You, Me and The Universe

By Cleo_Is_Intoxicated

Lin Xiao unfortunately died by accident and was bound with the system. The wishes are simple, the rules are... More

FABulous(A/N)
Cannon Fodder - System
1.1 (XUE MIN)
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16
2.0
2.1 (Zang Yuan)
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
2.11
2.12
2.13
2.14
2.15
2.16
2.17
2.18
3.0
3.1 (Hu Tian)
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
3.10
3.11
3.12
3.13
3.14
3.15
3.16
4.0
4.1 (Ming Chu)
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
4.10
4.12
4.13
4.14
4.15
4.16
4.17
4.18
4.19
4.20
4.21
4.22
4.23
4.24
4.25
4.26
5.0 (XiuRong/Jia Hui?)
5.1 (XiuRong)
5.2
5.3
5.4
5.5
5.6
5.7
5.8
BEFORE EVERYTHING ELSE
Mind over Matter
V2-9
V2-10
V2-11
V2-12
V2-13
V2-14
V2-15
V2-16
V2-17
V2-18
V2-19
V2-20

4.11

25K 1K 251
By Cleo_Is_Intoxicated

"You dare.."

Su Tao widened his eyes in panic and thought that this is so unfair. His heart feels like it was so tight and he can't seem to think rationally.

"Why are you doing this? Please stop. This is not..this is not...I don't want this! You can't just claim me if I don't really want to! Why are you being so bossy. We just had sex you don't need to go this low! Let me go!.." Su Tao squirmed and Viktor let his waist go.

Su Tao looks at Viktor, his tears sliding down his cheeks. He can't understand this guy.

"Stop playing with me please. I've been through a lot already, please. I don't want you...I hate you, I despise you...you're manipulative, a controller. You're just like them...Stay away from me, please." Su Tao said and left the office immediately. Viktor was left alone, expressionless.

"Viktor Qiang, I like you..ah! No no! I love you.."

"Viktor your eyes are very pretty!"

"Your soul is my home, Viktor."

"Viktor, I love you."

Viktor smiled sadly as remembered his bitter past.

"Have you seen this guy? This is my boyfriend, his smile always look so sad. Look! Look haha"

"Isn't he gorgeous? He's my Viktor."

"I love you, Viktor."

Viktor covered his eyes with his left hand but it didn't stop the tears spilling from his eyes. Every pain, heartache, longing, self-blame, and negative things runs through his head again.

He misses him so much that he almost lost himself, he misses him so much that he forcefully claimed him, he loves him too much that every word he just said reopened those beautiful scars again.

"Su Tao! Where are you going again?"

"Ehh~ I want to see my Viktor! He's so hooottt!!" Su Tao said, and dramatically fans himself with his hands.

Kylie rolled her eyes for the fifth time, this Su Tao is so head over heels with Viktor.

"But you didn't do your homework because you were busy stalking him all night!" Kylie drags Su Tao by the ear.

"Ouch! Ouch! Ouch my beautiful ear! You evil woman!" Su Tao yelled.

"Ha! Be thankful I'm evil or else our teacher will let you stand up in the field again under the scorching hot sun!" Kylie said and smacked Su Tao's head.

"Ouch! It's okay if I stand in the field! At least that way I can see my Viktor playing!" Su Tao said and giggled.

He dreamily looks at the soccer field's direction. Kylie crunched her brows, her friend is hopeless.

"You can meet him later! It's not as if someone will snatch him away from you."

"Nope! Going there now! Bye!" Su Tao said and flips his imaginary hair and started walking away.

Kylie watched hopelessly as Su Tao left her alone to find his Viktor...again.

--------------

"Kyaaa!"

"OMG! Viktor is so hot!"

"Vikkktooorr!!"

Su Tao just pouted angrily while looking at Viktor and his team playing, why does he have to be so hot! Now more bees and butterflies are fawning over him!

Viktor looks at his boyfriend who's pouting at the bench, clearly displeased and is in a bad mood. Viktor was momentarily clueless, why is his potato pissed off again and then he heard the girls who's screaming from the bench. He lightly chuckled and shook his head.

When their coach said that they can have their break, Viktor immediately went towards Su Tao.

"Ah! Lover boy! You're here again haha"

"Ah what a cute squirrel!"

Viktor's Team was not against or 'disgusted' by their relationship, in fact they're very supportive.

"Shut up!" Su Tao said and rolled his eyes. He looks at Viktor like a grumpy kid, he reaches for the towel and 'unwillingly' wipes Viktor's sweat.

"Eh, what's wrong?" Viktor asks as he wrap his hands around Su Tao's hip.

"Nothing." Su Tao grumpily said.

"Is it the girls again? Don't worry you're the only one for me." Viktor said and wiggled his brows. Su Tao blushes and smacks him in his shoulder.

"Ayiieeeee!"

"Yeeeeyyyyy!"

"Kyaaaa!"

Viktor's teammates who are watching them suddenly shouted like little girls, some even jump continuously while squealing.

Su Tao was very embarassed and buried his face in Viktor's sweaty chest. Viktor just laughs at his teammates abnormalities.

It was no secret in the campus that Su Tao was dating Viktor Qiang, the famous soccer player they have in their school.

Su Tao was still 17 and Viktor was 19 when they started their love story...

--------------

"Baby, please don't leave us.."

Viktor murmured these words again and again for 7 hours.

Su Tao met with an accident while going home from school, a dumb truck crashed into their car. When Viktor found out he was so scared, he was never felt this scared in his life, his love was there inside, his life hanging by a thread.

When the doctor came and declared that Su Tao was okay, Viktor was so happy he could jump out of the building, but the next words that the doctor said stopped him from rejoicing.

The doctor said there's a big possibility that Su Tao will be in coma, not sure yet if it's just days, months, years or maybe he won't wake up again and will just remain sleeping.

After 5 months, Su Tao woke up with no memories, Viktor was devastated.

Su Tao's parents said that it was the best not to rush Su Tao and adviced him to study first, get a degree, build himself up and if he's done with all these, they will let him marry Su Tao and help Su Tao remember their relationship.

Su Tao's parents were never okay with their relationship but they didn't try to ruin them or separate them until then.

Viktor agreed. He finished his school, got a job, build himself up and when the time was right. The time he was waiting for, for the past 6 years he'd been stalking Su Tao, protecting and looking after him in the shadows, his parents told him that he could marry Su Tao.

But Su Tao ran away because he doesn't want to get married to a 'stranger'.

He wanted to chase Su Tao but his Father's company needed his help, unfortunately after 2 years of fighting it went bankrupt. After a year of stabilizing their footing again, he was hired by Heng Jun to be his Secretary, they were friends since college.

And for another 3 years since he lost contact with Su Tao, he saw him again, he was happy, laughing, smiling and most of all, he was happy without him. Viktor kept watching him from a distance until today..

Viktor rubs his eyes and wipes his tears. It's not time for crying right now, he did such awful things to his baby.

He needs to apologize to him, He shouldn't rush, Su Tao doesn't remember him. He can't remember him.

And again Viktor cried silently.

It was always like this.

He could've done it years ago, he could've talked to Su Tao, he could tell him who was he in his life, he could've told him he loved him so much.

But he's scared, he's scared to hear his voice rejecting him, he's scared that Su Tao might not love him anymore, he's scared of what Su Tao will say, he's scared that Su Tao will stay away from him for good, he's scared.

He's scared of losing him, he doesn't want to lose him. Oh God no, his world, his soul, his home is him.

God knows how many times he tried to gather his courage to tell him the truth but whenever he sees those eyes, hears his voice and knows that there's a big probability that his heart changed and he doesn't want him anynore...

Victor stares at nothingness and was brought back to reality when he heard the door open.

Viktor looks at Heng Jun's devastated face like he's very tired and depressed.

Heng Jun looks at him and brushes his hands through his hair frustratedly.

"What happened to you?" Viktor asks him as he sits properly.

"I think.. I've done the biggest mistake in my life." Heng Jun said.

"Same.." Viktor mumbles.

"What did you do?" Viktor asks softly.

"I fell in love with a person while I think of him as the other person whom I've been in love for years."

Viktor looks at him intently and immediately got what he meant.

"You're a cruel man... but they say if you fall in love with two people, chose the second one because you wouldn't fall in love with the second one if you're genuinely in love with the first one." Viktor said, his face was expressionless but his eyes were not.

Heng Jun smiled sadly.

-------------

(A/N Hi! Sorry to disappoint you guys but we can't just let them do the deed while you guys are confuse with Viktor's behavior towards Su Tao no?)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

626K 29.1K 66
"Pretty boy, surrender that body to us!" "Not even in hell!" Bai Yuan shouted as he ran away from the thugs. Suddenly, a bright light flashed before...
367K 16.8K 59
If there was an award for laziness then everyone was sure that Ryo would be the one to get it every year but what Ryo didn't expect was that he was o...
80.6K 2.4K 3
( ♂ ♡ ♂ ) "I pleaded, I begged.. But he didn't listen to me. He should've just killed me, but no he chose to ravage me! My love to him will never cha...
131K 4.9K 49
Liu Xu Yuan, having died from an unknown death, found himself bound to a system. Thus he starts the journey of going through various worlds to compl...