The School's Pervert | Namjoo...

By jjoonsdimpless

"Saying a word to him will ruin your reputation, y/n.".... "You're exaggerating." As you read the school's ne... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 30 pt 2
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
the letter
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
this story's future + life update

Chapter 12

7.6K 376 64
By jjoonsdimpless

After School
Y/N's— Your POV
Your House

You and Namjoon sit on your bedroom floor, facing each other.
"So you're liking the school so far?" Namjoon asks.
"Besides the newspaper stuff, and Mark of course, I'm really happy so far. I have you and Jisu to keep me sane." You say. Suddenly, you hear someone obnoxiously repeatedly ringing the doorbell.

"Did you invite someone?" Namjoon asks, you shake your head in response. You both stand up and start going down the stairs while the doorbell continuously rings.
"I'm coming!" You yell out to the doorbell fanatic.

They continue to ring the bell.

Seriously, it's like the FBI is here to ask me a million questions.

But to your surprise, it was someone who would ask more questions than the FBI.

"What the hell, y/n?!"

Your best friend. "Jisu?"
She stomps into your house. "Oh, hi, Namjoon." She waves innocently then turns back towards you, taking her shoes off aggressively.

Good thing your parents aren't home, otherwise they would've assumed Jisu was an intruder. You close the door. "What's.. up?" You ask.
"You fucking— gahhh!" Jisu groans as she waves her arms around, frustrated. "I need to calm down." Jisu reassures herself.

There's a pause.

"WHY DID U FUCKING FIGHT MARK TUAN?!" She asks.
"It's my fault." Namjoon says. You turn to face him, "Don't say that, Mark was touching me and being threatening, you saved me." You say with a smile.

"...I'm missing a part of the story, aren't I?" Jisu asks. You and Namjoon laugh.
"Yes, just a bit.."
"Tell me everything." Jisu says.
"Let's go up to my bedroom."

You all walk upstairs and sit on your bed. You and Namjoon thoroughly explain the whole story, making sure not to miss a detail. "And then, Namjoon ran up to him and said 'Don't touch you?' and he punched him, right in the eye! Like something out of a movie." You say, re-enacting the moment. Namjoon laughs. He swiftly places his hand on your thigh, resting it there. Jisu notices, smirking.

Namjoon's POV

I have to let y/n know that I want to be more than just friends. Especially after I unintentionally friend-zoned her.

Y/N's POV

"Then today as you probably saw in the stairwell, Mark tried hurting Namjoon and I jumped in front of him." You tell Jisu, sheepishly rubbing your nape.
"Y/N, you got really hurt.. that bruise on your lip is just painful to look at. You shouldn't have done that to yourself." Namjoon says with concerned eyes.

"It's a 'thank you' for saving me yesterday after school, it could've much been worse if you weren't there for me. When Mark tried hurting you by the stairwell, I couldn't stand watching you get pushed around by that bitch." You say.
"What the hell did I do to deserve you?" Namjoon asks quietly, leaning in closer to your face. You grin, leaning in as well as you smile down at his plump lips.
Jisu slowly scooches off your bed.

"Alllright, I think that's my cue to leave you two lovebirds— I mean, besties alone to continue hanging out!" Jisu winks before walking out of your room.

You turn to Namjoon, blushing out of the embarrassment your friend always seems to cause when you're with Namjoon.

"Sorry about her—." You start apologizing until Jisu pops her head back in the door. She points a demanding finger at you. "Text me." She says.
"Okay, okay, I will!" You reply. You put your hand in your lap so Namjoon can't see, subtly gesturing for her to leave.
"Byeee!" Jisu says with an innocent smile.

Ah, Jisu. Why do you always have to tease me around him?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 529 35
PLEASE NO HATE! U READ THE TITLE IF U DONT WANNA READ DONT READ!
584K 30K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
215K 14K 77
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
950K 31.6K 58
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...