Wringer. LS

By mysecretjournal

After a while, I heard nothing but silence except for the sound of footsteps coming closer and closer. When t... More

Prologue
IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE! PLEASE READ.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chatper 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 8

971 43 15
By mysecretjournal

CHAPTER 8

Hi guys, this chapter is kinda, sorta, maybe filler. sorry. and short. sorry.

If you didn't ship Larry what other bromance would you ship as a romance?

I would ship Narry. All the way. Narry's so cute. Or Niam, Niam's cute too.

unedited because i didn't have the time.

(TRIGGERS: MENTIONS OF SELFHARM, ABUSE, I WILL WARN BEFORE ABUSE STARTS)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harrys' POV

I've avoided him for the last week. There were a few slip-ups, but I've done a pretty okay job.

I haven't gone to lunch. I've skipped every single day. I'd hid in the toilets. It'd get boring after a while.

During lunch was the only time I went in the bathroom. I didn't want to risk running into him.

I would run from class to class. I know we're in different years, but I didn't risk it either.

I made sure I came to school a bit late each day. He could find me in the morning in the courtyard.

I've never ran so fast to get home to Robin in my life, but I did that too. I didn't want to see him.

On Wednesday, Louis went into the toilets looking for me.

"Haz?" I cringed at the nickname he gave me. I would've yelled not to call me that but then he'd find me. "Mate?" His voice echoed between the tile walls. My knees were pulled up to my chest so he wouldn't see my feet.

Yesterday he almost caught me when school was over. He chased after me.

"Harry!" He yelled while chasing me. I ran a little faster hoping to lose him. I never looked back, but I lost him somewhere on the way. Thank God.

My hatred for him has lessened, but I'm still pretty mad at him. He took something that was very important.

I haven't been there since. Not to the tree house. Not to the house. Not anywhere near it.

Since I haven't been there, I've been a week and 3 days clean. Not exactly my choice, but I have been.

"Harry!" Robin yells storming in "my room". I stand right up off of my bed on the ground.

"Y-yes?" I choke.

"Why haven't you been home lately?"

"W-what do you mean? I've been nowhere b-but school and home e-everyday for the last w-w-week." I stumble.

"Hmm.." He thinks for a second. "Have you been stealing money from me Harry?" He takes a step closer towards me.

"N-no."

"Then explain the new clothes, rather from your usual disgusting white, or use to be white, tee shirt and jeans." He grabs the shirt I'm wearing into a fist.

I still haven't gotten my clothes back from him, and I still haven't returned his clothes either.

"S-someone ga-gave it to m-me."

"Like who would give you clothes?!" He spits.

"W-we-well, y-you see, I-I kn-know some-someone wh-who-"

"You are lying aren't you?"

"N-no! I swear I'm-I'm not!"

"Yeah right, how stupid do you think I am?" He yells.

"I-I-I don't at-t-t all I sw-"

"Okay that's it." He grabs my arm tightly and drags me down the stairs. Once we get to the door for the basement I start to fight a bit.

"I don't want to! I don't want to!" I cry and scream.

"Did I ask what you f*cking wanted?!" He screams in my face. "Now get your ass down there!" He opens the door and pushes me down the stairs, slamming the door shut. I start to cry, for multiple reasons.

1. For what's to come. I hated when he did this to me. I didn't understand why he did it, or what goodness it gave him.

2. Being pushed down the stairs hurts a lot. I hit my head multiple times, and I think I hurt my wrist really badly.

3. It's pitch black down here. I can't see anything, and there could be anything in the dark.

The upstairs door cracks open, to reveal Robins silhouette at the top of the stairs.

"Ready?" He whispers.

(ABUSE STARTING AND I CRIED WHEN WRITING THIS SORRY GUYS)

He walks down the stairs, picking me up by the shirt, and carrying me to the middle of the room.

"What did I say about lying to me?" He asks before punching me in the eye.

"But I wasn't ly-" Another blow to the stomach.

"You can't cover a lie with another one! How dumb do you think I am?"

"But I'm not lying!" I cry.

"Yeah right!" and slaps me across the face. He pulls my face close to his, and says. "Don't do it again."

Rather then fighting with him, I just agree with him, nodding my head vigorously. "You can leave."

(I WOULD'VE MADE IT LONGER BUT WHO THE HELL WANTS TO ACTUALLY READ ABUSE, ALSO I WAS CRYING TOO HARD MAN, I MEAN HARRY ISN'T LYING YOU DIPSHiT, AND I NEEDED TO STOP)

I stumble up both staircases, as fast as I could into "my room". I immediately drop to the floor, hands covering my face, knees to chest, sobbing.

What have I ever done? I just don't understand what I have actually done to deserve this shit? I just don't understand. It just makes no sense.

I crawl over to my bed that's on the floor, and curl up on it, in somewhat way like a kitten.

I hope I didn't get blood on his clothes. He'd question what happened once I give it back to him. Which I don't when I'm going to do that. If I had anything else to wear, I would just simple drop it off when no one's home. But this is the only thing I have at the moment.

It still kinda smelled like him. I'm not really sure how to explain what he smells like, but it smells sorta comforting.

I yawn and stretch and grab the blanket that was thrown off of the bed from earlier. I turn to face the wall, and close my teary eyes.

Ping.

What the hell is that? oh never mind, It's probably nothing.

Ping. Ping.

Just ignore it.

Ping. Ping Ping.

Okay, what is going on?

Ping.

I think it's coming from the window.

I get out of bed and walk towards the window. I unlock the latch, pushing it open.

Then a pebble hit me.

"Oww!" I whisper rubbing my head.

"Sorry mate!" Louis calls from below.

"Louis? What are you doing here? No, no, you need to leave, like now!" I whisper quickly.

"I know you're mad at me Har-"

"Shh! Keep your voice down." I turn back to watch for Robin.

"Harry, but I really need to talk to you." he whispers.

"Okay but not right now, how about tomorrow or something yeah?"

"No, I need to talk to you now. And I'm not leaving until we do talk."

Damn he's as stubborn as an Jackass.

"Fine, meet me at the front door."

I rush down the stairs quickly and quietly, making sure not to wake Robin. Oh if I woke Robin up I would certainly be dead.

I open the door to have Louis standing there. He was wearing blue, white, and red plaid pajama pants, with a grey shirt. And a maroon jumper and beanie.

"Okay, now what did you want to talk about?" I ask.

"I just wanted to know why were you being kinda mean lately?" I'm being mean?

"Excuse me?"

"Well, you've been sort of hostile towards me and I just wanted to know why."

"What have I done that was hostile?"

"Well, first when Brad, Drake, and Josh, were going to beat you up that day, I helped you, then you snapped at me."

"I didn't need help." I mumble loud enough that only I can hear it.

"Then when I came and sat at your table-"

"Uninvited." I whisper under my breath.

"You didn't talk to me for three whole days, over nothing. Whether I asked a question, or anything."

"I did to talk. Three times infact."

"Anyways, then when you were at Starbucks last week, and you went to sleep. I literally waited till the very last minute so you could get every once of sleep you wanted. I let you leave 20 minutes later than the rest of the costumers, and you get mad at me for being 'Everywhere'." Air quoting Everywhere. "Which I am not trying to do. Then when you slept on my porch, which I don't even know how you found it, covered in mac-n-cheese. I carried you all the way upstairs, changed and washed your clothes for you, and cleaned off the mac-n-cheese off of your face and hair, and let you sleep in my bed. And when you find out I lived there, you stormed and haven't talked to me for a week!"

I guess I have been sorta hostile...

"Now I know you don't like me, but I do really want to be your friend. And not just for this pity bull you think I'm pulling."

"Y-you do?"

"Hows this , Pity is the biggest load of bullshit I've ever heard. I want to be friends with you why can't you accept that." He says loudly and proudly.

"Shh!" I turn around, "But do you really mean that?"

"Yes I do."

"And... You're n-not just playing or pitying me?"

"No Harry, I'm not."

He sounds sincere, but I don't know.

"Well, you should probably get back home, an-"

"I will, but first I wanted to uh..." He scratches the back of his neck awkwardly. "Invite you. Over to dinner. Tomorrow, around 7. You can come later or earlier if you want..."

"Bye Louis." I close the door, and lock it.

I feel kinda bad for shooing him away at first, but if Robin found out he would have for sure flipped his shit.

I just need to sleep. I just need a break.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Larry reminder: Ha. See what i did with the bullshit tweet. Yeah. I did that. Love or hate me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

975K 34.7K 41
"You think you can come onto my field and talk to me like you own this place?" He yells and I see a couple figures jump from his reaction, and I don'...
6.6K 131 10
Harry and Louis were the happiest couple, they had everything they could ask for, yes, they were closeted by their management but that didn't matter...
3.1K 86 30
"No, no. No talking little bug, this is the part where you listen" he cuts me off before I can finish. I'm disappointed in myself for complying to hi...
2.1M 89.6K 65
harry likes pretty pink flowers and louis enjoys ink and piercings. **This story contains possible triggers. Read at your own risk.** started in 2015...