The singing photographer (CON...

By littlez78aka

(In the last chapter is the account of where the continuous of the book is at!) Peyton Darts. Is a angry fig... More

Moving to Lima
Meeting Him
Pilot.
Showmance
Acafellas
Preggers
The Rhodes Not Taken
Vitamin D
Throwdown
Mash-up
Wheels
Ballad
Hairography
Mattress
author's note
sectionals
Hell-o
The power of Madonna
Home
Bad Reputation
1st glee book of Mike chang
Laryngitis
Dream on
Funk
journey to regionals
2k?! a/n
a/n
new book covers
coming back to Ohio
Greeting Changs back
Audition
Britney/Brittany
Grilled cheesus
Duets
James Chang
Never been kissed
The Substitute
Furt
Special Education
A very glee chirstmas
The sue sylvester shuffle
Peyton Darts
Silly love songs
New cover
Blame it on the alcohol
Bonus chapter: Drunk call for help
Naya Rivera
Sexy
MUST READ
Original Song
IMPORTANT
ANOTHER IMPORTANT
THERE IS A WRITER

Theatricality

1.6K 23 0
By littlez78aka

Peyton p.o.v:

Walking into the choir room I drop my things seeing Tina not herself. I run towards her keeling in front of her and moving her face. "What happened to my Tina?" I asked but James coughs saying "my Tina" I just slap his face lightly before looking towards Tina again "who did it? who said you couldn't be Yourself?" I asked pouting as she nodded saying "Principle Figgins" I pull Tina into a hug and pat her back saying "It's okay I'm here" but Mike pulls me off letting me sit besides her as class starts.

Jellyfish then says "This so isn't you" while Artie says "it's so weird" I just nod agreeing while rubbing Tina's back and she answers back "I feel like an Asian Branch Davidian." Mister shue then asks "Tina, are there any other looks you can try?" "Biker chick?" "Cowgirl?" "Hoodrat." "Computer programmer" "cross-country skier" "catholic schoolgirl" "happy meal, no onions. or a chicken." then my answer being "Tomboy?" but then Tina shakes her head saying "Look, I appreciate it, guys, but it just isn't me. I know who I am, and I'm not allowed to show it. Its like communism."

Rachel enters the room saying "Guys, we have a serious problem. You know how I've been doing some deep background on vocal Adrenaline?" Making Artie say "isn't that against the rule?" Rachel answering back "No, not at all. Or probably. Whatever! Anyway, what i figured out; I rooted through the dumpsters behind the Carmel auditorium and i found 18 empty boxes of Christmas lights." making me say "Rachel must really like Christmas lights" but james pushes me slight while Tina says "Oh, no." before Rachel continues "which led me to Joelle Fabrics. i asked them about red Chantilly lace. They were sold out."

Mercedes then says "Oh, sweet Jesus." then Kurt "Oh, my." After connecting the dots i yell "Oh hell no!" making everyone jump from my outbust and Mister shue then asks "what is it?" Kurt and I at the same time say while i yell "They're doing Gaga" and Mercedes continuing off  "that's it. It's over" and Rachel saying "Exactly" "We should of have guessed it. They're going for full-out theatricality. They know it's the easiest way to beat us. Damn them." Kurt says annoyed while Puck asks "what's up with this Gaga dude? He just, like, dresses weird, right? like Bowie?"

"Lady Gaga is a women. She's only the biggest pop act to come along in decades. She's boundary-pushing, the most theatrical performer of our generation. and she changes her look faster than Brit changes her sexual partners." I laugh leaning against Mike as Brit says "that's true." "It makes sense that Vocal Adrenaline would pay Homage. It's a brilliant move. She's a prefect fit for them." Artie says making all  the girls and Kurt nod agreeing.

"Hold on a second. We might be able to kill two birds with one stone here. We can help Tina find a new look and find a competitive number for regionals. This week, your assignment: Gaga" Mister Shue says making all the girls and Kurt gasp and start thinking of ideas. While I just lean back thinking in my head not making any noises. Mike then kisses me making me stop thinking and moan softly making the rest of the class say "Ooooo~" I push Mike back blushing while asking "wh-what?" I wipe my lips as he wiped his bottom lip saying "checking if you were okay"  I pout pushing him slightly making him laugh.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I get out of my car pulling the damn dress down while mike goes behind me making sure nothing else shows. We start to walk and mike wraps his arm around my waist putting his hand in between the spike glaring at all the guys staring making me smile. As we enter the school doors I see The football guys push both Tina and Kurt against the lockers. Mike and James get ready to punch them both but they both stop when they see me cracking my knuckles and neck a bit. I throw my bag to James and run to the football players. I jump on GAYrosky back kicking the other football player in his face with my hard high heels making him fall to the ground spitting blood.

I scream "You BOTH are so dead!!!" I start to pull on Gayrosky hair as he leaned back pushing my back against the lockers hardly making me groan but i pull harder on his hair. My other hand slapping his face. "stupid Gayrosky! i told you so many times to stop hurting my friends!" I yell and after each word i slap his face harder but after what James and Mike thought was enough they pull gayrosky off and drag me away with Kurt and Tina in front of us as i stare back to the football players. "You're dead you hear me! DEAD! If you ever lay a hand on them!" i yell kicking my feet as the boys pull me and the football players get up walking away.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bell ringing mister shue says "Little monsters, take a bow." After we do i sit down breathing heavily as i try to keep calm and stopping myself from running out of this room and kicking the shit out of the football players but i heard "Rachel kinda got some intense news yesterday." Mercedes said while Quinn continues saying "We were spying on Vocal Adrenaline, and.." but of course Mister Shue says madly  "You guys, that's not fair! You gotta stop doing that." before he continue i said lazily "oh be queit...now Tell us"

"okay yall ready?" Mercedes said before continuing "Miss Cororan, their coach? She's Rachel's mom." "Are you for real?" i ask as Artie says "Way to bury the lead, Mercedes." "We're screwed. Rachel's gonna jump ship over to Vocal Adrenaline." Before I could say anything I heard Rachel's voice say "never" We all turn to see Rachel with a ugly Lady gaga hand made dress. "i really don't want to talk about it, though" Rachel continued as i try to hide the fact I'm gonna laugh my ass off right now. "I'm still processing the news. And my dads are moving my therapist to our spare room later this afternoon. All I can know is that I'm not going anywhere, and I've chosen a Lady Gaga look that expresses the longing for a childhood I was deprived of."

"you look terrible. I look awesome." Britt said before Mercedes says " I think it's the Kermit-the-frog look." Then Rachel pulls her hand off her dress making a frog drop off and Kurt saying "and we have a jumper" making me crack. I fall off the chair laughing as Mike pulls my dress making sure nothing show as i laugh my ass off. "Holy shit! I'm so sorry Blueberry but you know i love you!" i said between laughs.  Rachel sighs saying "Well, my dads can't sew, so these are just stapled on." Mister shue says "Guys, why don't we worry about this later, and maybe try to focus on the song?" making Rachel say "Couldn't agree more. Hit it!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was waiting outside the boys bathroom wating for jellyfish but once i heard familiar voices say "You being a jock and being in this glee club dose not make you Versatile. it makes you bisexual." After hearing those words i slam the door open madly and once Jellyfish saw me his eyes widen saying "Peyton...calm down.." I growl ignoring Jellyfish and kick down The football players legs making them fall and start kicking their sides while yelling "What's wrong with being Gay?! Bisexual?! Lesbian?! Huh?! Nothing so why don't you stop picking on people who are!" i yell kicking harder "You stoop to be so low! if i EVER hear or even see you bully people" i lean down punching "I. WILL. GIVE. YOU. HELL." I say between punches but of course Jellyfish being Jellyfish he pulls me off pulling me over his shoulder and walking out the bathroom with two groaning in pain football players.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I groan annoyed as i miss the Boys performance while i sit In the principal's office. "B-But principal Figgins they were bullying people first even pushing Tina against the Lockers." Aunt Emma says while i look away even more annoyed of why I'm here. Mister Figgins then says "I'm sorry Emma but They didn't give the other students Broken arms or head injures like Ms. Darts did" I groan once more kicking his desk as I yell "Well they were mistreating people badly! And As you heard Aunt Emma They PUSHED Tina! Who is a GIRL!" But what i couldn't believe is what Mister Figgins said which was "Well that Vampire deserves it" I growl pushing the stuff off his desk even more annoyed making him say "There was no need for you to do that!"

"Well You being the principal have no right to say who deserves to get hurt!" I grab my bag annoyed as i was about to leave Mister Figgins says "You are suspended for three days  Miss Darts!" I just spit on his rug saying "whatever i was getting sick of seeing those dumbasses faces. but if i hear they hurt my friends....their dead..." I slam the door walking through the halls leaving behind Aunt Emma and going straight to my Car. I get in the car slamming the door before throwing my stuff on passenger seat and punching the wheel annoyed. Screaming I finally calm down a bit before starting the car and driving out the school parking lot annoyed.

Driving i drive faster into the hills and forest of the town. Parking the car i get out slamming the door and screaming "UGHHHHHHHHHHH!" i walk to the edge of the hill and breathing softly trying to calm down. After 30 minutes I finally get up and go to the car starting to drive home

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sitting at Kurt's feet helping him fix up his Gaga outfit cuz of the football players. I came over to his house to him after I knew what happened and trust me once i get back to school they are going to get it! As I helped Kurt said to Jellyfish "Could you have a word with Azimio and Karofsky" but before he continue i corrected him saying "Assimio and Gayorsky" but he just pushes my back as he continued "about harassing me without damaging my gaga outfit?"

Jellyfish stops trying to wipe his make up off and said annoyed "Are you serious? Do you know how difficult it is with those guys? They already think we're boyfriends" I stop what I'm doing and look up at Jellyfish very slowly as Kurt says "Let them think what they want. They're Neanderthals. In three years, they'll be cleaning my septic tank." Making Jellyfish say rudely "Don't you get it? it's not just them. We live in Ohio not New York or San Francisco or some other city where people eat vegetables that aren't fried. I don't understand why you always need to make such a big spectacle of yourself. why can't you just worker harder at blending in?"

I put down Kurt's gaga shoes and stand up slowly before starting to beat up Jellyfish with a pillow. "Blending in is what does everyone does Finn! you're not special if you blend in! You're not anyone if you blend in! You would be choosing the life they Wanted you to choose!" i hit him once more before dropping the pillow and hugging Kurt. "thanks for letting me help you Kurt....ill see you when i get back to school" He just nods before Letting me go.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i just start laughing almost making my laptop fall but I fake cough smiling like crazy as i say "So he wore a red tight shower curtain for Kurt?" James nods making me laugh even more as i lean my head back on my bedboard. "oh~ oh~ gosh i wish i was there with you guys" We both laugh together and once we stopped James nods saying "Yeah.....you should stop beating the boys even though they deserve it" I sigh nodding slowly as i say "yes dad don't worry" We both laugh a bit but when i hear James yawn i say "okay it's getting late i don't want Tina to kill me when she sees you sleeping in class" He nods before waving and saying goodnight and ending the call.

"bunch of weirdos" I whisper before putting up the pictures they all took for me and james sent to me on my door.

"I love you weirdos" I laugh a bit before turning off the lights and going to bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 3.6K 86
He hates her... She hates him... So why can't they leave each other alone? Being partnered up in science was one thing, but now having to spend time...
45.3K 1.3K 13
So Finn had asked the older kids to come and help him prep the glee kids for Sectionals and, of course, everyone was on board. "All right, do you rea...
833 22 8
"Let 'em wonder how we got this far 'Cause I don't really need to wonder at all." ~ Sophomore year. Lima, Ohio. 2009. Ileana Pillsbury, the niece tu...
269K 12.7K 171
Main Pairing: G!P Santana Lopez X G!P Quinn Fabray X Brittany Pierce X Female OC 2023 Glee Fanfiction Award Winner for Best Book with a Poly Ship Sid...