Solicitude

By julia_vida

Rated R "Please, faster," I begged but he didn't oblige. "No, my control, my pace," he said. Then, I felt his... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Thank You | New Book

Chapter Seventeen

15.4K 316 18
By julia_vida

Sexual Content (PG-13)

I touched the intricate design of the collar that Master Alexander has given me. It made me feel safe and owned. Right now, I don't give a damn if anyone sees 'Kathleen Bellisima' in the top BDSM club, I am not Kathleen Bellisima, I am Master Alexander's submissive.

We walked through a large hallway and I followed master behind. I admired his broad structure and took in all his features. He never gets any less handsome.

I wondered as to why there were no people in our way. Isn't this club supposed to be filled with people? So I asked, "Master?"

"Yes, love?"

We continued walking past the hallway filled with different doors and I said, "Why are there no people?"

"I figured you didn't want to be seen so I took you to the private way."

So that's why I'm not seeing much interactions, he is treating me like his princess, caring for my emotions but to tonight, I want it to be not just about me but about my master as well.

"Take me wherever you want, master," I said with honesty. If he wants to humiliate me, I would gladly take it as long as Master Alexander shows who I belong too.

"Are you sure, princess?" He asked. "I can punish you in front of everyone, embarrass you, humiliate you, I will do everything I want to do if you let me," Master Alexander added.

I expected myself to be scared of his words but I didn't. I can feel my core throbbing in need, my juices flowing, making it harder not to let it slip down my thighs. Instead, I said, "As long as it what happens in here, stays in here, master."

He smiled wickedly, pleased that I had agreed. "Crystal clear, my little one."

Master Alexander turned on the right hall and opened a glass door. That's when I heard everything. Slow seductive music filling my ears, dim lights, and the smell of sėx.

Surprised was an understatement for my reaction. We were on the second floor, making it easy to view everything that's happening below.

Dominants, dominatrix, submissives, and other types of sexual statuses were seen. Some were playing with each other, teasing, and what got me more turned on were the two people on stage.

A girl was tied up on a cross, blindfolded, and naked. Next to her was a man, wearing nothing else but leather pants, holding a black leather crop in his hands.

I squinted my eyes to see better but the lights betrayed me, making me see less. Then, I didn't notice that I have observed too long and Master Alexander was waiting for me.

"I'm sorry, master," I bowed my head down.

"It's okay, for now. Let's go down and watch the scene, shall we?" He said.

I nodded and followed him to the stairs which led us both to the ground floor. Many women were collared, barely clothed yet they weren't ashamed of their nakedness.

Some were also intimidating because of the way they brought themselves. I felt my submissive side bowing down even more. Anything that surprised me, even more, was I recognized some of the faces and I didn't care.

"Sit," Master Alexander pointed to one of the high stools in front of the bar. I sat down and bit my lip from moaning.

I have forgotten about the silver balls inside me and it felt oh so good when I took a seat! Master sat next to me and chuckled when he heard my silent moan.

"What would you like for today," The man from behind the bar asked and gave me a wink. Before I could answer, Master Alexander spoke, "Two glasses of Armand de Brignac."

Well, when the man turned and faced Alexander, his expression immediately dropped. I knew that wink would get himself into trouble.

"Coming right up, Mr. Peterson," he answered shyly.

Our wine glasses were served and the lights were focused on the stage. The same man I saw a while ago spoke, "Good evening everyone, I am Cole and this is my submissive Christina," he said.

My eyes even got bigger when I realized that it was my two best friends. "Watch," master said.

I got comfortable with my seat as the show began. "Christina here disobeyed me. She was late and called her master by his name. What should I do about that?"

Cole's voice was deep and surely seductive to Christina. People started cheering, "Punish her! Whip her! Spank her!"

Cole took off Christina's blindfold and her eyes instantly met mine. Both Cole and Christina knew that I would be here and they just smirked.

"Flogger or cane?"

Christina answered, "Flogger, master."

"Cane it is."

I couldn't believe that I am seeing my best friend naked next to her boyfriend right now but I admit, their scene is turning me on.

"Count and ask for another, understood?"

"Yes, master."

The cane was probably a bitch to Christina's skin but she did what her master had said. The cane landed on her ass, breast, and other territorial parts of her body.

What made her struggle the most was probably the vibrator inside her since her legs were shaking.

"Fourteen, can I please have another? Master, may I come?"

"No," he said. The cane continued biting her skin and Christina's counts were turning to pleasurable moans, making me wetter every second.

I wonder how it would be like if it was me on the cross and Master Alexander punishing me. Suddenly, vibrations shot through my body.

"Shit," I muttered because of the intense feeling.

"Cursing in front of master?" Master Alexander looked at me with a frowned looks and using his remote control, he showed me that he put the setting on the highest.

"Ahh, please Alexander," I begged, completely forgetting that I should not be calling him by his name.

"And not calling me master," he added. Now, I know why he's doing this, he wants to punish me too.

I tried to focus on Christina and Cole's scene but my body was betraying me. I let out a silent moan but even that captured Cole's attention and he smiled at me. He knows what I'm going through.

Minutes passed and my walls are starting to clench on the balls and Christina was begging for her master's permission to release.

"May I come?" I whispered but he denied me. My hands gripped the stool to stop myself from falling, my muscles feel so weak right now.

"Tell me what a dirty little slút you are," Cole said to Christina.

"I'm your dirty little slút, master!" she screamed.

"Come," and she did. My mistake? I also came, without my master's command.

Of course, I couldn't hide it to Master Alexander since my juices effortlessly dripped from my core, down to my thighs.

"You're a bad girl, sweetheart," Master Alexander whispered to my ear before turning off the vibrations.

Then, he motioned for me to get up which I shakingly did. The scene also finished and master walked me near the stage where Christina and Cole was.

"Great show," master said.

"Thank you, sir," Christina answered. I gave her a smile but her grin said everything. It wasn't a hello smile, it was a teasing smile.

"Jason had prepared Room 01 for your night, Alexander," Cole said.

"Our night," he draped his hand over my waist and pulled me closer before giving them one final look and leaving.

We walked to the same hall we entered and stopped before a room labeled "01."

Master looked at me and said, "If we enter this room, the power and control is mine, you can still back out, princess."

That's the last thing I would want to do. "I trust you, master," I said.

"Good."

He opened the door and my eyes beamed with shock and anticipation. Shelves with different unrecognized toys were placed against the burgundy colored walls.

A large queen-sized bed, a St. Andrew's Cross, different grids were around the room. There's also a table, a bondage horse, a leather sofa and everything else you can imagine.

This room can be both a dungeon and paradise, depending on what's about to happen.

With my hands, I touched the drawers where some butt plugs, vibrators, and nipple clamps were familiar. The rest were objects that I haven't seen before.

"Anything you'd like to try?" Master Alexander asked.

I answered honestly, "The bondage horse, master."

He smiled at me before telling me to strip which I promptly did. Master Alexander walked me to the bondage horse and my heart started beating out of my chest.

Alexander walked over the drawers and placed something on the table. I didn't look anymore because my eyes were fixated on the bondage horse.

"On your fours," he instructed as he pointed to it. He held out his hand which I gratefully took and he positioned me correctly on the bondage horse before strapping down my feet, legs, and hands.

Next, he placed a blindfold over my eyes, completely heightening my sense of touch. Now, I could feel the cold air brushing over my naked skin.

"Let's count your misdemeanors for tonight, Ms. Bellisima. Not calling me master, coming without permission, having a dirty mouth. You're a very disobedient one," he whispered in my ear.

Then, I heard him unzipping something and he said, "Let's fix that dirty mouth, shall we?" The next thing I know, he shoved his shaft down my throat making me gag in reflex.

I couldn't protest so I did what I pleased him, I closed my mouth and started sucking him eagerly but he pulled out. "Don't close your mouth," he warned.

Opening my mouth, he put his member back and started fuck¡ng my throat without mercy. I suppressed my gag reflex and didn't close my mouth like he said.

He went at a fast pace for a couple of minutes and then, I felt him squirting his hot seed running down on the back of my throat which I swallowed.

I couldn't see anything but I felt him walking towards my back. With one quick motion, he pulled the kegel balls out. I sighed in relief which was quickly replaced by him slamming deep into me.

He didn't give me time to adjust to his massive length as he went hard and rough. Every time he pulled halfway out, his tip brushed my sweet spot, sending me closer to the cliff.

My hips started moving in their own accord, grinding and humping the bondage horse. The friction that I felt on my sl¡t felt so amazing. "Don't you dare cum, this is your punishment," he said.

I tried my best not to release but eventually, I gave in, enjoying the pleasure he was giving me. I was about to beg him to let me come but he froze, my impending orgasm melting away.

"Please," I begged but he didn't respond. I felt something brushing my cl¡toris but U couldn't tell what it was. Master Alexander flicked it and it hit my swollen lab¡a.

He did it over and over again, I couldn't feel the pain because everything turned to sweet pleasure. I was going to beg him again to let me release but he stopped, denying me once more.

I didn't realize that tears of frustration were already running down my face but all I cared about is the release I desperately needed.

"Beg me like the whore you are," he said.

I complied, "Please, master, let your whore come!" I said.

Without any warning, he slammed into me, deep, hard, fast, and rough. No vibrator, no toy can pleasure me the way Mater Alexander does.

It only took him a couple of minutes before my walls clenched on his manhood. I was close to my orgasm and I was silently pleading that he would let me release.

"Come," he said and I did. I rode my orgasm by screaming his name, it seemed like it lasted forever, my legs were shaking relentlessly.

"Holy shit, that was hot, baby," Master Alexander said but it came with a harsh stinging slap on my bum.

Then, I remembered, "Thank you, master."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

481K 7.6K 30
He leaned down very slowly and my eyes fell to his lips before snapping back up. He gently pressed his lips against mine, moving slowly at first befo...
829K 14.6K 49
THIS BOOK IS 18+/ NOW ON KINDLE VELLA WITH SOME ADJUSTMENTS! "Alright, I'll tell you the rules twice, and I'll need you to memorize them, write them...
1.3M 31.7K 49
⚠️⚠️Rated Mature ⚠️⚠️ 🌟🌟I do not own rights to images on the cover or the song lyrics in the book. All rights go to the photographers and writers...
2.4M 68.9K 63
He pinned me to the wall and brought himself impossibly close to me. I was trapped, quite literally. He grabbed my ass and I gasped at the sudden gus...