Seeing Blind

By aismovingalong

"You're more blind now then you were before." More

{Introduction}
1| Burst Your Bubble.
2| The Girl With The Pretty Voice.
3| It's A Thing.
4| The Everything.
5| Fucking Amazing.
6| So Beautiful.
7| Try Hard.
8| Mega Date.
9| Rockstar.
10| Lets Talk About Sex.
11| As Much Passion As The First Time.
12| Friday Night.
13| A Blind Boy Ice Skating.
14| Moment That Could Last A Lifetime.
15| Adorable.
16| A Family Gathering.
17| The Sky Is Everywhere.
18| Expecting.
19| Broken Love.
20| Cute Relationship shit.
21| Swimming Trunks And Ice Lollies.
22| I Look Hot When I Smoke.
24| Mixtape 1; Acoustic.
25| The Blind Bachelor.
26| Andre and Isla.
27| The Beach House.
28| A Mistake At The Club.
29| Colourful Emotions.
30| Just Married.
31 | Morning Antics.
32| Real.
33| Something Pretty Spectacular.
34| The Blind Boy's Bear.
35| Manly Enough?
36| Turner Falls.
37| Seeing Real.
38| Extra Small.
39| Love Bites.
40| Pretty Girl.
41| Jealousy.
42| Hand-in-hand.
43| She Was The One.
44| James Fucking Toronto.
45| Maybe.
46 | Definitely | Epilogue.

23| Ocean Eyes.

2.2K 66 14
By aismovingalong

SEEING BLIND

23| Ocean Eyes.

"Boyfriend? I don't understand," Annie's father spoke, causing Luke to realise he didn't even know his name. Luke actually knew so little about Annie's family which he decided was rather unsettling now standing in front of the most important people in her life. Luke was baffled by the fact that Mr McCain couldn't understand this, what's there to understand?

It's a simple concept; they met, they went out on dates, they kissed and here they are. Luke thought it highly unnecessary to mention any of this- along with the almost-sex he had with his daughter which he still often thinks about.

"What don't you understand? How can you- a married man and previous 'player', according to Grams- not understand?" Annie scoffed, her head falling back from the side of her boyfriend and glaring at her father.

"Watch your tone, Annabelle. I think what your father was getting at was, well, we just weren't expecting this is all. When we left for Bora Bora- Oh it was so amazing, they still had the mimosas from last time- oh and that cute bar man too!" Victoria held her hand out, waving it around like a mad woman who's surrounded by bees.

Annie rolled her eyes at her mother, of course she would change the subject onto herself, like always.

Annie didn't particularly want to talk to her parents at the moment, especially not when a half-naked Luke was stood dripping beside her, Curley hair all floppy and muscles on full show. Annie couldn't blame the rest of the girls at school for falling weak at the knees for this man, but she'd never tell anyone, especially not Luke.

Luke himself, was mentally fighting with his body that was begging for his hand to slide just a few inches lower on Annie's back- and he was so, so tempted. But with her parents already showing a disliking to Luke he thought it'd be better if he waited.

He bit his lip harshly, knowing that it wouldn't look too suggestive.

"I think we've gotten off on the wrong foot, we've shown such a stereotypical aggressive impression which was just a natural defence mechanism when seeing our little princess with a strange man, which I'm sure you understand. How about we all go out for dinner tonight at Donatello's? Our treat." Mrs Victoria McCain was a simple woman, with simple needs and simple wants. And she always gets what she wants which was a blessing for her and a curse for her daughter.

Luke wasn't sure what to say, he felt as though every word he had ever known had tumbled right out of his mouth and clustered on the floor. Donatello's was the most expensive restaurant in the city, which was about a 45-minute drive away, and Luke never ever imagined he would even be allowed in a place as upper class like this. "Thank you, Mrs McCain, that sounds- uh- delightful," he choked out, wishing to get every word back into his mouth.

"It's no problem sweetie, but please, do call me Victoria and my husband Samuel," Her hand landed on Luke's shoulder, making him positively uncomfortable but he hoped he played it well with his charming smile. "Now, if you'll excuse us, we have some business to attend to at our offices, call us if you need to. We'll get Arthur to pick you both up from here at 8:00pm ok?" She placed a kiss on Annie's cheek before both of them turned and went inside.

"They've gone now, you can stop fake-smiling." Annie giggled, relaxing her body and taking a step-in front of Luke, looking at the blonde boy.

"Was it that obvious?" He chuckled, reaching a hand forward and intertwining it with Annie's. He felt a lot better now that it was just them two, no other shirtless boys looking at his girl when he couldn't beat them into sense. "I have so many questions."

Annie nodded, her eyes falling on his lips as they moved. She mimicked his action of licking them, thinking for the third time in the past hour about how good he looked. Annie never used to have a dirty mind, she used to be clean and never think of sex or other subtopics around that one, but as soon as she met Luke- boom, she was now obsessed.

Stepping up on her tippy-toes, hands resting on his shoulders as she pecked his lips, watching his face as his eyebrows raised and a smirked played on his oh-so kissable lips. His hands instinctively landed on her hips, rubbing away the water remains and finally feeling calm after all the stress of today.

"Y'know... you look so much better with these off," Annie whispered, sliding Luke's sunglasses off his face and watching as his ocean eyes flickered in multiple directions.

"And I bet you'd feel better with these off," Luke smirked, fingers tugging at the strings of her bikini bottoms as he closed the small gap between them. He moved his face to her neck, the one time he actually gets this right, and places harsh kisses down her neck, starting to form a hickey.

"No hickeys Luke, we have dinner with my parents in..." Annie's head shook, tilting slightly to the side to peep at the large outdoor clock. "Two hours... two hours!" She jumped back from Luke, rushing inside before stopping in her tracks, eyes wide before turning back around and grabbing Luke, making him follow her upstairs.

-

"Wow, you clean up nicely." Annie chuckled, taken back by the professional look of her handsome boyfriend. He was wearing an all-black suit, sleeves of the blazer folded up slightly as he had his hair behind his ears. He had only ever worn this once before at his brother's wedding, he never did anything fancy enough to wear it again until tonight. Honestly, he was slightly worried he was still underdressed, he was certain Samuel was going to be wearing something Gucci or anything else extremely expensive.

"As do you," He smirked, picturing her in the silky red dress she had described to him on the phone. Luke went home minutes after their outdoor make-out, needing to shower and get ready himself with the help of his mum. When he finished early, he decided to give Annie a call and find out what colour dress she was wearing so he could go out with his dad or mum to get matching flowers for her.

"These are for you, beautiful," Handing the flowers to her, and feeling her long nails slide against his skin. Annie invited him inside as she placed the flower in the vase, handing it to Natalie her cleaner to take them to her room. As Annie's parents were back for however long Carla no longer needed to visit, this didn't mean she didn't get paid which she was very thankful for.

She slipped on her matching red shoes, which coordinated with her dress and lipstick, as she linked hands with Luke and walked the both of them to the matte black Audi R8 which Annie thought was an unnecessarily pricy car for their chauffeur Arthur to drive them around in.

Mr and Mrs McCain were already at the restaurant, going straight from their offices to go out to this dinner. Luke probably had enough nerves to shake the ground, getting into an expensive car with a girlfriend wearing an equally expensive dress on their way to an overly expensive restaurant.

Luke could get used to this.

After a 45-minute car ride into the bustling city, Arthur opened the door for Annie first, Luke following out after before wrapping his arm around his girl. "Hey, do I look- like, super cool?" Luke asked, motioning to what he assumed was the car and her and his suit.

"Super-duper cool, babe." She chuckled, leaning into his body as she led them into Donatello's. A man in a white tuxedo opened the door for them, before another man in a tuxedo was stood at the register seeing his familiar friend walk in. "Charles, it's good to see you again."

"And you Annabelle, it's been too long. Victoria and Samuel are this way." The waiter spoke, his familiar brown hair cut since the last time Annie saw him. Her family came here more often then she'd like to admit, the staff and owner all aware of their rich costumers and making it priority to know them on first name basis.

Luke placed one hand on the back of the chair, thanking god that he found it straight away, as his other still rested on Annie's back. He guided her- for once- into the seat, following her hand as she tugged him to the left to his own seat.

Victoria instantly declared that they should order first before getting into any discussion, this was before she excused herself to freshen up in the bathroom.

Annie grabbed a menu, sliding her chair closer to Luke as she started to read out the dishes. Samuel wasn't too keen on him at first, always being so close to his little girl but seeing them like this, seeing her help him, was truly- slightly- heart-warming.

Once Victoria came strutting back and they had all ordered, the awkwardness that had surrounded Luke started to cluster and separate to the individuals around him.

"So Luke, Annabelle, how did you two meet?" Samuel started, waiting to hear just how exactly Annie had ended up dating someone like Luke. Someone who wasn't rich, someone who didn't have immaculate manners and wasn't up to Samuels expectations. Luke knew this too, he knew he was nowhere near good enough for the girl he can call his, she deserved someone who could see and take in all of her beauty.

"In school, he actually lives just a few houses down from us." Annie answered, finding Luke's hand under the table and linking their fingers together, squeezing it in reassurance, which was exactly what Luke needed.

The conversation carried on like this for a while before their food arrived, small dishes of some overpriced fish by the smell of it. Luke couldn't even remember what he ordered, let alone how to actually eat it. Annie slid close to him again, reminding him what it is and cutting some of it for him, placing the fork in his hand and guiding it to his mouth for the first bite, allowing him to familiarise himself with the action.

"Thank you," he whispered, eyes darting to his right to try and look as if he weren't blind, like he really was seeing her in the moment.

He was imagining her again, silk dress hugging her body, wavy brown hair past her shoulders and stunning makeup gracing her face. He wanted so badly to see her, he'd do anything, absolutely anything to see her just for a moment.

"Babe... you're staring at me." Annie gulped, hoping her parents didn't hear as this was a moment between the couple.

"Sorry, you're just so beautiful." He smirked, winking for the first time since the accident, and Annie nearly moaned at the sight, it really suited him.

"Aren't you two just adorable? You remind me of your father and I in high school. How long have you been together?" Victoria asked, placing her cutlery on the plate and paying attention to her daughter and her boyfriend opposite them on the round table. Samuel nodded, still eating his food with a small smile on his lips. As much as he wanted to hate Luke for some reason or other, he really couldn't see any flaws.

Actually Luke reminded Samuel of his younger self; good-looking, charming, well mannered, strong and smart. If Luke had his vision, he most definitely would be a business man, or famous or something along the lines of successful.

The night soon came to an end and sadly, Luke and Annie both thought it'd be inappropriate if they spent the night with one another after just meeting her parents, the stakes were too high.

"You know what?" Annie started, watching as her slightly tipsy parents giggled their way upstairs.

"That doesn't sound good," Luke mumbled, gulping and wiping the sweat of his hands on his suit, which he's sure isn't appropriate.

"No, no it's fine, I just wanted to show you something... inside." She continued, dragging him inside and locking the door behind her.

All Luke could hear was the clacking on Annie's heels against the marble floor, a noise so innocent yet so, so suggestive. He followed her lead, understanding they were going down a few stairs before coming to a halt.

"And this is where you tell me you're actually a serial murderer and I'm your next victim," Luke stated, his voice upbeat yet his words slurred.

"Obviously, what else would I be doing?" Annie chuckled, walking over to the piano stool and seating Luke down. She straightened her dress out before placing herself down on his lap, pecking his cheek.

"Actually, I wanted to show this. It's the music room, right now we're sat at the piano and on the wall is five different guitars and-" Annie was cut off by Luke's lips, a tired smile on them as he hugged her body.

His head fell onto her shoulder, soft breathes leaving his lips as he closed his eyes finally, a slight sting to them as he had kept them open for a while.

Annie stood up, wishing she were strong enough to carry Luke as he so lazily stood up, following her upstairs and into the spare room. Licking her lips she helped him out of his blazer and button up, folding them neatly and placing them on the drawer.

She gathered the clothes from last time he stayed over and passed them over, watching him nod weakly before she left the room and went to her own, getting changed into one of Luke's baggy jumpers and some shorts.

After an hour of being unable to sleep she decided there was only one way to solve it, by cuddling up to her passed out boyfriend in the room over from hers.

She did so, trying so hard not to wake him as she snuggled underneath the duvet, curling into his side and letting out a relaxed sigh. Luke turned on his side, pulling her closer and giving her head a quick kiss.

"G'night," he mumbled.

VOTE AND COMMENT
LOTTA LOVE
A X

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.8K 1.4K 37
She is illusive, the breath of an afterthought. He is a hurricane, blind and destructive. It's only circumstance that brings them together. Or, a te...
231 22 6
Tease By van

Romance

321K 5.8K 47
We're all teases in our own regard. © Copyright PleasantVisions 2014
2.7K 59 24
"When are you going to stop dreaming your life away and wake up! It won't work out! It never will." "I will never stop dreaming. You wanna know why...