Ratchet's Daughter X Skyquake...

Oleh Midnight_433334

I use to be an Autobot but not anymore. Now I'm a Decepticon. I didn't have the best childhood of all. My Ca... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1 Meet LightStar
Chapter 2 Megaton's Death
Chapter 3 Skyquake
Chapter 4 Wheeljack
Chapter 5 Energon Harvester
Chapter 6 Megatron
Chapter 7 Good News, Breakdown
Chapter 8 Horrible Experience
Chapter 9 Second In Command (SIC)
Chapter 10 Sire (The Doctor Of Doom)
Chapter 11 Prophecy
Chapter 12 Optimus Prime to Orion Pax
Chapter 13 Relics Search
Chapter 14 Dreadwing
Chapter 15 Breakdown Death
Chapter 16 LEMON
Chapter 18 Relic Search Part Two
Chapter 19 Insecticon Trouble
Chapter 20 Silas, The Sword
Chapter 21 Surprising News
Chapter 22 Broken Vow
Chapter 23 We Are Sorry
Chapter 24 Back
Chapter 25 Sky
Chapter 26 Shockwave
Chapter 27 The Autobot Attack
Chapter 28 Oh, No
Chapter 29 Everything
Chapter 30 The Hunt Begins
Chapter 31 Trapped
Chapter 32 Decepticon
Chapter 33 Failed
Chapter 34 The Predacon
Chapter 35 LightStar
Chapter 36 New Body, New Form
Chapter 37 LEMON
Chapter 38 My Sparklings, Soundwave
Chapter 39 Sire
Chapter 40 The Final Fight
Chapter 41 Goodbye

Chapter 17 Really Busy Day

4K 78 13
Oleh Midnight_433334

LightStar POV

It's been a month since Dreadwing came back and Breakdown has die by the servos of Airachnid. It has also been a month since I had woke up from our little make out and I could even stand the next day. Sky and Dread offer to take me to Knockout were he check me and told me to just take it easy for that whole day. Lord Megatron was nice enough to give me that day off while Shy and Dread took care of me and my work.

Well that was a month ago right now I walking through the warship that until I turned this particular corner and knock into someone.

"AAAH!!" both of us yelled. We both jumped backward in fright but once I saw who I had knock with I immediately transform my servos into blasters and pointed both of them straight at his spark.

"Ugh! Why is it that every time I return to my old stomping grounds someone just has to try and stop me. So tell me little Light looks like we meet again" the mech that I despise so much said.

"Starscream!" I growled his name while looking at him with rage on my optics.

"Come on Light you don't want to hurt the former first lieutenant of this vessel do you. Well it's not like you can when your just a medical assistance and nothing more" Starscream said. I sighed and rolled my optics before quickly loading my blasters.

"It's pretty useless information if you're about to end up dead Streamer" I told him. Starscream's optics widened and before he knew it the mech had a hole right through his chassis.

An expression of shock had come over him as he stared at you with a face full of regret. The former Commander fell to the floor on his back where you began to drag the corpse into a corner. Energon leaked from his wound and his mouth creating a path on the floor. It would be probably be cleaned up later by some unsuspecting Vehicon.

I sigh then continue on walking until there was a call from Lord Megatron.

":: Lord Megatron::" a soldier said over the comm.

":: There's been an intruder! Starscream. He has last seen in the vicinity of the bridge::" the soldier replied after a minute.

"Don't worry. I've taken care of him" I replied swiftly assuring them.

I don't know why but something told me that there was more to it than a quick, simple, and especially easy kill. Honestly, Starscream wouldn't have put up more of a fight than this.

":: I wouldn't be so sure of that LightStar. If there is one thing I have learned about Starscream it is that he is harder to rid yourself off than servo rust:: Lord Megatron responded with a huff.

But how? I just watch him die right in front of my own optics. I will have to take Lord Megatron word in this because I also know Starscream and he not this easy to get rid of.

As I kept walking I found a trail of drones corpses bleeding out on the floor. They littered the corridors and made your rather uncomfortable. It didn't matter though because soon the mech will be taken care of and disposed of.

I brought my blasters back out just in case and moved with great amount of caution. Continuing to creep forward I slid up against the doorway to the bridge as silently as possible. The doorway was open. This raised suspicions that were soon confirmed as soon as I heard the same voice of the only annoying and arrogant seeker I ever met.

"Megatron" the rogue voice of Starscream spoke with confidence.

"It has come time to settle old scores" Starscream said. It made me roll my optics once again and nearly scoff once more when he said that.

"Really, Starscream? All on your own?" Lord Megatron asked with great amusement.

"Actually" I heard a whole bunch of Starscreams said. I peeked into the room where I saw a small armada of clones surrounder my Master.

'So that's why there was more than one. They'd just been clones' I though.

"Clones. Well played Starscream if you're even here among your underlings" Lord Megatron said as he faces the doorway. I stop eavesdropping and look for a ricochet point to shoot at.

"Underlings" The clone by the computer said sounding disgusted.

"We are as one" another clone continued.

"Though many" another finish.

"Bring me Starscream's head on a stick and I will reward you as my second in command. All of you" Lord Megatron said. I smirk realizing what he was trying to do.

":: I'll bring you all of their helms for free::" I said speaking through the comm.

I saw Lord Megatron almost smirked when he heard that and spotted me peeking around the corner. A look in his optics told me to stay put for the moment

"No! He's trying to trick us!" One finally yelled.

"Am I?" Lord Megatron asked.

"Is he?" a different clone asked.

"Except my proposal and we all win. Otherwise, you merely end up being terminated by each other to get the spoils. It is your nature after all. If that doesn't happen I know someone more than willing to do it for you" Lord Megatron explained. I couldn't tell if his tone was unimpressed or just expressive. One thing was for sure he was most likely correct

"Don't listen to him!" the one behind him shouted.

"Prepare to die at my hands!" another yelled.

"Our hands!" the rest of the group corrected him shouting all at once.

"Yes! Only our combined firepower will assure Megatron's defeat!" the clone leader cheered.

"Take aim!" another said.

As far as I could tell things were not going as planned so once I finished scoping out the area I finally aimed as well.

"Do you hear that?" the leader asked in confusion.

The same buzzing noise they were hearing reached my audios. I quickly shake my helm.

'There was no time for that. I could question the background noise all I wanted later but currently, there was something else on servos' I thought.

I fire and the shot ricocheted off a wall, the floor, and a couple of other places before hitting a clone in the chest. He fell to the ground like the one from before with wide optics. The other had watched it with shock as they realized the blast had been meant for one of them. I did the same with another shot which killed another Starscream clone. Lord Megatron shot down and murdered the one remaining all except one which was able to escape after the ship shook abruptly.

"My apologies my liege but I found this strategy was much more efficient" I said as I walk into the room with a swayed of my hips with confidence. Lord Megatron said nothing just chuckle and walk toward the computer.

"I was right when I choose you as my first lieutenant LightStar. Keep the nice work" Lord Megatron said. I followed him over to the front where the screen was activated and allowed us to identify the outside threat.

"Airachnid" Lord Megatron growled.

"A busy day for assassins?" I asked. He nods. We both head out where we saw all the Insecticons that Airachnid now control. They were firing at the Vehicons and the Warship. I took my blasters out and began to fire at them with Lord Megatron.

As we fire at the Insecticons then transform and land beside us. I saw one about to attack Lord Megatron but then stop. They all stop and began to land on the Warship. I look around and saw them all surrender Lord Megatron and I. Then they all did something out of the ordinary. They bow down.

"Forgive us one true Lord and Master" They all said in union. I transform my blaster back to servos then look at them all confused.

"Okay what's going on here?" I asked.

"This day has certainly seen a share of frustrated intentions" Lord Megatron said.

Before we were able to think everything was alright now an explosion shook the Nemesis. It was a tremor worse than what the Insecticons had done.

"NOW WHAT!!" Lord Megatron yelled in frustration.

The back part of the vessel had a large cloud of smoke coming from it alerting that the engines had somehow been damaged. I spotted Lord Megatron racing toward the door to get to the lower level. The Insecticons began to bring themselves inside the Warship. I quickly race up to catch up to Lord Megatron. Finally, I catch up to him and we enter the lower level were two Vehicons were working at.

"My Liege! Commander" One said as he whipped around to face us.

"Our power core has been compromised" he said.

Lord Megatron and I knew what was to come next without even saying it to one another.

"Prepare for landing" Lord Megatron said.

I did as asked then we both run to the control room. Once there we watch as the Nemesis fell down. In the process, Sky and Dread came over to my side and help each other by supporting each other waiting for the crash. The three of us endured the crash of the Nemesis as it landed on the barren ground of Earth coming so close to a cliff's edge.

"Are you okay Light?" Sky asked once the Warship stop moving.

"Yeah, but could you two give me some space you're crushing me" I said then finally they let go and I fell to my knees breathing in and out.

"Sorry" they both said.

"Yeah, yeah whatever. I thought I was going to die there" I said and mumble the last part. I got up and look around the Warship knowing that this was going to take long to fix.

Time Skip

Alarms went off around the ship. I watch as sparks fly from control panel to computers. This place looked arguably worse compared to the rest of the ship.

"Dreadwing, Skyquake damage report" Lord Megatron order.

"We have suffered critical damage to all major systems Lord Megatron" Dread answer.

"It will be some time before we could get the ship airborne my Liege" Sky said.

Both of them explained then turn their gaze from the computer back to our Master. Lord Megatron turned his attention to me and Soundwave.

"Soundwave" Lord Megatron said.

We all then focused on the silent mech's visor as a footage played on it. It was blurry but the communications officer soon sharpened the frozen image of the culprit which was Bulkhead the wrecker from the Autobots.

"So it was an Autobot who crippled my vessel. They will move quickly to exploit any perceived weakness" Lord Megatron said at the sight of it.

"Surely they're not foolish enough to launch a direct assault my Liege" Knockout said from the far left corner of the room.

"You never know Knockout" I said walking over to the computer to help both my Sparkmates out.

"Optimus has grown decidedly more ruthless since our last encounter" Lord Megatron spoke. He then stops and has a face that says that he had a plan. Sky, Dread, Knockout, Soundwave, and I followed him to the engine room.

"Lord Megatron as your physician I strongly advise against this. Dark Energon regenerative but side effects. There is no telling how it might impact the ship" Knockout said protesting against the plan of Lord Megatron to use Dark Energon for the Warship fluid.

"Dark Energon courses through my veins. Infusing the Warship will enable me to manipulate the craft as if we are one. And together we shall crush Optimus Prime" Lord Megatron said. His optics glowed purple as he did.

We all watch as a claw like a grabber thing lifts the cube of Dark Energon. It delivers the cube to the main module. The Warlord walked over to the machine and took the level in his servo pulling it back and allowing the purple liquid to power the warship. We watch as the entire core changed what once had been blue Energon change to now purple Dark Energon and everything seemed to become darker than it was. The Nemesis shook for a while and out of instant I grab both Sky and Dread servos with mine.

"Yes, I can feel it!" Lord Megatron said with a grin on his face.

So now we went back to the control room. I didn't know why but I was feeling that something was going to happen at any minute. Then we see the ship had repaired itself and they we were ready to depart before a Groundbridge popped up. I look at Soundwave visor who was showing us as the Autobots coming out of it. I then see Lord Megatron grinned.

"Optimus you never disappoint" he said

Lord Megatron then ordered for them to attack the Autobots while they were scattering everywhere. While we fire at the Autobots suddenly something came from the ship out of nowhere hitting the Autobot scout Bumblebee and he was frozen in place.

Arcee then ran past Bumblebee grabbed something before the same beam hit her doing the same thing to her. I saw Knockout looked at this funny before looking at our leader.

"I didn't realize this ship was equipped with a stasis beam" Knockout said.

"Neither did I" I whispered so only Sky and Dread could hear.

Lord Megatron look at Knockout with a what are you talking about look. I did not like this so much. There was something going on but what. Soon the entire team of Prime was down the ship moved over to see what else was down there and the scanners picked up something that was beside Optimus.

"The Spark Extractor!" Lord Megaton said with shock and amusement tone.

I was completely stunned to see it though. I never saw it before. I did hear about it and knew what it could do but didn't saw how it look like.

"Guide us closer so that I may collect what belongs to me and destroy the Autobots!" Lord Megatron orders the ship.

I saw a set of coordinates appeared on the computer with a larger screen. A globe of Iacon appeared and showed the location of the coordinates. The same computer I been watching a footage on now showed scene in front of the ship as it slowly moved away from where the Warlord wanted to go.

"What?! Where are you going?! I said closer!" Lord Megatron roared whipping his helm around to face the Vehicons in charge of the computers.

" Lord Megatron the ship seems to be driving itself" one of them reported.

"Then override it!" Lord Megatron demanded. The two drones nod then began typing furiously before one of them was electrocuted to death. The other one just stared at this former friend.

"It appears the ship now has a will of its own" Knockout said.

"Impossible!" Lord Megatron said.

"Trace the problem to its source and fix it!" Lord Megatron order.

"Do not tamper with my systems! This will be your only warning!" a deep and rumbling voice yelled at us throughout the ship.

"Warning!" Lord Megatron shouted angrily in response.

"My mission assumes priority. Any Cybertronian who interferes will be neutralized" the ship warned.

"My own ship dares to address me in threatening tones!" Lord Megatron roared in anger. One computer by the wall beeped and showed a new set of coordinates as data flew on the screen. I walked over to it curiously.

"It also seems to be doing a more efficient job of decoding the Iacon database as any of us were. There's already a new set of coordinates" I said pointing a digit at the screen.

Soundwave then showed on his visor where the coordinates led to.

"And judging by our current course that is exactly where we are headed" Dread said.

"As I desire" Lord Megatron said. He then turned to face the front of the room.

"You see this warship is nothing more than an extension of my very will" Lord Megatron said.

"Your will is nothing. The Iacon database is mine" the ship replied.

"I am Lord Megatron! I command you to cease operations!" Lord Megatron ordered already frustrated with the sentient vessel.

"You are no longer in command" the ship announced. The lights over Lord Megatron helm become brighter. Lord Megatron fell to his knees and clasped his servos over his audios. The warship was making a loud beeping noise that only he could hear. I ran over to join the group that surrounded our Lord worried.

"Lord Megatron!" I yelled while putting a servo on his shoulder.

"Regain control of this vessel by any means necessary" Lord Megatron order while raising up from his knees.

Soundwave nodded and extended his tentacles appendages toward a computer to his right. As soon as he made contact the silent mech was electrocuted and put into stasis lock just like the Autobots.

"All hands cut power to the mainframe and disconnect data relays now!" Lord Megatron ordered.

The rest of the Decepticons obliged and sprinted out of the room. I and my two Sparkmates took our own small squadrons to help. As we ran through the halls when we turned a corner we were already too late to back away and a glowing purple net like a wall came at us. It passed through us and the others putting the rest of us and I into stasis lock.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

296K 5K 49
Hi my name is Faith Rose. I'm currently 17 years old. I live in a town name Greenland. I live with my abuse Dad. My Mom die when she gave birth to...
280K 9.1K 29
"He who fights monsters should see to it that he himself does not become one." Megatron fought against the Council's tyranny, only to unleash his...
68.2K 2.2K 33
Youth by Glass Animals • You had started out feeling violated. Then, you were forced to have the child of the mech who made you feel that way...
112K 3.3K 32
You. The heir to the Decepticon throne. You, one of the most dangerous Decepticons alive. You wish one wasn't true. The other never was. Y...