You, Me and The Universe

By Cleo_Is_Intoxicated

Lin Xiao unfortunately died by accident and was bound with the system. The wishes are simple, the rules are... More

FABulous(A/N)
Cannon Fodder - System
1.1 (XUE MIN)
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16
2.0
2.1 (Zang Yuan)
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
2.11
2.12
2.13
2.14
2.15
2.16
2.17
2.18
3.0
3.1 (Hu Tian)
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
3.10
3.11
3.12
3.13
3.14
3.15
3.16
4.0
4.1 (Ming Chu)
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
4.11
4.12
4.13
4.14
4.15
4.16
4.17
4.18
4.19
4.20
4.21
4.22
4.23
4.24
4.25
4.26
5.0 (XiuRong/Jia Hui?)
5.1 (XiuRong)
5.2
5.3
5.4
5.5
5.6
5.7
5.8
BEFORE EVERYTHING ELSE
Mind over Matter
V2-9
V2-10
V2-11
V2-12
V2-13
V2-14
V2-15
V2-16
V2-17
V2-18
V2-19
V2-20

4.10

26.5K 1K 204
By Cleo_Is_Intoxicated

Su Tao slammed the papers on his desk and grabbed his pencil like he's going to murder it.

His co-workers gave him a weird look but none dared to ask the angry Su Tao what was wrong.

He's been absent for 2 days because of that man and he can't walk properly, his waist still ached but not too much, thank God.

"S..Su..Su Tao a..are you okay? Someone sent a letter to excuse you from being absent last day, he said that you had fever." Their Manager said to Su Tao who's oozing with a deadly aura.

Su Tao diverted his eyes to his Manager and gave him the 'look'

The manager shuddered and smiled stiffly.

"Oh? He did? That I had a fever? Ah well..." Su Tao looks at the manager intently.

"Yes. I had a FEVER." Su Tao said and sat on his chair indifferently.

The manager once again shuddered, it doesn't look like you had a fever ah! Why are you such in a bad mood so early in the morning?

He's so killing that man, fever? Ha! If he could just crush him to death he'll do it without batting an eyelash, that damn psychopath!

"Ah, Su Tao don't write too hard, you're going to tear the paper into two." One of his officemate, Meng Ji said, completely oblivious to Su Tao's mood.

Su Tao ignored him and looked at the pencil he's holding which is now broken into two.

"Ah, yes." Su Tao said softly.

"You okay?" Meng Ji asks, a bit concerned for Su Tao.

"Oh I'm fine. Just a little hyped there haha" Su Tao said and smiled at his co-worker.

"Tao Tao! Someone's looking for you. Kyaah! It's super duper hooottt!" LenLen said while giggling like a teenager when in fact she's 40+.

Su Tao raise his brows, is that guy? But why?

"Let him come in then." Su Tao said, expressionless. Don't think that he'll waste standing up just to meet that beast.

"Fine Fine hihihi" LenLen immediately went out.

Su Tao waited for the man to come in and was shocked to see someone he didn't expect.

Sebastian!

"Sebastian!" Su Tao abruptly stood up from his seat. Why is he here? Is he asking him on a date? OMG!

Sebastian walked closer to him and scratches his head. Damn he looks so cute.

"Hey. Ah. Well, sorry about disturbing you. I visited Kylie a while ago and she told me to come here and ask you to come with us to dinner tonight, I'm very sorry for disturbing you while you're at work. She couldn't come up since her manager is angry at her haha that girl sure knows how to create trouble.." Sebastian said awkwardly, and laughed.

Su Tao blushes and lowers his head and tuck his hair behind his left ear and smiled like a highschooler who just recieved a confession.

"Well, ye ken get me leter hihihi" Su Tao said shyly and started fidgeting his fingers.

It didn't last long though when LenLen pushed him aside 'causing him to almost crash his face into the table. He sharply looks at LenLen, this bitch.

"Hi! I'm LenLen, I'm single and ready to mingle, are you single?" She said and offered a handshake.

Sebastian reached out for her hand but Su Tao immediately interfered. He immediately holds Sebastian's hand to stop it.

"You're single with 3 babies, aunt. You go finish the report since it's your work anyway." Su Tao said grumpily.

Sebastian chuckles and smiled at the two in front of him.

"Hi. I'm Sebastian and Yes, I am a single" Sebastian said with a charming smile that blinded the two people infront of them.

"Wonderful news.." Su Tao said dreamily as he looks at Sebastian with his eyes almost forming a heart shape.

"Office is for work." Suddenly their daydreaming shattered when a cold and a very terrifying person talks at their side.

"Ah, Secretary Qiang! You must be here for the report, it's not finished yet. We'll take it personally upstairs for you." The Manager said hurriedly, afraid to offend the big figure.

"En, send it to me 3 hours from now. Since your members have so many free time to fool around." Viktor said and looks at Sebastian and Su Tao, he narrowed his eyes at Su Tao's hand which was holding Sebastian's hand, he clenched his jaw and his eyes got colder.

Su Tao almost died on the spot. Viktor is looking at him like he's in big trouble, when Viktor look at his hand holding Sebastian's hand, he shuddered from the intense stare, he abruptly took his hand off from Sebastian.

While Sebastian felt like he did something wrong but he didn't know what it was, so he just shrugs it off.

"Well, anyway I'll see you later tonight." Sebastian said and pats Su Tao's head intimately, and he walks past the expressionless Viktor, he swears he just felt a cold air when he passed Viktor.

Sebastian shuddered.

Su Tao is so jittery that his legs are slightly shaking. He fakes a cough nervously, and sits down with difficulty.

He feels like the devil is looking at him, as if he'll die with a flick of his hands.

"Let him send the report later.." Viktor said and narrowed his eyes at Su Tao.

Su Tao's hair stood up from Viktor's voice and stare. It's just terrifying, he didn't do anything wrong ah, well he thinks he didn't.

"Yes, yes we'll definitely send Su Tao for the report later." The Manager said while his back sweats profusely.

"En. Then I'll be going then. I'll wait for it 3 hours from now. " Viktor walks away after looking at Su Tao one more time.

When Viktor left their department, the manager was so relieved, he could dance.

"TaoTao did you perhaps do something wrong to that big figure? Why did he wish for you to send the report later?" The Manager finally asks after wiping his face with his handkerchief.

Su Tao also doesn't know ah! That guy is crazy, how should he know?

"I didn't do anything though." Su Tao said and held his chin as if to think deeply.

To think about it that guy is the one who wronged him and not him, why is he suddenly making him feel like he's in trouble.

Su Tao shakes his head to brushed it off. He's not in trouble maybe that guy just loves playing with him probably him saying that he's now his "lover" is just a joke too.

He shouldn't dwell too much, maybe the guy was just bored and it happens that he caught his eyes.

"Okay everyone work 3x faster! We need to send these report 3 hours from now!" The manager declared making his office workers groan in frustration.

There's too many ah, 3 hours is not enough. Su Tao sighs and continued his work.

"Su Tao, help us with the report today." The manager said and dumps him piles of folder.

Su Tao mood immediately changed. That guy!!

------------

Su Tao is now currently going up to Viktor's office. He's supposed to give this to his assistant and he'll run back immediately.

When the elevator opened Su Tao was impressed and suprised by the extravagant designs and furnitures that greeted him.

There's a big door far from the elevator and beside that big door, is an assistant desk, in the other left side is also a big door that has a sign that says 'Secretary' and on the left side is the view of the city.

"Oh, you must be Mr. Su?" A guy come up to him and smiled charmingly but it was too fake.

Su Tao also returned his fake smile and nodded.

"Here. Thank you." Su Tao was about to leave when the left side of the door burst open.

"Mr. Su, I have something to clarify to you before you go, follow me inside." Viktor said stoically and went back to his office before indicating Su Tao to follow him inside.

Su Tao sweats, he was hoping not to see Viktor when he hands the report.

The assistant's smile cracks and narrowed his eyes at Su Tao while Su Tao was oblivious to the stare. He was reciting a prayer in his head.

"Oh God. I feel like peeing my pants." Su Tao mumbled and slowly went towards Viktor's office.

When Su Tao went in, he was confused when Viktor wasn't there, not until the door slammed close.

Su Tao turned around and saw Viktor leaning his back on the door with his hands in his pocket.

"A..ah. S..Secretary Qiang.." Su Tao forced a smile, making him look like he's constipated.

"What's with that smile? When you were with that guy a while ago you were smiling so wide your face could split into two." Viktor coldly said.

Su Tao was depressed inside and some unknown feelings emerged deep inside his heart, he did think of Viktor being jealous of Sebastian a while ago but he shrugged it off 'cause he believes that Viktor is just toying him.

While Su Tao was deep into thought he didn't notice Viktor walk towards him, hold his waist and pull Su Tao's chin up. So they stood there, faces close to each other.

Su Tao blushes and was about to struggle when Viktor spoke,

"You're my lover ah, I've already said this and if someone dares to threaten what we have, I'll eliminate them, friend or not." Viktor said softly but it send shivers down to Su Tao's balls.

"Do you understand what I mean?" Viktor asks as he whispers in Su Tao's ear.

Su Tao was in turmoil, he wanted to say something. Su Tao gathered his courage and began to open his mouth.

"C..can I..can we..ah..you see Secretary Q..Qiang can we uh slow down a bit? I..I mean you were the top when we had sex right? It was not like you're the bottom. It's not like you haven't had sex before. How about we just forget what happened between us and get back to what we were before? No attachments. That one night sex is just...uh let's see a fli...." Eventually Su Tao stops blabbering when he finally noticed the dark lines forming on Viktor's face and his deadly aura oozing throughout the room.

Su Tao cried blood inwardly, why?! He didn't said anything wrong! It's not like they're in love or something or have a very special relationship. Just let him go ah!

"You.." Viktor tightened his hold on Su Tao's waist.

"..dare."

--------------------

(A/N: Maybe some of you are thinking that Ming Chu doesn't have pimples anymore but he does and it's still many but not as disgusting like those big ass pimples. About Su Tao and Viktor, there's still something deep with their relationship with each other. I'll publish the other chapter soon! See ya!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 6.8K 36
NEW Lucky Charm🍀. [COMPLETE] Tay Tawan is the best senior detective on his squad. He arrested hundreds of bad guys, gangs and mafia around Thailand...
81.5K 6.3K 13
A short story inspired by my 2 most favorite shows!! ***All regular credits*** Random updates
6.3K 371 80
When Teal helps an injured soldier by hand-delivering a scroll to the Emperor, he is offered a place in the Emperor's harem. Teal is of Lombock desce...
25K 1K 7
( ♂ ♡ ♂ ) "I don't care who you are! You can't force anyone just to love you! And with your attitude? Give me a break, who would wan't that?" ( ♂ ♡...