Love Isn't Always Easy (Sebas...

By kaniss25

Love isn't always easy, there are choices and decisions to make. It's 2014, you are best friends with a boy... More

Love Isn't Always Easy (Sebastian x Reader x Ciel)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
~Endings Guide~
~Ciel Ending~
~Sebastian Ending~
~Levi Love Ending~
~Levi Just Friends Ending~
~Alois Ending~
Author's Note~
Final Author's Note IMPORTANT

~Forever Alone Ending~

2.2K 82 60
By kaniss25

Forever Alone Ending song: Hell Above- Pierce the Veil

Third Person POV

After 5 years, _____ gave up on love altogether, she went back to (your country) but never went to anyone she knew. She wanted a new beginning, without anyone she is close with, because they would just ask questions.

She walked the streets of (name of town/ city you would like to live in), with her hands in her pockets, and her (favorite color/color that suits you) dyed hair flew in the wind. She owned an apartment, but it felt lonely, and after watching many YouTube videos and cartoons, she would just frown.

Everyone was happy, but her.

Whenever someone was walking on the streets near her, they could feel this aura that would make you gloomy in an instant.

She never felt so alone in her life. Sometimes she would go into a coffee shop and sit alone in a corner, but no one would ever talk to her.

Ciel and Sebastian watched her from a distance and were constantly worried about her.

Levi followed ____ back to (your country) worrying about her.

Alois watched _____ with Claude worrying about her.

Technically everyone was worried about ____'s health and state, but they were afraid that they would be pushed away if they made a move.

One day, they never saw her again.

-Fin-

Thank you for all the support my lovely readers! I hope you liked the ending you chose! Geez, this one sounds so depressing. ~Kaniss25

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

516K 19.5K 31
I was and I mean WAS a normal teenage girl going on twenty. Who loved all the normal things in life, sleeping in (most definitely not a early bird)...
32.1K 994 24
Racheal and Sofia are two of the happiest and weeb-est people you'll meet. They've dedicated their lives to their favorite anime, Black Butler, and l...
110K 3.3K 21
You were an Angel craving chaos... He was a demon seeking peace... As an Angel you didn't remember much about your past, everything you knew was what...
97.3K 4K 26
Discontinued (Y/N) is a gay weeb, recently knees deep in the Black Butler series! With the power of lust and fanfic rules, he found a way to enter an...