Life Of The Party(Shawn Mende...

By _blurrywilk

--Complete-- (READ AT YOUR OWN RISK // CRINGY AF // YOU WILL MOST LIKELY CRINGE @ EVERYTHING CHAPTER BC I WR... More

Life Of The Party(Shawn Mendes)
•Chapter 2•
•Chapter 3•
•Chapter 4•
•Chapter 5•
•Chapter 6•
•Chapter 7•
•Chapter 8•
•Chapter 9•
•Chapter 10•
•Chapter 11•
•Chapter 12•
•Chapter 13•
•Chapter 14•
•Chapter 15•
•Chapter 16•
•Chapter 17•
•Chapter 18•
•Chapter 19•
•Chapter 20•
•Chapter 21•
•Chapter 22•
•Chapter 23•
•Chapter 24•
•Chapter 25•
•Chapter 26•
•Chapter 27•
•Chapter 28•
•Chapter 29•
•Chapter 30•
•Chapter 31•
•Chapter 32•
•Chapter 33•
•Chapter 34•
•Chapter 35•
•Chapter 36•
•Chapter 37•
•Chapter 38•
•Chapter 39•
•Chapter 40•
•Chapter 41•
•Chapter 42•
•Chapter 43•
•Chapter 44•
•Chapter 45•
•Chapter 46•
•Chapter 47•
•Chapter 48•
•Chapter 49•
•Chapter 50•
•Chapter 51•
•Chapter 52•
•Chapter 53•
•Chapter 54•
•Chapter 55•
•Chapter 56•
•Chapter 57•
•Chapter 58•
•Chapter 59•
•Chapter 60•
•Chapter 61•
•Chapter 62•
•Chapter 63•
•Chapter 64•
•Chapter 65•
•Chapter 66•
•Chapter 67•
•Chapter 68•
•Chapter 69•
•Chapter 70•
•Chapter 71•
•Chapter 72•
•Chapter 73•
•Chapter 74•
•Chapter 75•
•Chapter 76•
•Chapter 77•
•Chapter 78•
•Chapter 79•
•Chapter 80•
Second and Third book
Instagram
News and a Thanks
omegle
wow
hi!
Little self promo
ONE MILLION
lil update
lil rant (lolololloooll not rlly)

•Chapter 1•

53.9K 855 403
By _blurrywilk

Jenna's pov

"Jen please come, it will be so much fun." My best friend, Rosie, begs.

"I don't know Ro. You know what happened at the last party." I sigh as we continue to walk.

"It's Jonah's party." Rosie says. Jonah is Rosie's boyfriend and one of my best guy friends. You see I only have three best friends, they are Rosie, Jonah, and Isaiah.

"And that means?" I joke and someone shoves me into the metal lockers. That causes me to fall, drop all my books, papers fly, and my glasses fall off. Without my glasses I can't see a thing.

"Aw, I'm sorry." I hear my main bully, Ella, say half-heartedly. I the hear something crunch. My glasses. "Can little miss singer not see anymore?"

"Let me get your things and we'll go to the nurse." Rosie says. "Will you help Jenna up?" She ask someone and I felt hands under my arms. I flinch.

"Relax it's only me." Isaiah says and lifts me up.

"Thanks." I say below a whisper.

"C'mon lets go to the nurse." He says and wraps my arm around his shoulder and his arm around my waist. We quickly make it to the nurse.

"Come in!" Mrs. Tammy yells. That's Isaiah's mom.

"Ella broke Jenna's glasses." Isaiah tells his mom.

"Do you want me to call your dad?" Tammy ask me and I nod.

"Please." I whisper.

"Lets go sit outside." Isaiah suggest and he sits me on the bench.

"Oh my gosh Jen are you ok?" Rosie rushes. When did she get here, oh well. I nod in response. "I got all your stuff for you, I knew you would go home." She said and I hear her lay something by me.

"Your dad is coming honey." Mrs. Tammy says and I nod. About ten minutes later I can see again. I look up and see my dad, he had put my extra glasses on me.

"We can go now." Dad says and I nod. My dad picks my bag up and I quickly give Isaiah and Rosie a hug and my dad and I walk out and to his old truck. "What happened?"

"Ella happened." I tell him and he turns on the truck. "She shoved me into the lockers and my glasses fell off and she stepped on them." He sighs. "Jonah is having a small party and I was wanting to go." I change the subject.

"I'll think about it." He says and starts down the road.

5 minutes later we arrive at our small home. I run to my room and get dressed in comfy clothes and walk to my bathroom and throw my hair into a messy bun. The reason I didn't take off my makeup is because I have work soon. I know what your thinking, work at 17, well it's to help my dad with house payment. I walked back to my bed and opened my laptop and got on Twitter.

After watching Shawn Mendes' lyric video, I go to outside and find my football from my uncle. My dad comes out and we throw the football together.

After 15 minutes of playing, I rush in to get dressed and brush through my light brown hair.

"I'm leaving for work!" I yell out and get my phone and wallet.

"Okay, love you!" Dad yells back to me.

"Love you too." I yell and walk to Starbucks where I work.

As I enter, my co-worker, Abby, throws me my apron and hat. I pull my hair into a ponytail and put on my apron and hat.

[-------------------------------]

Hey people! Well this is chapter 1 of LOTP. Sorry it's short!! Shawn will be in the next one. Oh and Jenn Mcallister will play Jenna, and just pretend like she 17.

-Ashlee.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

799K 15.6K 200
My second Shawn Mendes Imagines if you want more check out my 2 other imagine books along with "The Cabin," "Wrong Number," "Remember," and "Wrong."...
3.1K 144 5
In which your world is black and white until you see the love of your life. [Originally posted on tumblr: Shawnscalum]
596K 12.3K 77
Imagines of my lil muffin ;) -------------------------- These are old and not that great, so here's a pre-warning! Please do not copy my work, I work...
880K 10.5K 200
Welcome to my second book of imagines! I don't write smut. REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!!! IF YOU WRITE A MEAN/HATEFUL COMMENT, YOU WILL GET BLOCKED.