The Coffee Spill |Demi Lovato|

Від FlexItDestiny

Ellie Welch hasn't had the easiest life. Her family disowned her at 19 years old when she gave her baby up fo... Більше

Before You Read!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 & 6
Chapter 7 & 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 *Sexual*
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26 *Sexual*
Chapter 27 *Sexual*
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36 *Sexual*
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 *Sexual*
Chapter 41 *Sexual*
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48 *Sexual*
Chapter 49 *Sexual*
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54 *Sexual*
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62 *Sexual*
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65 *Sexual*
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Epilogue

Chapter 51

6.5K 248 12
Від FlexItDestiny

Written 2015
Revised April 2021

*A few days later*
*Ellie's POV*
"Are you sure you have to leave tomorrow?" Demi asks, cuddled up beside me. I'm slowly caressing Demi's hair, as we relax in bed. We woke up a little while ago, but neither one of us wanted to get up and start the day. Instead we stayed in bed, wrapped in each other's embrace, savoring the moment, knowing in just twenty four hours, Marissa and I will be on a flight back home.

"Marissa has a shift tomorrow and I go back to school Monday." I answer with sadness on my lips. I would give anything for another week with Demi. I look down at the ring on her finger as it brings me some reassurance. I just have to get through five more weeks of her on tour, and then we'll have forever together.

I watch as Demi's nose scrunches up at the sound of me going back to school. "Are you and Andrea on speaking terms?" I ask, knowing bringing up Andrea might be the worst thing I could do.

"She texted me a few days ago." Demi says, letting out an audible sigh.

"Oh yeah? What did she say?" I ask, curiously.

"She wanted to see how the tour is going and if our friendship was okay."

"And is it?" I ask softly.

Demi shrugs her shoulders. "Her apology seemed genuine. She had no intentions of being a home wrecker. But she still kissed you, and for that I don't know if I can trust her." Demi admits honestly. I nod my head, understanding Demi's point of view on the situation.

I decide to not push the subject any further. I glance at the clock. 10:27am. I push the covers off of us. Demi groans as the cold air hits her bare legs, creating goosebumps. I know if Demi and I stay in bed any longer, she'd be bound to miss her soundcheck.

As I look around for my sweatpants, Demi's phone buzzes. She reaches over and grabs it, while I put on my sweatpants. Demi sits up enthusiastically.

"Hey babe, Jill got back to us." Demi announces, getting my attention. Jill, Isabella's caretaker. Caretaker? Guardian? Foster mom? I'm not sure what the correct term is. I sit on the bed, waiting for Demi to continue. "She said it was nice to hear from us again and she would be thrilled to bring the kids to the concert tonight." Demi says, eyes not looking up from her phone. Her eyes move back and forth intensely as she continues to read the email. "She said thanks to the publicity of our last visit, five of the kids in her care were placed in potential forever homes and two more have potential adoptions lined up."

Seven kids? My heart sinks at the thought of Isabella being one of those five, the possibility of never seeing her again. Don't get me wrong, part of me would be beyond happy for her, as she hasn't had the easiest time finding a home. However, the mother in me wishes to see her at least one last time.

Demi notices the blank look on my face. She leans forward, grabbing my hand in hers, giving it a comforting squeeze. "I know you want to see her, baby. But if she got adopted, that's a good thing." Demi says, trying to see the bright side of the situation.

"Yeah, you're right." I say, trying to shake negative thoughts from my mind.

"Let me email her back and then get dressed. I hear there are some really good donut shops in Massachusetts." Demi suggest, knowing how much of a sweet tooth I have. I nod my head, agreeing to partake in a donut adventure this morning.

***

Whoever told Demi about the donut shops in Massachusetts clearly knew their stuff. We took a trip to Kane's Donuts, a bakery just outside of the city. I got a s'mores donut while Demi got a birthday cake donut. We sat at a table in the back, while we savored the uncommon donut flavors.

Demi and I decided to bring a dozen assorted donuts back with us to the bus. Whether they are for us, or her crew, we haven't decided since we loved the ones we got at the bakery a little too much to want to share. However, when we stepped inside the tour bus, we handed the box over, letting them pick and choose.

Shortly after we made it back to the bus, Demi had to head inside the venue to get ready for soundcheck and meet and greet. Marissa and I decided to take that time to pack, although we knew it wouldn't take us long. We were confined to a bus that was 300 square feet long. It was impossible  for our stuff to be scattered around or get lost.

"So are you ready for tonight?" Marissa asks, neatly packing away her jeans.

Marissa obviously knows about Isabella, since she helped Demi track her down in the first place. Since then, she's been almost as invested in Isabella's life as Demi has been. Believe it or not, it was Marissa's idea to bring up visiting her on this trip. I wouldn't be surprised if she also planned to not go back hone till tomorrow, in the hopes that we could stay and see Isabella.

"She might not be here tonight." I admit, letting my worry fill the room. I break the news to Marissa about a handful of kids finding their forever home. She had the same reaction as me. She was happy, grateful even, but part of her hoped Isabella wasn't one of them. For my sake.

She realizes the topic is upsetting, so she decides to change the conversation. She tells me about a guy who she's started to develop feelings for. A customer, who comes in every day for lunch who always makes it a point to sit in her section, no matter what side of the restaurant she's working that day. I find it cute.

***

Saving Grace Group Home was put on the VIP list for the night. Because of how expensive renting suites can be for events, there were a few still available for tonight. With a simple request, Demi reserved the one closest to the stage for them.

"Kick ass out there tonight." I wish, Demi, giving her a quick hug and a kiss on the cheek, so I wouldn't ruin her lipstick minutes before she had to go onstage.

"They're here, you know. Natalie informed me." Demi says, adjusting her costume. I sigh, adverting my gaze from Demi's face to my feet. She lifts my chin up, using her thumb to lightly caress my cheek. "How about you and Marissa watch the show from up there with them? Tonight's your last night to watch me perform." Demi suggests, knowing watching her perform is hard to resist. I hear Natalie give Demi five minutes till places and she gives my arm an encouraging squeeze. I nod my head yes, giving her one last hug before setting off to find Marissa.

Marissa was comfortably resting in Demi's dressing room when I found her. She immediately stood up from her position on the couch when I mentioned watching the show from the suite, almost racing me out of the dressing room and into the venue. 

As we grew closer to their suite, my heart began to beat faster, unsure of who I would see behind the door. I wasn't sure if it was anxiousness or excitement. Maybe a little bit of both. When we arrived, I felt my body become stiff, frozen almost. I couldn't get myself to knock on the suite door, no matter how much I wanted to. Marissa took initiative and did it for me. We waited a few agonizing seconds before the door swung open, revealing Jill in a party hat and tour shirt.

"Ellie!" She exclaimed, pulling me out of the hallway and into a large hug.

"Hi, Jill." I say, taken aback by such a welcoming embrace from someone I don't know too well. She pulls back before introducing herself to Marissa. As they talk, I scan the room. Each and every kid has on a matching Demi Lovato tour shirt as well as a party hat. I instantly smile, knowing Demi must have supplied them each with a t shirt, adding to their already eventful evening. The kids are too busy talking and dancing to the music playing through the speakers to notice Marissa and I's arrival. That is, every kid but one.

Isabella pushes through the few kids around her as she makes her way towards me. A smile, plastered on my face as I bend down to become eye level with her. In her hand is none other than the Supergirl doll I bought her months ago. Only this time, her hair is a little knotted, clearly from Isabella taking her everywhere with her.

"I remember you, you put a cape on me and I flew!" She says, making her Supergirl doll fly. I cant help but giggle, watching her imagination flourish.

"I remember you too, Isabella." I say. Before I can say anything else, the lights in the venue turn off and the crowd erupts, cheering and chanting Demi's name.

Isabella grabs me by the hand excitedly and walk me over to the row of chairs, making me sit next to her as she clutches her Supergirl doll tight, eyes fixated on the pink stage lights.

I keep my gaze on her, watching her watching Demi rise from the stage floor singing. Not knowing any of the words to sing along, she just stands there, jumping up and down, moving side to side, as Demi's voice and band fill the audience.

In that very moment, I realize I never want to say goodbye to Isabella ever again.

***

And just like that, Demi's set for the night has come to an end. She disappears underneath the stage, the venue lights turn on and a basic playlist of pop songs fill the speakers. Fans crowd every exit as employees rush to clean the trash and confetti left behind. The crew floods the stage, disassembling the stage for the next show. An event people anxiously wait months for, all over in just a few short hours.

As Jill begins to clean up after the popcorn left behind on the seats and floor, Marissa taps me on the shoulder, grabbing my attention.

"Natalie texted me. Demi and Max are on their way up to say a quick hello." She informs me, stuffing her phone in her back pocket. I nod my head, letting out a deep breath.

Not only do I have to say goodbye to Isabella in a few minutes, I have to say goodbye to Demi in the morning. I'm not great with goodbyes, and having to do two in less than twenty four hours is taking an even bigger emotional toll on me. 

Almost on cue, Demi and Max walk through the suite door. Demi is still in costume, sweat glistening down her neck, her cheeks red and her hair slightly frizzy from the sweat.

*Demi's POV*
"Hey everybody!" I say, greeting everyone with a smile. A few of the kids run up to me, embracing me in a group hug. Max is quick to jump in until I stop him, letting him know it's okay. He obeys, returning to his post in front of the door, incase anyone walking by is to try and enter the suite. I bend down, reciprocating the hug.

"Did you enjoy the show?" I ask, getting a few nods in response. "Well I'm glad I could perform for you guys."

I stand up, walking towards Jill.

"Demi, I don't know how to thank you, yet again." She says, tears filling up her eyes.

"Don't worry about it, I'm glad you could make it." I reply rubbing soothing circles on her back, with a smile on my face. I quickly glance over her shoulder, watching Ellie and Marissa interact with the kids. Most of them have hit their energy limits for the day, patiently waiting to go back home. However, there is a handful that are still energetic. Isabella being one of them.

"I saw in your email a few kids got adopted. That's great!" I congratulate, noticing the number difference in kids from last time I was in Boston to today.

Jill nods her head as she stands next to me, observing the kids, just like mothers do. "It's always a bittersweet moment. It never gets any easier." She admits. I nod my head, understanding her perspective. A neighbor of mine growing up would foster dogs that were too anxious or sick to be at a shelter. I would spend hours outside with the dogs, playing and petting them. Every time they were ready to be adopted, I felt a weight tug on my heart. It essentially felt like a heart break over and over again. I don't know how anyone can live through the pain of fostering. Human or animal.

"I always manage to push my sadness aside when they leave, but I'm not sure I'll be able to when Isabella's adoption is finalized."

My heart skips a beat at the sound of Isabella's name and the word adoption in the same sentence. "I-Isabella?" I stutter, just above a whisper, so Ellie doesn't hear.

Jill's eyes go wide, her lips parting open. "I forgot to tell you, didn't I?" She asks, her face squinting as she worriedly waits for an answer. My blank expression says it all. She lets out a big sigh, before continuing.

"A lovely couple in the area has been trying to get pregnant for almost a year. With no luck, they turned to adoption. Isabella met them last week. The background check and finalizing process takes a while, but we expect her to be placed with them as foster parents by the summer. If all goes well, within a year they can legally adopt her." Jill breaks the news, never breaking contact with me. I look over to Ellie who is leaning against the glass window, watching the crew break down the stage. I'm unsure of how the news will affect her. I can't imagine her not happy for Isabella, but I know deep down she'll be sad to see her go again. Especially after Andrew's information about the possibility of regaining custody.

I try to push the thought to the back of my mind, making a mental note to break the news to Ellie tonight before she goes back to Los Angeles. I put on a smile one last time for a group photo before Ellie, Marissa, Max and I depart, backstage to collect a few belongings before making our way to the bus.

When we make it back to the bus, Ellie, Marissa and I decide to watch a move before going to bed as one last hurrah before they depart in the morning. I let them pick, and they settled on Pitch Perfect. By the time the movie ended, we were all packed up and on the road to the next city.

Ellie and I said goodnight to everyone as we made our way to the back room. She locked the door before stripping out of her jeans and t shirt. She jumps onto the bed and crawls towards me, straddling my hips. Her hands reach for the hem of my shirt, but I stop her before she can go any further.

"Come on, this is our last night together." She says, pouting. As much as I don't want to say no, I know I have to tell Ellie about Isabella. It's only more than right I don't keep anything from her. Lost in my own thoughts, I don't notice. Ellie has switched positions, now settled in between my legs, as she trails a line of kisses from my jaw down to my collarbone, stretching the cotton shirt as far down as she can to expose more skin.

I can feel myself throbbing, aching to feel her touch one last time until we see each other again in five weeks. She runs her tongue down my neck, making me shiver. I use all my strength to push her chest lightly, so her lips disconnect from my neck.

"We need to talk." I say, softly.

Her face falls as she leans back on her heels, retracting her hands from my body and settling them in her lap. "Is this about the engagement? If it is I can take the ring back and we can wait longer." She rambles, not giving herself a chance to breathe.

I take her hands in mine, caressing the back of her hands with my thumb. "Absolutely not. I want to marry you, there is no doubt about it." I assure her, giving a gentle kiss to her hand. I feel her ease up in my grip, her body less tense. I continue to hold her hands in mine, letting them rest on our laps.

"Jill informed me today that Isabella has a foster family application pending. It's not finalized but by the summer it might be." I say, giving her time to process the information I just told her. I watch her face fall as her eyebrows furor and her lips begin to quiver ever so slightly. Her face goes pale and as much as I know deep down she's happy for Isabella, it's no secret losing her again is killing her.

"Who are they? Are they nice? Do they already have kids? Because if they already have kids, they might not love Isabella as much as the other kids. Dogs? What about dogs? Do they-" I cut Ellie off as she continues to ramble question after question about Isabella's safety in her upcoming potential home.

"Babe, calm down. Jill said they are a very lovely couple who's struggling to get pregnant and decided to adopt." I assure her. Granted I don't know the couple, from what little I know of Jill, I'm sure the background check they are doing is extensive enough to ensure they are the best candidates for Isabella. If I've learned anything about Jill from Saving Grace Group Home is that she cares about each and every one of the kids that is brought into her care.

I extend my arms out, letting Ellie fall forward into my arms and settle between my legs with her head on my chest. I wrap my arms around her, holding her against my body.

I feel a single tear run down her cheek and dampen my shirt. I hold her tight, letting one hand softly caress her hair soothingly.

We stay like that for a while until I feel her shift her body on top of mine.

Sort of like word vomit, the next sentence spills out of my mouth without any control. "Move in with me." I quickly close my mouth, wondering if she heard my spur of the moment suggestion.

She slowly lifts her head up, extending her neck up to meet my gaze, her head still pressed against my chest. "Are you serious?" She asks for confirmation.

Yeah the words came out of my mouth with no control, and even for something so abrupt, I've never wanted anything more than for Ellie and I to accomplish one more milestone in our relationship.

"Yes I'm serious. Come move in with me. When I get back from tour." I suggest, searching her eyes for an answer.

Ellie nods her head up and down as a smile forms upon her lips. "Yes, I'd love to." She says, leaning closer, meeting my lips halfway in a passionate kiss.

————————————————
Hi lovelies,
Sorry for not posting much this week. I've been binge watching the show Station 19 at work and I usually only write when I'm at work since I'm so busy.

How are you liking it so far? I can't wait for them to move in together!

Take care. Stay safe and healthy!

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

8.1K 269 24
Demi is a free spirited 16 year old girl who grew up in small town.Ever since her parents divorce,she's been having trouble in school,getting into fi...
151K 2.8K 35
Imagines of the queen, Demi freaking Lovato !WARNING! Mention of sensitive topics and triggering chapters with inappropriate language and everything...
2K 70 26
This is a Demi Lovato fan fiction where in fact she is attracted to the same gender. If you are not comfortable with this than this book isn't for yo...
332K 2.4K 5
Casey is young. In her mid-twenties she is kind hearted and compassionate but also privileged. When Casey suffers a family tragedy she moves from N...