BTS - BLACKPINK One-Shots [CL...

Yoonworks tarafından

A compilation of both Blackpink stories with any ship and BTS stories with any ship. This is not a Blacktan... Daha Fazla

Share or Request
One-Shot In-house Writers
Rejecting You - Liskook
My One and Only Girl - JiRose
Pins and Needles - Kim Taehyung
Secret - Jin and Joy of RV
A BlackPink Birthday
Finding You - Jennie and Yoongi
I hate to love him - Yoonnie
Home - Chanrose (Noor7621)
혼례 (wedding) - Kim Namjoon
The One - ChanRose
It's You - Liskook
Perfect Life - Lizkook
Yours - TaeLice
Let's play tag a.k.a Unrequited Chasing - YoonRose
It's You (Lizkook) - Part 2
Last Breath - YoonRose
Lost and Found - JiRose
Hot's for you - TaeRose
A Hateful Love - Taennie
Long Flight - TaeRose (M)
Of Endings and Beginnings - TaeNnie
Untold Story - Hobi and Momo
Forbidden Love JiRosé
Hold On - Taennie
Keepsake - JinSoo
All of me - YoonRose
Just One More Night - TaeRosé
Regrets - JiRose
Seeing is believing - JinSoo
how NOT to be a good girlfriend - YoonNie
Perfect Strangers - RoseKook
leave me and don't come back pt 1- HopeRose
leave me and don't come back pt. 2 - HopeRose
The Barista - TaeRose
Hustle - RoseKook
Flowers for you - LisKook
The Barista Part II - TaeRose
Stupid Secret - JenKook
is this the part? - JiRose
Pleasure Assistant - TaeRose
Pandora's Secret - LisKook Part 1
Pandora's Secret - LisKook Part 2
Illusion - YoonNie (Epilogue)
Enemies - NamJen
Have a Good Day - JiRose
White Roses - Bp Rosé × Exo Sehun
Drunk Call - NamJen
The Most Beautiful Moment In Life - JinSoo
Today - JiRosé
The Vague Arranged Blind Date - rosekook
Miles Away From Loving You - TaeNnie
Consequence - LisKook
Never Again - JinSoo
Consequence Part Two: Permission - LisKook
Yoon's Appreciation
Consequence: The Final Part - LisKook
Complicated Choices - TaeNnie
Make Love - TaeRosé
My Model - RoseKook
Daddy's princess - ChanRose
Gummy Boy Next Door - YoonRose
Meaningful Kiss - TaeRose
Just a little bit of your heart - YoonRosé
Break Free - RoseKook
Sleepy - NamJen
MY ANGEL | Suho and Jisoo
You Never Walk Alone - LisKook
Body - TaeRose
Fake Love - Min Yoongi
March 28th, 2018 - Clarity - JiRose
My Last Goodbye - JiRose
I'm Back - TaeRose
Perfectly Imperfect - JiRose
March 28th, 2018 - Closure - JiRose
My Star - YoonLice
Those tears - JiRosé
Toy - Rosékook
Mine - JinSoo
The Undelivered Truth - NamJen
Without You - Jinsoo
Ending Scene - Mingyu and Rosé
Window Shopping -LisKook
First Love - YoonNie
Next Time - YoonLice
Red - Rosekook
The Truth Untold - TaeLice
HOMEWRECKER - JiRose
Remember - JinSoo
Our stars / Jisoo x Taehyung
The Last Luna

March 28th, 2018 - JiRose

3.4K 112 98
Yoonworks tarafından

Written by: tanbzz

Yoon: This is beautiful, with slight mature parts but yeah...

Please read A/N below.

--------------------------------------

Jimin's POV

We just had a photoshot for next month's magazine. We were on the way to our car on the parking lot that was when I heard the news. If I can throw my new phone at the wall, I will. I just bought this phone two weeks ago. I don't fucking care if my members scolded me because she made me throw my phone again.

The thing was she crossed the line. I was fuming. I swear my head was going to explode. She was looking for a trouble.

"Jimin, where are you going after this?" Hoseok Hyung asked me.

"Hyung, can you drop me off somewhere?" I told him when we were getting inside the car. He went to the driver's seat. I went to the passenger's side beside him. Our manager went to the backseat.

"Where are you going?" Hoseok Hyung was driving our rent car in our Japan trip this time. Our company usually rents cars for Japan's schedules but because it was only Hoseok Hyung and me this time, we only need a car.

I gave him the address. He knows that I was going there to see her because they used the same hotel every time they went to Tokyo. From Hoseok Hyung's face, I know he didn't want me to go there.

"Jimin, what are you going to do? Don't be stupid." Hoseok Hyung know everything about me and her. He is my roommate anyway. We talked a lot.

"I just need to talk to her." I told him without explaining my situation.

"From what I see right now, you're not only going to talk. You're angry. Stupidly angry. What happened?" Our manager asked me.

"I'll let you know after I talked to her." I refused to tell him the truth. I can either more angry or calm down after I talked about it.

"Park Jimin, can we trust you to not do anything stupid? I still have to meet a choreographer so I need our manager. But you... you're not going to our schedule but you're going to use your free time. We're supposed to drop you in our hotel right now." Hoseok hyung asked me.

"You can trust me, Hyung." I looked outside the window. We're almost there.

"She is not yours anymore, Jimin. You should let her go." Hoseok hyung told me.

"I know." We're at the lobby hotel. I opened the car door to go outside.

"You have a girlfriend, Jimin." Hoseok Hyung reminds me.

"I know." I went out of the car. I went inside the hotel. Talked to the receptionist. They always used fake name. Their fake names are always the same. I lied a little bit. Five minutes later, I got her room number. I went inside the elevator, used a card that the receptionist gave me to go to her floor. Knocked on her door. She opened the door.

"Jimin, what are you doing here?" She was wearing a robe. My guess was she took a shower.

"I'm so angry with you. I don't know what to say anymore." I pushed her gently to the side so I can go inside her room.

***

Chaeyoung's POV

We just got back from our schedule and we need to go to Yokohama for next schedule. Right about now. But I couldn't find my phone everywhere.

"Chaeyoung, we need to go." My manager said.

"I know, unnie. What should I do? Where is my phone?" I was still looking anywhere. I went through my suitcase once again.

"Can you remember where you put your phone the very last time?" Jisoo unnie said.

"Hmm... Let me think... We woke up early and then we had our breakfast with Red Velvet... and then we went together to Seulgi's room... and then we went back to our hotel to get ready..." I said trying to remember what we did. We went to Red Velvet's hotel because they are going to have their first concert in Japan. We want to give them our support and we just missed them. It's been awhile since the last time we saw them. It feels so good to catch up with them.

"Wait.. wait.. rewind! When we were having breakfast, I saw you holding your phone. When we were at Seulgi's room, I saw it was on your hand and this is your room. It means you left it at Seulgi's." Lisa said. Our manager did check the car that we used and it wasn't there.

"Oh my god. You're right. But seulgi's hotel is the opposite way from airport and we need to go to airport. The trip to the airport is an hour long." I said to her.

"Let me call YGEX's office first." She talked on her phone for about 10 minutes. Me and the girls were busy going through my stuff again. "So the rest of us are going to the airport right now but Chaeyoung... you're going to Yokohama tomorrow. We can't change the flight anymore. They said it's already full. Unfortunately you have to go tomorrow."

"Are you okay if we left you alone?" Jennie asked me.

"I'm going to stay with her but I need to go to the office. I need to make arrangements fortonight and tomorrow morning at the airport. Are you okay to go to Red Velvet's hotel alone, Chaeyoung?" Our manager said.

"It's okay, unnie. I'm just going to use a taxi. I'm sorry, unnie. I really am sorry." I said to my manager. I felt really guilty about it.

"It's okay. It happens sometimes. Alright, girls. We should go now. Chaeyoung, let me know when you found your phone." Our manager said.

"Alright, unnie."

"I'm going to call Seulgi on the way to the airport. So you can go to her room." Jisoo unnie said.

"Thank you, unnie. I'm just going to wait until their concert finished and then I'll go." I told her.

***

Jimin's POV

"I have concert tomorrow, Jimin. You need to go." I tried to reduce our distance but she kept walking back. "Jimin, what are you doing? Jimin, stop!"

"Do you have something to tell me?" I asked her. It's weird when I saw her I could calm down a little bit. I wasn't as angry as I was before. She always had that effect to me.

"Oh god! Is this about Taeyong again?" She rolled her eyes at me. She went to the bathroom and she did her skincare routine. I was sitting down at her bed. I still can see her from where I sit.

"You can't ignore the fact that he want you." I was reminding her that he made multiple attempts.

"I told you million times. I rejected him, Jimin. You can stop worrying about him." She did but the dude wasn't going to stop anytime soon. He was persistent.

"How can I when he always finds a chance to be closer with you?"

"I can do everything that I want with him, Jimin. I'm not yours anymore. We broke up, remember? You and your jealousy can go to hell." Now she is making angry.

"Don't make me angry, Seulgi." She closed the bathroom door and come back with her sleeping wear. She was really angry at me.

"We broke up! Accept the fact that we're not together anymore! You left me! For her!" I tried to keep myself calm so I touched her. My hands went to her waist. I was trying to make her calm down by rubbing my hands on her waist.

"We agreed if we're together, we're not going to talk about her." I understand I was the asshole here. Don't remind me again. I got that a lot from my members. But I can't let them go.. I just can't..

"I wish I can forget you, Jimin. I wish I can forget the time we spent together. Everytime I saw you with her. Every single time...." I took her hand and pulled her towards me. She lost her balance a little bit and that made her sit on my lap.

"We promise, Seulgi." I touched her forehead. I pushed her bangs away from her face.

"You can't choose, Jimin. Left me or left her. But you never did." She said that with her soft voice but it pierced my heart more. It feels like she puts a knife on my heart.

"Seulgi, please don't do this to me.." I begged her to stop talking about this.

"Okay, I'll stop. What makes you come here?"

"SM Station." She laughed at me. I heard that they were making "Be Natural part 2" but without her members so it's only her and Taeyong. I also heard from my source that it was sexier than the original version. I was livid about that.

"Why are you laughing?" I was so confused.

"We recorded a song and filmed a mv but I still don't know if it will be out or not." She puts her hands on my hair and plays with it. "You can just call me. Just tell me that you actually missed me."

"I lost my mind. I can only think I have to see you. Are you tired after the concert?" I texted her this morning. I thought I can come before my schedule to give her some support but she said I can't come so I didn't.

"No. What time you'll have to get ready tomorrow?" She asked me while touching my lips. I heard a phone is ringing and it wasn't mine.

"9. Your phone is ringing." I told her.

"Ignore it."

"Don't let him touch you the way i do." I puts my hand on her chin pulling it up.

"Never." She said.

"You're mine, Seulgi." I moved my head closer to her and puts my hand behind her neck.

"I'm yours, Jimin." She was looking at my lips and then she licked her lips. Eager to kiss me.

"Can I kissed you now?" Our lips was only an inch apart.

"Thought you never asked."

***

Chaeyoung's POV

I was hungry. We had a plan to eat at the airport lounge but since I lost my phone, I need to find food alone.

I decided to walk to Seulgi's hotel. I planned to eat something but I got distracted along the way. I think Jimin must have been calling me all night. He must be worried. I'm going to buy him something. I've been thinking to give him a Gucci sweater so I might have spent some time in Gucci, buying things for him.

After I shopped, I went to the closest ramen cafe. When I was waiting for my food, I was thinking about my relationship with Jimin.

My relationship with Jimin... Sigh... I'm not blind. I can see the way he looked at Seulgi. I know they have history. Jisoo unnie thinks that Seulgi is still in love with Jimin. She told me to be careful with my heart but I can't help it. He was so easy to love.

It wasn't me who made the first move, it was Jimin. I was shocked when he called me the first time. I thought he wanted to be my friend but he was heavily flirting with me. I went to Jisoo unnie right after he called me. I was panicked and she said they broke up two months ago. I was planning to ignore his call if they're still together. I didn't want to ruin our friendship with Red Velvet.

Not long after that, he asked me to be his girlfriend. It was actually Seulgi that pushed me to be with him. She said they were still close but she didn't have any feelings with Jimin anymore. She was totally over him. Jisoo unnie said otherwise.

Jimin was a very good boyfriend. He treated me right. We fights sometimes. He can a bit jealous and territorial but overall he was a good boyfriend.

Jimin changed lately. After BTS won BBMA, he started to change. I noticed that his schedule became fuller than ever. I noticed when I texted him, he replied me the next day. I noticed when he came to see me, he was always late. I don't know what happened to our relationship but I was beginning to question myself. Did I do something wrong?

***

Jimin's POV

She was standing in front of me, naked. I touched her thighs, her skin was already warm when I touched it. I made her hot. Her skin started to shiver.

"Jimin..." she called me. "Touch me"

"Where do you want me to touch?" She grabbed my hand and puts it into her warmth. She exhaled when l puts my fingers inside her. Her phone started to ring again but we hadn't touched our phone since I was in her room.

I pumped my fingers inside her when she started showing me signs she's about to come, I stopped. I was leading her into a position that I want and I started to stand up to open my jeans. I unbuttoned my jeans and I heard the phone inside her room started to ring.

"Are you sure you don't want to pick up the phone?" I asked her.

"No, Jimin. Hurry." She started to feel impatient. I pulled out my top and throwing it on the floor. I kicked my shoes off of me. The phone continued to ring. I looked at the phone, I wants to pick it up but Seulgi pulled me to her by hooking her finger on my belt loops and starting to kiss me.

"Why are you in hurry today?" I asked her. She started to kiss my neck and her hands were wondering around my boxer briefs.

That's when we heard her door bell rings.

***

Chaeyoung's POV

After I eat, I was in hurry to go to Seulgi's hotel. I didn't realize it was already late at night. l know Red Velvet was having a concert today and I don't want to disturb her resting time. They'll have another concert tomorrow.

I talked to the receptionist at the hotel lobby, she tried to call her room but she didn't pick up the phone. So i gave her Irene's room number, she talked to Irene for a minute. She said Irene told her to give me the floor card. She gave me the card and i went upstairs.

In front of her room, I heard the TV was on. No wonder she didn't hear any calls, I thought. I was about to ring the bell but my heart was beating so fast, I was scared. I don't know why. Why am I feeling like this? I was in her room this morning so I shakes off this feeling.

I rang the doorbell. My heart was beating faster after that. This is weird. What happened with me? Am i going to have a heart attack? Since I felt this weird feeling, I put my thumb at the peephole. Again I didn't know why i did that. My guts was telling me to run and never come back.

She opened the door with a robe. She tried so hard to cover her body with the robe so it becomes visible to me that she was naked under the robe. She was so shocked to see me.

"Seulgi, I'm sorry but I think i left my phone in your....." I saw someone behind her. The lighting in her room wasn't as bright as the hallway. So I need to focus to see who was the person behind her.

Once I realized who that was, I was......

I wasn't angry. I was beyond angry. I never thought I can get angry at both of them. What I was feeling is giving up. I felt like I blamed myself. I should have know this could happened. I should have never said yes to him when he asked me to be his girlfriend. I should have heard what Jisoo unnie told me.

I saw him wearing nothing but his jeans. His jeans wasn't even done properly. I saw him standing there staring at me. I saw him holding something on his hand. My phone. I walked towards him without breaking our eye contact. I grabbed my phone out of his hand and walked out of this room without saying a word. I left all of my shopping bags at the hallway that's full of stuffs for him.

I was about to go through my phone and then I heard him calling my name. I turn around to see him in front of me.

"Listen to me, Park Jimin." He was about to open his mouth but I cut him. I didn't want to hear him talk. "Don't cut my words." I told him. That made him closed his mouth. "I'm a ghost to you. You can't see me. You can't hear me anymore. I'm not going to talk to anyone about this. I never existed in your life. I'm going to forget this ever happened to me. I'm going to forget you. You can tell her that my friends aren't going to know about this. She can talk to them but not me. I will never talk to both of you ever again." I saw his face changed with every words that I said. With every single word I told him, his face shows me that I stabbed him with my words. He didn't know that he ruined me with every beautiful moment that he gave me when we were together because my brain was replaying those moments when I said my words.

I walked to the elevator. The door opened right away. I saw him following me to the elevator. He must be lost his mind.

"Jimin, if you put your foot inside this elevator, I swear I'll hurt you. You won't be able to show your face in public for months." I told him. He stepped back but he pressed his finger on the button outside the elevator to keep the door opened.

"Chaeyoung, I'm sorry." He told me. He looked at me with his beautiful face. So beautiful it hurts me to see him right now because i know he will never be mine again. "It was never my intention to hurt you."

"But you did." I told him with my soft voice. I tried to keep my self together because I was so close to show him how he made me feels. I was about to cry but I held back. I didn't want him to know how hurt I am. Deep down I know, I won't be able to hold it back any longer.

He expected me to say something more than that so we stayed like this for awhile. I just want to go home. I don't want to see him anymore. It's even hurt to talk to him right now.

"Chae, please say something."

"I told you what I want in your language, Jimin. Which one did you not understand?"I said to him softly. He cringed. He started to touch his hair and pulling it back.

"Chaeyoung, please don't do this to me."

"I would never do that to you, Jimin. I would never hurt you like this." I whispered to him because it's so quiet in this hallway. I can't see anybody walking around. "Jimin, please... I need to go. I just want to go back to my hotel. It's hurts to see you right now. I don't even want to talk to you. Let me go."

"Why does it feels like this is the last time we're going to talk?"

"Because it is." My legs gave up. I slides down against the elevator wall, hugging my legs. I saw him trying to move to go inside the elevator. "Don't move. I'm not joking when I said I want to hurt you."

"Chae, I'm going to get you back. I'm not letting you go."

"Just like the way you're getting her back into your life again? Jimin, people need to use this elevator. How selfish can you be?" I put my head between my legs, letting my tears go. I'm done with him. I'm done with this place. I just want to go back and sleep or cry my heart out but he won't let me leave. "Jimin, I just want you to be happy. If she can make you happy.... Be with her. Why do you have to hurt me like this? I want to go, Jimin. Please, let me go."

He groans. Somehow I know he started to cry. He did let go of the elevator button and once I heard the elevator door closing, I lifted my head. I saw him through the elevator door that hasn't been close completely. I saw him crying and I heard him said, "Bye, Chaeyoung."

——————-

My note:

It's hurt to write this, you know? It took me two weeks to finish it up. I need to stop so many times but I can't just let it go.

English isn't my first language. If you spotted any mistakes that I made. Can you please tell me, sweetie?

Thank you, guys... ;)

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

195K 6.6K 75
BTS Oneshots- mostly Taegi, Yoonkook, Jinkook, Yoonmin (but i write ALL ships. i don't take requests btw!) ❗️Some of these fics include mature conte...
238 30 13
Random stories that people can expand upon and make it their own with different bts ships ,sprinkled with taekook
29K 979 52
Reactions to different scenarios with BTS. Might include NSFW scenarios, will be noted. ~ BTS Member x Reader Insert (no y/n) 1st Place Oneshots The...
1.4K 16 10
One shot stories of BTS with different OTP ships. With different genres.