BTS - BLACKPINK One-Shots [CL...

By Yoonworks

A compilation of both Blackpink stories with any ship and BTS stories with any ship. This is not a Blacktan... More

Share or Request
One-Shot In-house Writers
Rejecting You - Liskook
My One and Only Girl - JiRose
Pins and Needles - Kim Taehyung
Secret - Jin and Joy of RV
A BlackPink Birthday
Finding You - Jennie and Yoongi
I hate to love him - Yoonnie
Home - Chanrose (Noor7621)
혼례 (wedding) - Kim Namjoon
The One - ChanRose
It's You - Liskook
Perfect Life - Lizkook
Yours - TaeLice
Let's play tag a.k.a Unrequited Chasing - YoonRose
It's You (Lizkook) - Part 2
Last Breath - YoonRose
Lost and Found - JiRose
Hot's for you - TaeRose
A Hateful Love - Taennie
Long Flight - TaeRose (M)
Of Endings and Beginnings - TaeNnie
Untold Story - Hobi and Momo
Forbidden Love JiRosé
Hold On - Taennie
Keepsake - JinSoo
All of me - YoonRose
Just One More Night - TaeRosé
Regrets - JiRose
Seeing is believing - JinSoo
how NOT to be a good girlfriend - YoonNie
Perfect Strangers - RoseKook
leave me and don't come back pt 1- HopeRose
leave me and don't come back pt. 2 - HopeRose
The Barista - TaeRose
Hustle - RoseKook
Flowers for you - LisKook
The Barista Part II - TaeRose
Stupid Secret - JenKook
is this the part? - JiRose
Pleasure Assistant - TaeRose
Pandora's Secret - LisKook Part 1
Pandora's Secret - LisKook Part 2
Illusion - YoonNie (Epilogue)
Enemies - NamJen
Have a Good Day - JiRose
White Roses - Bp Rosé × Exo Sehun
Drunk Call - NamJen
The Most Beautiful Moment In Life - JinSoo
Today - JiRosé
The Vague Arranged Blind Date - rosekook
Miles Away From Loving You - TaeNnie
Consequence - LisKook
Never Again - JinSoo
Consequence Part Two: Permission - LisKook
Yoon's Appreciation
Consequence: The Final Part - LisKook
Complicated Choices - TaeNnie
Make Love - TaeRosé
My Model - RoseKook
Gummy Boy Next Door - YoonRose
Meaningful Kiss - TaeRose
Just a little bit of your heart - YoonRosé
Break Free - RoseKook
Sleepy - NamJen
March 28th, 2018 - JiRose
MY ANGEL | Suho and Jisoo
You Never Walk Alone - LisKook
Body - TaeRose
Fake Love - Min Yoongi
March 28th, 2018 - Clarity - JiRose
My Last Goodbye - JiRose
I'm Back - TaeRose
Perfectly Imperfect - JiRose
March 28th, 2018 - Closure - JiRose
My Star - YoonLice
Those tears - JiRosé
Toy - Rosékook
Mine - JinSoo
The Undelivered Truth - NamJen
Without You - Jinsoo
Ending Scene - Mingyu and Rosé
Window Shopping -LisKook
First Love - YoonNie
Next Time - YoonLice
Red - Rosekook
The Truth Untold - TaeLice
HOMEWRECKER - JiRose
Remember - JinSoo
Our stars / Jisoo x Taehyung
The Last Luna

Daddy's princess - ChanRose

4.3K 64 23
By Yoonworks

If you're into ChanRose, please check the story of my good and beautiful (ahem) friend, airheadpimple . This is a part of her Daddy's Princess story. And I'm pretty sure you understand what shit this meant. 

Again,  ⚠ warning ⚠. Can't believe I'm putting this three times in a row ahaha

---------------------------

"Fuck..." I muttered to myself in front of the mirror as I applied another coat of concealer on top of the purplish skin of my cheek near my lip. The cut on my lip has dried a bit but it's something a lipstick can cover.

I sighed out loud as I looked myself in the mirror.

I wore a black mini-dress, covered with a black knitted cardigan.

"Looks decent enough..." I muttered. But my eyes were glued to my cheek. The concealer doesn't look natural.

All of a sudden, I heard a loud bang at my door which was definitely my father's doing. I look over at my wrist watch, it's almost 7 in the evening and we need to be at the gourmet restaurant by 7:30.

The ride to the restaurant was excruciatingly long.

I don't remember the last time I was beside my father inside the same car. We're both seated at back seat. Complete silence engulfed the whole car.

He didn't talk to me for the past couple of days which honestly had uplifted my spirit. I'm most delighted when he ignores me.

But what worries me now is that I haven't heard from Jungkook.

I've tried to call him and sent bunch of messages but he never picked up he never replied.

What did he do to him?

We arrived at a fancy restaurant. It's been a long time since I have visited such place.

"We're late because of you." My father muttered, standing tall as he waited for me to walk beside him.

"I'm sorry." I said, keeping my head bowed down.

We were directed to our table and was greeted by Chanyeol's mother, if my memory serves me right since I once saw her on the news with her son.

She smiled softly as she shakes hand with my father and then proceeds to kiss me on the cheek with her cheek.

"Where's your boy?" My father asked as he look around searching for of course, my fiancé.

"Oh, I'm sorry. He forgot to pick up something, but he's on his way, I'm sure." She replied before chuckling lightly.

We were then seated with my father beside me after my father briefly introduced me to my soon to be mother-in-law. I guess, the empty seat across mine is for Chanyeol.

I smiled softly at her for she seems warm and gentle in nature. She gives off that aura of a caring mother which I really crave for so much.

After a few more minutes of chatting, she suddenly looked behind me and smiled widely before raising her hand.

"What took you so long honey?" She asked then stood up.

My dad signaled me to stand so I did.

"Sorry mom. I had a trouble with the valet but all's good." He replied. His voice were low and raspy which sounded like in a deep well.

It's different from the TV compared to hearing his voice personally.

After he shook my father's hands, he introduced me to him. I slowly look up to him and saw him already smiling softy down at me.

He was wearing a black dress pants partnered with black leather shoes, tucked in round-neck white shirt over a black coat.

He's really tall...

And those ears...

But he's truly gorgeous.

He then handed over a red rectangular box neatly tied with a black satin ribbon.

"Thank you. Uhm what is it?" I muttered.

"I'm sorry?" He asked, leaning closer.

"Talk louder." My father commaded, scoffing.

"I'm sorry... Thank you." I said louder before chuckling in embarrassment. Then, I saw my father glared at me.

After we're seated, his mom asked to open the present he gave since she also doesn't know what it is so I did what she asked and pulled the ribbon then open the lid.

I gasped to see a bunch of pretty pink roses delicately arranged inside the box.

It was my first time to receive this kind of exquisite gift and it's a bit heart fluttering.

I looked at him once again and he was smiling softly, "Do you like it?" He asked.

"Yes. These are really pretty. Thank you so much." I replied sheepishly, feeling my cheeks burn a bit.

He then smiled widely before eyeing my left cheek near my lip.

During dinner, our parents started conversing while I nonchalantly poke the steak with my fork.

It looks delicious but I do not have an appetite now since I still worry about Jungkook.

I already lost count on how many times I've called him and if I could have my phone right now, I'll try calling him once again.

I let out a soft sigh.

I knew my father wouldn't hear it since he's preoccupied with catching up with Chanyeol's mom. They seem to be good friends or he's just faking because of his purpose of business partnership.

My eyes then travelled to the plate across mine. His food's also left untouched. His huge left hand was resting above the table beside his phone which then light up due to a notif. Then, my gaze then turn to his face.

He was staring at me... more particularly, he's looking straight at my left cheek.

Was my concealer smudged?

I then asked permission to excuse myself to use the comfort room which his mom allowed me to.

I quickly went in and check on my make up and to my relief, the bruise is still hidden. Tho I knew it really looked unnatural since I've applied too much concealer. So I tried to fix it once again.

After for what seemed like 15 minutes in front of the mirror, I finally went outside and to my surprise, Chanyeol was already standing outside the ladies room with both his hands in his pocket.

I was frozen on my ground as I look up to him. For a brief while, he was just staring at me.

"Uhm... Chanyeol-ssi, is something the matter?" I asked.

"Your cheek..." he replied. I then reach to touch my left cheek but then, he suddenly grab my hand before my fingers could even touch my skin.

I froze once more then tremble in his touch. He was holding my hand gently but for some reason, I felt terrified and I knew he felt me trembling but... but I couldn't move nor look away from him.

His other hand then reaches for my left cheek. I felt a soft cloth wipe my skin gently.

"As I thought..." he muttered.

"The side of your lip was also cut, isn't it?"

He noticed what's underneath my make up.

It was just a few words and one question, but I couldn't handle it. I feel like I'm in trouble again.

My eyes started to get watery. I opened my mouth slightly, trying to think of an excuse to get away with the truth. But then, I couldn't speak. I felt like I was choking.

"How did you get those?" He asked, brows furrowing and looking at me intently straight in my eyes.

"Uhm... I..." I couldn't take the words out of my mouth. I felt a tear fall as I try hard to speak.

"I... I was doing yoga and... my hand slip so... my face hit the floor." I finally answered.

"Recalling your accident in yoga makes you cry?" He asked again.

I'm in trouble again.

I couldn't stop my tears for falling now.

I was reminded of all the beating I got from my father and Jungkook. With just one question, it all came back to me.

"Aigoo... I'm sorry. I'm not gonna ask anymore." He said as he cupped my cheeks and gently wipes tears using his thumbs.

"Were you alone inside the ladies room? 'Cause I've been standing here for a while and you're the only one who came out..." he asked which confuses me on why he would ask such thing.

Was he waiting for me?

"I think I was alone."

He then pushes me gently, extending his hand towards the door and we both went inside the ladies room before locking the door.

I was so shocked that I froze once again. A few minutes have just passed and he already made me froze several times.

But now, he locked us both inside this room, making me realize that my theory may be correct.

He's gonna hurt me too.

What did I do wrong?

Is it because I lied?

My tears continued to fall and by now, my whole body trembles violently. When he turned and look at me, he was glaring. My gut feeling says he's upset. And then, to my horror, he bolted towards me.

"No.. please..." I pleaded, instantly wincing and shutting my eyes at the same time. I was already anticipating his forceful hand on my body. I was ready to accept the pain.

But it wasn't what I expected.

"Jesus Christ... you're trembling so much." He muttered after his warmth engulfed my body. His arms wrap around me while one is gently caressing my back then stroke my hair. My face was buried on his chest.

It wasn't what I expected at all.

"Whoever did this to you-... fucking sick bastard." He muttered, frustration obvious in his voice as he kept on caressing my back while I wail in his embrace.

All the feelings I've been concealing for so long erupted just because a stranger noticed I was hurt.

I wasn't the type who share my feelings to others, even to my closest friends. I never admitted anything when they questioned where I got the bruises and wounds from. They're not aware that Kookie beats me, they all thought it was my father but I never let them see me cry. I always hold it in.

I don't wanna cry in front of them.

"Just let it out sweetie. I'm just here for you." His voice is calming, his embrace is warm.

Why did I break down in front of a stranger?

Someone then knocks, "Excuse me, if there's someone doing inappropriate things in there, can you please just take it to the motel or something... some of us needs to take a leak you know?" A female scoffed from beyond the door.

I quickly try to pull myself together and peeled my body from him but he was quick to cup my cheeks and wipe my tears for me.

"I'll take you home. I know you can't face our parents like this right now." I stated.

"No... I can fix myself... I'm really sorry." I said with my hoarse and shaky voice as I tried to catch my breath from crying.

"Ugh! C'mon! Seriously! I'm almost bursting out here!!" The woman banged the door.

Chanyeol then turned and reach the lock. The woman immediately went inside but stopped when she saw him. She was like dazed, standing by the door, frozen, not even seeing me.

"Go on, do your business. The cubicles have doors." He scoffed before turning his attention to me. She looked curious when she laid eyes on me before going inside one of the cubicles.

"I think you need to rest. I'll just tell your father-"

"NO!" I exclaimed, cutting him off.

"Please don't tell him! Please!" I pleaded and started crying once again.

He squinted his eyes in disbelief before uttering, "He did this to you?"

For the first time, I whole heartedly admitted I was being abused and it earned another hug from him.

For the longest time, I felt comfortable and safe within someone's embrace.

But, I'm still terrified. After this night, once I got home... my father would still be there and ask why we left early. I know what's coming next...

"Chaeyoung-ssi... please trust me. I'll make an alibi for you so you could go home and rest."

"Please... let's just stay here. I'll be able to pull myself together quickly. I can't go home yet. They'll tell my father." I cried.

I have no one in my side back at home.

All our helper sides with him because they're also afraid and they do not want receive the beating from him.

He then let out a sigh.

"Okay... let's just go on for a ride then or, if you want, you can stay in my place so you can rest. I'll tell your father I wanted to be alone with you... Don't worry, I'm not gonna tell him what I've found out."

I felt safe in his embrace, I was willing to stay with him. I've missed the warm hugs and gentle touches. And I'm more than willing to receive it again.

I knew it's too fast to trust him, but his words, his voice, his warmth... it all felt genuine.

I quickly nodded in response and tried to pull myself together. Once I've completely controlled myself, he asked me to meet him outside and wait for him.

Hand on cheek with his hanky in between, covering the bruise in my cheek, I waited for him.

His hanky had a whiff of his cologne I was able to smell when he hugged me. It feels like he's still around me as I smell it... and it's calming.

Suddenly, my gaze locks to a form coming towards me.

"Yah! Park Chaeyoung!" He called growling.

"Jungkook" I gasped and ran towards him as soon as I recognize him.

But before I was able to hug him, he grab me on both my arms tightly.

"You're father's such a scum for paying me to stay break up with you. Tell him you cannot be bought." He then took out a thick envelope from his leather jacket.

"He paid you?" I asked.

"Yes, but I realize that I can't exchange you for anything or anyone in this world... so I'm telling him to go fuck himself and his money."

So that's why he didn't responded to my calls and messages for the past couple of days.

I'm glad he won't take the money in exchange for our relationship.

But once Kookie decided on something, he'll definitely do it.

He then eyed my whole appearance before scowling at me, "Who are you trying to impress with this tight dress?"

"Kookie, I told you everything through text... if you were able to read them, then you wou-"

"Yes I read them all but you chose to wear this dress? To impress him?" His grasp tightens and it begins to hurt.

I may not cry much when my father hurts me but if it's Kookie, my tears immediately fall like I have no control over it.

Because I love him so it hurts more than the physical pain he inflicts on me.

"I'm not... please. I've covered myself. Please..."

"let's go. We'll talk about this at home." He said, grabbing my wrist tightly.

"Chaeyoung-ssi?" Chanyeol called calmly, making us stop on our tracks. Jungkook immediately turn and shoots death glares over at the man who called my name while I slowly turn my head, now trying hard not to cry.

My feet suddenly refuses to go with my boyfriend as I started to back away from him and struggle against his grip.

Chanyeol looked worried as he walk fast towards us, "Who's he? Is he bothering you?"

He then grab both my shoulders tightly but it wasn't as painful as how Kookie grabbed me. His touch were always gentle.

Jungkook's grasp tightened even more making me whimper louder.

"Let go of my girl!!" Jungkook growled.

"You're girl?" Chanyeol asked, furrowing his brows at Kookie before looking down on me. I can't even look him in the eye now.

But suddenly, Chanyeol grabs Kookie's wrist.

"Let go of me," Kookie snarled once again.

"You let go of her..." the taller man muttered, the gentleness on his voice now long gone.

I whimpered once again, instantly shutting my eyes as the grasp on my wrists tightens even more.

"Excuse me, is everything all right here?" A man asked with a deep voice.

"This one's not a customer and he's completely bothering her." Chanyeol answered.

"Fucking let go of me man..." Jungkook muttered, still snarling but I felt him struggling. I opened my eyes and saw Chanyeol's grip on Kookie is even more tighter.

Finally, Kookie's grip losened but he hadn't let go of me. Chanyeol didn't let go either and it seemed like he's still grabbing him tightly.

"Sir, you need to leave before we call the authorities." The man said which I now recognize as a security personnel of the restaurant. He then went towards Jungkook's side and grab him.

"He's the one bothering. I'm this girl's boyfriend and she's coming with me." Jungkook retorted.

"Do you wanna go with this guy Chaeyoung-ssi?" Chanyeol asked, his voice - stern.

I'm conflicted right now.

I'm happy that Kookie's going to take me from my father but, after tonight... after he had seen Chanyeol and clashing with him... I'll definitely have my punishment.

My body then moves on it's own.

It yearns for comfort and safety so much that it overruled what my heart wants.

I wanna be with Kookie... I love him.

But I'm also tired.

My hand quickly pulled from Kookie's clutch and I retreated to Chanyeol.

"What the hell is going on here?!"

The voice I'm terrified to hear snarled not far from us but it thundered inside my chest.

Chanyeol then let go of Kookie's wrist then wrap his arms around me.

"What the fuck did you do this time?.... And you? What the fuck are you doing here?" My father growled at both Jungkook and I.

"I came to take your daughter and give you back your money!" Jungkook exclaimed as he threw the envelop hard on my father's feet, exposing a lot of cash as it hit the ground.

"Do you love this guy?" Chanyeol asked, whispering...

Only I can hear him. All the noise around us were suddenly inaudible as I concentrated on him.

"I do..." I muttered as I sob. A pained expression plasters all over his face before he cup my cheeks.

"But I'm so exhausted." I added, my hands slide from his forearms to his hands.

"Please... take me away..." I cried, pleading as I break down in front of him once more.

He smiled softly, a kind of calming, assuring smile, "Okay princess." He muttered before embracing me.

I felt safe in his arms again, but it was just for a brief moment.

Someone suddenly grab my arm, pulling me form Chanyeol's embrace and to my horror, my father's furious face was in front of me.

"You... You really have the guts to embarrass me like this? You good for nothing-" he raised his hand and is about to hit me. I shut my eyes in anticipation of pain but...

"If I may say so, you're the one embarassing yourself in front of these people Sir, don't act like this." Chanyeol muttered. I opened my eyes slowly and saw him grabbing my father's forearm, stopping him from hitting me.

My father let go of me and so did Chanyeol. He looks around with a sheepish expression before glaring back at the man.

We have indeed got a lot of people's attention and basing on the restaurant's class, these aren't just ordinary people.

"You do not have the right to stop me from disciplining my daughter." He gritted his teeth.

"This is not how you discipline. And I'm saving you from embarrassment... So, if you want to have a harmonious relationship with me and my company, I suggest you stop and don't argue with me." Chanyeol said sternly.

I's the first time I saw my father taken aback and by someone younger.

"Chaeyoung! How could you choose him! You said you love me!!... We're not done yet! This is far from over!" Jungkook shouted. He's been shouting while he was being taken away by the security... but I was too focused on Chanyeol and my father.

I'm sorry Jungkook, but I'm so worn out...

That night, he took me to his apartment. A penthouse on the top floor of the building he owned.

He had asked my father to let me move in with him and after his threat... how could he say no to Chanyeol.

His mom still lives on their ancestral house and had offered her home for me but Chanyeol said that it's better if I stay with him. He added that since I am his fiance, 'his wife-in-training' or so he says, it would be an opportunity for us to get to know each other.

His mother was appalled to learn of what my father had become. She said they have been friends since college. I also learned that her late husband was my father's best friend... it's not just about the business, it's about conjoining our families.

My father lost my mother and his best friend. Maybe it's the cause of his behaviour but, why does he have to take his grief for his friend and anger towards my mother out on me...

-

I confided on him.

Everything that I've been through, everything I felt... everything that hurt me... I confided it all to him while he cradled me delicately in his arms.

He never said a word... well, he apoligizes... he's saying that he's sorry about all that I've been through.

But for the most part of it, he just listened.

I don't want to hear how stupid I am for staying in an abusive relationship because I already knew it myself.

I don't wanna hear how coward I have become for letting both of them hurt me, especially my father.

All I need is someone who'd listen to me...

I continued to sob in his embrace; sitting on his lap, his arms wrapped around me, my face buried in his chest.

The feeling his warmth, his steady breathing and his heart beat... I feel safe.

His embrace becomes my haven.

I don't know how long I've cried and what time it was but when I was able to pull myself together, he got me a glass of water then carried me to his room, more particularly, his bathroom which is huge.

He put me on the sink then get's a small towel and wet it with luke warm water.

"You'll definitely get puffy eyes tomorrow." He teased, smiling softly as he dabs the towel gently on my face.

I know it'll surely be puffy 'cause I've never cried like that in my entire life. Not when mom left, not on the first slap I got from both Jungkook and my father.

"I'm sorry for ruining your shirt." I sighed, eyeing his damp shirt and coat because of my tears.

"It's just clothes. At least you're feeling better after a good cry right?"

"Chanyeol-ssi... why are you being good to me?" I asked.

"You're my fiancé" he answered

"You don't know me..." I retorted.

"I hate the way that girls being treated like that... girls should be loved and pampered."

"Your girlfriend's very lucky..."

I'm sure he has one. He's perfect.

"Girlfriend?" He asked, furrowing his brows which made me realize the I've actually said my thoughts outloud.

"Uhm... don't you have one?"

"Nope. And I never have called any girl I've been with as girlfriend"

"I don't get it..."

He stopped cleaning my face then leaned towards me. He anchored his hands on the sink, both hands were beside my hips.

"My relationship with the girls I've been with is a bit different from boyfriend-girlfriend thing." He answered, eyes looking straight at mine making my heart beat faster, in a good way.

"How so?" I asked.

He was quiet for a brief while. He had a soft smirk on. Then, he bowed down momentarily before returning his gaze back in my eyes once again.

"I..." He trailed off then chuckled.

"I become their daddy..." he continued.

"Daddy? You mean... the kink... the lifestyle?" I asked, eyes widened on the revelation.

Here I am thinking he's a really good man, a normal person...

"So you have an idea about that... but your expression is kinda offending Chaeyoung... are you judging me already?"

"I'm sorry... it's just that... I thought your normal."

"Why? Is having a kink an abonormality?"

"No... I didn't mean it that way. I'm sorry, please-" I was starting to panic since he said he's offended and that I was gonna be in trouble again for upsetting him but I trailed off from pleading when he touches my cheek...

His palm was cold because of the tiled sink but nonetheless, it feels good upon my skin.

"Stop pleading like you're gonna get hit. I'm not gonna hurt you." He said sternly. I nodded in response and lookdown on my hands.

"I changed from that lifestyle a few years back since I was gonna meet you after a few years and here we are..." He started, caressing my cheek with his thumb, eyeing the purplish bruise.

Is he implying he changed for me?

"But then, Chaeyoung had to be so freaking fragile... that I..." he trailed off again and my breath hitched when his gaze turn to my lips.

"I wanna take care of you..." he continued, returning his gaze back in my eyes.

"I know were engaged but... but Chaeyoung made me like this again... I wanna treat you like my baby girl, my princess..." he added making me confused.

What does he mean by, "Again?" I asked.

"I want you to be my Little Girl Chaeyoung... be my princess." he stated now cupping my cheeks with both hands then trailed down to my shoulders.

I've heard of this kink before, where the girl or the 'little' must follow rules given by her 'daddy' and from what I've also heard, there are punishments inflicted when rules are broken.

Punishments...

I don't wanna get beaten again.

"Uhm... I know I'll be living with you for a while and if soon... if it will really happen, we'll be getting married but if we jump into that lifestyle... I... I may break a lot of rules and I... the punishments..." I don't even know if what I was saying made sense.

I started to panic once again by the thought of being punished yet by another iron hand.

Don't I have anywhere else to go?

Can't I escape this life?

My tears started forming once again.

"No... princess, the punishments are far from how you're thinking it. I'll never hurt you like that." He rests his forehead with mine.

His touch is always so comforting that with just one motion, I've calmed down from losing my shit again.

If I'm going to assess myself... I've always been a submissive. I've been always following rules set up by the people I love.

But compared to them... he asked me first.

He asked for my consent.

"I wanna trust you." I muttered, looking up to him.

"You can trust me princess, I will never hurt you like how they did. You will never feel those pain in your body ever again."

I hold back my tears from falling before nodding my head, not pulling back from how close his face from me.

"You accept?" He asked.

"I'd like to try..."

"If you don't want it... you can tell me anytime darling... but I'm glad you're willing to try."

"I'll trust you." I stated which earned his smile and a soft kiss on my forehead, lips lingered for a while and it made my heart flutter.

It feels good to be kissed that way. It feels nurturing.

He then let me clean myself in his bathroom. He lent me clean clothes since my stuff will be brought here by tomorrow.

After I finished, he then presents me with his rules.

I breathe in deep as I read through while he once again pulled me in his lap.

• RULES FOR MY PRINCESS •

• Princess must call me Daddy unless daddy says otherwise. In return, daddy will call you princess or any other endearment I decide to.

• Princess must always listen to daddy. If daddy says no, it means no.

• Princess cannot talk back to daddy. Daddy has the final say to everything.

Princess must always be honest. Do not lie to daddy.

• Always ask permission. If princess wants to do something, go out of the house or shop, daddy must be aware of it.

• Princess must be polite. She must thank daddy for every reward I've given.

No cussing. Daddy hates a bad-mouthed girl.

• If princess misbehaves, she will be punished.

• Always tell daddy if princess did something wrong. Daddy will try his best to be lenient and princess will be punished if daddy deems appropriate.

• Princess must show daddy her outfit whenever she changes and if daddy disapproves, princess must change quickly.

Only daddy can see you naked.

• You will ONLY be submissive to daddy and NO ONE ELSE. Princess must never allow herself to be bullied and hurt by others.

• Playtime will depend on daddy's mood but if princess is a good girl, then we'll have playtime the soonest.

• Princess's body is daddy's alone. NO OTHER MAN OR WOMAN IS ALLOWED TO TOUCH YOU.

• If princess wants to touch herself, she must ask permission.

• Come to daddy if princess is sad or has a problem. Daddy always have time to listen.

• Drinking alcoholic beverages is prohibited. Unless you're with daddy and I approve.

• Princess must always text back as soon as she can. Daddy will also try his best to respond the soonest.

NO SELF HARM. Remember that daddy loves you. I don't want my princess to get hurt.

• Princess must always take care of your body and your health.

No skipping meals. Princess must eat at least 3 times a day.

• Princess must not miss drinking medicine daddy has advised her to drink [birth control pills]

• If princess wants something, she must ask daddy and I will provide whatever princess desires.

• Princess' curfew if she's out is 9 PM. Bedtime is at 11 but depends if daddy adjusts it during playtime.

• If princess does not agree on daddy's rule, she must tell me immediately. Daddy is open to change the rules and compromise with you.

• Daddy can add an additional rule if necessary.

DADDY IS IN CONTROL OF:

• What you wear.

• What you eat.

• When you sleep or wake up.

• When you touch youself, playing with toys and when you cum.

PRINCESS' RIGHTS:

• Contact your friends or family. Princess can always text or call them.

• Make plans with friends and family. Just ask daddy for permission. Daddy knows that there are other important people to princess.

• Call for a hold anytime. You can always talk to me as an equal.

PUNISHMENTS:

• Spanking

• Early bed time

• No playtime with daddy

• Phone confiscation.

• Cold shower

• Loss of sweets

• No TV or internet

• Face the wall

• Locked in a room

DADDY'S PROMISE:

• Daddy will take care of you.

• Daddy will never hurt you.

• Daddy will be understanding.

• Daddy will listen to you when you're upset.

• Loyalty. You are daddy's only princess.

"The spanking..." I said, turning my attention to his face.

"It's not gonna leave a mark on your body... you'll find it rather... pleasurable." He answered.

"Uhm... we're really gonna do it?" I asked.

"You're a virgin?"

I shook my head in response, furrowing my brows sheepishly as I bowed my head down.

He then sighed out loud, "If princess does not want to, then daddy will respect that."

I look at him once again and smiled, "Thank you."

"Thank you.. what?" He scoffed teasingly, a smirk formed in the side of his lips.

I immediately understood what he wanted to hear.

I have to get used to this.

"Thank you daddy."  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

993 15 10
just one story part shots based on the collection of my songs🤭❤ TAEKOOK JIKOOK VMIN JIHOPE SOPE NAMJIN NAMKOOK JINHOPE VHOPE TAEGI KOOKMIN HOPEKOOK ...
1.7K 26 12
10 different stories, 7 horny bunnies, 10 places. Different ships. 10 one shots created by our members.
63.9K 493 10
One shots/ Imagines. . .
29K 979 52
Reactions to different scenarios with BTS. Might include NSFW scenarios, will be noted. ~ BTS Member x Reader Insert (no y/n) 1st Place Oneshots The...