lisa POV

March 28, 2019

I felt my body lying down the bead I had always been laying down on. I opened my eyes and sat up from my hospital bed. I sat on the edge of the bed and looked at the bedside table.

Sitting there was a bouquet of flowers, and a small piece of paper folded into a heart. I unfolded the heart shaped paper and started reading the words written on the small piece of paper.

----------

Hello Lisa,

Sorry for my actions yesterday, I just did not know at all, Lisa. I'm pretty sure when you're reading this, you're already awake XD. I hope I made you laugh out loud LOL. In all seriousness, I am really sorry, and there are flowers for you and I really hope you'll accept my apology.
BTW, belated happy birthday!!! (Your friend told me. Hahaha. Peace out.)

Love, Jungkook

----------

I smiled to myself as I read his letter for me. I grabbed the bouquet and sniffed its fragrance.

*knock* *knock* *knock*

I heard a knock from my door. "It's Chaeng unnie! The person behind the door shouted.

"Come in, unnie!" I exclaimed loudly.

The door opened, and my unnie entered. She sat on the couch and smirked. Her smirk looks so mischievous.

"Why are you blushing, Lalisa?" Chaeyoung unnie asked.

What?!?! I'm blushing?!?!

I immediately, without wasting any second covered my face. I felt embarrassed that I was blushing and my unnie noticed it. I gave Chaeyoung unnie a death glare and she just smirked at me.

"Yah, unnie!" I shouted, still embarrassed.

She just shrugged in return which I did not like. She continued on using her phone, eyes glued to it.

Why am I even blushing? Aish, this is so embarrassing . Why am I blushing!

Jungkook POV

April 29, 2019

I was alone in my hospital room, sitting on the edge of my bed. I was sketching Lisa's pretty face on my sketch book.

Lisa and I had always been seeing each other since we knew that we exist, without physical human contact, of course. He pushes me on my wheelchair, and I listen to her. We enjoy each others company, we always have fun.

She's so beautiful. Her beauty is one of a kind, unique. It's breathtaking, mesmerizing.

I was finishing up my drawing, bringing it to life. Making it beautiful, a masterpiece.

It's a beautiful masterpiece. It became a beautiful artwork not just because I have skills, but also because Lisa herself is beautiful. She's a masterpiece.

"I miss you, Lalisa Manoban." I said as I looked at her portrait.

We've literally just met a past few days and now I'm missing her badly. Why am I feeling like this?

I looked at the masterpiece on my sketch pad one last time. My heart fluttered at the sight of Lisa, then I placed it back down on my bedside table.

Why is my heart fluttering with the sight of Lisa?

Pabo Jungkook, of course it's because you like her already. You're developing feelings for her. Right?

Yes, it is...

Lisa POV

June 13, 2019

I was walking through the walls, fully covered and dressed to be safe. Since I was healing once I met Jungkook and trusted him fully, I was now allowed to go out of that room. I mostly meet him when I walk around the hospital, but right now, I just want to enjoy some time to myself.

Then... I saw Jungkook roaming around the halls of this hospital on his wheelchair.

"Hey! Jeon Jungkook!!!" I shouted, trying to get his attention.

He looked at my direction, and I just kept on waving my hands up in the air to get his attention. He slowly made his way towards me, pushing and pulling the wheels of the wheelchair.

"Lisa! It's been so long since we last met each other! I miss you..." Jungkook exclaimed as he hugged me.

I pushed him away aggressively.

"What the heck, Jungkook! Firstly, we've literally met each other yesterday. Secondly, why are you hugging me?" I said as I pushed his wheelchair forward.

"But... I miss you, and your healing already, right?" He said.

"I just--- don't want to risk it in any way, Kookie." I replied at Kookie.

"Kookie?" He asked.

"That's your new nickname!" I exclaimed and then laughed.

"I like that!" Jungkook smiled.

We continued roaming the halls, chit-chatting about different kinds of things. I guided him, pushing his wheelchair through the halls.

"You know, I like when you accompany me around this hospital. It feels easier. I feel happier." Jungkook said, turning his head to face towards me.

"Jinjja?" I asked.

"Of course, Lalisa." He replied

"Well, I promise you'll never walk alone. Aye, you never walk alone. I'll always be there for you, Kookie." I said as I kneled to his level.

"Or in you case, riding a wheelchair." We broke into laughter, making the atmosphere lighter. Once we stopped laughing, an awkward silence surrounded the atmosphere around us.

"Uhmmm... Lisa..." Jungkook stammered as he tried to break the silence.

"Hmmm?"

"I've been meaning to tell you something, Lisa." He told me.

"Uh huh."

"I like you." He said but then shook his head from side to side. "No... I love you."

My eyes widened at him. I was shocked at the words that came out of his mouth.

What?!?! Did I hear it correctly? Who in their right mind would like someone like me?

Jungkook POV

June 13, 2019

"I like you." He said but then shook his head from side to side. "No... I love you."

I finally confessed what I really feel about Lisa. As I wait for her reply, the more nervous I get. The more anxious I get. My palms were sweating. My heart was pounding against my chest.

"Wait, what?" Lisa finally broke the silence surrounding us, but I did not like her reply.

"What can't you understand about what I said earlier. I want you to be my girlfriend." I said, getting ever so anxious and impatient for her answer.

"Jungkook, you can't love me?" She said, and I was confused.

Why can't I love her? There's nothing blocking us from loving each other, so why? Why can't we love each other, just why?

"Jungkook, why would you love someone like this. Someone who cannot touch you, who cannot hold your hand, who cannot kiss you. Someone who is allergic to physical touch." She said, her eyes welling up. Tears were building up in her eyes.

"Is that all, Lisa? Don't you remember that your already getting better?" I asked her.

"Yes... But..." She was stuttering, wanting to argue her point.

"I'll prove you wrong."

I removed her mask quickly and aggressively. "Just see, Lalisa. I'll prove you wrong." I slammed my lips right into her, kissing her passionately. Savoring the taste of her soft plump lips. Our lips moved in perfect harmony.

I licked her bottom lip as I asked for entrance, and she granted it. She was enjoying the kiss as much as I am. A soft moan escaped her lips when I suddenly bit her bottom lip. Our tongues were having a fight for dominance inside our mouths. I explored every part of her mouth, every part of her.

We shared a kiss, a kiss full of passion. A kiss we will never forget, an unforgettable kiss...

Our lips parted from each other, our foreheads rested against each others. We were panting, each other's heavy breathing surrounding the atmosphere. I looked at Lisa, and she was fine, totally fine.

There were no big signs of her allergy, she was okay, at least to what I can see.

"See, I proved you wrong, Lisa." I said, heavy breathes between each word.

"Yes, you did, and yes. I'll be your girlfriend."

Lisa POV

August 8, 2019

I was laying on the hospital bed, in my room. Chilling, trying to forget these things I was feeling when Jungkook left me in this hospital all alone.

It has been two weeks since he was discharged, since he left me in this hospital. Since he left me alone and lonely. He promised me he would visit me every week, but where is he? Why is he not visiting me? I am longing for him.

Since then, I was just staying in this room, all alone. I felt lonely, like I'm missing a piece of myself. I felt broken into two, unable to find my other half. The other half that was giving me hope, happiness, and love.

I was longing for my other half, my other half, Jeon Jungkook.

...

August 29, 2019

I was longing for him, badly. I need him. Without him, my life is incomplete. Without him, I am broken. Without him, I cannot live.

The more days that pass without him visiting me, the more I get broken. As days pass, my condition becomes worse. I suffer when I am around people, I get suffocated. I can't breathe.

The longer I long for him, the longer I am away from him, the more certain my death will be.

I grabbed a piece of paper and started scribbling down words, drawings.

Jungkook POV

September 1, 2019

It was my birthday today!

I was excited as I am going to finally visit Lisa, but I also felt guilty since I haven't been keeping my promise to visit her. It's just that we were very busy at work.

I was walking through the halls of the hospital, recalling the memories with each other. I entered the doors of her room, holding the same flowers I gave her before only to see...

A bed that wes empty, and an ajumma standing beside the bedside table, most probably her mother.

Her mother was crying. Endless tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Are you okay, Mrs. Manoban?"

"Ye---es. Are you--- Jungkook?" She stuttered as she tried to wipe her wet cheeks.

"Ne." I replied and she immediately handed me this purple envelope. I opened it, reading the words written on the paper.

----------

"Aye, you never walk alone. I'll always be with you like how it was before. I'll always guide you." was written on the paper. There were some cute drawings and scribbles all around the free space.
-

---------

I dropped the flowers I was holding, and crumpled the paper out of anger.

My heart broke, it was shattered into pieces. I was crying oceans of tears, feeling guilty. Why did I not visit her?

"It's all my fault!"

"It's not, Kookie." I heard Lisa's voice whisper to my ear.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

316 30 13
Random stories that people can expand upon and make it their own with different bts ships ,sprinkled with taekook
1.3K 26 30
In the title. A collection of fluff one-shots; some one-shots continue on from each other, so yeah. Since some of these chapters were written a whil...
31.4K 1K 52
Reactions to different scenarios with BTS. Might include NSFW scenarios, will be noted. ~ BTS Member x Reader Insert (no y/n) 1st Place Oneshots The...