A Beautifully Insane Four Let...

By Swiftly_Dreaming

"Oh my god Tate, what did you do!" I yelled. "I'm sorry I wasn't thinking!" Tate yelled back. "Well obvious... More

A Beautifully Insane Four Letter Word ( Tate Langdon Fanfic )
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
New AHS fanfic
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Please read.
Chapter 22
Sorry please read
Chapter 23
Thank you!
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
OH MY GOSH! THANK YOU!!!
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Sequel??
Sequel?
New story?
New fanfic is up!
100k?!
No sequel *edited*

Chapter 8

34.7K 964 955
By Swiftly_Dreaming

Constance's POV

"Michael come eat your dinner" I said as I grabbed his arm and pulled him to the table.

"No" he yelled.

"Why are you so god damn hard to please" I yelled. He just smiled at me and ran up to his room. I grabbed a cigarette and lit it, I heard the door bell ring so I got up and answered it.

"Oh hello miss Carter" I said as I let her in.

"Constance I need your opinion on something" she said.

"And what's that" I asked.

"Lily has been hanging out with Tate, and as you've told me he's very troubled and not a good influence. What should I do" she asked.

"Nothing, just let the child learn" I said.

"Are you sure" she asked. I nodded.

"Lily will realize he's not a good influence and she'll leave him" I said. Lily will find out just how much if a monster my son is. He'll do something, and she'll see for herself.... especially since tomorrow's Halloween.

Lily's POV

I picked up my phone and called Isaac, I wanted to know if he would come over tomorrow and help me work on the project. It also may be fun since it's Halloween.

"Hey Isaac, it's Lily" I said.

"Hey what's up" he said.

"Nothing much, do you wanna come over tomorrow to work on the project, I thought it may be fun, since it's Halloween" I said.

"Yeah sure that would be great, what time should I come over" he asked.

"Um around 6 would be good" I said.

"Okay I'll be there" he said.

"Okay" I said.

"Okay, see you tomorrow" he said.

"Bye" he said. I hung up the phone and went upstairs, I walked into my room and shut the door.

"Tate" I called.

"Hey" I turned around and saw Tate.

"Hey Isaac is gonna come over tomorrow to work on the project" I said.

"Okay" Tate smiled. I looked at my clock and saw it was already 10pm.

"Wanna watch a movie" I asked.

"Sure" Tate smiled. I turned on my tv and put abduction in the DVD player. I locked my door and we laid down in the bed, started to get tired and I fell asleep.

______________

I woke up and Tate wasn't in my room, I got up and walked into my bathroom, took my clothed and took a shower. I finished and put on my robe and walked back into my room. I changed in a pair of jeans and a black v-neck tee shirt. I walked back into my bathroom and blow dried my hair, I put it in a bun and put on some face powder, liquid eyeliner and some mascara. I brushed my teeth and walked down stairs.

"Hey mom did you get the candy for tonight" I asked as I walked into the kitchen.

"Yeah I got it, I have to work in the emergency room tonight. So can you please just hand out candy tonight" she said.

"Yeah sure, but Isaac is coming over" I said.

"Okay, I'm leaving around 5" she said.

"Okay" I said.

"I'm going to go outside and put up decorations, can you help me" she asked.

"Sure" I said. We grabbed a bunch of decorations and spent hours putting them all up. Once we finished it was around 4 in the afternoon. My mom went to go get ready for work and I decided to walk to the store. I kept feeling like someone was following me but I ignored it. Once I got to the store I bought a coffee and payed the man. I sat down at a big table and drank it.

"Hi" I looked up and saw a girl dressed as a dead cheerleader.

"Hey" I said as I set down my coffee. Then four more people came down and sat at my table. One was a dead jock, a dead nerd, a dead goth girl, and a dead guy who looked like a stoner.

"Do I know you" I asked.

"We go to Westfield, or we went to Westfield" the jock said.

"So did you guys get kicked out this year or something" I asked.

"No bitch, have you ever heard of the Westfield high shooting" the goth girl spat.

"Yes" I said.

"Then how do you not know who we are" the jock said.

"I'm sorry, I'm really confused" I said.

"We see you and Tate sure are getting cozy" the jock said.

"How do you know about that, how do you know him" I asked.

"We saw you at school the other day looking up the Westfield high shooting and your friend saw a picture of Tate, you freaked out and told him you would explain everything to him later. He's a bad guy, you need to get away from him as soon as you can" the cheerleader said. I stood up and grabbed my coffee.

"You don't even know him" I said.

"What's the difference, he didn't know us but he decided to shoot us anyway" the goth girl said angrily.

"Just be careful" the cheerleader said. They all walked away and I could feel tears prickling my eyes. I walked home and got there at 6. I saw Isaac pull in at just about the time I got there.

"Hey" he said as he got out of his truck.

"Hi" I said as I wiped my eyes.

"Are you okay" he asked.

"Yeah I'm fine" I said.

"Okay" he said. But I know he doesn't believe me. We walked inside and my mom had already filled the bowl with all sorts of candy.

"You can set your stuff anywhere" I said. He set his bag and book on the table and we started working on some stuff.

"Oh let me go get something really cool that Tate found for our project" I said.

"Okay" Isaac said. I got up and ran up the stairs, I made it to my room and started looking for all the pictures. I heard my door slam shut and I stopped what I was doing and froze.

"I'm sorry to bother you but I'm hurt, and needing some help" this women said as she walked towards me. Her neck was all cut up and he had a bunch of stab wounds. I screamed and backed up into something and screamed it was a guy who was also had a cut neck and stab wounds.

"Look what he did to me" I looked over and saw a nurse covered in blood. I screamed and ran over to my door and tried to open it, but it wouldn't budge.

"Isaac" I screamed as I banged on the door.

"Play" something screamed. I looked behind me and saw beau. I screamed and fell to the floor crying. They all started walked towards me and I kept screaming. I stood up and finally got my door open, I ran down the stairs crying and I saw a doctor at the bottom of the steps.

"Are you here for the procedure, has my wife medicated you" he asked. I screamed and saw another nurse beside me. I screamed again and ran into the kitchen. I didn't see Isaac.

"Isaac" I cried. I walked into the dinning room and screamed.

Isaac's POV

I sat there waiting for Lily to get back. I heard a door slam and then I heard screaming.

"Lily" I yelled. She screamed my name and started running towards the stairs, something tripped me and I hit the floor. I could still hear Lily screaming, I tried to stand up, but something was dragging me away from the stairs.

"Help" I screamed as I struggled. They let go and turned around to see a young women with brown hair. She was holding a knife. I backed away from her and she kept coming closer.

"This should solve everything" she said. She took the knife and stabbed my side. I screamed in pain as she kept stabbing me.

"Hayden stop" someone screamed. I looked up to see who I think was Violet.

"What did you do" she screamed.

"I'm solving your problem" she smiled.

"What problem, there is no problem" Violet yelled.

"Now Lily can have Isaac and you can have Tate" she smiled.

"Hayden, no. look what you've done, this won't help anything" she yelled. I heard more screaming and I didn't see Violet or the women anymore the last thing I saw was Lily and then everything went black.

Lily's POV

I saw Isaac laying on the ground covered in blood. I screamed and bent down beside him. He was still breathing, I got up and grabbed my phone and dialed 911.

"911 what is your emergency"

"Help my friends been stabbed, I think he's gonna die" I cried.

"Were tracking your location, we are sending help" the dispatcher said. I hung up and Tate ran up from the basement.

"What happened" he yelled.

"I don't know, Isaac's been stabbed" I cried.

"We gotta get him out of here before he dies" Tate yelled. I heard the front door open and the paramedics rushed inside.

"Please help him" I cried.

"He's still breathing, hurry get him to the ambulance" one of them said. They strapped him to a gurney and wheeled him out.

"Would you please meet us at the hospital" a lady said to me, I nodded and she rushed out of the house and I fell to the floor crying. I felt Tate's arms wrap around me and I cried into his chest.

___________________

Thanks for reading!

Do you guys think Isaac will live?

Vote and comment!

Was this chapter any

Good?

<3 Emily

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.9K 830 17
Tw: mention of suicide, sh, rape, murder and things like that IGNORE THE TITLES OF THR CHAPTERS IDK WHAT I WAS THINKING WHEN I DID THEM 😻😻 PLEASE I...
62.2K 1.8K 13
"Can anybody hear me I'm hidden under ground? Can anybody hear me am I talking to myself? Saying, 'tag, you're it, tag, tag, you're it'." Peter Harmo...
251K 3.9K 13
What if there was never a Violet? {Discontinued Indefinitely}
1.1K 35 13
In the heart of Los Angeles, Ophelia and her father, Dr. Joseph Bishop, move into the infamous "Murder House," a dark and eerie Victorian mansion wit...