Craig x Tweek [ Chantaje - CO...

By yuki901

Chantaje means "blackmail" in Spanish Craig (25) has always been an asshole toward his childhood friend Tweek... More

Welcome To Nightingale Cafè
Chapter 2: Positive and Negative
Chapter 3: Master & Servant
Chapter 4: Thirsty Thursday
Chapter 5: The Night Is Young
Chapter 6: Tsundere
Chapter 7: Show Time
Chapter 8: Help!
Chapter 9: Yes, My Lord
Chapter 10: Vanilla Custard and Lemon Zest
Chapter 11: Mint-berry NyQuil
Chapter 12: Dream vs Reality
Chapter 14: Lock down
Chapter 15: Insubordination
Chapter 16: Win-Win
Chapter 17: Splash
Chapter 18 End Of The Night
Chapter 19 Craig's Point of View
Chapter 20: Lay Me Down
Chapter 21 Can You Rephrase That?
Chapter 22: Tweek x Craig
Chapter 23: I want you
Chapter 24: I Want You More
Chapter 25: The Aftermath
Chapter 26: Business Proposal
Chapter 27: More Than Partner
Chapter 28: Weekend Gateway
Chapter 29: Is This For Real?
Chapter 30: Lovers Quarrel
Chapter 31: About Last Night
Chapter 32: The Tuckers and The Tweaks
Chapter 33: Family Dinner
Author's Note

Chapter 13: Special Delivery

5K 212 235
By yuki901

Tweek's POV

"How are you feeling buddy?" My cheerful and innocent friend asks me as I tie my apron. I'm getting ready for another day at Nightingale. "You had it pretty bad, huh?"

"I'm feeling much better!" I reply with a smile full of life and energy. "Dude. Like.. seriously, I hate getting sick like that"

"Yeah.. no kiddin'. When you called me... You sounded very bad" Butters says as he follows me with his eyes while I'm restocking cups, straws, napkins, and lids.

I told him to relax because I don't need his help... Yet. He is just sitting there on his laptop, working on his things, drinking his cappuccino and munching on the croissant.

Butters owns an online store for design clothes.. mainly for women, that's why he can work anywhere while doing something else on the side. He sells cute things... His website is like... I don't know... as Clyde puts it "a gay unicorn farted rainbows and sunshine all over it"

Very magical stuff.

"Did Craig come over to take care of you?" Butters asks with a grin on his face, moving his brows swiftly.

"I think so? I don't remember much.. I was so out of it" I reply, ignoring the suggestive expression he's giving me, and I move to another task: putting pastries in the display fridge. "Between the fever... taking all those medicine... My mind kinda took off and went on vacation..."

Butters opens his mouth to say something but gets interrupted when a couple of people walk in.

Alright! Time to work!

I take their orders, take the money, give them change, and move on to make their cup o' Joe. When I finish their orders, I walk to the counter, put down the to go cups, and call their names.

After I wave goodbye and wish them a nice day, I turn to look at the clock on the wall. It's almost 8:30 am. He should be here soon.

I usually don't do this... but I set out a tray and work on his usual. Cafe au lait and vanilla custard lemon zest cupcake.

I have to admit... . He DID take good care of me and nurse me back on my feet. I guess I should be nice to him... Just for today.

Ok. Done. It's ready for him.

I look at the clock.

830am.

Huh.

He's not here yet... Maybe he's running late?

I look at the front door and I see bunch of people walking in. They get in line and I start to take their order one by one. Then I feel tapping on my shoulder. It's Butters. He tells me that he'll help me take the orders so I can make the drinks. I give him a fist bump and thank him.

As I'm preparing the orders accordingly, I glance at the clock on the wall.

845am

I take a quick look around the café. Looking for him. Nope. Nothing. Well.. who care? I don't care. So what? I don't care.

"Um.. Tweek? Is the vanilla french roast mocha ready?" Butters voice surprised me and I let out a 'agh!'

I quickly turn around and go back to prepare the drinks.

What the fuck is wrong with me?!? I have work to do! I need to focus and get these orders ready! AGH! So much pressure!

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

It is now 930am. This is the end of the rush hour. Nightingale was full house for an hour and now the storm has calmed down. There are still a few people in here. Some are in line... Some are just sitting at the tables with their eyes glue on their laptops.

After the last order, I start to clean up the counter and the equipment. Restocking the pastries and other ingredients...

In the end, Craig never showed up. I look at his tray and I have this sudden mixed feeling inside me. I let out a frustrated grunt. I grab the cup and pour the coffee right down the drain before I put it in the washer. Then I reach for the cupcake. I look at it and without even thinking... I squeeze it tightly into my fist. I walk to the trash bin and toss the crumbled cupcake into it before I wash my hands.

I don't know why... But I feel a bit pissed off. I take out my phone and check if I got any unread text. That's when I see a couple of texts from Craig... For some reason my heart starts to beat faster and the feeling of anger is being replaced with ... Relieve.

Craig [8:30]: Boss wants us to come in asap. Can't stop for coffee.
Craig [9:00]: Ugh. Coffee here sucks dicks.
Craig [9:15]: How much would it cost for a delivery? And how strong can you make my coffee?

Huh? Is he... Asking me to deliver his usual? Mmm... I guess I can bring it to his work... The lab is like... 10 minutes walk from my cafè. How much should I charge him...? As I'm thinking about the price, my phone starts to vibrate and I let out an 'OH JESUS!' because it surprised me.

Craig's POV

My boss texted me last night saying that we partner up with NASA to do some data review... Mainly going over the equations and past calculation, so he needs everyone to come in as soon as possible. It means that I can't get my coffee... Well... Good coffee, that is.  There's always a pot of freshly brew coffee in the break room... But it taste like horse piss.... Not that I drank horse piss before... I'm just exaggerating.

I left Tweek's place on Sunday around 8pm. He was doing much better so I didn't have to stay over for another night. When I got home, I took a shower, and went straight to bed.

So here I am... At my desk.. going through all these papers with collected data... Equations.. and calculations. My day at work just started 10 minutes ago and I can feel my eyes getting heavy.

Fuck.... I need coffee....

No, to be specific. I need coffee from Nightingale.

I take out my phone to check if I got any text back from Tweek. I told him that I couldn't stop at the cafè. But he didn't text me back. I let out a yawn and scratch my head. I'm just gonna ask if he can deliver. I don't know if he'll do it... That's why I asked how much it would cost... Knowing exactly that he wouldn't want money... He probably going to make me do something for him.

I wait for his reply.. but nothing.

So.. this is where I decide to call him. I tap on his contact and dial his number.

"AGH! H-Hello?!" He shouts into the phone.

"Hey. Did you get my text?" I ask him in mid yawn.

"I did. How dare you asking your Master for special treatment?" Tweek says quickly... Not sure why but he sounds a bit pissed off.

"Because I took care of you?" I reply to him as I get up to take my call in the hallway

"You know it's gonna cost you extra" Tweek goes on to say and I can hear noise in the background... Like... Coffee machine type of noise.

"Name the price" I lean against the wall and look at my feet.

"I'll think about it. See you in a bit" he ends the call and I look at the screen.

Well that didn't take too long. And if I'm not mistaking... He is coming over to deliver my order... Somehow... I have a feeling... That maybe I should have just gone get it myself.

I seriously hope he doesn't spit in it. He said that before... But I took it as a joke. Now I'm not so sure anymore. Tweek became a bit sadistic since the blackmail. I don't know if I should get him drunk, go through his phone, and delete the files.

..... Why haven't I though about it before?

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

I received a call from Tweek one minute ago so now I'm walking out to meet him. I open the main door and exit the building. I look around and see him standing right before the stairs, waving his arm at me. I quickly run down and stop right in front of him. He pass me the cup and a brown paper bag.

"Thanks" I give him a half smile. Without waiting another minute I take a sip of the coffee. "This is the best"

"Excuse me?" Tweek raises a brow at me and crosses his arms.

"You're the best. That's what I meant" I quickly correct myself as I roll my eyes and take another sip. "What's in the bag?"

"A cupcake and a panino" Tweek answers quietly, playing with his button up shirt. He looks... Nervous. Why is he nervous. Then he looks up at me and says, "As for the payment. I want you to come straight to Nightingale after work. And bring me dinner."

I watch him pout while talking. He's not really making eye contact and his cheeks are kind of red. I don't know why he is reacting like that but... I don't mind what I'm seeing. It's... Nice.

Fine.

It's cute.

There.

I admit it.... He is kinda cute. Even if he is a pain in my ass. The way he sulks and pouts is adorable.

"W-What are you smiling at?" Tweek furrows his brows.

What? Was I smiling? I didn't even notice.

"Nothing. I'm just glad to see you. I guess?" I blurt out, turning to the side trying to hide my face because I think I might be blushing.

"E-ew! D-d-don't say wierd shit like t-that! AGH!" He yells back at me. I turn back to look at him and I see him storming away, mumbling something to himself... I hear 'Stupid Craig' and 'AGH!'

[ Unbeknownst to them...
They were both thinking
"Well that was wierd" while smiling slightly as they go back to work... ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 187 20
Tweek Tweak, a 17-year-old boy who just moved into South Park due to their parents expanding their business, has to go through another shitty school...
54.4K 1.8K 35
Tweek x Craig Craig Tucker has been crushing on one of his friends for years now. He needs to tell him how he feels before it's too late. Unfortunate...
90.8K 2.1K 39
tweek and craig are now in high school! their relationship seems to be quite comfortable between the two. until one day, a boy from North Park spots...
87.2K 3.1K 32
A bully and a victim? A hero and a bystander? Tweek Tweak a seventeen year old and Craig Tucker also a seventeen year old were once friends but somet...